PDA

View Full Version : Do you Cry from Movies??

INF
04-17-2008, 04:40 AM
If so then which ones?

I'll say this right now , yeah , sometimes if a movie is real deep I might cry on that mf. Not hard or nuthin but shit sometimes cinema goes beyond cinema and grabs ahold of you.

....Like in Pursuit of happiness where they was in the bathroom. Or on Weeding singer when Sandler pops thru the plane curtains and continues singing to that ET bitch.

you know....dont front.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 04:41 AM
Stranger Than Fiction

i cried for days.

INF
04-17-2008, 04:43 AM
Stranger Than Fiction

i cried for days.

Stop Playin man. This serious Disneyland.

http://anordinaryperson.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/a-mean-kitty_560x372.jpg

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 04:45 AM
If so then which ones?

I'll say this right now , yeah , sometimes if a movie is real deep I might cry on that mf. Not hard or nuthin but shit sometimes cinema goes beyond cinema and grabs ahold of you.

....Like in Pursuit of happiness where they was in the bathroom. Or on Weeding singer when Sandler pops thru the plane curtains and continues singing to that ET bitch.

you know....dont front.

i'd cry if i was forced into watching an adam sandler movie, too

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 05:54 AM
No seriously, i thought Stranger Than Fiction was a very moving film.

ok, i didnt cry, but if i tried really hard i could have.

begongo
04-17-2008, 06:23 AM
I almost burst into tears at the girl's speech in The Great Debaters

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 06:34 AM
I've never cried during a film, but I have occasionally got the feeling you get before you start crying. I've also been hit with quite a depressed feeling when watching a tragic film.

Salvador is a film that springs to mind.
http://www.takegreatpictures.com/content/images/salvador_james_woods.jpg

billyanalogue
04-17-2008, 06:42 AM
I once watched this film where there was an eating scene and the man and his wife sat at the table, not speaking for at least 5 minutes.. i didn't cry but i sure as hell wasnt amused

HarlemDiplomat
04-17-2008, 06:46 AM
Movies I cried on:

The Color Purple
John Q
Roots
Malcolm X
Men Of Honor
Melvin Van Peebles: Sweet Sweetback's Badasssssss Song (NAW...)

Gone With The Wind

HELL NAW!!!! Not Gone With The Wind or Sweetbacks but the other ones I can say yeah I cried and I'm not ashamed to say. Thats how you know a good drama.

KERZO
04-17-2008, 06:49 AM
never cried to a film...probably cos i know it aint real and is just a bunch of actors running about getting paid to act all melodramatic...more chance of crying with a swift kick to the gonads :mexico:

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 06:52 AM
^^ That was the problem with Salavdor. It is true and it all happened.

The Hound
04-17-2008, 06:54 AM
the green mile ... shit is sad ... especially how he goes on about being sick of all the hate in the world etc...

TAURO
04-17-2008, 07:32 AM
First time I watched Boyz N The Hood, when Ricky gets shot, that shit brought a lump to my throat. I didn't cry but it was a genuinely sad moment that hit me hard.

SKAMPOE
04-17-2008, 08:47 AM
hells yea, specially after knowin he got into that university he signed up for!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha lmao @ da way cuba yelled right b4 ricky got shot,

he turns around and yell

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy

SKAMPOE
04-17-2008, 08:48 AM
but yeah i almost cried on john q!

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm straight mechanical, all your web sites belong to us

6 Chambaz
04-17-2008, 09:12 AM
Two movies ever did it to me: Lion king (when Simba's dad dies) and Green Mile (the ending, when he gets executed)

The Hound
04-17-2008, 09:37 AM
First time I watched Boyz N The Hood, when Ricky gets shot, that shit brought a lump to my throat. I didn't cry but it was a genuinely sad moment that hit me hard.

that was sad ... but i found the ending to be sadest when ice cube walks across the road and it said he was dead a week later ...

KERZO
04-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Go and get your hankies ya bunch of whiny bastards

^^ That was the problem with Salavdor. It is true and it all happened.

