PDA

View Full Version : Not That There's Anything Wrong With That (The Official Seinfeld Thread)

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 03:49 AM
a thread got off track in the wu-tang chamber. just figured i might as well start one here.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 03:53 AM
haha i was thinking about starting this thread earlier today...

anyway, ive been rewatching season, and my favourite episode right now has to be the once where Kramer owns and maintains a section of highway.

i die everytime i see it.

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 03:56 AM
my favorite episode is "the betrayel". that's the indian wedding episode that goes backwards.

INF
04-17-2008, 03:59 AM
What about the one where Jerry has that girl that he dont want no more cuz he got the voice for her belly? hellllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 04:02 AM
that's a great episode too. that's the one where kramer has an intern for kramerika industries and george won't quit his job after his boss finds out he isn't really handicap. i can't remember what elaine's deal is in that episode

INF
04-17-2008, 04:05 AM
that's a great episode too. that's the one where kramer has an intern for kramerika industries and george won't quit his job after his boss finds out he isn't really handicap. i can't remember what elaine's deal is in that episode

I think it had to do with that dude she always broke up with that was a mechanic.

Remember when Jerry needed his car fixed so he had Elaine stay together with dude long enough to get a tune up but it went wrong???

I seen em all man.:mmmyah:

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 04:10 AM
I think it had to do with that dude she always broke up with that was a mechanic.

Remember when Jerry needed his car fixed so he had Elaine stay together with dude long enough to get a tune up but it went wrong???

I seen em all man.:mmmyah:

you are confusing a bunch of different episodes.

puddy was only jerry's mechanic in one episode. jerry told puddy "his move." (how to eat pussy) and puddy used it on elaine so jerry quit going to him.

jerry's car needed a tune up in "the bottle deposit" after newman and kramer put their groceries under the hood. the mechanic was that tall guy from everybody loves raymond.

there was also an episode where jerry kept betting elaine that she couldn't completely break up with puddy.

then there was an episode where jerry was buying a car from puddy and elaine broke up with him. jerry needed them to get back together to get the "insiders deal"

STYLE
04-17-2008, 04:11 AM
george fronted and told the chick from highschool he was a marine biologist.

beached whale....

kramer gets a hole in one......

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 04:12 AM
the sea was angry that day my friends. like an old man trying to return soup at a deli.

INF
04-17-2008, 04:15 AM
puddy was in the story line a lot though and what I'm sayin is , maybe it was Puddy that was "elaine's deal" in the kramerika episode. idk. but I used to love that show. I got tired of it a few yrs after they ended it. When the shit happened with Richards , I still (being black) never let it get in the way of me enjoying the show. Fuck that.

We used to have a cat here that was named "something" in the beginning of his WTC career and then he chose "Cosmo Kramer" then when that shit hit with Richards , he changed it to "sosa" and now that nigga dont even post here no more.

Seinfeld tore WTC apart.

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 04:16 AM
Funny ass clip about the michael richards outburst

6dXBC6R_rxk

Visionz
04-17-2008, 04:19 AM
the one when they all make a pact to become Masters of their Domain (no sex)

George turns into a genius but eventually gives in due to the stacked mathmatical improbablity of him ever getting a chance to fuck a hot portugese waitress again

Elaine turns into an idiot and ends up getting dumped by her doctor boyfriend once he graduates from Med-school

Jerry stops being able to write jokes

(I forget what happened with Kramer---think maybe he gave in after a day :lmao:)

INF
04-17-2008, 04:22 AM
master of domain equaled no MASTURBATING

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 04:22 AM
he gave in after... 5 minutes i think

due to the woman in the building opposite walking around the apartment butt nekid in full view.

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 04:24 AM

George turns into a genius but eventually gives in due to the stacked mathmatical improbablity of him ever getting a chance to fuck a hot portugese waitress again

Elaine turns into an idiot and ends up getting dumped by her doctor boyfriend once he graduates from Med-school

(I forget what happened with Kramer---think maybe he gave in after a day :lmao:)

yeah, you are confusing 2 different episodes too.

master of his domain was "the contest." they bet on who could hold out from masturbating the longest.

"the abstinece" is when george gets smarter from not having sex because his girl has mono. elaine decides to do the same with her boyfriend who is studying to become a doctor, and she becomes stupid. jerry keeps getting bumped from his highschool career day. can't remember kramer.

INF
04-17-2008, 04:25 AM
at this point - we coulda held this thread in the Vatican Section.

Visionz
04-17-2008, 04:26 AM
master of domain equaled no MASTURBATING
so that's a term from a different episode then? I was thinkin george had a girlfriend on that one who was dying for a piece

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 04:29 AM
some gif.s

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/6/f/b/6fb71be3fae7f2c9812ae43ccfdb23ba.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/CSmith_Fan/kramer1yh.gif

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/toddsgifs/Seinfeld20-20Defective20Wheelchair.gif

http://img256.echo.cx/img256/9211/seinfeld21ix.gif

http://img264.echo.cx/img264/920/seinfeld7ll.gif

all great scenes.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 04:31 AM

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/HeroOfTheDay384/imout9ml-1.gif

INF
04-17-2008, 04:32 AM
the whole thing with george and his finance/widow(?)

good god.

HarlemDiplomat
04-17-2008, 06:35 AM
I like Seinfeld... but I like Curb Your Enthusiasm better..

I remember when Seinfeld was on the air it was always an argument with black people and white people over which show was better out of Martin and Seinfeld.

I didn't start liking Seinfeld until years after it was off the air and I started getting into Curb.

My favorite episodes:

The one where Kramer got a part in a movie with a line saying "These pretzels are making me thirsty"... and Jerry and everyone were sitting around talking about the best way to say it.

Also the one where George made a big deal because his girlfriend gave Elane a salad he brought and she thanked her instead of him. So the girl broke up with him just because he told her he was the one who brought it. I think it was called The Big Salad.

And the one where everyone thought George was a communist just because he was trying to meet women in a communist newspaper personal ad.

And the Soup Nazi.

LOL!!! I would watch them online but I searched damn near every TV link site and they all link to the same Chinese version of Youtube that loads slow as shit... plus they don't have all the episodes.

Classic Jewish-American television.

HarlemDiplomat
04-17-2008, 06:41 AM
Funny ass clip about the michael richards outburst

6dXBC6R_rxk

LMAO!!! O shit...

The Hound
04-17-2008, 07:07 AM
i love the episod where george is like YOU'RE KILLING INDEPENDENT GEORGE!! haha i was gonna buy the entire series the other week ... i might do it this weekend ... LOVE seinfeld ... george is classic comedy

my favourite thing about seinfeld is how you would see 3 or 4 of them at the coffee shop ... jerry would be talking ... then elaine would start talking about something which had nothing to do with what jerry was talking about ... then george would come in and babble on about something ... and they'd all be talking to each other but not listening ... and they did it so good that it wasn't forced acting it came natural ... great viewing ...

love curb your enthusiasm too ... great show

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 08:42 AM
george fronted and told the chick from highschool he was a marine biologist.

beached whale....

kramer gets a hole in one......

hahaha...i like when he comes back from the beach and he's got sand in all his clothes and starts freaking out.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 08:44 AM
It became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I've made in my entire life has been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat - it's all been wrong

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 08:45 AM
The Keith Hernandez episodes were classic too......and the one where George gets shrinkage

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 08:56 AM
Haha

the explanation of the Second Spitter Conspiracy is terrific.

