PDA

View Full Version : how do u tell your girl

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-16-2008, 08:44 PM
that u fucked her cousin witout gettin killed?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-16-2008, 08:49 PM
wow....good luck. your dick dun got u in some trouble

SKAMPOE
04-16-2008, 08:51 PM
u dont tell, why the fuck would u do that?
because her cousin has a guilt trip n threaten to tell her if i di i mean he didnt!

HANZO
04-16-2008, 08:52 PM
well you dnt tell em. and if your that crazy and actually do tell them its a good idea to have a plane ticket to Oman ready.

Prolifical ENG
04-16-2008, 08:53 PM
....and this is whats stressin you out? or maybe you can say it was a reliever.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-16-2008, 08:55 PM
shits kinda hot tho...nice work gravey. I wanna try that

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-16-2008, 09:23 PM
DAMN LOL of course u need to tell !

theres no way out now !

http://aureliosoft.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/scream-thumbs-up-lg.gif

Blackula Spectacula
04-16-2008, 09:35 PM
because her cousin has a guilt trip n threaten to tell her if i di i mean he didnt!

wait .. "he didn't" ?

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2008, 12:21 AM
Your cousin going to tell her eventually, they might even take your ass on Maury.

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 12:37 AM
you fucked her cousin?? what's his name?

HarlemDiplomat
04-17-2008, 12:41 AM

Well if her cousin tells her ya'll fucked all you gotta do is deny it.

Its word against word.

GENERAL WISE
04-17-2008, 12:44 AM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/tkx92net/myhotcomments6/Stop_Snitchin.jpg

SKAMPOE
04-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Well if her cousin tells her ya'll fucked all you gotta do is deny it.

Its word against word.
tru but if she start describind da dick n da tekniques ahahaha n shit

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 02:30 AM
hahaha at skamply thinking about graves dick technique game

dats omo

SKAMPOE
04-17-2008, 02:35 AM
read all the posts kid n then edit ur shit cuz i aint even talkin bout him pat!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 02:37 AM
i red ur post n i kno wha u wads sayin kid, but u be thinkin abut whut it wud be lik to be i duh bed wif graveyard an how his didick wud luk n whut tehcnics da nigga wud use.

u gay?

SKAMPOE
04-17-2008, 02:47 AM
obviously u aint read shit! i was talkin bout me, since in the first page i revealed i had a similar situation! u big dummy lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 01:13 PM
u dont tell, why the fuck would u do that?

becuse the cousin now has feelings and wants to take my Girls place and has given me a week to say somethin or she will do it and she aint no bullshitter either

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 01:16 PM
becuse the cousin now has feelings and wants to take my Girls place and has given me a week to say somethin or she will do it and she aint no bullshitter either

damn, what's up with Eve waving the fruit from the tree of knowledge in your face for. damn women are evil

WARPATH
04-17-2008, 01:20 PM

Here is one solution.

Get her naked again, only this time snap pictures. Tell that bitch if she ever fucks with you, they'll be all over the Internet. :b

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 01:21 PM
....and this is whats stressin you out? or maybe you can say it was a reliever.

yea,im in some shit now,i Guess im gonna be single again soon.ps guys,never invite ya girl,s seXy flirtatious family members over,u might end up like me!

WARPATH
04-17-2008, 01:23 PM
Otherwise, Be a G about that shit.

Tell your girl, Yeah I fucked your cousin busted all off in her face and shit, but I ain't got no time or love for hoes.

Then get ready to duck that right hook!

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Tell her she slipped and fell on your dick...

I don't fuckin know, there really isn't no way to explain that one. Your best option might be to just cut out and settle for the cousin...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 01:26 PM
damn, what's up with Eve waving the fruit from the tree of knowledge in your face for. damn women are evil

say that again buddy

Jeru
04-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Jesus Shifter...why dya do it to Colombian Mami? LOL

But seriously...I think you should tell her...it's better to hear it from you than the one you did it with...maybe she'll respect the fact that you came clean...if not, you did the right thing and you move on cuz you seem to get a lot of ass...but don't make that same mistake again LOL

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Here is one solution.

Get her naked again, only this time snap pictures. Tell that bitch if she ever fucks with you, they'll be all over the Internet. :b

sounds like a plan yo

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Tell her she slipped and fell on your dick...

