PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z Burst Limit

shaolinsword
04-08-2008, 07:39 AM
This has been going around the web for awhile but I just found a hands on preview/review(?) of the first next gen DBZ game, check it Here (http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/865/865030p1.html)

KZA
04-08-2008, 11:26 AM
another dbz fighting game where they follow through the sagas and small updates. seriously they need to stop making dbz games there not as fun as they used to be anymore.

Skellington
04-10-2008, 06:01 AM
Well, this is probable the most dissapointing dbz game I ever came across....you would think it would get crazy intense a DBZ game on PSIII or 360 but this??? It's just Shin Budokaļ on a big screen....sure the graphics are awesome but jeez they had to be more creative....Once you have played Tenkachi you can't fall back into that Budokaļ gameplay......Tenkachi gives you freedom to kick ass wherever you want but Budokaļ....pffffrrrttt

SWAMP WATER
04-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Well, this is probable the most dissapointing dbz game I ever came across....you would think it would get crazy intense a DBZ game on PSIII or 360 but this??? It's just Shin Budokaļ on a big screen....sure the graphics are awesome but jeez they had to be more creative....Once you have played Tenkachi you can't fall back into that Budokaļ gameplay......Tenkachi gives you freedom to kick ass wherever you want but Budokaļ....pffffrrrttt

I never played Tenkachi,but I was looking for Grand Thef Auto type of freedom in Burst Limit.

Skellington
04-22-2008, 06:43 AM
Well, that's what you have with Tenkaichi, you get to fly wherever you want (limited per battlefield ofcourse) and work with lock-on target to blast a ki attack to y'r enemy etc....you can knock opponents through buildings, mountains, cars whatever....THAT'S how a DBZ game should be like......

shaolinsword
05-19-2008, 02:35 PM
Anybody played the demo yet?

KZA
05-19-2008, 06:12 PM
yea.. for some reason I enjoyed it.. its literally the same thing every year with every dbz game... EA might as well get the license so they can come out with DBZ 09 etc..

Mic Tyson
05-20-2008, 11:57 PM
yea.. for some reason I enjoyed it.. its literally the same thing every year with every dbz game... EA might as well get the license so they can come out with DBZ 09 etc..

lol it would be even worse cuz they already have everybody from the series in the game. they couldn't update the roster and call it a new game like most sports games do

KZA
05-21-2008, 01:36 AM
they could always add a random character such as mr popo, yajirobe, the farmer with the shotgun, etc.

Skellington
05-21-2008, 08:11 AM
What they need to do is add a customized character creator...That will be available with Dragonball Online, but would be dope to have it on a console.