PDA

View Full Version : My Space Stalkers

RzaRectum
04-13-2008, 03:33 AM
Do you have one?

I fucking do!

I can't even stay idle and logged in or I have to deal with her dumb fucking salutations when I activate the screen again.

Bullshit like, "hey how are you????"

and

Hey.... Was up????? I haven't talked to you in a long time...... What have you been up 2??????

I don't replyy no more. And I've all, but deleted her but this chick just won't get off my nutsaq.

She's not even hot.

Why o WHY did i fucking approve this person?

http://a744.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/m_3cc062a68e9a080b0b0e7aa5df9d14e7.jpg

So.. Do you?

INF
04-13-2008, 03:40 AM
y dont u just delete her or tell her the truth?

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 03:42 AM
lol I had some asian chic a while back and i got the creeps..

i dont even know girls + the internet = scaryness..

although our forum is on so many levels just wrong but we luv it.

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 03:47 AM
lol I had some asian chic a while back and i got the creeps..

i dont even know girls + the internet = scaryness..

although our forum is on so many levels just wrong but we luv it.

You wish you had girls on your myspace period ..

and Rza ... you know theres that block button you can use.. I use that one quite often actaully .. and it works too :)

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2008, 03:49 AM
hahhahhaahaha ok.....

cuz I take mah myspace so seriously.

Jesus christ.

INF
04-13-2008, 03:49 AM
I'm still waiting on an answer to my question.... Whats ur myspace address anyway? Maybe I'll add you

and then I'll get my answer.

http://www.palyne.com/pjsgardenexperiments/rykah21dec2006.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 03:55 AM
hahhahhaahaha ok.....

cuz I take mah myspace so seriously.

Jesus christ.

oh so you're admitting that you don't have any girls on your myspace .. because you don't take you myspace seriously.. "It doesn't matter if I lie about having girls on my myspace.. it's not that serious"

RzaRectum
04-13-2008, 04:04 AM
y dont u just delete her or tell her the truth?
LOL yea I should
Of course my artificially inflated number of friends will be reduced to Tom & MrsRza. ;(

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-13-2008, 04:11 AM
^^^ Mrs.RZA is a piece of shit. I added her and i cant understand how that bitch is a mother. She posts about 12 or 13 bulletins per day about the gayest fucking shit that no one cares about. (ie. "check out my new hair-do!") And she's the type that changes their user name and default picture EVERY DAY. Every picture of hers screams "I am in total love with myself and want to fuck myself. Look at me and PLEASE COMMENT!!" I commented a question to her and she never responded because she was most likely too busy masturbating to pictures of herself.

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 04:14 AM
^^^ Mrs.RZA is a piece of shit. I added her and i cant understand how that bitch is a mother. She posts about 12 or 13 bulletins per day about the gayest fucking shit that no one cares about. (ie. "check out my new hair-do!") And she's the type that changes their user name and default picture EVERY DAY. Every picture of hers screams "I am in total love with myself and want to fuck myself. Look at me and PLEASE COMMENT!!" I commented a question to her and she never responded because she was most likely too busy masturbating to pictures of herself.

I'd masterbate to that MILF

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-13-2008, 04:15 AM
^^ Funny how it says "STRAIGHT" on your MySpace orientation.

INF
04-13-2008, 04:16 AM
I'd masterbate to that MILF

*hangs head in shame*

;(

Blackula Spectacula
04-13-2008, 04:20 AM
^^ Funny how it says "STRAIGHT" on your MySpace orientation.

My mother doesn't know yet .. neither does my brother. wow this is getting personal now....

how the fuck you on my myspace? O_o

begongo
04-13-2008, 05:08 AM
prejudice is 10 times worse than narcissism

YOU SUCK!

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-13-2008, 02:27 PM
how the fuck you on my myspace? O_o
Muahahahaha...I relate to the name of this thread.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Sent her to Blackula..