PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris

Ritter
04-12-2008, 08:01 PM
I dedicate this thread to CN,although this thread probably once existed.Anyways,even if it did exist,CN deserves more than one thread.

z2XUgE6g7XU

Luther Large
04-12-2008, 08:09 PM
i wanna know where this sudden infatuation with chuck norris came from 4 real i neva used to hear bout him now mad people keep sayin his name he got t-shirts and commercials wuts goin on wit that why?

JASPER
04-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Not this Chuck Norris shit again.

Ritter
04-13-2008, 04:17 AM
i wanna know where this sudden infatuation with chuck norris came from 4 real i neva used to hear bout him now mad people keep sayin his name he got t-shirts and commercials wuts goin on wit that why?

The Internet will be responsible for that.The massive databases with Chuck Norris facts that are pretty hilarious made him practicly famous.And if on google you type 'find chuck norris' and click I'm Feeling Lucky,you'll get a Chuck Norris fact/joke as a search result.That's your basic explanation.

But still...Chuck Norris owns.

The Hound
04-13-2008, 06:11 AM
how many fuckin chuck norris doesn't do push ups he does earth downs can we go through ?? it was funny the first time like 6 years ago but its weak now

KERZO
04-13-2008, 07:16 AM
I remember i made a chuck norris website for my computing degree, it was funny as fuck,lol.

Yeah he's old now but he starred in various kung-fu movies so I'm guessing even RZA would like him seeing as he's a massive kung-fu fan....

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/upload/2006/10/bruce%20lee%20beats%20up%20chuck%20norris.jpg