Can someone tell me the name of the Episode where Kramer get the section of highway? Also what season is it on. Ive been looking through my dvd's and cant find it, i thought it was on 7 but it doesnt look like it.

The whole "Kramer Goes To LA" is fucking classic, some of those early eps are great.

The Muffin Top Ep also, seeing Newman coming round the corner in his rented corvette, and pulling the pints of milk of of the brief case kills me.

The Hound
04-17-2008, 09:40 AM
haha i love that episode where kramer gets addicted to that chicken then kramer and jerry swap rooms because the red light beaming into kramers room fucks with him then jerry becomes kramer and kramer becomes jerry hahahaha seeing jerry slide in the door was classic

HarlemDiplomat
04-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Also the episode called The Peach... the fruit store policy is you can return the fruit if its not "the best" fruit you ever tasted.

HarlemDiplomat
04-17-2008, 10:13 AM
haha i love that episode where kramer gets addicted to that chicken then kramer and jerry swap rooms because the red light beaming into kramers room fucks with him then jerry becomes kramer and kramer becomes jerry hahahaha seeing jerry slide in the door was classic

LOL!!! Oh yeah, when Jerry was acting like Kramer I was weak...

The Hound
04-17-2008, 10:50 AM
or the episode where newman conned jerry into delivering his mail for him to win a contest then newman says "i didnt win because they knew it wasn't me" and jerry was like how and newman goes "because too many people got their mail!!" hahahaha ... newman was classic

HarlemDiplomat
04-17-2008, 10:51 AM
i love the episod where george is like YOU'RE KILLING INDEPENDENT GEORGE!!

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!!!!!

The Hound
04-17-2008, 10:53 AM
aJCyCkVYWp8

rofl ... george's answering machine ... oh shit ... HAHAHAHA ... this cunt was classic

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 10:57 AM
haha, when Jerry delivers the mail, classic stuff.

The Hound
04-17-2008, 11:03 AM
rofl ... FESTIVUS !!

HAHAHAHA

HAPPY FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US

ohhh shit ... lol this show is legendary

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 11:12 AM
haha, the Bizarro Jerry ep is damn funny also.

The backwards apartment and everything, ingenious.

kurupt_kw
04-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Beautiful thread.

One of my favs that hasn't been mentioned is the one where Kramer gets the Merv Griffin (edited for burnout memory) set out of the trash and sets his appartment up like the show. Classic shit.

Nobody has mentioned the bubble boy yet. That was fucking great too.

Oh and the episode where they are in the hospital to (I believe) "see the baby" and Kramer ends up breaking out a pig man who in turn steals George's car.

The Hound
04-17-2008, 11:19 AM
i like that episode jerry and elaine go down to florida to see jerrys parents and jerry gets into competition with that old bloke hahahaha

INF
04-17-2008, 11:30 AM
ThE SuMMer OF George....this was supposed to be the summer of george!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 11:40 AM
hahahah

THE PIGMAN

haha

that is a great episode,

The Hound
04-17-2008, 11:42 AM
LOL kramer is karate champion with 9 year olds

lk1GZhI_B4A

im fuckin goin to jb hi fi today and buying the series

HarlemDiplomat
04-17-2008, 11:48 AM
The Pen

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 12:55 PM
Also the episode called The Peach... the fruit store policy is you can return the fruit if its not "the best" fruit you ever tasted.

isn't that the mango?

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 12:56 PM
LOL!!! Oh yeah, when Jerry was acting like Kramer I was weak...

i think that it's funnier when kramer acts like jerry in that episode. he sits in the coffee shop with elaine sipping coffee. he says something like "that's a shame"

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Bizzaro Jerry or whatever it is called is my fav. Where Kramer convinces Jerry to move into his apartment because Kramer cant stand the redlight coming from the chicken place orwhatever and Jerry comes into his own apartment acting like kramer and shit, hahahaha classic.

not bizzaro jerry.. I dont remember the name..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TAHvB0EgFos

hahahahha

that's the chicken roaster. bizarro jerry is great too. kramer gets a job. that's some funny shit

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 01:22 PM
When Kramer works for that company that he using the toilet of, and goes to work everyday with a suitcase packed full of crackers.

Ill need to watch these again tmr.

But which season is the one where Kramer gets the Highway on?

I cant even remember the rest of the episode, except that the section of highway goes up in flames and newman drives through it in an automotive fireball.

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 03:30 PM
I can't believe no one mentioned the one with the Library Detective talking about how Jerry gets his kicks off of peepee's and weewee's.

Jerry: "What is your problem?"

Bookman (I think): "Wanna know what's my problem, It's punks like you, that's my problem"

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 05:52 PM
yea...bookman was CLASSIC.

"Imagine a child opening a the Cat in the Hat and seeing drawing of pee pee and wee wees'

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Funny thing was that wasn't the only thing going on in that episode. George with that Coach with the baked bean teeth.

Can'tstandya!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 05:54 PM
The merv griffin show was also hilarious.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 05:55 PM
hahahahha.....another one, when Kramer feeds rusty the horse beef o rino and it start rippin ass as he is taking the Ross's around in the handsome cab...hhahahahahahahha

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Funny how the thought of this thread came from the Wu-Tang Chamber, two things I'd wouldn't put together never, but here we are.

How bout the one where George wants to know if his grandmother was "bosomy". The reaction of his mom to this was classic.

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 05:58 PM
So what's the better name the Bro or the Manzierre?

GENERAL WISE
04-17-2008, 06:01 PM
Newman as the dog assassin.
EXCELLENT..(takes a drag on a cig)..EXCELLENT

Seinfeld comes in second after southpark as my favorite sitcoms.

cartman is by far the funniest character ever on TV.

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Maybe their should be a South Park thread?

Yeah that Newman is a classic.

What about the one where they go to court for not helping a fatass that got robbed and they got it all on tape, it was the last episodes.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 06:17 PM
it feels like tuesday.....tuesday has no feel. Friday has a feel, sunday has a feel.......yea well i feel tuesdays and wednesdays.

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 06:18 PM
The "real peterman" tour was also a funny ass episode.

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Greatest sitcom of all time.

Im not sure if South Park is considered a sitcom, cause I think It cant be if its animated, if it was tho I would have no problem putting it at second.

As to Seinfeld, it always pisses me off when some people try to put Raymond or King of Queens ahead of it or some shit

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 06:32 PM
I would only add Married With Children with Seinfeld, along with a few other timeless classics, but I don't remember watching Everybody Loves Raymond or King of Queens or Frasier.

kurupt_kw
04-17-2008, 06:37 PM
I would have to agree with Married with Children. The Office is up there for me as well.

^^^^^^ You're missing out on King of Queens. Doug Heffernan is a funny bastard and George's dad (Jerry Stiller) is in it as well and he's funny as hell.

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 06:55 PM
I've seen parts of it, just don't get how it gets compared to Seinfeld.