I'm not talking about the fact the story is true,it's still a bunch of actors on a screen acting like the shit happened,I cant help it if i'm tuff as old boots...:mexico:

Two movies ever did it to me: Lion king (when Simba's dad dies) and Green Mile (the ending, when he gets executed)

now thats fucking gay.....You should get a blowjob from your woman right at the scene where simba's dad dies and I promise you wont be sad :hooray:

I'm actually that fucked up that i laugh when people die on screen, i have the opposite reaction...probably cos i'm high most of the time and i dont give a shit

6 Chambaz
04-17-2008, 09:57 AM
now thats fucking gay.....You should get a blowjob from your woman right at the scene where simba's dad dies and I promise you wont be sad :hooray:

Fuck you, I was only 8 when I saw Lion king

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 10:04 AM
Go and get your hankies ya bunch of whiny bastards

I'm not talking about the fact the story is true,it's still a bunch of actors on a screen acting like the shit happened,I cant help it if i'm tuff as old boots...:mexico:

I'm actually that fucked up that i laugh when people die on screen, i have the opposite reaction...probably cos i'm high most of the time and i dont give a shit

Yeah but if you haven't heard the story before, then the knowledge that someone went through it can make you sad without you needing to feel like the actors are real people.

Nothing more immature than the belief that by saying something really nasty or acting really heartless that you're being a 'real man'.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-17-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm a sucker for Wes Anderson movies, and I cry sometimes [I get emotional cuz his flicks remind me about a lot of my stressful things/problems]

Blackula Spectacula
04-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Passion of the Christ.

PSYCH!

Um Yeah I cried in that stupid Notebook movie

I am Sam made me cry... >_> I cried in Prime (just a little tear near the end) hahaha ...

Thats all I can remember.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 10:40 AM
God I thought I Am Sam was awful. It was such a 'Hollywood does mental illness' type film if that makes any sense.

The Hound
04-17-2008, 10:48 AM
sean penn killed it though ... great acting in that movie ... i liked i am sam though i thought it was goodd

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 10:49 AM
I dunno about that. It's actually easier to play someone with a very obvious handicap than it is to draw emotion and thought from a much more normal character.

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2008, 11:15 AM
that was sad ... but i found the ending to be sadest when ice cube walks across the road and it said he was dead a week later ...

Boys in the Hood was corny, I wish Cuba Gooding would've got shot so we wouldn't have to put up with his annoying facial expressions. That whole movies was a bore fest, Ricky getting shot was probably the best part. Menace II Society is the real deal.

TSA
04-17-2008, 11:17 AM
they both suck, boyz n the hood was the lesser of 2 evils though

the whole time watching i kept saying "God, just quit fucking up"

until i just change it.

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2008, 11:19 AM
Na M2S was the best.

"I GOT THESE CHEESE BURGERS MAN"

Hood life for real, not no bullshit "I just moved back to the hood and I'm a cornball" crap. Spare me.

Surreptitious
04-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Green Mile got me real choked up

kurupt_kw
04-17-2008, 11:24 AM
I cried during Old Yeller.

HANZO
04-17-2008, 11:24 AM
i dnt cry, im pretty much a robot. although i must say some war movies are pretty sad.

begongo
04-17-2008, 11:30 AM
when I did this really similar thread http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53449 they fuckin cooley'd it

The Hound
04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
^^ always tryna keep da godz down ... peace god

TAURO
04-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Antwone Fisher!!

You would have to be a cold muthafucker not to get teary eyed at the end of that flick when he meets his whole family for the first time.

begongo
04-17-2008, 11:36 AM
^^ always tryna keep da godz down ... peace god
peace god

allah akhbar knawmeen, duh asiatik blak man iz god knawmeen god

peace god

The Hound
04-17-2008, 11:41 AM
peace god ... all about da 120 god ... im no longer conforming to this slave colour the d'evils at wu corp havin given me ... i think da god needs to free himself from da evil devils ... allahu akbar ... silver is my choice ... im now free from duh devils ... peace to da godz n earfz

begongo
04-17-2008, 11:52 AM
peace god ... all about da 120 god ... im no longer conforming to this slave colour the d'evils at wu corp havin given me ... i think da god needs to free himself from da evil devils ... allahu akbar ... silver is my choice ... im now free from duh devils ... peace to da godz n earfz
werd iz bond god

Savior Islam Love Victory Equality Rule

silver iz duh kolor uv godz knawmeen

peace god

The Hound
04-17-2008, 11:57 AM
peace god ... KnowledgePowerWisodm right there ^^ ... only 5% know duh tru meaning knahmsayin?

peace to duh god

KERZO
04-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Passion of the Christ.

