PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cube-cypress Hill Beef

cap
08-16-2005, 09:44 AM
I Just Heard Both Rapper(s) Diss Tracks
But I Don't Know How It Started,when It Started,did They Squash It....
Somebody School Me....

Bombatomik
08-16-2005, 09:51 AM
Damn homie, that shit is ancient... I don't know exactly what you listened to, because I guess there a few songs that they all threw jabs at each other. That shit goes all the way back to the mid nineties...

oldie
08-16-2005, 11:01 AM
i aint heard of it till tha other day too. ive been listenin to hip-hop 4 about 5 yrs so its all b 4 my time of listenin. not my time cos im 18 but b 4 i started listenin .

CrunchyBlack
08-16-2005, 11:03 AM
b real and ice cube were friends. they were coming up with some ideas for a collab and then evidently, ice cube stole some of b real's lyrics. that's how it started. they squashed the beef long ago though and are friends again as far as i know.

sam stoepee
08-16-2005, 11:23 AM
You need to get that unreleased joint that cypress had dissing cube, they killed him. Anyway Cube is mad fake. Muggs said said he was smoking a pipe in the studio with cube and cube was like let me get that pipe (even though he dont smoke weed) and it ended up on his album cover.

Jabba Jaw
08-16-2005, 11:29 AM
^^^
lol @ cube bein fake
hell nah
he a legend

it started cause cypress thought cube bit one o they hooks for the friday soundtrack
king o the hill was mad raw, one of the best disses of all time IMO
the beef is old n has been squashed no tho

GhostfaceKillah199
08-16-2005, 12:40 PM
go buy the Beef documentary(which is pretty tight). it has everything you'll ever need to know about it. peace

THE K-MAN
08-16-2005, 01:48 PM
cube killed em with "King Of The Hill"

"No Rest For The Wicked" was nice though

SHRAP
08-17-2005, 02:52 PM
smh @ mofuckas thinkin cube won the beef, yall heard "fuck westside connection"? that shit was dummm crazy

arcane
08-17-2005, 03:24 PM
If I'm not mistaken the beef was squashed, then they got on that track "Men of Steel" from the soundtrack for that Shaq movie "Steel" or whatever. Cube and B-Real are on that, along with KRS and maybe someone else too.