The Hound
04-17-2008, 10:28 PM
rofl ... married with children ... al bundy kills it ... with his no maam club hahaha

whats that episode where kramer has the highway and he makes the lanes wider lol

crust
04-18-2008, 12:06 AM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/Anitacook_13/Funny/SEINFELD.gif

Art Vandelay
04-18-2008, 12:48 AM
rofl
whats that episode where kramer has the highway and he makes the lanes wider lol

that's also the one where they won't deliver chinese food to elaine becaue she lives too far away. so she hides in the janitor's closet.

that's "the pothole" season 8

The Hound
04-18-2008, 01:50 AM
^^ HAHA ... all these seinfeld memories flooding back to me ... haven't watched it in donkey's years ... i like the one where they get lost in the car park

Robert
04-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Another classic episode: George parks his car in the cheap parking lot, but it turns out they are using the cars for prostitution. The final scene with Kramer walking around in that technicolor dream coat is fucking hysterical.

Art Vandelay
04-18-2008, 09:03 AM
Another classic episode: George parks his car in the cheap parking lot, but it turns out they are using the cars for prostitution. The final scene with Kramer walking around in that technicolor dream coat is fucking hysterical.

what's great about seinfeld is how they use callbacks. the name of that parking lot is JIFFY PARK. when george complains that he can't ever get his car and that they are using it for prostitution, the lot attenedant says "take it up with consumer affairs."

in the following season in "the muffin tops," kramer takes his peterman reality tour bus to the JIFFY DUMP. The same guy that was the parking lot attendant, now works at the dump and won't let kramer dump the muffin stumps. off screen kramer yells "maybe i will take it up with consumer affairs."

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 09:06 AM
haha, yes.

So what is the highway one called, Pothole?

isnt that the one where George loses his keys down the pothole?

Art Vandelay
04-18-2008, 09:59 AM
^^ yeah, and jerry drops his girls toothbrush in the toilet

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Ah yes, what series is that on?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 10:24 AM
dont worry, disc 3 season 8.

just found out ive misplaced the fourth disc, fuckballs.

HarlemDiplomat
04-18-2008, 10:37 AM
what's great about seinfeld is how they use callbacks. the name of that parking lot is JIFFY PARK. when george complains that he can't ever get his car and that they are using it for prostitution, the lot attenedant says "take it up with consumer affairs."

in the following season in "the muffin tops," kramer takes his peterman reality tour bus to the JIFFY DUMP. The same guy that was the parking lot attendant, now works at the dump and won't let kramer dump the muffin stumps. off screen kramer yells "maybe i will take it up with consumer affairs."

Yep... classic Larry David writing style.

He does the same thing on Curb... where usually some small detail thats revealed in the plot usually has something to do with the climax. And the recurring characters.

Art Vandelay
04-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Yep... classic Larry David writing style.

He does the same thing on Curb... where usually some small detail thats revealed in the plot usually has something to do with the climax. And the recurring characters.

actually, larry david left the show after season 7, so he had absolutely nothing to do with the muffin top episode.

but curb is a great show. larry david is a comedic genius.

buckshotstheone
04-18-2008, 11:59 AM
every night when i go to bed i put on a seinfeld episode as i'm falling asleep. i think i have gone through the entire series about 6 or 7 times now

pathetically, i even challenged myself to drop a seinfeld reference every day.

yesterday i referenced George deciding to become latvian orthodox (I am going to Think ABOUT THIS!)

one of my favorites has still gotta be the pinky toe. that story that kramer tells is absolutely perfect

"You kept making all the stops???!??"

King Tron 1
04-18-2008, 12:02 PM
^^^ haha, True. I'm trying to grasp the concept that the "official" wu-tang site, has two irrelevant threads, this one & the Ric Flair Chamber.

buckshotstheone
04-18-2008, 12:09 PM
^^^ haha, True. I'm trying to grasp the concept that the "official" wu-tang site, has two irrelevant threads, this one & the Ric Flair Chamber.

the Ric Flair one is so TSA can have all his masturbation material in one place....and the Seinfeld one is cause Seinfeld is the funniest show to have ever been on television (only beating out Arrested Development because of its longer run....9 seasons to 3)

King Tron 1
04-18-2008, 12:23 PM
I mean I know that, but I find it funny that 3 things never thought of being heard of in the same place. Back to topic, the one where Poppy gets aggrivated and ruins Jerry's couch, not once, but twice. The latter coming in another episode with that doorman that had a problem with Jerry for no apparent reason.

The Hound
04-18-2008, 01:46 PM
okay ... fuck ... im drunk as ... but is it seinfeld where somebody ( i think george) eats something from a bin that didnt land on any trash but just some paper and gets caughgt ???

CherChezLaMarauder
04-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Where Peterman releases his fabricated auto-biography based on Kramer's life. So Kramer goes to the book signing and gets thrown out which causes some bitterness. Meanwhile Elaine's at a party & bumps into her ex boss and tells how muffins are much better when you just eat the top part and you throw out the butts. Then her exboss goes and opens a shop jacking her idea. Meanwhile Jerry shaves his chest hair and finds out the woman he's dating loves hairless men so he rolls with it. Kramer rents a yellow school bus and starts his Peterman's Reality Tour, charging a ridiculous 40 bux. Kramer asks Jerry & his date to get on the bus tour to bring some "celebrity buzz". Elaine asks Kramer to transport her muffin butts on his bus to a garbage disposal where he's being rejected left and right (lol). After hours of looking they get lost and Jerry starts going crazy cuz he chest starts itching the shit out of him. He doesn't want his girl to know he shaves his chest hairs. He hears a wolf howling and says THINK IM GONNA GO PET THAT WOLF (lol) so he runs off the bus saying I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE and starts prowling around the forest like an animal. Jerry finally finds a tree and starts howling and scratching his chest like a beast. Kramer brings back the muffin butts to Elaine she so calls up Newman (The Eliminator). He brings like 10 gallons of milk with him and walks into the back of the shop with a ton of muffin butts sitting around. Newman decides to help himself.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-18-2008, 02:42 PM
I Hate The Drake:

A friend of Jerry's and Elaine's, Mr. Drake, is getting married so they decide to buy them an engagement gift. They ask Kramer to chip in, he's down. George on other hand thinks engagment gifts are silly with him being his ol' cheap self, but he buys in ("love the Drake!"). They take George's fathers Cadillac to the mall where they can't find parking. Kramer talks George into parking on the handicapped spot. After buying a big screen TV to have delivered to Drake's house that evening they head back to the car. Ambulences and onlookers surround the car in disgust after a handicapped woman was injured because the non-handicapped parking spots forced her to go up ramp that her wheelchair wasn't capable of handling. The onlookers were vexxed and told Jerry & co. they're gonna beat the shit out of whoever was responsible. After a couple of hours of killing time to avoid getting thumped they return only to find George's pops car is a fucking wreck. George is shook and tells his father some bullshit story. And george's father is a reknown volunteer worker for the handicapped ha! Kramer visits the handicapped woman who was hurt and falls in love with her. He twists George's arm to buy her a new wheelchair, but George being his cheap self bought her an inexpensive used one. Later on Jerry & Elaine visit the Drake to check on the TV they bought them only to find out that they broke up. They get pissed and call up the lady Drake to try to get the TV back but she gave it up to charity. Kramer brings the handicapped woman aka the love of his life the "new" wheelchair. He lets his feelings known about her but she blows him off. She tells him to drop dead and calls him a hipster dofus. Later on that night George's father is having a little ceremony in his pad as he's accepting an award for all his charity work toward the handicapped. With about a dozen people looking on, a detective and some cops come into his house. They ran a license plate check on his car that was abandoned at the mall that George borrowed and arrest him for parking in a handicapped section. Oh yea, the handicapped woman's "new" wheelchair gave out on her as she took a joyride down a steep street into ongoing traffic. Happy trails Lola lol. After being released from jail George's father forces George himself to be his butler to pay off the damages to the car. The father gets a call about the handicapped woman who got fucked up again lol. He tells George that "someone" gave her a used wheelchair, wonder who that was. He orders George to pick up a big screen TV from a charity facility and DE-LI-VER IT-TO-HER!