I don't fuckin know, there really isn't no way to explain that one. Your best option might be to just cut out and settle for the cousin...

i hear ya g but her cousin just had a seed and the similarities btween me and this baby is uncanny,thats another reason this came up,she wants a family,and i wanna fuck all these half naked sluts around the way this summer

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Ok cut your losses and run. lol

HANZO
04-17-2008, 01:47 PM
i hear ya g but her cousin just had a seed and the similarities btween me and this baby is uncanny,thats another reason this came up,she wants a family,and i wanna fuck all these half naked sluts around the way this summer

ahh man she has a kid to. you fuked up now. you gotta let the cousin kno that you aint family material. also i say be straight up honest with your girl.

if you try the "i was confused and felt lonely at the time and she just happened to be there" phrase it might help cut down the beating your gonna receive. If you really love your girl its the best thing to do.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Jesus Shifter...why dya do it to Colombian Mami? LOL

But seriously...I think you should tell her...it's better to hear it from you than the one you did it with...maybe she'll respect the fact that you came clean...if not, you did the right thing and you move on cuz you seem to get a lot of ass...but don't make that same mistake again LOL

trust me,her 2nd cousin was next but after this i know better ,maybe i should take a break and bcome celibate for a yr or somethin

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 01:49 PM
You really got yourself into some shit here, Gravey. I hope you choose your next decision wisely.

begongo
04-17-2008, 01:50 PM
tell her she took advantage of you

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Well after this shit, even if his girl drops his ass with a heavy object, revitalizes him than forgives him 2 weeks later, he'll have to deal with the over jealous GF syndrome. Meaning 300 phone calls a day, GPS systems, excessive phone checking, all that bullshit. It's not even worth it. Consider Gravey and his girl finished already.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 02:02 PM
ahh man she has a kid to. you fuked up now. you gotta let the cousin kno that you aint family material. also i say be straight up honest with your girl.

if you try the "i was confused and felt lonely at the time and she just happened to be there" phrase it might help cut down the beating your gonna receive. If you really love your girl its the best thing to do.

im going to LA for the summer to work on this indie movie in 3 days,ill tell her over the phone from there,i love her

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 02:10 PM
You really got yourself into some shit here, Gravey. I hope you choose your next decision wisely.

yea im gonna do the right thing and fInd out if her baby is my daughter or not and do tha right thing by my seed and take care of her,prolly make her a graveyard shiftress!

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 02:12 PM
yea im gonna do the right thing and fInd out if her baby is my daughter or not and do tha right thing by my seed and take care of her,prolly make her a graveyard shiftress!

Alright Grave, Peace.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Well after this shit, even if his girl drops his ass with a heavy object, revitalizes him than forgives him 2 weeks later, he'll have to deal with the over jealous GF syndrome. Meaning 300 phone calls a day, GPS systems, excessive phone checking, all that bullshit. It's not even worth it. Consider Gravey and his girl finished already.

you aint lying about that homie

Blackula Spectacula
04-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Holy shit grave..... Holy shit

EYEKON1
04-17-2008, 02:35 PM
tell'em....then drop both of them.

lets look at your options here...

TecknicelStyles has a point with the 'over jealous GF'

You break up with your current chick ...shit blows over...and you get back together...what does that mean for her? "...a FREE get laid card with any man she chooses..." when you 2 ever have a fight.

Lets say you get in with the cousin and she becomes your GF...how do you think your relationship would be like knowing that at family functions that your EX will most likely be there......looking and cursing the both of you under her breath? shieeeet... my opionion...you're pretty much S.O.L. then again, i dont know what these girls are like personality wise...maybe they wouldn't give a fuck, prolly high-fiviing each other talking about your 'dick technique'

anyways. they columbian? ..hope they dont have crazy family members, cuz I hear recieving a certain "necktie" pretty serious...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbian_necktie

Queen Of Poetry
04-17-2008, 02:38 PM
that u fucked her cousin witout gettin killed?

LOL.........oh man...........that's crazy..........

Well, if it was me u were tellin I wouldn't kill u.........I would definately leave u alone and the whole time in my head I would be thinkin **one dick messes up u go out and get u a new dick-it's not that hard-dick is everywhere**

But..........protect urself b/c on ur way out she might take a swing at u with a baseball bat!

WARPATH
04-17-2008, 03:31 PM
I'm confused who has the kid you girl or your girls cousin.