PSYCH!

Um Yeah I cried in that stupid Notebook movie

I am Sam made me cry... >_> I cried in Prime (just a little tear near the end) hahaha ...

Thats all I can remember.

you can get away with it blackula cos your a chick. My woman has cried so many times during a cheesy film....just hope you dont do it in film like toy story cos that would be weird,lol

Fuck you, I was only 8 when I saw Lion king

hahahaha chill pa, im just pulling yer chain..do you still cry at the lion king? or does the blowjob method work?

Green Mile got me real choked up

Is 'Green Mile' the name of the male prostitute you choked on last night?

peace god

allah akhbar knawmeen, duh asiatik blak man iz god knawmeen god

peace god

werd iz bond god

Savior Islam Love Victory Equality Rule

silver iz duh kolor uv godz knawmeen

peace god

all of this shit is fucking stupid. You can talk about the 120 without trying to sound like a moron. why dont you type fucking english instead ov tahlkin lhike ahh phuckin mhoron..knawmean.

The Hound
04-17-2008, 12:01 PM
beGONE evil devil

begongo
04-17-2008, 12:08 PM
cracker

INF
04-17-2008, 12:08 PM
when I did this really similar thread http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53449 they fuckin cooley'd it

u had a "yes homo" in the title. meaning - any money on the ground is a bet.

begongo
04-17-2008, 12:12 PM
u had a "yes homo" in the title. meaning - any money on the ground is a bet.
true ... but I considered that's the wucorp way to give a title though the content was honest

INF
04-17-2008, 12:17 PM
It isnt homo to cry if you a man. If you cryin all the time thats one thing. If something can move you to a tear weather it be a movie or a real life situation or a book or whatever maybe a painting or some shit idk , that dont mean you gay.

You straight up was sayin "(yes homo)" like crying was on some gay shit.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 12:20 PM
naw if something gonna make me cry its a death yo.

begongo
04-17-2008, 12:22 PM
yeah I know that man ... truth ... I definitely know that being sensitive doesn't mean being gay ... it's probably one of the things I know best

I said the "yes homo" thing as a mockery towards the paranoid fucks that would've started with the homo bullshit if I wouldn't have mentioned it in the beginning

The Hound
04-17-2008, 12:22 PM
funerals are the worst ... i went to one on tuesday and they played amazing grace but done by bagpipes ... that shit had me ... i was lookin away as they carried the coffin not payin attention to the music and just thinkin of totaly irrelevent shit fighting back tears ... i hate people comin up huggin you like "its alright" ... bag pipes are too depressing

INF
04-17-2008, 12:25 PM
I cant cry over Death anymore.

I Cried when my son took his first steps though.

Life makes me cry sometimes. :mmmyah:

?#(?

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 12:27 PM
You Guys Are A Bunch Of Queers...

... And So Am I!!! I shed a tear during the Pursuit of Happyness when they were in the bathroom, cuz something similar had happened to me.

TAURO
04-17-2008, 12:34 PM
I don't cry at funerals, not even my grandmothers. I tend to cry a few days later when it just hits me.

Prince Rai
04-17-2008, 12:36 PM
"jack, come back!"

fuck it, titanic did it.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 12:37 PM
crying sucks but its an important mechanism the body performs to sooth the soul. nothing faggy about it

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-17-2008, 12:39 PM
You Guys Are A Bunch Of Queers...

... And So Am I!!!

WU-Corp Court alert?