I Hate The Drake.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Excellent television show.

buckshotstheone
04-18-2008, 02:59 PM
yes george eats something out of the trash

THE VERY SAME SHOES I WAS RETURNING!!!!!!!

RzaRectum
04-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Jerry robs an old woman for marbled rye after he realizes she bought the last one.

Later
George uses a fishing pole from the 2nd floor to fish up the rye and present it to his fiance's parents

HarlemDiplomat
04-18-2008, 05:42 PM
actually, larry david left the show after season 7, so he had absolutely nothing to do with the muffin top episode.

but curb is a great show. larry david is a comedic genius.

But its obvious the writers kept his style It would've been bad if they abandoned it.

King Tron 1
04-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Here's a thought for this thread, Someone mentions an episode, everyone that saw it reminisces, then we all share a laugh. If it keeps going this way we'd name all of the episodes in a short span, thus ending the point of the thread.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-18-2008, 09:49 PM
lmao the first seinfeld episode i ever saw was when george and elaine got o some masage place

and george gets stuck with a guy, gets massaged n shit and after that he thinks he might be gay

isnt that the episode were "not that there's anything wrong with that" came from ?

RzaRectum
04-18-2008, 10:25 PM
lmao the first seinfeld episode i ever saw was when george and elaine got o some masage place

and george gets stuck with a guy, gets massaged n shit and after that he thinks he might be gay

isnt that the episode were "not that there's anything wrong with that" came from ?
Because it moved!!! :D

Art Vandelay
04-18-2008, 10:58 PM
yes george eats something out of the trash

THE VERY SAME SHOES I WAS RETURNING!!!!!!!

pants, not shoes

Art Vandelay
04-18-2008, 11:01 PM
Where Peterman releases his fabricated auto-biography based on Kramer's life. So Kramer goes to the book signing and gets thrown out which causes some bitterness. Meanwhile Elaine's at a party & bumps into her ex boss and tells how muffins are much better when you just eat the top part and you throw out the butts. Then her exboss goes and opens a shop jacking her idea. Meanwhile Jerry shaves his chest hair and finds out the woman he's dating loves hairless men so he rolls with it. Kramer rents a yellow school bus and starts his Peterman's Reality Tour, charging a ridiculous 40 bux. Kramer asks Jerry & his date to get on the bus tour to bring some "celebrity buzz". Elaine asks Kramer to transport her muffin butts on his bus to a garbage disposal where he's being rejected left and right (lol). After hours of looking they get lost and Jerry starts going crazy cuz he chest starts itching the shit out of him. He doesn't want his girl to know he shaves his chest hairs. He hears a wolf howling and says THINK IM GONNA GO PET THAT WOLF (lol) so he runs off the bus saying I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE and starts prowling around the forest like an animal. Jerry finally finds a tree and starts howling and scratching his chest like a beast. Kramer brings back the muffin butts to Elaine she so calls up Newman (The Eliminator). He brings like 10 gallons of milk with him and walks into the back of the shop with a ton of muffin butts sitting around. Newman decides to help himself.

this episode is based on the real life kramer...kenny kramer (larry david's former neighbor). after the seinfeld show became successful, kenny kramer piggy backed that success by developing the kramer reality tour. he takes you on a tour through new york where different stuff happened from the show.

http://www.kennykramer.com/

Longbongcilvaringz
04-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Yeh, he even came to Australia for some reason.

The Hound
04-19-2008, 01:19 AM
"not that there's anything wrong with that" comes from the episode where the press write an article about george and jerry being gay doesn't it ?? ... rofl @ kramer ... "you're mid 30's and thin and single" ... jerry's like "so are you" ... kramer does his backwards fall over that he does LOL

Sgt Holly Wood
04-19-2008, 09:16 PM
oh word^

forgot it was that one..

buckshotstheone
04-20-2008, 12:35 PM
pants, not shoes

was it pants? wow....i'm slacking, my apologies

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 12:40 PM
peterman was always a fucking weird character, but amusing.

come to think of it all Elaine's employers were, Mr. Pitt and Lipman were both nuts.

RzaRectum
04-20-2008, 06:17 PM
peterman was always a fucking weird character, but amusing.

come to think of it all Elaine's employers were, Mr. Pitt and Lipman were both nuts.
LOL Peterman's character was excellent.
I remember when Elaine ate that vintage pastry made for the duke & dutchess of windsor.

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 11:13 AM
Funnier Boss?

Peterman

Kruger

Steinbrenner

Mr. Pitt

I'd say Kruger, with Steinbrenner a close second.

buckshotstheone
04-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Funnier Boss?

Peterman

Kruger

Steinbrenner

Mr. Pitt

I'd say Kruger, with Steinbrenner a close second.

larry david obviously takes the cake, but since you can't ever see his face....i'd say peterman, only cause when you real lit up those rants actually sound intelligent but still make you laugh hysterically

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 09:41 PM
I like Kruger for his who gives a shit demeanor.

buckshotstheone
04-24-2008, 10:59 AM
I like Kruger for his who gives a shit demeanor.

"We don't care and it shows"

King Tron 1
04-24-2008, 11:04 AM
The one with the Human Fund was funny, It was also the one where Jerry's girlfriend is a "twoface", along with the Festivus.

Who remembers what the Festivus events were, I only remember the feats of strength.

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Festivus

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#column-one), search (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#searchInput)
Festivushttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/08/Festivus-Pole-from-Seinfeld.png/215px-Festivus-Pole-from-Seinfeld.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Festivus-Pole-from-Seinfeld.png)Frank Costanza (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Costanza) (Jerry Stiller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Stiller), left, next to Michael Richards (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Richards) as Cosmo Kramer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmo_Kramer)) holds the old family "Festivus Pole" while talking to Jerry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Seinfeld_%28character%29) (Jerry Seinfeld (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Seinfeld)). Frank's son George (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Costanza) (Jason Alexander (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Alexander)) has just fled Monk's Café (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk%27s_Cafe) after Frank plays a tape of George's "Feats of Strength" torment from a childhood Festivus.TypeSeasonalSignificanceA non-denominational holiday to be celebrated by those frustrated or jaded with the commercialism and pressure surrounding the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa seasonDateDecember 23 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_23)CelebrationsAiring of Grievances, Feats of Strength, the Festivus PoleRelated toChristmas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas)Festivus is an annual holiday invented by writer Dan O'Keefe and introduced into popular culture by his son Daniel, a scriptwriter for the TV show Seinfeld (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seinfeld).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-ljworld-0)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-nytimes-1) Although the original Festivus took place in February 1966 as a celebration of O'Keefe's first date with his wife, Deborah,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-nytimes-1) most people now celebrate the holiday on December 23 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_23), as depicted on the December 18 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_18), 1997 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997) Seinfeld episode "The Strike (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strike_%28Seinfeld_episode%29)".[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-ljworld-0)[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-2) According to O'Keefe, the name Festivus "just popped into his head."[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-nytimes-1) The holiday includes novel practices such as the "Airing of Grievances", in which each person tells everyone else all the ways they have disappointed him or her over the past year. Also, after the Festivus meal, the "Feats of Strength" are performed, involving wrestling the head of the household to the floor, the holiday only ending if the head of the household is actually pinned. These conventions originated with the TV episode. The original holiday featured far more peculiar practices, as detailed in the younger Daniel O'Keefe's book The Real Festivus, which provides a first-person account of an early version of the Festivus holiday as celebrated by the O'Keefe family, and how O'Keefe amended or replaced details of his father's invention to create the Seinfeld episode.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-Rome-3)
Some people, influenced or inspired by Seinfeld,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-nytimes-1) now celebrate the holiday in varying degrees of seriousness; some carefully follow rules from the TV show or books, while others humorously invent their own versions.
Contents

