PDA

View Full Version : so you found out your girlfriend is a slut ...

The Hound
04-08-2008, 09:31 AM
so i just read a womans day article about a uni student slut who secretly is a prostitute and wants to find love but doesn't know how to tell a man ... got me thinkin ... WHAT IF ???? ...

so let's say you've caught a bird with your manifesto of pick up lines and chloroform and after some intense money wasting at corny restaurants and shitty chick flicks at cinema's you start to get beyond the first base, second base, home rome MYYYYY THAT'S A BIG ONE bullshit and she informs you she's a hooooooooooooo HO

YgC2iijwBkA

would you cease any contact with her ??
what if you really started to like her BEFORE you knew this would you try and make it work ??
would you ask her to quit and see what happens ??

let's say you did HOW could you trust her again ??

would you kick her country ass to the curb ??

well like any situation there are ::::

PRO's (no pun) and CON's

(in greece they call it stavros and con the terror twins :dududu:)

con's:
- dirty old men like prostitutes
- she gets regular clients and could discover affection to them
- she makes 10 times more casn than you. ouch, that's an ego bruiser
- she could catch the germn

pro's:
- she makes 10 times more cash than you. it's like a sugar daddy reversal
- you can always visit her at work
- she'll keep up to date with the latest sex moves that just hit the street and your sex life will improve ten fold !!
- old men and small dick people like to visit prostitutes because sluts don't care it's all about the cash. when she comes home to your mammoth cock atleast you can take satisfaction in knowing you're the only one fucking her right

so motherfuckers ... what would you do ??

DJMethods
04-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Make her pay me for sex

Longbongcilvaringz
04-08-2008, 10:02 AM
haha, i wondering the same thing...

JASPER
04-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Pimp her.

The Hound
04-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Why?

well you see you insignificat NOrWAY fag my default homepage is

www.ninemsn.com.au (http://www.ninemsn.com.au) ... now i saw an article titled

"im secretly a prostitute" and was intrigued ... now begone you non danish tart

HANZO
04-08-2008, 12:52 PM
hell no cause i kno all my friends would get in a queue to fuk her, just to piss me off. i could pimp her myself though, make some profit out of it.

04-08-2008, 01:04 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7551/fez7em.gif

elantratuner
04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Make her pay me for sex

bahahaha

SKAMPOE
04-08-2008, 02:04 PM
It Depends If Shes A Saavy Buisness Woman Or Just A Stankin Ass Hoe From Up The Block!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-08-2008, 04:04 PM
I hope this is the last thread ever that was inspired by an article in Women's Day magazine.

11th Chamber
04-08-2008, 04:51 PM
I hope this is the last thread ever that was inspired by an article in Women's Day magazine.

You're not gonna cancel yer subscription cause of it are you?

04-08-2008, 04:56 PM
You're not gonna cancel yer subscription cause of it are you?

Ba-Zing! If you would have included a rim shot in there, that would have been hilarious.

Keep up those witty quips, and im sure the big laughs won't stop coming!

11th Chamber
04-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Ba-Zing! If you would have included a rim shot in there, that would have been hilarious.

Keep up those witty quips, and im sure the big laughs won't stop coming!

haha you seem hurt by it

04-08-2008, 05:06 PM
haha you seem hurt by it

Really? In spite of your stinging wit, I thought I took it pretty well, all things considered. It hurt a lot at first, and I cried a little bit, shit, i'll admit it.

But then I took a deep breath and I looked in the mirror and told myself "Damnit, Dan, 11th Chamber got you pretty good, but you know what, life goes on." And nobody said it was going to be easy, but I dried my tears, wiped myself off, and got back up, and here I am.

But, not to get off topic, have you ever noticed that whenever someone says something really gay and/or generic, and you let them know, they cant think of anything to say, so they say that youre mad?

TSA
04-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Pimp her.
real spit.

there's no point in DATING a hoe for sex, that's retarded, she's not the only thing alive with a puss.

he i got a question, how long do periods last.....2 weeks?
how do you know when it's good to cut again?

04-08-2008, 05:29 PM
about 5 days for a period

TSA
04-08-2008, 05:37 PM
is it a bloody mess the whole time or what?

11th Chamber
04-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Really? In spite of your stinging wit, I thought I took it pretty well, all things considered. It hurt a lot at first, and I cried a little bit, shit, i'll admit it.

But then I took a deep breath and I looked in the mirror and told myself "Damnit, Dan, 11th Chamber got you pretty good, but you know what, life goes on." And nobody said it was going to be easy, but I dried my tears, wiped myself off, and got back up, and here I am.

But, not to get off topic, have you ever noticed that whenever someone says something really gay and/or generic, and you let them know, they cant think of anything to say, so they say that youre mad?

I just felt you were hurt by my comment and got a chuckle out of it. Somthing even funnier is that you made a 3 paragraph response over my 6 word comment

11th Chamber
04-08-2008, 05:40 PM
is it a bloody mess the whole time or what?