Prince Rai
04-17-2008, 12:41 PM
crying sucks but its an important mechanism the body performs to sooth the soul. nothing faggy about it

on same level as peeing.

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 12:46 PM
WU-Corp Court alert?

Obviously no one got the Family Guy refference.

Art Vandelay
04-17-2008, 12:50 PM
why don't you guys come back when you are finnished changing your tampons

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 12:51 PM
on same level as peeing.
word if u cant cry it's the same as if u cant pee...something's blockin yo shit up. im saying like "if u wanna pee and u cant, u wanna cry but u cant type shit....something aint working the way u should want it too."

begongo
04-17-2008, 12:54 PM
well some people choose not to cry because they don't want to show their feelings/emotions in public ... I can't judge them either ... it's their choice

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 12:55 PM
You have to remember that you're dealing with the kind of people who think saying you love your girl makes you homo. How the fuck that works I've never understood.

TAURO
04-17-2008, 12:58 PM
well some people choose not to cry because they don't want to show their feelings/emotions in public ... I can't judge them either ... it's their choice

No one chooses when to cry (except babies). It's a reactional state.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 12:58 PM
i hate it when muthafuckaz cry in the back of cop cars. All fucking apologizing and shit. ima true native ill escape from that shit one way or another. Crying aint gonna help

begongo
04-17-2008, 01:00 PM
I don't get it .. how do babies choose when to cry?

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 01:02 PM

Of course you can bootle feelings up and not just let them out as tears. People do it all the time.

TAURO
04-17-2008, 01:03 PM
I don't get it .. how do babies choose when to cry?

It's their way of communicating. Babies communicate through emotional states, something they lose once they learn to speak and get older.

TAURO
04-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Of course you can bootle feelings up and not just let them out as tears. People do it all the time.

But you can't stop those feelings and the need to cry in the first place.

begongo
04-17-2008, 01:07 PM
It's their way of communicating. Babies communicate through emotional states, something they lose once they learn to speak and get older.
very true, but it's not like they're doing it on purpose

it's just Action/Cause -> Reaction/Effect ..... I mean crying is one of the very few reactions a baby can perform in any given situation

warm poop irritating butthole -> cry

the adult human notices the crying and "comes to help"

hunger -> cry

same

ETC

STYLE
04-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Of course you can bottle feelings up and not just let them out as tears. People do it all the time.

then later just flip out and kill ur wife, child and urself.

i cried when ricky got shot in boyz n da hood.

anyone cry when magic said he had AIDS?

UI8L50RQfKg

King Tron 1
04-17-2008, 01:10 PM
^^^ I didn't understand what was going on until later when he played in the all-star game.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 01:11 PM
it was kinda sad to find magic had aids....I felt bad for his wife knowin he cheated so much.

When jordan's dad was murdered for a car. That was devastating

begongo
04-17-2008, 01:12 PM
when the dog died in I Am Legend

TAURO
04-17-2008, 01:12 PM
very true, but it's not like they're doing it on purpose

it's just Action/Cause -> Reaction/Effect ..... I mean crying is one of the very few reactions a baby can perform in any given situation

warm poop irritating butthole -> cry

the adult human notices the crying and "comes to help"

hunger -> cry

same

ETC

I don't know about that, i've encountered a few babies that think their slick with the crying cos they know they will get what they want.

STYLE
04-17-2008, 01:20 PM
When jordan's dad was murdered for a car. That was devastating
his dad was murdered by the mob for gambling related issues.

i've encountered a few babies that think their slick with the crying

this made me lol. but true.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 01:20 PM
yeah they learn fast aight.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 01:22 PM
his dad was murdered by the mob for gambling related issues.

this made me lol. but true.

what michael couldnt handle it? His dad probably didnt let him know he was in the hole. Jordan's gotta be so damn rich by now. I wonder what the full story is

STYLE
04-17-2008, 01:24 PM
i was mr mom. since i worked from home i took care of him as a baby.
i didn't play that crying game.
if he was fed and changed and it was time for nap.......then ur gonna cry urself to sleep lil man.
sounds cruel but my sister in law has a 3yo who is big as hell but still has to be carried on the hip cause he cries when his momma puts him down. he runs her like forrest gump.

