PDA

View Full Version : Disruptions

GuardianOne
08-16-2005, 02:59 AM
"Paths that observe the proper posture, or the kinds involved to determine its preparation, was not for purposes exempted after gradual traditions, motions chanced occasions, active participants reclaimed their solidarity, yet moments had passed, and there was no one else to tell, tidings took times essence through efficiency, not ever to be told, definitions captured positions as simpleton turned to fistfights, the basic order had been hindered".

Mr SimplistiC
08-16-2005, 08:17 AM
wicked + holds true - took me a couple of readings to hit it though - yo - reflections of disrupted disturbed day

Wu-tang Fan
08-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Disruptions,style causes volcanic erruptions,leaving marks in history,yet verses surrounded in mystery,making oceans flow,go where no other lyricly go's,life isn't designer clothes,designer hoes,many try but quickly get shy,trying to imitate the style,yet their knowledge is not yet properly compiled,take your time,to think of your own rhymes,don't listen to 50-cent cause he has no rightful consent,Lil-john has no honor,no one will remember him when he's a goner,insted listen to the Wu and buy the Ghost-Face long-yard shoes(T.M.),and learn the knowledge,that you won't learn at college.

GuardianOne
08-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Disruptions,style causes volcanic erruptions,leaving marks in history,yet verses surrounded in mystery,making oceans flow,go where no other lyricly go's,life isn't designer clothes,designer hoes,many try but quickly get shy,trying to imitate the style,yet their knowledge is not yet properly compiled,take your time,to think of your own rhymes,don't listen to 50-cent cause he has no rightful consent,Lil-john has no honor,no one will remember him when he's a goner,insted listen to the Wu and buy the Ghost-Face long-yard shoes(T.M.),and learn the knowledge,that you won't learn at college.
This was nice, even better than mine, Peace-keep posting (your verses). And Simplistic thanx.

Peace

Wu-tang Fan
08-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Lyrical distruptions,worlds full of corruption,fortune tellers warning,alien abductions,poems dropping education,about the Wu-Tang nation,10 year olds listening,to what they think is good,but mainly not hood,mainstream rap music,heavily diluted,and unique styles continously looted,crowds flock to the in-thing that they no later mock,commercial rap is all about how to load a glock,selling C.D.s of what they think oringinal,while there skill level is obviously minimal,will something to the scale of 97' happen again,or will we see more rappers just making a financial gain,they live off what is appealing to,popular minded people,not to mention down-south has just done their equal,the rap community is mainly based on money,cats not showin' enough respect to their game,that just leads to no repp and faster fame.

Murderous Mack
08-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Hmmm, sounded good enough, but I couldn't really find the meaning in it. Any chance you might break it down for me?

Dae Ja Nae
08-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Still sorting through this one G-One ... I'll get back ...

Peace

Father N Dangerous
08-16-2005, 07:53 PM
it was tight, keep it up man! stay up

Wu-tang Fan
08-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Hmmm, sounded good enough, but I couldn't really find the meaning in it. Any chance you might break it down for me?
It was kinda like the other one,but the peoblem was I had run out of ideas.

GuardianOne
08-17-2005, 10:53 AM
It was kinda like the other one,but the peoblem was I had run out of ideas.
Don't worry keep posting, and it all relates.

Peace