Fuck, this why I miss the polygynous days, have all them lovely ladies in the teepee making jerky and pressing my skins, nah mean son, nah mean........

This post has been pre-approved by:

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/16/rza_2.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Holy shit grave..... Holy shit

yea i know girl,im the biggest dumbass on tha planet

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=EYEKON1;1135394]tell'em....then drop both of them.

^great points g but they are not columbian,they are 2 crazy mixed chicks

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Dont tell it to her..Fuck her cousin harder next time..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 03:55 PM
LOL.........oh man...........that's crazy..........

Well, if it was me u were tellin I wouldn't kill u.........I would definately leave u alone and the whole time in my head I would be thinkin **one dick messes up u go out and get u a new dick-it's not that hard-dick is everywhere**

But..........protect urself b/c on ur way out she might take a swing at u with a baseball bat!

i hear u ma,but no other nigga can lay it down like me,

04-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Grave what happened wit our song bro?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm confused who has the kid you girl or your girls cousin.

Fuck, this why I miss the polygynous days, have all them lovely ladies in the teepee making jerky and pressing my skins, nah mean son, nah mean........

This post has been pre-approved by:

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/16/rza_2.jpg

my girls cousin got the kid,cute kid too,i just dread that its a girl and im about to be deciesed

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Grave what happened wit our song bro?

ill pm u about it fam

04-17-2008, 04:07 PM
^^ I cant wait for this..

crust
04-17-2008, 10:15 PM
"babe, i made sexy time wif yours cuzin"

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/mrsbarber/graphics/borat.jpg

SKAMPOE
04-18-2008, 08:04 AM
tell'em....then drop both of them.

TecknicelStyles has a point with the 'over jealous GF'

@ graveyard
or! u can make it so they let u run a train on them!

but only real playaz can master this technique lol

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 08:17 AM
what would you say slick?

just bust out some true slicknass?

6 Chambaz
04-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Protect Ya Neck, Shifter ! Your Girls Cousin Ain't Nuthin Ta Fuck With !

ColombianMami
04-18-2008, 09:27 PM
damn gravey, my cousin?! lmao..kidding.
but uh yeah, your screwed. lol

TheWolf
04-18-2008, 10:15 PM
There's only one way to tell her....from a distance.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-18-2008, 10:38 PM
After returning to this thread for a second time, I say you man up and face the consequences. Your dick seems to get you in some trouble. Your brain must be a terrible chess player....either that or your penis is Bobby Fischer. No offense.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-19-2008, 06:20 PM
damn gravey, my cousin?! lmao..kidding.
but uh yeah, your screwed. lol
i would do dump em all for you in an instant babygirl!!!:f:f:f

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-19-2008, 06:21 PM
After returning to this thread for a second time, I say you man up and face the consequences. Your dick seems to get you in some trouble. Your brain must be a terrible chess player....either that or your penis is Bobby Fischer. No offense.

haha u got a point there buddy

Sgt Holly Wood
04-19-2008, 08:00 PM
is her cuzzin gonna snitch on u if u dont or somethin?

if u aint cornered then dont say nuttin man

lol why would u?

RzaRectum
04-19-2008, 09:26 PM
You need to sit them down with each other and reveal the truth.
The GF will be upset and mad and the cousin will act like she didn't do anything wrong and its not her fault.

But its up to you to settle them down before it gets out of hand.

The next step is to tell them that despite how things may seem NOW.. they have a choice to make.. You must offer them the opportunity to prove their worth to you in a 3-way in which you must make the final decision between the two, based on the performance of their techniques. The winner will be allowed to continued the relationship while the other must move on.

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 11:33 AM
just tell her, be honest about everything.
don't expect her to trust you for a very long time, if at all.
be sorry, but make sure it's genuine.
tell her it won't ever happen again, but only if you really mean it..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-20-2008, 02:24 PM
all the good advice is noted folks

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-21-2008, 09:37 AM
well she has decided to tell my girl later today

begongo
04-21-2008, 09:43 AM
if there's no escape

BE THE FIRST ONE TO TELL HER!

act quick

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 09:45 AM
^^

Yup yup. The man is right.

Tyler Durden
04-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Here is one solution.

Thats a good plan actually.