STYLE
04-17-2008, 01:26 PM
what michael couldnt handle it? His dad probably didnt let him know he was in the hole. Jordan's gotta be so damn rich by now. I wonder what the full story is

naw it wasn't dad who was in trouble.....
dad's murder was a lesson.

TAURO
04-17-2008, 01:28 PM
i was mr mom. since i worked from home i took care of him as a baby.
i didn't play that crying game.
if he was fed and changed and it was time for nap.......then ur gonna cry urself to sleep lil man.
sounds cruel but my sister in law has a 3yo who is big as hell but still has to be carried on the hip cause he cries when his momma puts him down. he runs her like forrest gump.

Ya see.....thats a slick baby right there.

STYLE
04-17-2008, 01:32 PM
yeah i went from the "cry yourself to sleep" to the "get up ...brush yourself off. let me see...aww you alright. your strong...see?" phase.
my son scares me now though cause i'll see him bust his ass hard, but just keep it movin.
haha

but if he is having a legit crying moment i don't stop him.

if he's trying to run game, like crying cause he wants a 137th thomas train, i tell him to "fix ya face" he hates when i say that but it hilarious to see him try to suck it up.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 01:44 PM
lmao yeah props to yall... Kids are like magic dog, not the b-ball dude but truly a wonderful thing. I luv em till they get to like 4 years old than i cant stand em

dezmond
04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
I cried from my penis when i saw Catwoman...

Many tissues were needed..

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
hahaha, yeah kids are great to laugh at.

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2008, 01:46 PM
if he's trying to run game, like crying cause he wants a 137th thomas train, i tell him to "fix ya face" he hates when i say that but it hilarious to see him try to suck it up.

Lmao that had me dying

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 01:46 PM
I cried from my penis when i saw Catwoman...

Many tissues were needed..

hahaha, yeah kids are great to laugh at.

I hope you weren't replying to the post above yours Pat.

INF
04-17-2008, 01:51 PM
oooooo babies be tryin to run game. Its silly. My first (son) , I never let him cry. But I let my daughter cry to sleep and shit like that cuz she already gonna be spoiled just for being my daughter.

I dont wanna make a monster.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-17-2008, 01:53 PM
I worry about being mad over-protective if I have a daughter. I know I'm gonna want to introduce myself to her boyfriends with a bat.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM

I wasnt, but even if i was...

would that make you uncomfortable?

:$

TAURO
04-17-2008, 01:58 PM
I worry about being mad over-protective if I have a daughter. I know I'm gonna want to introduce myself to her boyfriends with a bat.

Im gonna come at them like this....

x4pIJtt48g4

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 02:04 PM

Hahahahaaa, OOOOOOOOOOwned!!!!!

WHEN THEY SMOKED JOHN COFFEE THAT WAS A TEAR JERKER FO REAL

INF
04-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Im gonna come at them like this....

x4pIJtt48g4

fo sho.

BRONZBODY
04-17-2008, 04:55 PM
imatation of life(1950's remake)

i cried like a biggity bitch on that movie son!!!

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Never cryed during a movie(I can honestly only recall two times in my life when I did cry), but I did get a little choked up at the end of Pursuit of Happiness

SickSide
04-17-2008, 05:52 PM
First time i saw Green Mile, the ending choked me up

Mumm Ra
04-17-2008, 08:00 PM
nope, never had a movie make me cry
I AM ROBOT

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 08:28 PM
the end of braveheart always chokes me up.

STYLE
04-18-2008, 12:25 AM
willy wonka
when he tells charlie ....

IHi-4NYYw-Y

but then i get all happy and i cry tears of Joy

RzaRectum
04-18-2008, 12:39 AM
I cant cry over Death anymore.

I Cried when my son took his first steps though.