[hide (javascript:toggleToc())]
<LI class=toclevel-1>1 Festivus rituals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#Festivus_rituals) <LI class=toclevel-2>1.1 The Festivus Pole (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#The_Festivus_Pole) <LI class=toclevel-2>1.2 Festivus Dinner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#Festivus_Dinner) <LI class=toclevel-2>1.3 Airing of Grievances (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#Airing_of_Grievances) <LI class=toclevel-2>1.4 Feats of Strength (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#Feats_of_Strength)
1.5 Festivus Miracles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#Festivus_Miracles)<LI class=toclevel-1>2 Etymology and origin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#Etymology_and_origin) <LI class=toclevel-1>3 Other references (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#Other_references) <LI class=toclevel-1>4 References (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#References)
5 External links (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#External_links)
[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Festivus&action=edit&section=1)] Festivus rituals

Festivus is introduced in "The Strike (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strike_%28Seinfeld_episode%29)", which revolves around Cosmo Kramer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmo_Kramer) returning to work at H&H Bagels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%26H_Bagels). He does so after learning that a 12-year strike in which he participated has ended (because the minimum wage has risen to the level of the wages demanded by the workers twelve years earlier). Kramer becomes interested in resurrecting the holiday when at the bagel shop, Frank Costanza (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Costanza) tells him how he created Festivus as an alternative holiday in response to the commercialization of Christmas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas).
Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way. Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll? Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born: a Festivus for the rest of us![5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-script-4) Frank Costanza's son, George (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Costanza) (Jason Alexander (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Alexander)), creates donation cards for a fake charity called The Human Fund (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Fund) (with the slogan "Money for People") in lieu of having to give office Christmas presents. When his boss, Mr. Kruger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Seinfeld_minor_characters#mrkruger) (Daniel von Bargen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_von_Bargen)), questions George about a $20,000 check he gave George to donate to the Human Fund as a corporate donation, George hastily concocts the excuse that he made up the Human Fund because he feared persecution for his beliefs, for not celebrating Christmas. Attempting to call his bluff, Kruger goes home with George to see Festivus in action.
Kramer eventually goes back on strike from his bagel-vendor job when his manager tells him he can not have time off for his new-found religious holiday. Kramer is then seen on the street with a sign reading "Festivus yes! Bagels no!", and chanting to anyone passing the store "Hey! No bagel, no bagel, no bagel..."[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-script-4)
Finally at Frank's house in Queens, Jerry, Elaine, Kramer and George gather to celebrate Festivus. George brings Kruger to prove Festivus is real.

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Festivus&action=edit&section=2)] The Festivus Pole

In the episode, though not in the original O'Keefe Family celebration, the tradition of Festivus begins with an aluminum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminum) pole. During Festivus, the Festivus Pole is displayed unadorned. The pole was chosen apparently in opposition to the commercialization of highly decorated Christmas trees (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_trees), because it is "very low-maintenance", and also because the holiday's patron, Frank Costanza, finds tinsel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinsel) "distracting". The basics of the Festivus pole are explained by Frank in two separate situations.
Cosmo Kramer: Is there a tree? Frank Costanza: No, instead, there's a pole. It requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting.

Frank Costanza: It's made from aluminum. Very high strength-to-weight ratio. Mr. Kruger: I find your belief system fascinating. When not being used, the Festivus Pole is stored in a crawlspace.

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Festivus&action=edit&section=3)] Festivus Dinner

In "The Strike", a celebratory dinner is shown on the evening of Festivus prior to the Feats of Strength and during the Airing of Grievances. The on-air meal appeared to be meat loaf or spaghetti in a red sauce. The original holiday dinner in the O'Keefe household featured turkey or ham followed by a Pepperidge Farm cake decorated with M&M's, as described in detail in O'Keefe's The Real Festivus. In Festivus: The Holiday for the Rest of Us by Allen Salkin, modern observances of Festivus tend to feature heavy drinking, including beer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer), rum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum), bourbon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_whiskey), or wine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine). In the Seinfeld episode, no alcohol is served, but George Costanza (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Costanza)'s boss, Mr. Kruger, drinks from a flask (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_flask).

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Festivus&action=edit&section=4)] Airing of Grievances

The celebration of Festivus begins with Airing of Grievances, which takes place immediately after the Festivus dinner has been served. It consists of lashing out at others and the world about how one has been disappointed in the past year. Every household has its own traditions; in one house, the Airing of Grievances consisted of writing the grievances on the fridge in marker.[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-5)
Frank Costanza: And at the Festivus dinner, you gather your family around, and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year! Frank Costanza: I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it. You, Kuger[sic]. My son tells me your company STINKS! George Costanza: Oh, God.
[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Festivus&action=edit&section=5)] Feats of Strength

The Feats of Strength is the final tradition observed in the celebration of Festivus. Traditionally, the head of the household selects one person at the Festivus celebration and challenges that person to a wrestling match.[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-6) The person may decline if they have something else to do, such as pull a double shift at work. Tradition states that Festivus is not over until the head of the household is pinned in a wrestling match. The Feats of Strength are mentioned twice in the episode before they actually take place. In both instances, no detail was given as to what had actually happened, but in both instances, George Costanza (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Costanza) ran out of the coffee shop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_shop) in a mad panic, implying he had bad experiences with the Feats of Strength in the past.
Jerry Seinfeld: And wasn't there a Feats of Strength that always ended up with you crying? George Costanza: I can't take it anymore! I'm going to work! Are you happy now?!

