PDA

View Full Version : CHEATER'S LiBRARY

TSA
04-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Cheat is natural, it's the american way, and a lot of you are current students/former students/ listeners of the wutang double CD

this the archive of all that is cheating, home work, resumes, tests, quizzes, book reports, ect. ect.

got tips?

need tips?
share your knowledge, methods, experiences, tools, and so forth...^O^

TSA
04-16-2008, 12:57 PM
I'd like to get the ball rolling

i'm the type to take a class with someone i know or take a class that i know people are currently taking at an earlier hour.

im all about getting answers from the first, notes, ect ect

i'm all the type to look of the paper of everyone around me, regardless of if they're a dumb ass, and pencil in their answer real lightly and move on

then when i have slight pencilings of everyones answer all coded by shade and shape, i go through the test myself and use it as a life line incase i don't know the answer

if several different answers were picked for a question, i go by a mix of personal judgement and the choice of the most likely person to know and the person that has been getting to most right so far

the key is to sit next to women, they're fuckin good, and don't hunch over their paper like men

HANZO
04-16-2008, 12:58 PM
haha well for me it was simple. join the islamic soceity and the elder islamic bruthas with surpreme grades will give you all the past assignments they did.

TSA
04-16-2008, 01:01 PM
yeah, i've been looking to join or form and organization like that, a frat most likely pretty soon

HANZO
04-16-2008, 01:08 PM
another tip for cheating is. if you do like a math exam and cannot remember all the formulas. with a pencil lightly write down all the formulas on the inside of your calculator.

begongo
04-16-2008, 01:11 PM
hahahah

just a couple of hours ago me and Pat Bateman were talking about this subject where I told him that around here people cheat at tests/exams all the time

I'll build on this a bit later

TSA
04-16-2008, 01:12 PM
another tip for cheating is. if you do like a math exam and cannot remember all the formulas. with a pencil lightly write down all the formulas on the inside of your calculator.
oohhhh....nicccee.:Y

King Tron 1
04-16-2008, 01:13 PM
I don't know, write the answers on the label of a water bottle?

TSA
04-16-2008, 01:15 PM
^that shit don't work lables are small and already written on, and plastic

King Tron 1
04-16-2008, 01:17 PM
If you do it right, then it will. Here's another one, bitch-slap the person next to you and with all the distraction swap papers and erased their name & write yours. Simple but effective.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-16-2008, 01:26 PM
I dont cheat.

But i take advantage of any mechanisms which may aid my study.

For instance, enrolling in certain units the semester beforehand, then changing enrollment with no academic penalty. So as to retain the unit course page, which contains by the end of the semster, all tutorial solutions, assignment solutions, midsemester solutions, practice exams, notes etc.

Then when i actually do the unit the next semester i have those tools at my disposal.

A lot of people i know are doing similar courses to me, at the same university, so i can also usually get information from them which is useful in my units.

Masta Chilla
04-16-2008, 02:25 PM
just be a genius :learning:

Longbongcilvaringz
04-16-2008, 02:38 PM
that helps i guess.

Sicka than aidZ
04-16-2008, 03:17 PM
I'd like to get the ball rolling

i'm the type to take a class with someone i know or take a class that i know people are currently taking at an earlier hour.

im all about getting answers from the first, notes, ect ect

i'm all the type to look of the paper of everyone around me, regardless of if they're a dumb ass, and pencil in their answer real lightly and move on

then when i have slight pencilings of everyones answer all coded by shade and shape, i go through the test myself and use it as a life line incase i don't know the answer

if several different answers were picked for a question, i go by a mix of personal judgement and the choice of the most likely person to know and the person that has been getting to most right so far

the key is to sit next to women, they're fuckin good, and don't hunch over their paper like men

yeah dog forget the rest, sit next to women, if they like u they'll happily do your work. u can make fun of em about it too. lmao school'z cool.

now bout copying test's...never needed to. my memory is sooooooooo great all i need is 10 minutes and that shits embedded.

u know if i hadnt been so damn good at makin money an gettin pussy when i was supposed to be in school i woulda been a fuckin valedictorian.(did i spell that right?)

SKAMPOE
04-16-2008, 03:24 PM
i have no need to cheat, i have the best wife ever,

King Tron 1
04-16-2008, 03:25 PM
i have no need to cheat, i have the best wife ever,

*Audience Awwwwws*

The_SZAs
04-16-2008, 03:32 PM
here's a great cheat:

R1,R2,L1,L2,Square,triangle,O,X, R1+R2,L1+L2

Sicka than aidZ
04-16-2008, 03:32 PM
hahahahahahahahahha roflmao!!!!! skampoe's bitch is da hit

6 Chambaz
04-16-2008, 03:34 PM
here's a great cheat:

hahahahahahaha, after 4 years of PS2 that just seemed too funny

King Tron 1
04-16-2008, 03:35 PM
here's a great cheat:

Got anymore? that shit was too funny.

The_SZAs
04-16-2008, 03:40 PM
jump forward twice, spin around clockwise 3 times, then counter clockwise 3 times, then hop backwards once, then do a roll

King Tron 1
04-16-2008, 03:43 PM
jump forward twice, spin around clockwise 3 times, then counter clockwise 3 times, then hop backwards once, then do a roll

I just did this, literally, and a bunch of gold rings & coins started to come out, that and the Chains of Athena have fastened themselves onto my forearms. I gonna go slay a pest that's been bothering me for awhile now.

The_SZAs
04-16-2008, 03:51 PM
if yuo do it the other way round you make a girl blow up

King Tron 1
04-16-2008, 03:52 PM
What happens if I end with a backflip?

The_SZAs
04-16-2008, 04:05 PM
you get infinite ammo to bust your test with

TSA
04-16-2008, 04:46 PM
i like pats idea of "taking" the class, but the rules are different around here

and thus ya gotta cheat big homie....ya gotta cheat.

i also sit in the waaaayy back

1. cause i hate the thought of ppl looking at the back of my head for 2 hours

2. so i can peep the whole scene and everything going on around me brain kinda couldy, fucked up feelin rowdy

3. if you and another good cheater are in the back of the room it's a fuckin free for all, only suckas sit in the front and try to cheat

plus they don't really pay attention, cause they expect you to cheat, that's what they're really getting you ready for

TSA
04-16-2008, 04:48 PM
here's a great cheat:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5205/9ab7c3bed57bcf38cc00d32tg5.gif

fuck it, drop video game cheats too while your at it.

HANZO
04-16-2008, 05:00 PM
well i let everyone cheat, i make it really easy for ppl to copy my paper. cause im left handed i right at a 90 degree angle. so the person sitting to my left will jus have to look right and the answer are right there.

A more organised method of cheating is to have notes or a book placed in the toilets. so when your struggling ask to go to the toilet and look through the book. refresh your memory and go back into the exam hall.

the greatest exam was my math and physics exams. when i did my a-levels 2 years ago.(exams you do to get into university) my maths and physics teacher was in the examining hall. he was an interesting fellow one hell of a teacher and overall nice guy.

before the exam he would peek at the paper quickly calculate all the answers on a paper walk around and jus show us the workings out. for those 6 exams i got more than 90 out of a 100.

TSA
04-16-2008, 05:19 PM
that's how you get ya shit stole (no punno)

WARPATH
04-16-2008, 05:26 PM
here's a great cheat:

Is that for getting into the debug mode on the original Tenchu (ps1)? I remember a code similar to that.