PDA

View Full Version : "....are you crippin'?!"

crust
04-17-2008, 03:04 PM
so yesterday i went out to the 7-11 with my cousin to and this stupid mother fucker there straight out hit me up as i was walking out the store.

he said "sup cuz?! what set you claim?"

at first i thought it was a joke so i said "...huh?" with a smerk on my face.

then he said "are you crippin?!"

now at this point i knew it wasnt a joke...i looked directly in his eyes and said "fuck nah man, does it look like im crippin?!!!?!!!" laughed at him and walked away. now usually i would understand if i was wearing regualr clothes but i was in my PJ's!

what the fuck?!

...would you hit me up if you seen me out in the streets?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/meetoo.jpg

HANZO
04-17-2008, 03:09 PM
hell yeah im crippin
http://www.gearcritech.com/images/Review030506_SPS701%281%29.JPG

TAURO
04-17-2008, 03:24 PM
I never quite understood how people can live in gangland wearing certain colors, I mean if you live in a blood neigbourhood, does that mean you can't wear blue jeans?......how the fuck does that work?

WARPATH
04-17-2008, 03:40 PM
I never quite understood how people can live in gangland wearing certain colors, I mean if you live in a blood neigbourhood, does that mean you can't wear blue jeans?......how the fuck does that work?

It really just depends on the knucklehead.

I've been almost shot over Nautica gear in Denver (How the fuck did he know I like to go sailing?), but that was some
West Siders (insert gang here) head hunting motherfuckers. But, I've strolled through Park Hill(a blood neighborhood) wearing Blue Jeans, nothing ever happened. (then again we have copy cat bloods and crips in middle america)

Just wear what you want. Don't let these motherfuckers give you a dress code anywhere and tell you, you could get shot. I wish a mother fucker would try and sweat me over a pair of blue jeans.

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 03:51 PM

When you think about it, the average pair of jeans are blue jeans, so that doesnt count

It's kinda hard to explain. I can wear a shirt that has blue somewhere on it, but I cant wear a solid Blue Tee or blue hat, etc.

Im Blood affiliated. Doesnt mean I wear red everyday, but you will never see me wearing excessive Blue shit(i dont own anything blue honestly). I sometimes cant wear solid black shit cause of GD's, which sucks cause I rock black well. Like I can, but I'll get shit for it

04-17-2008, 03:57 PM
gangs make way more sense than Jesus.

TAURO
04-17-2008, 04:26 PM
When you think about it, the average pair of jeans are blue jeans, so that doesnt count

It's kinda hard to explain. I can wear a shirt that has blue somewhere on it, but I cant wear a solid Blue Tee or blue hat, etc.

Im Blood affiliated. Doesnt mean I wear red everyday, but you will never see me wearing excessive Blue shit(i dont own anything blue honestly). I sometimes cant wear solid black shit cause of GD's, which sucks cause I rock black well. Like I can, but I'll get shit for it

Ok I get it, I suppose that makes more sense.....thats got to suck though, living like that. Blue is my fave color, if I lived in a blood neighbourhood I would be fucked.

crass
04-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Gangs are a bunch of fruits destroying their own communities. They should all be hanged.

TAURO
04-17-2008, 04:31 PM
^^Thats another discussion crass lets not take it there.

WARPATH
04-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Im Blood affiliated.

Translation:

I'm too much of pussy to really bang, but I give my booty hole up to my OG nigga that just got out of prison. He's got my back, literally. Niggas in the hood call me THE RAW HIDE KID. ;$

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Translation:

I'm too much of pussy to really bang, but I give my booty hole up to my OG nigga that just got out of prison. He's got my back, literally. Niggas in the hood call me THE RAW HIDE KID. ;$

??? U trying to be cute or somthin faggot?

I used to bang a few years ago, but some of my people started doing to much fucked up shit so me and a few other guys tryed getting out of that lifestyle.

Now, I am talking to those guys again and chilling with them, but im not involved in the drug trade or turf fights, etc.

I.E.; Affiliated.

I have a steady job and I make good money now, why get back in fulltime on some bullshit

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
shits all small time thug bullshit. Childish even, but then again they kill eachother over it.

crust
04-17-2008, 06:09 PM

aye dawg...

your avatar has blue in it....

hahahaha just sayen :)

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 06:15 PM
aye dawg...

your avatar has blue in it....

hahahaha just sayen :)

haah yea I kno. Should I get a different DOOM picture cause of it?

crust
04-17-2008, 06:21 PM
nah man its cool....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/t1000.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 06:28 PM
9-5 to stay alive....its harder to be a gangsta than it is too actually work and pay taxes but if u ever reach the top man it's totally worth it. i swear the finest chics want outlaws not husbands

TSA
04-17-2008, 06:43 PM

idk magne.

