PDA

View Full Version : Women get hornier by the age

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-13-2008, 12:27 AM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhlGerRDkpPLIFPum1YlipMjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid =20071201220557AA4dULL

DISCUSSS

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 12:37 AM
by punkroc mama Member since:
April 09, 2007

"Yes!! I want it all the time and my hubby is never as horny as I am. thank goodness for batteries!!"

XD

RzaRectum
04-13-2008, 12:41 AM
Saq, Unlikely if they be the trannies you're used to

Visionz
04-13-2008, 12:42 AM
by punkroc mama Member since:
April 09, 2007

"Yes!! I want it all the time and my hubby is never as horny as I am. thank goodness for batteries!!"

XDme and my wife don't have that problem :dududu:

but this is defintely true, but I don't think its definitly a physical thing more than a mental deal. When I was 19 I was "hangin-out" with this chick that was 27 and that was some hot shit, probably the best I"ve had outside of my wife, and a lot just had to do with her knowing what she wanted and being able to express that.

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 12:45 AM
me and my wife don't have that problem :dududu:

but this is defintely true, but I don't think its definitly a physical thing more than a mental deal. When I was 19 I was "hangin-out" with this chick that was 27 and that was some hot shit, probably the best I"ve had outside of my wife, and a lot just had to do with her knowing what she wanted and being able to express that.

as soon as the x box 360 came out .. it became a task for me to get laid with my ex. Once they get a video game it's over... I hate you men. Women would not do that to me!

RzaRectum
04-13-2008, 12:49 AM
Don't feel so bad. Some of us don't even play with kid toys.

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 01:16 AM
Man I was thinking about this all day at work...

I had to help put on another fucking wine tasting. Yes a wine tasting. So many sexy cougars showed up that I had a semi-boner. This one cougar stared me down to the point that I even got creeped out, yet it was awesome at the same time. She walked up to me to get her coupon, etc and gave me that look like she wanted to get a bone in a serious way..

My goal for summer '08 is to maybe ruin a marriage or two

Visionz
04-13-2008, 01:17 AM
as soon as the x box 360 came out .. it became a task for me to get laid with my ex. Once they get a video game it's over... I hate you men. Women would not do that to me!I knew there'd been some boys in the past but it don't sound like you was fuckin with a Man, no man is choosin video games over sex, really that don't even make sense. My wife's tucked in tonight after gettin properly laid out. Lookin like a bear-skin rug afterwards and shit :lmao: not sayin my wife's hairy :b just that if it weren't for the big smile on her face you might think she just been shot dead after I'm finished with her.

RzaRectum
04-13-2008, 01:19 AM
^ You might want to feed her a little more if its like that, son!

LORD NOSE
04-13-2008, 01:20 AM
as soon as the x box 360 came out .. it became a task for me to get laid with my ex. Once they get a video game it's over... I hate you men. Women would not do that to me!

so...your ex man prefers to play video games over giving you some dick and you hate men because of this ?

silly ass women

Visionz
04-13-2008, 01:20 AM
Man I was thinking about this all day at work...

I had to help put on another fucking wine tasting. Yes a wine tasting. So many sexy cougars showed up that I had a semi-boner. This one cougar stared me down to the point that I even got creeped out, yet it was awesome at the same time. She walked up to me to get her coupon, etc and gave me that look like she wanted to get a bone in a serious way..

My goal for summer '08 is to maybe ruin a marriage or two alot of them cougars got some real business-oriented type husbands man. If they aren't gettin the attention they need at home they're gonna find it somewhere else. Might as well be you and you're not gonna have to worry about any emotional hangups neither, older women just don't play that shit. I say go for it

just don't get shot over the pussy

Visionz
04-13-2008, 01:24 AM
^ You might want to feed her a little more if its like that, son!
ahaha, shit thats after coming home from dinner, its just after so many orgasms shes LAID OUT, it don't bother me none

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 01:25 AM
it sometimes sucks trying to approach these cougars cuz some wont take you serious, and some know whats up. I think most just cant comprehend how bold and to the point I am.

RzaRectum
04-13-2008, 01:27 AM
^Ever hear of word play :?
How about getting in their minds vs I gota b1g c0ck 4u

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 01:29 AM
well lets seee.... yes.

Im great with my word play but sometimes too advanced and the stuff I speak of or refer to goes right over women's heads.

I might have to dumb-down for my audience like jiggaman did.

TSA
04-13-2008, 01:31 AM
that's what it's all about.

you gotta have a club banga conversation as well as some album cuts for the real niggas, but duh ladies only need THA club banga conversation

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-13-2008, 01:32 AM
so girls that are horny at 17 are even hornier at, IDK, 25? THAT'S GREAT!!!!

