PDA

View Full Version : Official Wu-corp Comedy Tv Thread

KERZO
04-07-2008, 07:20 AM
I noticed some of you were making funny movies on the bombay TV website, so i thought I'd start a thread were we could all tell the progressing story of Wu-corp and all who occupy these forums...

So either post your own video & story or add on to other people story's..

I'll start one off....

'THE NEVER-ENDING SKAMPOE STORY'

Intro Episode -

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=fd305a11d43cba41e06d8972c59756d1

So someone follow this up or post another wu-corp related vid...

6 Chambaz
04-07-2008, 07:29 AM
overused clip, with the same storyline everytime.

KERZO
04-07-2008, 08:31 AM
cool..so i see you already have clips in your sig,so why dont ya start a thread for them or is there already one?

SKANK HILL
04-07-2008, 08:56 AM
where are we putting videos we made lol

STYLE
04-07-2008, 09:01 AM
this horse is dead.
please put the whip down.

fermi what you should do is......
go to the orig thread
copy paste them here
put them into categories
change the name of this thread to "wucorp oscars"
give out awards

otherwise you are just moving the vids from the orig thread into ur thread.

SKANK HILL
04-07-2008, 09:05 AM
what's the original thread??

6 Chambaz
04-07-2008, 09:09 AM
what's the original thread??

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53799

6 Chambaz
04-07-2008, 09:10 AM
this horse is dead.
please put the whip down.

fermi what you should do is......
go to the orig thread
copy paste them here
put them into categories
change the name of this thread to "wucorp oscars"
give out awards

otherwise you are just moving the vids from the orig thread into ur thread.

Agree. I suggest this be changed into the Wu-Corp-Bollywood awards thread, and if not, it's just a useless copy of the old ,classic, original thread

6 Chambaz
04-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Tonearm, if I recall, you didn't do any videos, so I guess you could host the awards, get a poll together, and make it classy. Anyway, I think the host should be someone who didn't post a video

KERZO
04-07-2008, 09:26 AM
its cool, i thought cos the original thread was specifically about one vid then we should have a thread where loads of different movie stories can be played out. I guess you could just change the original thread title from 'A movie with Lizard King,Dj Methods and Blackula !' to 'Official Bollywood Wu-Corp Storyville' or something else like that...

I dont mind if i started the thread or not, just someone please get a good concept together and sort it out....

And votes are definetely a good idea...either by using one vid and see who does the best subs or letting people submit different movies based on one storyline...

I could see this being a good laugh on here...

6 Chambaz
04-07-2008, 09:28 AM
its cool, i thought cos the original thread was specifically about one vid then we should have a thread where loads of different movie stories can be played out. I guess you could just change the original thread title from 'A movie with Lizard King,Dj Methods and Blackula !' to 'Official Bollywood Wu-Corp Storyville' or something else like that...

I dont mind if i started the thread or not, just someone please get a good concept together and sort it out....

And votes are definetely a good idea...either by using one vid and see who does the best subs or letting people submit different movies based on one storyline...

I could see this being a good laugh on here...

That thread was about 1 video, then it turned into the Bollywood Chamber

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2008, 10:38 AM
yea, it was classic. especially the earliest ones before it got all commercialized

KERZO
04-07-2008, 10:40 AM
That thread was about 1 video, then it turned into the Bollywood Chamber

cool,so why dont you get a mod to change the thread title to show that its about more than 1 video?

6 Chambaz
04-07-2008, 10:40 AM
yea, it was classic. especially the earliest ones before it got all commercialized

I don't know, I simply contributed to the thread, hopefully gave some people some laughs, hopefully got some rep, ditto. Besides, Styles Vs. Steels was waaaaay better than Corp Vs. Blackula

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2008, 11:06 AM
im just playin, i laughed at all of em...that would be clutch if someone categorized them and we had an Oscar ceremony for the movies.