PDA

View Full Version : On the Distortion of the Feminine

TSA
04-17-2008, 10:21 AM
I hear people talk about women's relationship to the media in a perastic, self serving way. The media uses the image of women for self serving gain with little to no regard of the catastrophic impact left on the human oranges it peels and eventually disgards once all the desirable contents are full exploited and digested.

for instance the career span of models, singers actresses, and so forth only being healthy during their early twenties with the immensely talented only having the physical provisions and ratio to continue the trek from hollywood passed the tinsel town grey age of 27.

Otherwise a career is based on superficial looks and superficial looks alone. One that foundation is gone the roof top of intellect and personality and walls of talent are useless to society and the industry it's self.

In result we hear about an impact on society that can only be described in the same manner as nuces impact to a suicide.

Women are thus under the trap of the media, there image isn't good enough, not because they're ugly, but because they're not cosmetic.

They're too fat, their boobs are too small, they need to white it up, too short, and so forth...

but my question is, does this start with the media, or the women? Not so much "who's to blame", but a which came first the Cat or the Catwalk, when it comes to this mentality.

for instance, i'm with a girl whose obsessive use of make up if fully turning me off regardless of her anusly tight vagina and it's oddless glory.

she just cakes it on and cakes it on and cakes it on till she's 3 shades lighter and looks like a tan japanesse geisha.

women have been distorting the feminine image well before the media or contemporary pressure came along. make up, misleading bras, "doing their hair", tanning, skin bleaching, weight watching, holding their stomachs in and so forth

till the point that the REAL LIVE WOMEN is hardly attractive anymore, and if she is, only rarely does she surpass a 10 on the Allah'sScale'OTail.

what are your thoughts on this social cycle and why won't they cut it the fuck out. ya sniff?

Blackula Spectacula
04-17-2008, 10:28 AM
I think you're to blame..

TSA
04-17-2008, 10:30 AM
your an exception because your self esteem issues make you vulnerable, but you CONSTANTLY lay yourself in the tracks of a well known verbal clit punching twat stomping faggot yoker, get the same result, and then go back at it after a few weeks

so idk

begongo
04-17-2008, 10:30 AM
I don't really remember when or where it was said ... but I think Will Smith was the one to say it ... that all these bullshit women's magazines make women forget how damn beautiful they are

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Whether the media reflects the people, or the media reflects the people.

is a very hard question to answer.

i think is have an assessment on it later on this semester, but right now i cant think of anything succinct to say to answer your questions.

maybe later.

and how come blackula is the only homophobic lesbian in the history of this site, and what does that mean for women today?

im not sure about that one either.

TSA
04-17-2008, 10:33 AM
word life, but i think things like make up and push up bras aren't helping the cause either, but you can't stop them cause it's a competition to get dick ya know.

but the girl i'm kavorting around with puts on WAY too much fuckin make up half of the time, expecially if she knows i'll be around, WAY too much fuckin perfume (she's foreign) and so forth to the point that i begin to notice 99% of women are in all honestly wearing masks.

begongo
04-17-2008, 10:35 AM
did you tell her you'd like her more if she wouldn't exaggerate with the make-up ?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 10:36 AM
make up is a negative in women for me, knowing that the chick your with could/does look nothing like she tries to is disturbing.

Blackula Spectacula
04-17-2008, 10:37 AM
your an exception because your self esteem issues make you vulnerable, but you CONSTANTLY lay yourself in the tracks of a well known verbal clit punching twat stomping faggot yoker, get the same result, and then go back at it after a few weeks

so idk

O_o You don't have self esteem issues ? I mean ... I won't go there but still .. I know I'm little less self conscience about my looks than you are .. so I'm good :D

This is just a forum like I give a fuck what you fags say .. yawwwwwwn

TSA
04-17-2008, 10:52 AM
O_o You don't have self esteem issues ? I mean ... I won't go there but still .. I know I'm little less self conscience about my looks than you are .. so I'm good :D

This is just a forum like I give a fuck what you fags say .. yawwwwwwn
well in all honestly i have NO trace of self consciencness, to the point that i think it's a problem. I REALLY..REALLY...REALLY don't care, and im not saying that to sound E-cool cause if i did i would share

i told ya'll when i thought i had an STD didn't I?(final results come out today)

if there was anything i was self conscious about it would be scars i guess, but it's not like im riddled in them so i have to wear a hijab, I just hate perminent things on my skin that weren't there to begin with.

otherwise I'd do me, and enough women wanna suck on my zulu lips that i don't have to care. not saying all though, but enough.

blackula, i'd like you to come out of your OnlyPostAboutThePeopleThatPostAndNeverContributeWh atsoeverToAnything shell being a FEMALE "LESBIAN" and all.

but i expect you to continue to use every thread to talk about the people that posted in it like it was the corpse as opposed to adding on.

HANZO
04-17-2008, 11:00 AM
well you can also take into consideration that most males drool over these 'cosmetic' supermodels or watever. females see this and cause they seek male attention they will grace their faces with tons of make-up. because most women have a low self-esteem they will do anything jus to look abit better. the media and the male mentality doesnt help their cause very much.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 11:05 AM
I dont think most women have low self esteem.

Maybe most people have low self esteem...

TSA
04-17-2008, 11:06 AM
but i've noticed a lot of things that women are instinctively attached to are based on the looks of other women

from barbies to TV shows. it's strange the there so much particial female nudity on soap operas, women's magazines, and so forth with the intention of drawing attention to the womens looks.

when i didn't have internet i used to beat my dick to the WE channel, and im not a fan of it lol

it's like they're doing it for each other, or are more into it then men. I told the girl i don't like girls that wear make up, but she presists, and i've been told "we're not doing it for ya'll niggas, we're doing it for these hatin ass bitches" from several female friends.

like nails, the amount of money women spend on nails towers over men's actual concern for nails, but that's always super important, mainly because other women like nails and they're trying to impress them.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 11:09 AM
Exactly, a whole lot of this shit zero appeal to most guys.

Women impressing women is almost as important as women impressing me.

But again, is this restricted to women?

Isnt it a universal contemporary problem?

There is an objectification of all humans, not just women.

TSA
04-17-2008, 11:10 AM
men do it to, you just have to wait till i drop that thread

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 11:22 AM
*waits eagerly*