Either do that or set fire to her then return some videotapes

Olive Oil Goombah
04-21-2008, 07:10 PM
This whole situation is foul on some jerry springer type shit. These are the type of people that bitch about how they can't find anyone and blah blah blah

Sgt Holly Wood
04-21-2008, 09:41 PM
does her cuzzin have proof like pics to show or something, or just word of mouth??

Surreptitious
04-21-2008, 10:21 PM
you never tell, its being selfish because of your own guilt, deny, deny, deny... DENY

Sgt Holly Wood
04-21-2008, 10:24 PM
word ^ thats what im saying..

RzaRectum
04-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Good point. He could say she's jealous, but then you got the describin' what it looks like down there type of shit (and the 1mm0rtaL T3kn1kqu3s). If descriptions start fittin', trouble starts hittin' the fan.

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Lost Me Bro^, Yo Grave I Hope U Never Settle Down Your Threads Are Gold

RzaRectum
04-21-2008, 11:09 PM
The cousin tells the GF. Gravey acts like shaggy and says it wasn't me.
The GF doesn't know what to think The cousin says I can prove it.
He dick looks like this.. it curves like that. Its (insert color and other adjectives)...

Then, the cousin says how proud you are of your doggy steelo and mentions your special mounting technique (her favorite) and *pow* its more than just hear say now, because the GF was able to verify all these things through her own experience.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Good point. He could say she's jealous, but then you got the describin' what it looks like down there type of shit (and the 1mm0rtaL T3kn1kqu3s). If descriptions start fittin', trouble starts hittin' the fan.
lol, but describing a dick is like describing a pencil or something

besides the size there's practically no other big difference (no homo) when she tries giving a description

and it isnt hard to get outta that one either, just say she grabbed it out of nowhere becuz she's on ur shit, and for that reason she's making up that story

ya feel me

RzaRectum
04-21-2008, 11:16 PM
lol, but describing a dick is like describing a pencil or something

besides the size there's practically no other big difference (no homo) when she tries giving a description

and it isnt hard to get outta that one either, just say she grabbed it out of nowhere becuz she's on ur shit, and for that reason she's making up that story

ya feel me
No homo? :D

J/K :D
Yea, but you don't know girls.. They will describe length, GIRTH, color, hair (or) no hair ;D, VEINS. The list goes on. If she says pencil dick and is right on the money, you're toast buddy.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-21-2008, 11:21 PM
lmao ^ yeah hopefully for graveshifter the cuzzin didnt catch those details, examining the cock and shit

lol thats why i never really committed to no relationship ever, just smashed n dashed hahah!

RzaRectum
04-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Don't forget the immortal techniques. Moves from the God that'll have'em screamin' for Jesus!

LyriCipher
04-21-2008, 11:55 PM
kill them both and start fresh

The Hound
04-21-2008, 11:57 PM
bitch i fucked your cousin ... the pussy was good ... but hey on the upside she got the crabs and you didn't

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-22-2008, 05:57 PM
well,lets just say im a single man again and it seems like i have no other choice but to stay with her cousin since its probable that the child is mine,my girl was raged,i got a cut on my hand right now from her reaction,she has packed out..damn,this is so fucked up for real!!im kinda inlove with both of em anyways

Dokuro
04-22-2008, 06:27 PM
your shit out of luck there budy i can awnser any question but the beats i can tell you is get some life insuence and break the ice over a candlelite diner buy here an im sorry neckles give her some oral then let her know just hope to god shes two orgasmec to care

... remember when down south follow the 3-S(slow/Soft/Smooth and fiinsh with your finger

Good luck

PS. it just may be easer to break up with her

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-23-2008, 08:52 AM
thanx 4 the advice but its too late 4 me now

Tyler Durden
04-23-2008, 08:56 AM
im kinda in love with both of em anyways

Judging from your Avatar and sig you in love with a lot of people

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-23-2008, 09:14 AM
now she,s an exception haha

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2008, 09:59 AM
So is the kid definitely yours grave?

crazy shit.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-23-2008, 12:59 PM
ill know thIs friday

ColombianMami
04-23-2008, 01:03 PM
Judging from your Avatar and sig you in love with a lot of people
its the same girl.

now she,s an exception haha
lol..

Olive Oil Goombah
04-23-2008, 08:23 PM
Careful you don't step in the bullshit colombian mami.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-23-2008, 08:24 PM

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-24-2008, 10:53 AM
its the same girl.

lol..

take notes guys haha