I fingered a girl when she was on her period....gross as fuck. Thank god that I wasent eating it or hittin it

GENERAL WISE
04-08-2008, 05:43 PM
(slither Slither)

http://yeshiva.thejec.org/lori%20pics/snake.jpg

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Yes, fuck it sex is just sex ... plus i can spend her money http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3-r.gif 642.86%

TSA
04-08-2008, 05:48 PM
^damn. idk tho, i've never dealt with a girl while she's on a period, but the girl im messin around with now is evidentally on hers so i have to know when it's good to go

04-08-2008, 06:02 PM
I just felt you were hurt by my comment and got a chuckle out of it. Somthing even funnier is that you made a 3 paragraph response over my 6 word comment

This is no longer entertaining for me. I just feel like ive read everything you typed before. When I read your first comment, I thought "Hmmm, some buster who fingers girls on their periods made a poor joke at my expense. Perhaps if I respond we will have some pointless but humorous exchange."

It just didn't work out like I planned. See, at least you got a chuckle out of it. Im doing my part, where are you at?

TSA
04-08-2008, 06:05 PM
DON'T!

you'll be turned off pussy like sour milk MaYnE!
well, there always dick.

j/p, had to scare Skampoe a little bit there, but i still need to know when it's good to go, i'll just wait for saturday since in started monday i believe.
cause im addicted to duh guts.

04-08-2008, 06:05 PM
^damn. idk tho, i've never dealt with a girl while she's on a period, but the girl im messin around with now is evidentally on hers so i have to know when it's good to go

Dont lick it or touch it with your hand, but put a towel on your bed, try not to look down, and wash your dick off in the sink. You'll feel a little dirty afterwards, maybe a little ashamed, but it passes, and if the nut-busting situation is dire, its worth it. And make sure she doesnt have AIDS

TSA
04-08-2008, 06:10 PM
AHAHAHAHAHhAAHAHAHH!

now that's Slang Prostitution.

11th Chamber
04-08-2008, 06:12 PM
This is no longer entertaining for me. I just feel like ive read everything you typed before. When I read your first comment, I thought "Hmmm, some buster who fingers girls on their periods made a poor joke at my expense. Perhaps if I respond we will have some pointless but humorous exchange."

It just didn't work out like I planned. See, at least you got a chuckle out of it. Im doing my part, where are you at?

I say we should just end this whole thing as its going no where.

Plus I havent even heard of you before this thread, so there isnt much to talk about

JASPER
04-08-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm about to hand over my Funniest WTC Guy award to Irondan1. This guy drops gems like a clumsy burglar.

TSA
04-08-2008, 06:28 PM
It Depends If Shes A Saavy Buisness Woman Or Just A Stankin Ass Hoe From Up The Block!
dumbass.

04-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I say we should just end this whole thing as its going no where.

Plus I havent even heard of you before this thread, so there isnt much to talk about

Fair enough. But you never heard of me?

I had an entire sub-forum of gayness named after me before I had 100 posts. Do you realize the amount of gayness per post it takes to achieve that feat?

All im saying is that you should have plenty of material for e-dissing me.

So we can quit, but for homework, I want you to do a "find all posts" for Irondan1, read them all, take notes, and type a 5-paragraph minimum e-diss about me and my said gayness.

Have it on my desk no later than 11am tomorrow.

THE W
04-08-2008, 06:31 PM
i'd drop her like a hot, dirty, STD laden potato.

11th Chamber
04-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Fair enough. But you never heard of me?

I had an entire sub-forum of gayness named after me before I had 100 posts. Do you realize the amount of gayness per post it takes to achieve that feat?

All im saying is that you should have plenty of material for e-dissing me.

So we can quit, but for homework, I want you to do a "find all posts" for Irondan1, read them all, take notes, and type a 5-paragraph minimum e-diss about me and my said gayness.

Have it on my desk no later than 11am tomorrow.

bMhdrMkqurE

watch at 5:08. That sums it all up

Lox-the-5th
04-08-2008, 07:15 PM
id tel her to bounce asap. as in, get outta my life u trifling bitch. !!!

and oh tsa, id hit that bloody mess up for sure if she was willin, just think of it as red lubricant.

The Hound
04-09-2008, 04:25 AM
4 closet fags here

Lizard King
04-09-2008, 04:32 AM
there's no "killing" option

Sgt Holly Wood
04-09-2008, 03:42 PM
nah hell nah

i would rob all the money the bitch got and kick her ass out the door!!

BBBBIIIIIIIAAAAAATTTTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The Hound
04-09-2008, 06:23 PM
you're as tough as rice paper. stop acting like a sick cunt

Surreptitious
04-09-2008, 10:24 PM
this is such a bitch thread

crust
04-09-2008, 10:54 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/shinosaurus/Random%20Crap/pimpin0cl.jpg