Life makes me cry sometimes. :mmmyah:

?#(?
Word up. Life will move you more as you get older. I think tears over death stem from fear and regret.

crust
04-18-2008, 04:14 AM
la bamba.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-18-2008, 04:26 AM
If so then which ones?

you know....dont front.

movies just dont make me cry. doesnt mean i dont be sad fo' a sad storyline, good acting performance, and a really attractive moist pussy with aids that a guy cant pop, cuz he know she her true love.. but no.

Prince Rai
04-18-2008, 11:13 AM
the end of braveheart always chokes me up.

oh shit, that got me a lil as well.

WARPATH
04-18-2008, 11:19 AM
WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS MOIST CRY BABY BITCH SHIT............

eh....

Since everyones trying bond by sharing emotions........

I almost cried from watching this flick:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0800177991.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

King Tron 1
04-18-2008, 11:21 AM
willy wonka
when he tells charlie ....

IHi-4NYYw-Y

but then i get all happy and i cry tears of Joy

I also wanted to cry when Willie Wonka tells charlie to fuck off. I mean they were poor and this was their way out, and it felt like a big "fuck you, I wasn't serious" type of shit.

TAURO
04-18-2008, 11:25 AM
WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS MOIST CRY BABY BITCH SHIT............

eh....

Since everyones trying bond by sharing emotions........

I almost cried from watching this flick:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0800177991.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Im not even gonna front, this was some sad fucking shit. I never thought I would ever feel sad for the death of macaulay culkin...but I was.

WARPATH
04-18-2008, 11:33 AM
Im not even gonna front, this was some sad fucking shit. I never thought I would ever feel sad for the death of macaulay culkin...but I was.

I'm glad I could share that with you. :'( ( VERY HOMO ) *D

*Cues Fergie's- Big Girls Don't Cry*

INF
04-18-2008, 12:41 PM
its funny how some of you are uneasy to admit tears. its just the internets.right?

WARPATH
04-18-2008, 12:48 PM
I ain't scurred.

i cried when they made fun of a retarded chick on an after school special.

Real Men aren't afraid to cry for the mentally handicapped.

TAURO
04-18-2008, 12:49 PM
its funny how some of you are uneasy to admit tears. its just the internets.right?

But no movie has ever actually brought me to tears though, I think for me their is a cut off point with how far I can sympathise with a character on screen. I have been moved by certain moments in films, different movies getting different reactions from me, but thats what movies are about.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-18-2008, 02:55 PM
the green mile ... shit is sad..
co-sign

Mumm Ra
04-18-2008, 08:05 PM
I also wanted to cry when Willie Wonka tells charlie to fuck off. I mean they were poor and this was their way out, and it felt like a big "fuck you, I wasn't serious" type of shit.

I almost cried tears of laughter when I noticed in the scene where Charlie is moving through the crowd with his newly acquired ticket, and some guy yells "there's the boy with the golden ticket!! KILL HIM!!"
HAHAH

Sgt Holly Wood
04-18-2008, 09:33 PM
never cried on no movie

some have really touched me though, no fuckin homo though! lmao

RzaRectum
04-18-2008, 11:24 PM
How about phone booth.. that scene where Colin Farrell is forced to publicly admit how much he's been frontin' with the living large facade and cheatin' on his wife.
oJ9xS6YSJC0

The trailer for those who haven't seen the movie
p07lBCfC2q8

RustyFangz
04-19-2008, 12:09 AM
Cannibal Holocaust.

AcidPhosphate69
04-19-2008, 12:15 AM
I saw John Q. and I was bawling my fucking eyes out. In the theater and everything man. I was like, 'Fuck you *sniffle* that shit was heroic"

Longbongcilvaringz
04-19-2008, 12:25 AM
I almost cried tears of laughter when I noticed in the scene where Charlie is moving through the crowd with his newly acquired ticket, and some guy yells "there's the boy with the golden ticket!! KILL HIM!!"
HAHAH

hahaha

what the fuck

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Dont think I ever actually cried watching a film, felt like I was going to during a few though. Cant think of any in particular of the top of my head....maybe Under Siege?

I did cry while watching the documentary on Band Of Brothers. That was some sad shit...