Thank you. I look forward to my life even more!

SKAMPOE
04-13-2008, 01:32 AM
i love older chicks! my gurl got me for 6 years n its a beautiful thang!

Visionz
04-13-2008, 01:35 AM
well lets seee.... yes.

Im great with my word play but sometimes too advanced and the stuff I speak of or refer to goes right over women's heads.

I might have to dumb-down for my audience like jiggaman did.
nothing wrong with that, if you're at work all you really gotta do is get their number, talk about it when you're not at work and they can scoop you up in their 700-series Beemer for some hot hotel sex or something of that sort. When you're at work, wtf fuck you really going to do? save the effort for later

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-13-2008, 01:36 AM
I would fuck one of my 41 old teacher...mmmmm

how do we name those? MILF

Teacher must be horny, great in bed, having everything under control , woooooooohoooooooooooo

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 01:57 AM
so...your ex man prefers to play video games over giving you some dick and you hate men because of this ?

silly ass women

Naw I don't really hate men .. In fact I really don't care for them much. I just prefer women.

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 02:01 AM
yea ok.

Lets see my homie blackula...

"It was all good a week ago"

then you found out wutang corp virgins were stalking you, so you made up your little lesbian gimmick. Thats touching and so cute but i see so many inconsistencies that you are heading into an era that we call "the last pretarded gimmick standing"

you've got to learn the ropes before you join the ranks, til then go fetch me a beer like you were put on this planet for.

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:08 AM
yea ok.

Lets see my homie blackula...

"It was all good a week ago"

then you found out wutang corp virgins were stalking you, so you made up your little lesbian gimmick. Thats touching and so cute but i see so many inconsistencies that you are heading into an era that we call "the last pretarded gimmick standing"

you've got to learn the ropes before you join the ranks, til then go fetch me a beer like you were put on this planet for.

Ok? O_o .. whats wrong with this guy?

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 02:09 AM
i will cripple your tiny woman brain and thats a scientific fact.

SKAMPOE
04-13-2008, 02:10 AM
u fuckin go boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:12 AM
i will cripple your tiny woman brain and thats a scientific fact.

yaaaawwwwn .. you're boring.... don't talk to me

TSA
04-13-2008, 02:15 AM
i've got to give it to blackula, for all the crippling abuse she takes on this muh'fucka she keeps coming back

a lot of the time provoking it

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:19 AM
i've got to give it to blackula, for all the crippling abuse she takes on this muh'fucka she keeps coming back

a lot of the time provoking it

it's simple and plain ... I literally don't give shit.

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 02:19 AM
yaaaawwwwn .. you're boring.... don't talk to me

awwwwwwwwww

so why you hear again?

oh wait your just another lesbian with a lucrative future. Funny how you diss someone like stylemasterr who's accomplished more in a year than you will in your life. But wait "we dont know your situation". Hmmmmm

Im sure its quite the sobb story with a life time supply of haagen daaz frozen yogurt. How does it feel to wake up evrey morning knowing half of the tri-states have seen you nude licking your tits?

Seriously.

RzaRectum
04-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Why you gotta hate? You might not admit it, but you would be one of the first on them tits if you thought you'd even had a remote chance.

INF
04-13-2008, 02:23 AM
its a known fact that women hit their prime after males. Males is in the mid twenties I think maybe early 20's and Women is like late 30's and shit or mid 30's.

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 02:28 AM
Why you gotta hate? You might not admit it, but you would be one of the first on them tits if you thought you'd even had a remote chance.

im sorry but ive had much better. And I like girls that dont let their bodies go at an early age.

Im sorry but I have standards unlike a lot of dudes these days. There is so many busted ass chicks walking around with the ego's of dimes that its disgusting.

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:28 AM
awwwwwwwwww

so why you hear again?

oh wait your just another lesbian with a lucrative future. Funny how you diss someone like stylemasterr who's accomplished more in a year than you will in your life. But wait "we dont know your situation". Hmmmmm

Im sure its quite the sobb story with a life time supply of haagen daaz frozen yogurt. How does it feel to wake up evrey morning knowing half of the tri-states have seen you nude licking your tits?

Seriously.

hahahaha How am I dissing stylemaster? I never said anything about him.. and he knows i'm not serious.

And Nigga please you've jerked off to my pictures so keep drooling you faggot. It's not like you haven't seen breasts before. I don't wake up in the morning thinking about what happens on the internet hahaha. Smh ...

Why the fuck you "hear" ?

