PDA

View Full Version : Do you think RZA is scared of our community?

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Honestly I feel his Asiatic nerd chessss team presence during the wee wee hours, but I feel he is out of tune and scared to post due to our elevated style of illpostmatic references.

I also feel that skampoe is a problem because he is like a big-gay-killer-shark with incurable herpes just floating on his back in the wu-corp-bay of bateman.

I say we start a poll called "lets harpoon the fat fags of wu-corp and call it good"

Crass Im signing you up cuz the gov't benefits are worth it.

STYLE
04-12-2008, 01:26 AM
I also feel that skampoe is a problem because he is like a big-gay-killer-shark with incurable herpes just floating on his back in the wu-corp-bay of bateman.

wow! that was a mouthful
http://arabstreethookers.com/t1/thumbs/fatwan/s4.jpg

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2008, 01:32 AM
hahahaha only a divine holy raptor warrior can bring forth comments with such weight as you style.

You are a general and it shallah be known.

STYLE
04-12-2008, 01:38 AM
so it was written. so shall it be done.

did you know that nicky tooch has recently been born again and has let the Holy Lizard into his heart?

like moths to the flame.....ultraviolet light magnetic.

TSA
04-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Honestly I feel his Asiatic nerd chessss team presence during the wee wee hours, but I feel he is out of tune and scared to post due to our elevated style of illpostmatic references.

I say we start a poll called "lets harpoon the fat fags of wu-corp and call it good"

Crass Im signing you up cuz the gov't benefits are worth it.

the illest part about this guy is he makes no effin sense
and he doesn't realize wucrp rule #1

#1. "Poor Black man and women, it's ok to have Stds"

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2008, 01:42 AM
the illest part about this guy is he makes no effin sense
and he doesn't realize wucrp rule #1

#1. "Poor Black man and women, it's ok to have Stds"

No sense? Poe brotha with ye saggin' nostrilz. Come 2 robbay, come 2 robbay and get youz a nostril reflex uplifting surgery butt first sign mah waiver that i had some fag from bridgeport print up on windows 3.1

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Welcome Little Nicky, you will find an intolerable love for the father raptor, and the passion of fossilized wu-corp doo doo.

STYLE
04-12-2008, 03:40 AM
he did it for you
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Raptor_Jesus_02.jpg

shaolinsword
04-12-2008, 03:48 AM
What's with the Raptor anyway?

NIGHT MAYOR
04-12-2008, 03:58 AM
he is jesus. the real one.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-12-2008, 04:03 AM
Crass is one of the biggest faggits here..

Props for his big asshole haha

crass
04-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Crass is one of the biggest faggits here..

Props for his big asshole haha

You are obsessed with me.

Technician is still upset that none of the dudes here sent him pictures of their dicks.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-12-2008, 04:47 AM
^^ Nerd

Lizard King
04-12-2008, 10:53 AM
i think rza has a quite big penis