PDA

View Full Version : American Idol!

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Does anyone else watch this?

I am so pissed! My man Michael Johns just got voted off! I love him!!!!!!!!!!!

HarlemDiplomat
04-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Man, I haven't watched Idol since the season with Ruben.

I like watching the auditions cause they funny as hell.

Queen Of Poetry
04-10-2008, 08:51 PM
OH man.............yes they r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks really think they can sing.............

Storm
04-10-2008, 09:02 PM
I only watch the auditions.

wuswordz95
04-10-2008, 11:41 PM
screw american idol. its stupid . cant beleive 23 million peple or mor ewatch this crap. i cant wait till some network comes out with a show so great, it will knock idol out of the competion. I hate the name of the show american idol, as if im suppose to beleive that every winner is an american idol. i dont want to be like taylor hicks. fox should call it the simon show.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2008, 07:13 AM
Man...........those auditions be crazy!!!!!!!!!!! I love Simon..........it's the accent..............

HarlemDiplomat
04-11-2008, 08:13 AM
screw american idol. its stupid . cant beleive 23 million peple or mor ewatch this crap. i cant wait till some network comes out with a show so great, it will knock idol out of the competion. I hate the name of the show american idol, as if im suppose to beleive that every winner is an american idol. i dont want to be like taylor hicks. fox should call it the simon show.

Damn son, you really have a grudge against that show.

So people like being entertained, what else is new? Yes, maybe the show is set up a bit corney and the judges are all has beens and overly critical but its still "water cooler" conversation.

Just look at the bright side wuswordz...

at least the number 1 show in the country isn't Lipstick Jungle.

The Hound
04-11-2008, 08:23 AM
i dont like the one down here ... a girl i know was on it and after one performance in the back she abused the shit out of one of the judges LOL for a little thing shes mad fuckin fiesty

atleast in this country they'll run out of people to put on

Orion Nebulus
04-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Does anyone else watch this?

I am so pissed! My man Michael Johns just got voted off! I love him!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't watch it. I'm too busy chewing bubblegum.

Storm
04-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Man...........those auditions be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I crack up watching them. It's so funny to see these people embarrass themselves so bad on tv.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2008, 12:02 PM
There was this chick, I think in Philly, she was like fuck u Simon turned around and told him to kiss her ass..............she was all sparkly and just a big old mess!

wuswordz95
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Damn son, you really have a grudge against that show.

So people like being entertained, what else is new? Yes, maybe the show is set up a bit corney and the judges are all has beens and overly critical but its still "water cooler" conversation.

Just look at the bright side wuswordz...

at least the number 1 show in the country isn't Lipstick Jungle.

yep i got a grudege against americas most watched program. i dont see why its number one. there are 20 shows that are better then idol. all im saying is that whatever show knocks off idol, will be a major success.