INF
04-13-2008, 02:34 AM
whoa , I thought we were actually on topic. Robby ... that was some cold shit. about the nipple licking.

Black , you made them pics for mfs to "yank" to , its not really a valid diss.

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:36 AM
im sorry but ive had much better. And I like girls that dont let their bodies go at an early age.

Im sorry but I have standards unlike a lot of dudes these days. There is so many busted ass chicks walking around with the ego's of dimes that its disgusting.

Virgin.

And you don't like me cause i'm lesbian .. admit it .. don't gimme that gimmick bullshit... hell... ppl even know my taste in women here. But ne way .. keep hating.

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 02:38 AM
hahahaha How am I dissing stylemaster? I never said anything about him.. and he knows i'm not serious.

And Nigga please you've jerked off to my pictures so keep drooling you faggot. It's not like you haven't seen breasts before. I don't wake up in the morning thinking about what happens on the internet hahaha. Smh ...

Why the fuck you "hear" ?

Wow..... you really hold yourself in high regards. The day I'd jerk off to a photo of a girl that looks like the MULATTO MISS PIGGY is the same day I would CUT-MY-WRISTS!

http://www.livableoldtown.com/Miss%20Piggy.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:39 AM
whoa , I thought we were actually on topic. Robby ... that was some cold shit. about the nipple licking.

Black , you made them pics for mfs to "yank" to , its not really a valid diss.

lets get back on topic here... Women getting older and hornier ... proceed.

RzaRectum
04-13-2008, 02:39 AM

Ok, so.. Why the diss?

If you have so much dime pussy you can't waiver your standards, why even acknowledge? Wouldn't that be beneath you if this were the case :?

Visionz
04-13-2008, 02:40 AM
Black, I still say all you was fuckin with was boys, not men. They show you whats up with foreplay or where they rushin through, tryin to bumrush the pussy?

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:41 AM
Wow..... you really hold yourself in high regards. The day I'd jerk off to a photo of a girl that looks like the MULATTO MISS PIGGY is the same day I would CUT-MY-WRISTS!

http://www.livableoldtown.com/Miss%20Piggy.jpg

lmao ^

smh .. sure sweety .. start cutting

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:45 AM
Ok, so.. Why the diss?

If you have so much dime pussy you can't waiver your standards, why even acknowledge? Wouldn't that be beneath you if this were the case :?

Nigga let him get mad .. this obviously concerns him.

EAGLE EYE
lol like you dont wake up or go to sleep thinking about the mean things men have said on the interwebz. Just stop. I grew up with sisters so I know how the female brain works, and honestly i find it funny. Its like watching a bad game of scrabble mixed with adderol and nyquil.

INF
blackula aint even gonna have a good sex game for like what? 11yrs? why anybody is sweatin ill never know.

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 02:52 AM
lol like you dont wake up or go to sleep thinking about the mean things men have said on the interwebz. Just stop. I grew up with sisters so I know how the female brain works, and honestly i find it funny. Its like watching a bad game of scrabble mixed with adderol and nyquil.

I'm sure i'm just like your little sisters .. smh .. sure you go to sleep and think about the mean shit ppl say about you on the interwebz too robbi .

blackula aint even gonna have a good sex game for like what? 11yrs? why anybody is sweatin ill never know.

don't you be concerned about my sex life.

LORD NOSE
04-13-2008, 02:56 AM
I just prefer women.

me too

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 02:59 AM
hmmm ivonne, i think you should call it a night.

I know canada is still really cold in all but I heard you guys have ice fishing shacks that put mine too shame :$

INF
04-13-2008, 03:01 AM
don't you be concerned about my sex life.

http://www.clindesse.com/

I'm here to help.;$

LORD NOSE
04-13-2008, 03:02 AM
hmmm ivonne, i think you should call it a night.

I know canada is still really cold in all but I heard you guys have ice fishing shacks that put mine too shame :$

this nigga is really arguing with a pretty young woman, and losing at it

you should get your balls chewed off by lab monkeys

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 03:05 AM
this nigga is really arguing with a pretty young woman, and losing at it

you should get your balls chewed off by lab monkeys

how about you go and confront the mosque full of men that raped you as a child of your dignity and innocence

LORD NOSE
04-13-2008, 03:10 AM
how about you go and confront the mosque full of men that raped you as a child of your dignity and innocence

you'd love to get beat in the face with 25 erect penises

don't try and paste me into your fantasy

confront your desires

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 03:15 AM
you'd love to get beat in the face with 25 erect penises

don't try and paste me into your fantasy

confront your desires

pwn