PDA

View Full Version : phil da agony is dope

oldie
08-16-2005, 10:03 AM
i heard him on X's l8est album n a few other guest spots here and there, he was on tha alkoholiks album i got, he's nice on there too, i got a song from here n he's on that with strong arm steady crew. anyone kno if he has an album or out?

GhostfaceKillah199
08-16-2005, 11:30 AM
I first knew him for his appearances on Dilated Peoples' albums. He has an album out called Aromatic The Album and a mixtape called Smokefest. both very tight, I suggest you check out both. peace

WuBanga36
08-16-2005, 11:31 AM
Yeh, that's how I first got familiar with him, though Dilated's first lp. He's dope.

oldie
08-18-2005, 10:09 AM
i dnt rate dilated peoples much at all so i wudnt know him from there, they have a few gud tracks. 'worst comes to worst' been one of em.

G.O.D.PT3
08-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Phil Is Nice, Matter Fact Ima Put That Hulk Steady Cd In Right Now.

CB Sparr
08-18-2005, 04:18 PM
Hit up www.sandboxautomatic.com (http://www.sandboxautomatic.com/) and grab ALL his shit along w/ the Strong Arm Steady mixtapes. I copped 'em all and you won't be disapointed if you liked his guest appearances. He's got a Steady Aromatic mixtape, Purple Pack and Honey Pack also.

R3beLuTionAry
08-18-2005, 05:24 PM
im happy to say that i proudly own the Aromatic album. what else is Phil featured on or what other cds does he have ga

CB Sparr
08-18-2005, 05:48 PM
im happy to say that i proudly own the Aromatic album. what else is Phil featured on or what other cds does he have gaThere are 3 Steady Aromatic Mixtapes (Steady Aromatic, Purple Pack, and Honey Pack, covers look like Backwood packages), Smokefest, Strong Arm Steady Mixtapes, I think you can still get em on Sandbox. He was also on Tash's album Raplife but that song is on Phils Smokefest album. Ras Kass - Rasassination he does the chorus on "Wild Pitch". "Kronkite" is on Babu's - Duck Season as well as Smokefest. He's on Defari's last couple albums. I think he's on a couple of Planet Asia's mixtapes. Just check out anything Likwit Crew and you'll prolly find him. Also The Aromatic Album and the Steady Aromatic mixtape are not the same album.

oldie
08-18-2005, 06:17 PM
cool cool. looks like he has surprisingly more shit out than i expected.