PDA

View Full Version : last night i did shroomz...

crust
04-07-2008, 02:07 AM
so ive been wanting to do this for months now but never worked up the balls to do. i finally said fuck it and went all out. started off the night with several bong hits, 2 blunts and 2 shots of grey goose. i was already feeling hella blasted off of just that then i grew the balls to take shroomz. i was a little hesitent at first but i did it with 3 other people so i figured id be chill.

we split 2 fat ass shroomz between the 3 of us. i got a good chunk of one of the caps.(the head) and some stems too. i thought it was going to taste like shit but it wasnt all that bad actually. i drank lots of O.J. too cuz someone told me the vitamin C from the oj breaks down the shroom faster(i dont know it this is true). it took me about 15mins before i noticed a change.

i felt it hit me so clear. it felt as if tho i was melting. i was sitting there watching tv, i dont remember what was on, i just remember i couldnt stop laughing. haha. everyone around me looked like they had mask's on. like if all my friends turned into the f00ls from slipknot. haha. so we dicided to keep blazing and drinking. i can not remember how much more i smoked but i kinda passed out and seen 3d shapes and colors coming from the TV. shit sounded so warpped too. like a tape being eatten up my a tape deck. or a record player being played in slow motion.

before i knew it i was ina car, with everyone, heading downtown to check out the scene. shit was so out there. the street lights looked like giant fire balls and the buildings looked like they were falling down. i swear it felt like i was reliving cloverfield. haha.

we ended up going to the beach....then thats when it really hit me hard. as soon as i stept outta the car i, the palm trees had faces and were dancing, the waves looked like paper and the rocks had eyes. i freaked out for a little but snapped outta it after i had some water. we headed back to the house and watched the movie .REC. the best shit ive ever seen. espically on shroomz....if anyone has ever seen this movie they know what im talking about. ahahaha.

kinda blacked out for like 20mins. woke up and started blazing some more. the shroomz lasted over 8 hours and i didnt get any sleep. overall i say i had a pretty dope trip and im so down to do this again.

6 Chambaz
04-07-2008, 02:10 AM
I ain't never had the balls to be mixing drugs. As a matter of fact, weed is my high of choice

Blackula Spectacula
04-07-2008, 02:10 AM
Wow Karate Kid .. You're getting excited for that?

crust
04-07-2008, 02:48 AM
^^^yeah that night was the first time i mixed anything. one of my friends was saying mixing was going to fuck everything up. BULLSHIT!!!! it made everything so much more intense and colorful. espically the vodka. it made everything so slow. haha.

DOIN' EM' THIS WEEKEND! IT'S BEEN LIKE 2YRS SINCE i LAST DID THEM! WOOP WOOP! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

fucking awesome!!!! yeah lemme know how it goes man.

HarlemDiplomat
04-07-2008, 03:09 AM
Yeah that shits cool and all but I'd hate to go out in public while I'm off those... I'd get arrested asap.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-07-2008, 04:11 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/CM521~Shrooms-Posters.jpg

LORD NOSE
04-07-2008, 04:34 AM
last night i did shroomz...

So !

Longbongcilvaringz
04-07-2008, 05:30 AM
don tell him^ anything!

btw, good story.

Krimewave
04-07-2008, 09:35 AM
So !

so he was sharing his experience and thoughts about it with the forum.
you have a problem with that?