INF
04-19-2008, 01:23 AM
oh yeah , if you feel like you might cry or could .... , well then , that counts on what I am talking about.

The few movies that can make me cry never made me ball , Its like a few tears outta one eye. now , my girl will ball on some movies.

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 02:11 AM
honestly i cant remember, probably cuz im usually drunk

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 05:17 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/fag.jpg

12weLvE
04-19-2008, 11:32 AM
DAMN yo... For the first time ever a movie made me shed a tear for personal reasons. I was watching "August Rush" and the ending made me emotional as fuck... I mean I ve never met my real father, and the way that both parent come together at the end to see there son who they thought was dead for 10 years, just got me.

Fuck it I said it...Does anybody else feel me here?

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 12:06 PM
i cried when 2pac got thrown off that roof top in "Juice"

RzaRectum
04-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Cannibal Holocaust.

Yea, wasted vagina always makes me shed a tear.

http://www.horreur.net/dossiers/gore/images/CannibalHolocaust.jpg

RzaRectum
04-19-2008, 04:02 PM
double post.

famenchuan
04-19-2008, 04:55 PM
I cried when they wacked Lucca Brassi.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2008, 05:01 PM
i cried more when they whacked Sonny

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 05:04 PM
I cried more when I watched Part 3, after spending my money on it.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Yeah...
I cry all the time at movies...
Or more accurately shed a few tears.
Especially if I'm lean.
Last one I cried at was "The Iron Giant" & "The Woodsman"

Oh yeah..."Rain Main" always get me when he rests his head on his brother and says

"Main Man"

People are different though...

SickSide
04-19-2008, 05:10 PM
I cried more when I watched Part 3, after spending my money on it.

ZING!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-20-2008, 05:56 AM
ZING!

Bart Fart
and lol at him :D

yukka
04-20-2008, 08:24 AM
after first 15 minutes of Private Ryan I had to throw up, tears as well
Schindlers list gave it to me
Apocalypse now
oh everything about sickness ( reminds me of my mum sufferin')
+just yesterday I watched Spotless Mind - shit was sad and fkn scary

dezmond
04-20-2008, 12:02 PM
First time i saw terminator 2... When he terminates himself.. Damn man...

RzaRectum
04-20-2008, 05:34 PM
OUTBREAK
The climax ending when Dustin Hoffman takes off his helmet to be with his ebola-virus infected wife.

Sicka than aidZ
04-20-2008, 09:17 PM
TSA gonna cry when Ghostface killah'z dont hit the shelves... hahahahaa

*bumpz triumph, sicka addz his 2 cents to the TSA triumph thread and locks it back up.*

oDoUoSoKo
04-20-2008, 09:23 PM
American History X, Godfather 3

Sicka than aidZ
04-20-2008, 09:27 PM
"who cried when old yeller died? Cmon dont be shy, who cried when they kill'd old yeller"

oDoUoSoKo
04-20-2008, 09:31 PM
Yea, wasted vagina always makes me shed a tear.

omfg, is that her guts shes hanging from, coming out of her mouth?!?!?!?!?!?

Sgt Holly Wood
04-20-2008, 10:21 PM
damn that shit is literally fucking nasty ^^

what fucking movie is that from??

RzaRectum
04-20-2008, 10:41 PM
damn that shit is literally fucking nasty ^^

what fucking movie is that from??
:looking:
Cannibal Holocaust.Yea, wasted vagina always makes me shed a tear.

omfg, is that her guts shes hanging from, coming out of her mouth?!?!?!?!?!?
She is impaled on a wooden spear.
http://www.cinemavvenire.it/magazine/pic/2975d.jpg
I suggest renting it. You will shit bricks.

http://www.cinemavvenire.it/magazine/pic/2975a.jpg

SickSide
04-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Is Cannibal Holocaust the one where they eat the turtle? I think i saw it years ago, if its the one im thinking of

RzaRectum
04-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Yes sir!
Nnn0k-kfPkA

SickSide
04-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah thats the one i was thinking of, fucked up film!

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 11:33 PM
You wait till Raphael sees this shit.