PDA

View Full Version : About the true meaning of life

Lizard King
04-10-2008, 09:44 AM
i think most of us think of life as something that comes and goes..you know? like a fly. i mean...a fly comes to you..and the flies away. the same thing happens with life. it's something similar...but this is just what we think it is. a fly! but what if what we believe is not what it actually is. i know it sound something like "another life is an illusion thread" but it's not. i want here to discuss about what we really feel when we wake up, go to school, take a shit, kiss a girl or laugh with odb.
you know. just think for a moment. imagine ODB is sitting next to you right now...what would you do? my first impulse is to touch his leg..his knee. but i won't probably do that. i might actually look him in the eyes and say. rest in peae ol'dirty. and he'd probably answer: FUCK YOU! then i would suddenly hate him right? but what if odb would have said that to me before his death..theeen i think i would have hated on him since his death. you see. relativity is more than einstein discovered. that's only the nutshell. what we must understand is that we are everything. we must create "beautifulness" around us...you see. i just created ODB next to me, but the next moment he said "FUCK You" so i hate him. it's something negative. now
let's suppose i would have touched his knee. WHAT would then happen? well i guess...my imagination tells me that he would have strt spittin a hot verse...like
first thing first man, you're fucking with the worst, i'll be stickin pins in ya head like a fuckin nurse!
than i'd be happy. i actually think of recording him and show you the live verse. maybe i become rich...maybe richie rich...maybe scrooge mcduck. i think becoming scrooge mcduck is anyones dream. who wouldn'tlike to be a duck?

if it's a too long text for ya i can shorten it a bit..just let me know and i'll edit this shit. but just think about my thoughts and about what i'm feeling rightnow and let me know your opinion. peace and i'll be back my gz
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

EAGLE EYE
04-10-2008, 09:45 AM
maybe you should imagine your boyfriend dj methods sitting next to you. I wonder what part of his body you'd touch.

SKAMPOE
04-10-2008, 10:49 AM
another fag kicks da door down of the dark lonely closet^

begongo
04-10-2008, 01:55 PM
white people are devils

STYLE
04-10-2008, 02:23 PM
U can enter a completely pitch black room and light a candle. The darkness disappears. You can't do the opposite.
U can't enter a fully lit room and fill it with shadow

Guarded By Martyrs
04-10-2008, 02:27 PM
YO STYLEMASTERR...

"The Only Thing Faster Than The Speed Of Light...Is The Speed Of Dark"

-- Canibus

I see where you are coming from though.

dezmond
04-10-2008, 02:40 PM
You can't do the opposite.

Skampoe could...

^^cant believe i was 1st..

STYLE
04-10-2008, 02:49 PM
YO STYLEMASTERR...

"The Only Thing Faster Than The Speed Of Light...Is The Speed Of Dark"

-- Canibus

I see where you are coming from though.
that quote sounz kewl but makes no effin sense at all.
bisfan iz dat yoo?

Lizard King
04-10-2008, 03:10 PM
U can enter a completely pitch black room and light a candle. The darkness disappears. You can't do the opposite.
wrong..at the time you will light the candle there will alraedy be light in the room...you first light the match guess
you didn't understand the true meaning of life yet..but you're on the good way

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2008, 03:11 PM
There is so much about darkness we dont understand. Dark matter and energy...maybe there is truth to canibus's verse.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2008, 03:12 PM
i find it very hard to have deep thought with that wet beautiful ass giving me a mega huge raging hardon

Lizard King
04-11-2008, 01:08 PM
i find it very hard to have deep thought with that wet beautiful ass giving me a mega huge raging hardon
you are a tranny

Masta Chilla
04-11-2008, 01:48 PM
life is like a photon. a photon has a long journey and it doesn't know where its journey will end. maybe in a people's eye? maybe in a black hole? when we begin our life we don't know where and how it will end.