PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! I need help downloading mp3's!!

J.T.S.
04-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Just copped a MP3 player a sansa one, and i don't know how to download help!!

begongo
04-14-2008, 12:44 PM
damn ... now this is something I never heard

aight I'll try to help you, what do you want to download? full albums or just songs?

J.T.S.
04-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Just songs! I'm behind on the technology!!

Prince Rai
04-14-2008, 12:51 PM
check out the vatican download section!!!

begongo
04-14-2008, 12:53 PM
I recommend using a program such as Soulseek or Bearshare ... I don't use them but as much as I know, they'd fit your requirements well

HarlemDiplomat
04-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Not coming at the thread starter at all but I think this is a good time to get this off my chest....

Son... I'm sick of niggaz gettin MP3 players and comin over my house to ask me how to use it and if they can use my laptop to "put some songz on thiz jank"...

Now I got a song library filled with all 100 different versions of "Crank Dat" and go-go house music.

Niggaz: Stop buying shit you can't figure out how to work on your own and asking us smart niggaz and then forgetting so you can ask again while I'm banging your extra dumb broad.

And now to your regularly scheduled programing.

STYLE
04-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Now I got a song library filled with all 100 different versions of "Crank Dat" and go-go house music.

i used to hate go-go until one day i went to a pool party and was drunk and high....
then i got hypnotized by the ass shaking to the rythm of the bongos and congos....

next thing you know i'm doin the water dance...."bom bom bom bom bom"

HarlemDiplomat
04-14-2008, 01:54 PM
i used to hate go-go until one day i went to a pool party and was drunk and high....
then i got hypnotized by the ass shaking to the rythm of the bongos and congos....

next thing you know i'm doin the water dance...."bom bom bom bom bom"

Don't get me wrong,

I mean I like some of it, I liked the go-go version of Pieces Of Me and Overnight Scenario (if you're from VA/DC/MD you know what I mean)... Also Amerie - One Thing and Lil John - Aww Skeet Skeet were good mainstream go-go tracks...

but, if it aint Chuck Brown or Backyard Band, after a while I gotta hear something a bit harder.

But go-go parties are tight and like you said, you gotta be drunk, high, or both to fully enjoy the rhythms.