Frank Costanza: I've brought one of the cassette tapes. Frank Costanza (on a tape recorder): Read that poem. George Costanza (on a tape recorder): I can't read it, I need my glasses. Frank Costanza (on a tape recorder): You don't need glasses! You're just weak, weak! Estelle Costanza (on a tape recorder): Leave him alone! Frank Costanza (on a tape recorder): All right, George. It's time for the Festivus Feats of Strength! George Costanza: No! No! Turn it off! No feats of strength! I hate Festivus! Frank Costanza: We had some good times.
[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Festivus&action=edit&section=6)] Festivus Miracles

Although it is not an official element of the holiday or its celebration, the phenomenon of the Festivus Miracle is mentioned twice in the original episode, both times occurring in the Costanza household, and both declared by Kramer.
Miracle #1;
Betting Shop Guy: Hello again, Miss Benes. Elaine Benes: What are you doing here? Betting Shop Guy: Damndest thing. Me and Charlie were calling to ask you out, and, uh, we got this bagel place. Cosmo Kramer: I told them I was just about to see you. It's a Festivus Miracle! Miracle #2;
Gwen: Jerry! Jerry Seinfeld: Gwen! How did you know I was here? Gwen: Kramer told me! Cosmo Kramer: Another Festivus Miracle!! Jerry Seinfeld: (murderous glare) From these examples, it can be inferred that Festivus miracles tend to be minor coincidences that are inconvenient for one of the involved parties (Elaine did not want to see the Betting Shop Guy, and two-faced Gwen is in her ugly phase).

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Festivus&action=edit&section=7)] Etymology and origin

Festivus (with long "i", festīvus) is a Latin word, but not the name of a festival: it means "festive"[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-7). The holiday was named by the elder O'Keefe. The English word festive derives from festīvus, which in turn derives from festus "joyous; holiday, feast day".[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-8)[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-jsonline-9)
In the O'Keefe tradition the holiday would take place in response to family tension, "any time from December to May".[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-salkin-10) The phrase "a Festivus for the rest of us" also derived from an O'Keefe family event, the death of the elder O'Keefe's mother.[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-salkin-10)
The elder O'Keefe wrote a book that deals with idiosyncratic ritual and its social significance, a theme with great relevance to Festivus tradition.[12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-11)

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Festivus&action=edit&section=8)] Other references

"Festivus: A Holiday for the Rest of Us" is the name of a book by Allen Salkin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Salkin) about the celebration of Festivus in the real world.[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-12)
The Wagner Companies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wagner_Companies) of Milwaukee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee), Wisconsin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin), began manufacturing Festivus Poles for the 2005 season.[14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-msnnbc-13)
"Festivus" was the name of a seasonal Ben and Jerry's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_and_Jerry%27s) ice cream (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_cream) flavor made in 2000 and 2001 in honor of the holiday. In 2004, the flavor made its return as "Gingerbread Cookie", and has since been retired to the Ben and Jerry's Flavor Graveyard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavor_Graveyard).[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-14)
"Festivus" is a term used by the Baltimore Ravens (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Ravens) of the National Football League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League) (NFL) and their fans to denote the NFL Playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Playoffs). During the 2000 season (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_NFL_Season), Ravens head coach Brian Billick (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Billick) banned his players from using the word "playoffs" during the season as he wanted his players to focus on every game and not look ahead. Players substituted the term "festivus" for playoffs and "festivus maximus" for the Super Bowl (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl). The Ravens eventually went on to win the Super Bowl (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXV) that season.[16] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-15)
Presumably unaware of the irony, the Brisbane, Australia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brisbane%2C_Australia) marketing organization has adopted the name "Festivus" to refer to its summer holidays program of events. [17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-16)
An Oklahoma (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma)-based winery, Grape Ranch, began producing Festivus wine in 2003.
A 2004 episode of Jeopardy! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeopardy%21) had a Seinfeld-themed round, featuring a category entitled Festivus, in which contestants answered questions about holidays. Incidentally, this was the final episode in which long-time champion Ken Jennings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Jennings) played, until returning for the Ultimate Tournament of Champions.[18] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-17)
"Oh Festivus" (also known as "The Festivus Song") was first sung in Dallas, Texas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas%2C_Texas), bars and taverns in the 2004-2005 holiday season. It is set to the tune of "O Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Canada)".[19] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-18)
In 2005, Wisconsin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin) Governor Jim Doyle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Doyle) was declared "Governor Festivus" and displayed a Festivus pole in the family room of the Executive Residence in Madison, Wisconsin during that holiday season.[20] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-19) Governor Doyle's 2005 Festivus pole is now part of the collection of the Wisconsin Historical Museum [21] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-20)
In 2007, a Wisconsin man requested permission to erect a Festivus pole next to Green Bay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Bay%2C_Wisconsin) City Hall's nativity scene as a tongue-in-cheek response to public religious displays.[22] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-21)[23] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus#cite_note-22)

King Tron 1
04-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Ah, Mr. Vandelay. Would you like to buy a computer?

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:15 PM
serenity now

King Tron 1
04-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Why not? I'm trying to win that waterpick.

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:27 PM
will you take me to china town to get some gum?

oDoUoSoKo
04-24-2008, 01:31 PM
omg funny ass episode is when they're eating the low fat yogurt, and Jerry says, This is F*^%*& Great...ELOELS...then the kid keeps saying it, and at the end the kid fucks up his comedy tape and jerry goes, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!! eloels....

oDoUoSoKo
04-24-2008, 01:36 PM
this episode is based on the real life kramer...kenny kramer (larry david's former neighbor). after the seinfeld show became successful, kenny kramer piggy backed that success by developing the kramer reality tour. he takes you on a tour through new york where different stuff happened from the show.

http://www.kennykramer.com/
good call, i was gonna say that, alot of the shit on Seinfeld is based on real life events, funny, oh and another funny seinfeld bit is when Kramer is telling the story of bringing the chicks toe to the hospital, ELOELS...he drove the bus.

King Tron 1
04-24-2008, 01:38 PM
^^ That "-----6|12|08-----" what is that? Doomsday?

oDoUoSoKo
04-24-2008, 01:56 PM
MGS4, same thing...eloels

oDoUoSoKo
04-24-2008, 01:58 PM
you know what i love? that song morning train, in the bit where George is seen in the work area being helped by people because he's handicapped? it also plays when Kramer gets that job.

buckshotstheone
04-24-2008, 07:31 PM
i saw jane topless

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 09:12 PM
that shit was funny, it was shrinkage i tell ya!! lol

yall remember when the indian guy was gonna get deported back to india becuz he didnt get his passport or some shit, and jerry had it the whole time

hahah that shit was one of my faves!

oDoUoSoKo
04-25-2008, 01:28 PM
the master of the domain episode was fuckin classic.

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Check It Out Dusk Ima Mod Too

I REMEMBER WHEN THAT LIL FAT GUY TOOK OVER THE POSTAL ROUTE FOR THAT GUY AND FUCKED EVERYTHING UP

TrueDciple
04-25-2008, 01:53 PM
The episode when george bought some hair treatment lotion from china was also funny. He thought that Elaine had a thing for him and kept going back and forth to Jerrys bathroom to take it off cause she was coming up and didnt want her to know..... Kramer @ George: Whats that smell?...U stink! lol

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 02:09 PM
Snapple?

RzaRectum
04-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Happy Festivus!!!!

Art Vandelay
04-26-2008, 03:06 AM
george carlin is my favorite comedian ever. but this hbo special sucked

RzaRectum
04-26-2008, 03:29 AM
This particular special looks to be more of a message hiding behind a comedy routine.
I kept it, because people need to wake up.

oDoUoSoKo
04-26-2008, 11:09 AM
i thought it was funny when Kramer broke up with George for george's girlfriend, that shit was hilarious..."We're taking Geroge Back!!!"

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 11:13 AM
haha, and the final twirling entrance.

Art Vandelay
04-26-2008, 11:49 AM
This particular special looks to be more of a message hiding behind a comedy routine.
I kept it, because people need to wake up.

i've seen him live 3 times (lol, only saw the clan twice). he's always fucking great.

Art Vandelay
04-26-2008, 01:32 PM
LOST SEINFELD EPISODE...

i posted this before, don't know how many saw it.

6dXBC6R_rxk

oDoUoSoKo
04-26-2008, 08:09 PM
whoa^^

buckshotstheone
04-26-2008, 11:09 PM
LOST SEINFELD EPISODE...

i posted this before, don't know how many saw it.

6dXBC6R_rxk

dude....how come that's not on the DVDs, man that's gotta be one of the best episodes, so well written and all new scenes

for real though that shit was hilarious

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Snapple?

I believe the correct response to this ?uestion was to politely decline the offer, and then say "too fruity".

JASPER
05-01-2008, 06:06 PM
"you take the monkeys side"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaa

The Grandmaster
05-01-2008, 07:22 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7402/missingglissence8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Art Vandelay
05-19-2008, 08:54 AM
damn i'm getting old, seinfeld's last episode's 10th anniversary was last week

The Hound
09-17-2008, 10:22 PM
BUMP

when i was on holidays a few months ago i whipped out the box set and watched every single episode back to the back ... as much as i am a fan of george ... kramer made the show ... i nearly died in that episode where george gets lady glasses and he's eating the packet of chips and kramer says "may i have one of those, madam?" HAHAHAHAHA the way he said it was the funniest shit ever ...

'HELLO, MR VANDERLAY? YOU WANNA A BUY A COMPUTER? NO? WHY? OKAY THANK YOU"

hahahaha

very bad man!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-17-2008, 10:29 PM
I love the one were kramer gave george a defective condom...LMAO!!! enjoy

xjsmSeKc1sU&hl

Art Vandelay
09-17-2008, 10:31 PM
haha damn, i don't come in general chat that often anymore. i was just thinking about this thread today and meant to look to see if anyone had posted in it lately. damn TT, you reading my mind?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 08:30 AM
haha

I started wondering the other day how many times i had seen each episode.

Must be at least 4 or 5.

Maybe more depending on which season.

One of my favourite persona's is Kramer's Van Nostrom character.

haha

or Penny Packer

"I'm a wealthy industrialist..."

Big Stein kills me to, a few people i know have a tradition of do the steanbrenner "COSTANZA!!!!" at inappropriate times.

Might watch season 1 again tonight.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 08:35 AM
I still say my favourite episode is the one where Kramer buys the section of highway and transform it into a comfort highway.

The way it ties together, with Newman driving through in the Mail Truck and getting the sewing machine trapped under it, is genius.

The Hound
09-20-2008, 09:57 AM
haha damn, i don't come in general chat that often anymore. i was just thinking about this thread today and meant to look to see if anyone had posted in it lately. damn TT, you reading my mind?

haha i saw one of your posts in the wu chamber and thought of this thread and had to check back ...

bob sacamano is the greatest TV character we've never seen ... and i love the name Jay Riemenschneider LOL

LOL and kramer getting sacked from a job he didn't have in the first place is priceless ... kramer is so great and 3/4 of shit that happened to him couldn't of been pulled off by any other character but kramer

http://www.greenthinkers.org/blog/uploaded_images/festivus-795671.jpg

i think season 4 and 5 were the pinaccle of seinfeld ...

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 09:58 AM
What about Lomez?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 10:01 AM
I have Uromysitisis.

The Hound
09-20-2008, 10:03 AM
is he the jew or is that the other latin one ? ... LOL how many friends does kramer have that we don't see

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 10:06 AM
Haha, i don't know, Lomez is mentioned now and then.

There is one episode where he is taking a shit in a construction site porta-loo and Kramer bails on him.

Now the Library ep. is also one of my favourites, this scene:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Sein_epthelibrary.jpg

Is hilarious.

TheWolf
09-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Why dont I want to watch Seinfeld?

Curb' is my favourite show.

I've never seen an episode of Seinfeld and have no wish to do so....

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 10:12 AM
The sentence "I have never watched an episode of seinfeld" is utterly ridiculous.

Unseen characters

Cousin Jeffrey, Jerry's horse-faced cousin, about whom Uncle Leo always raves. He worked for the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation. Jeffrey once got Jerry tickets to a Paul Simon concert, and a glasses-less George once claimed to see Jeffrey kissing Jerry's girlfriend in the street (it turned out to be a policewoman patting a horse). According to Uncle Leo, Jeffrey's favorite animal is the leopard because he likes the spots, and he keeps in close contact with his college botany professor, a friendship which Leo thinks is rare. Jeffrey received a citation from the city for his edible foliage tour through Central Park.

Bob Sacamano, one of Kramer's best friends, who is often referred to as the source of nutty ideas or inaccurate information. Bob's father lives in Florida and is the source of faulty electric organizers, known as "Willard's," that foil Kramer's run for condo board president. In "The Heart Attack", Kramer explains how his friend Bob had had a botched hernia operation, so that now he has a high pitched voice and spends his days in a wheelchair. He also supposedly had a case of rabies at one point.

Lomez, another never-seen friend of Kramer's. He is an Orthodox Jew, according to Kramer in "The Fatigues". In "The Betrayal", Kramer bangs on the door of a portable toilet yelling "Come on Lomez, we're going to miss the movie!" When Kramer starts the Peterman Reality Bus Tour in "The Muffin Tops", he notes Lomez's place of worship on the tour. Kramer purchases a hot tub from Lomez in "The Hot Tub" and speaks on the phone to him while taking a shower in "The Apology". In "The Package", Kramer tells Jerry that he traded his stereo to Lomez for some steaks. In "The Voice", Kramer's intern Darren tells Jerry and George that "Mr. Kramer's in a meeting with Mr. Lomez." And in "The Van Buren Boys", one of the Susan Ross Scholarship interviewees is credited, although not mentioned as, Lomez Junior. His only line is "You like that, don't you?" when George mentions that he has a 4.0 GPA.

Jay Riemenschneider, another friend of Kramer's. Kramer once mentioned that Jay "eats horse (meat) all the time" (The Seven).

Corky Ramirez, another friend of Kramer's "up on 94th street" ("The Little Kicks"). A friend of Kramer's called "Ramirez" appears at a bar in "The Van Buren Boys".

Jerry's Sister, referenced in (The Chinese Restaurant).

George's Brother, referenced in (The Suicide) and (The Parking Space).

Elaine's sister, referenced in (The Waitout) and (The Pick).

Len Nicademo, another friend of Kramer. Kramer moved in with Len when Len "had the gout" (The Stand In).

Specter, yet another friend of Kramer's. Was said to have a fat fetish and that he never dated a woman under 250 lbs. Specter was also said to become a minimalist in "The Tape".

Simons one of George's friends who gave him stock exchange advice in the episode "The Stock Tip".

Aunt Sylvia, Jerry refers to his Aunt Sylvia during a conversation with Elaine on her front stoop in the episode "The Soup".

Sharon Besser, a woman from Jerry's past who in 1973 played a part in either the "greatest moment" or "worst moment" of his life. Mentioned in "The Pony Remark".

Jerry "Pachyderm" Persheck, also known as "The Derm" is referenced by all four major characters in the episode The Stand-In. One evening Pachyderm exclaimed that he was going to approach a woman; however, before approaching her he grabbed two pieces of pizza with his bare hands that were much too hot. Pachyderm, determined to approach the woman, held the two burning pieces of pizza in his hands until he resorted to juggling them which ultimately resulted in him throwing the pizza in the air. According to Elaine, the whole place "went crazy" when one piece landed on Pachyderm's face and the other landed on the woman's face. At the end of the episode George's girlfriend leaves him for Pachyderm who has apparently resorted to repeating the pizza event as a way to pick up women.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-20-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm in the same boat as The Wolf.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" is my favourite show...Brings me to tears.
But I don't recall seeing an episode of "Seinfield" ?

Once I've seen all of "Curb..." I'll check it out as it has immortal status.

Thanks

TheWolf
09-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Whers is my secondary.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2008, 10:26 AM
You Brits are un fucking believable sometimes.

Stop with the nonsense please.

TheWolf
09-20-2008, 10:30 AM
I have a build up off blood underneath my big toe.

I just tried to stick a sewing needle through the toe nail to relieve the pressure.

I pressed too hard.

I pushed the nedle about half way through my big toe.

It's very painful.

Ritter
09-20-2008, 10:49 AM
Curb isn't my cup of tea.

Seinfeld is.

Art Vandelay
09-24-2008, 05:39 AM
my favorite episode is the betrayal (the one that goes backwards). it is pure genius.

Huggasaurus Sex
09-24-2008, 06:10 AM
that one was entertaining but kinda gimmicky. those last couple of seasons they really seemed to be stretching for ideas.

The Hound
09-24-2008, 06:31 AM
STUFF YOUR SORRY'S IN A SACK MISTER!!

ha ha ha ... ha

seasons 3,4,5 were the pinnacle ...

hYKMBIX291M

gee oh dee ... ass TEE-ESS-AY would put it

Olive Oil Goombah
09-24-2008, 08:38 AM
yea i have 3 on dvd...lots of classics.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2008, 05:50 AM
I really don't see any decline in quality after 6.

7.8.9 are all as good as the others.

The Hound
09-25-2008, 06:24 AM
it's not really a decline in quality more that the middle seasons were just too good ... it couldn't really be sustained ... i enjoyed all seasons although 9 was the weakest of the lot imo ...

Art Vandelay
09-25-2008, 12:46 PM
it's not really a decline in quality more that the middle seasons were just too good ... it couldn't really be sustained ... i enjoyed all seasons although 9 was the weakest of the lot imo ...

actually i like 8 and 9 the best. i understand why some people don't like it. because larry david left after season 7, and he wrote about everyday life shit. when he left they started doing some wacky story lines that never would happen in real life, ie. the merv griffin show, the frogger, etc.

Killa BB
09-25-2008, 06:59 PM
5xi4O1yi6b0

Art Vandelay
09-25-2008, 07:00 PM
^^
is that how you dance bfly?

SKAMPOE
09-25-2008, 07:01 PM
http://mciancio.com/work_images/english/english.jpg

buckshotstheone
09-25-2008, 08:15 PM
actually i like 8 and 9 the best. i understand why some people don't like it. because larry david left after season 7, and he wrote about everyday life shit. when he left they started doing some wacky story lines that never would happen in real life, ie. the merv griffin show, the frogger, etc.

100% agreed. i always make the argument that the last 2 seasons are the best because you know the characters so well that you've seen all these slightly strange but somewhat acceptable situations. then comes the most left field shit and it's fucking hilarious. those storylines were brilliant because of how bizzare they were

Olive Oil Goombah
09-25-2008, 08:44 PM
I really don't see any decline in quality after 6.

7.8.9 are all as good as the others.

True...all seasons were funny...you'd be nitpicking if you said they werent...ALOT.

But let me nit-pick......the writing for the early seasons was much more original. It was funnier in a more high brow way along with some of the slapstick...but the later years, the characters almost became too dominant within themselves....if you can get what im saying.

Also, in the later seasons, Larry David was NOT a writer, so i think that accounts for a difference in the show...the difference in writing especially.

cap
02-18-2009, 05:20 PM
I like Seinfeld... but I like Curb Your Enthusiasm better..

I remember when Seinfeld was on the air it was always an argument with black people and white people over which show was better out of Martin and Seinfeld.

I didn't start liking Seinfeld until years after it was off the air and I started getting into Curb.

My favorite episodes:

The one where Kramer got a part in a movie with a line saying "These pretzels are making me thirsty"... and Jerry and everyone were sitting around talking about the best way to say it.

Also the one where George made a big deal because his girlfriend gave Elane a salad he brought and she thanked her instead of him. So the girl broke up with him just because he told her he was the one who brought it. I think it was called The Big Salad.

And the one where everyone thought George was a communist just because he was trying to meet women in a communist newspaper personal ad.

And the Soup Nazi.

LOL!!! I would watch them online but I searched damn near every TV link site and they all link to the same Chinese version of Youtube that loads slow as shit... plus they don't have all the episodes.

Classic Jewish-American television.

www.surfthechannel.com (http://www.surfthechannel.com) most of the videos are MEGAVIDEOS.
im addicted

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2009, 10:12 PM
True...all seasons were funny...you'd be nitpicking if you said they werent...ALOT.

But let me nit-pick......the writing for the early seasons was much more original. It was funnier in a more high brow way along with some of the slapstick...but the later years, the characters almost became too dominant within themselves....if you can get what im saying.

Also, in the later seasons, Larry David was NOT a writer, so i think that accounts for a difference in the show...the difference in writing especially.

Yeah, there were definitely differences between the season involving larry and those not, but i didn't see it as a bad thing really.

Art Vandelay
02-19-2009, 10:14 PM
as big of a fan of larry davids as i am, i think the last 2 seasons were the best ones. i thought the show had great ideas undery jerry's reign, but it could have used that larry david touch

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2009, 10:20 PM
well thats what made it so good when both were there....but sometimes i laugh harder at the slapstick shit anyway..depends on the mood.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2009, 10:27 PM
See.

I've been thinking.

Certain episodes i don't laugh at as much as others, but i still enjoy them as much.

Nah mean.

Same with Curb, i don't necessarily laugh throughout a whole episode, but as a complete package, i enjoy it a lot.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2009, 10:30 PM
sometimes tho, if its particularly clever, its more fulfilling than me laughing at kramer buttering up for a shave.

Its mentally funny as opposed to optically funny.

But that fact that Seinfeld touches on so many layers of funny, it gives it the great replay value that it possesses.

Dick Cheney
02-19-2009, 11:31 PM
The great thing about Seinfeld is the Jewish vision of New York City.
Imagine all of Manhattan with three black people in it.
If it was true I'd move there.

________
Digital Vaporizers (http://digitalvaporizers.info)

Killa BB
02-20-2009, 12:11 AM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh294/bigmikek7/animated_elaine.gif

cap
02-20-2009, 06:47 AM
good watch

4n7CqN26K04

1E1pDEi1LuE

baPora5R7nc

QQ8Ucb4nDm0

IWq38j48dz0

XQtZwmqyLl0