theirs evidentally a sizeable pack of "bloods" here in lincoln

and a pretty credible folk population

only our crips where all the colors they want and basically dress live Gucci Mane without money and the bloody stick to red though they're just wiggers i went to highschool with and flirted with their big breasted white trashy girlfriends in swimming class.

plus they're kinda in the wrong place to try and claim red and "their" color

http://nebraskafolklife.org/images/images-150dpi/87-herbie-husker.jpg
(above: nebraska)

TSA
04-17-2008, 06:50 PM
we also have annual gang fades where a new gang pops up, reigns pretty hard with the 16 yr olds, and then everyone but a dedicated 3 forget about it.

right now it's GD but they've been hip for quite some time now, longer then any other one that's popped up.

but they're huge faggots and periodically have beef with my group of friends, we number 50plus, but we're not a "gang" cause that's gay, were just good friends that are about our skrillaz that's all.

These young GDs are a problem cause they want, more then anything in the world, to prove their worth to the older less billigerent GDs so they start fights everywhere and shot guns for no reason.

1 person between the 2 crews is gonna die soon, over nothing.

i don't hang out with my crew as much anymore, but shits getting gayer and gayer from what im hearing and in due time someone'll be dead

and nobody wants to just cut it the fuck out.

HANZO
04-17-2008, 07:16 PM
well i read in the paper the other day that colour gangs are coming into london. but i dnt they will appear in my area. it would be fun to see them though.

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 07:19 PM
right now it's GD but they've been hip for quite some time now, longer then any other one that's popped up.

but they're huge faggots and periodically have beef with my group of friends, we number 50plus, but we're not a "gang" cause that's gay, were just good friends that are about our skrillaz that's all.

These young GDs are a problem cause they want, more then anything in the world, to prove their worth to the older less billigerent GDs so they start fights everywhere and shot guns for no reason.

you should see the GD's here, I fucking hate them. We got more problems with them than anyone else

Think 40 Robby Digital Wiggers, and thats them

TAURO
04-17-2008, 07:21 PM
well i read in the paper the other day that colour gangs are coming into london. but i dnt they will appear in my area. it would be fun to see them though.

Why are runnin all covert up in here?..turn you're green light on, let your presence be known.

rich gannon
04-17-2008, 07:30 PM
they dont care about colors around here. my man from down the street brought GKB to our neighborhood and they dont even focus on wearin all red, theyll just hang a flag.

people wont come up and ask are you somethin somethin related since all our gangs are street by street and block by block. they ask u "are you from....." say for instance central park, if your over there and somebody pulls up and says "are you from cp", it aint a trick question, you better say yeah if you dont wanna deal with what they got in store for you if you say no.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 07:49 PM
idk magne.

theirs evidentally a sizeable pack of "bloods" here in lincoln

and a pretty credible folk population

only our crips where all the colors they want and basically dress live Gucci Mane without money and the bloody stick to red though they're just wiggers i went to highschool with and flirted with their big breasted white trashy girlfriends in swimming class.

plus they're kinda in the wrong place to try and claim red and "their" color

http://nebraskafolklife.org/images/images-150dpi/87-herbie-husker.jpg
(above: nebraska)

we also have annual gang fades where a new gang pops up, reigns pretty hard with the 16 yr olds, and then everyone but a dedicated 3 forget about it.

i don't hang out with my crew as much anymore, but shits getting gayer and gayer from what im hearing and in due time someone'll be dead

damn that was a mission, yo soundz like your just brokeass to me. 10million god points jacked

crust
04-17-2008, 08:09 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x126/Jaeprince33/jaeprince33/bloods-crips-1.jpg

(homo)(s)

SHRAP
04-17-2008, 11:47 PM
i fuck with bloods and crips, aint no real money makers thats fuckd up bout some set trippin. that bull shit is for kids man

Art Vandelay
04-18-2008, 12:02 AM
gangs make way more sense than Jesus.

Amen

Art Vandelay
04-18-2008, 12:04 AM

i hear your gang strips down to their underwear and yells "woooo" a lot

HarlemDiplomat
04-18-2008, 01:54 AM
I use to bang when I was about 14-16 with my cousins, our OG was this dude that was like 30 from the Bronx and he would use us to do his dirty work, which was usually just jumping essays and holding work.

Then shit started to tear up and I realized nobody had my back for real except for my family so I folded my flag. Soon after that I moved.

But really, most people can't speak on the gang shit unless they've been in that teenage mentality where you felt like you had to be apart of something and just happened to live in an area where the local gang had more of an impact than the church youth group.

When I see a kid with a bandanna now, I get sick to the stomach cause it just reminds me of myself and the kids I use to associate with who're mostly locked up and/or not giving a fuck about life.

I'm a changed man now... I keep to myself more and focus on getting greenbacks, smoking green, studying math, music, and pussy.

But word... I don't agree with gangs but I wouldn't put no one down who makes the choice to be apart of one.

TSA
04-18-2008, 01:55 AM
http://a69.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/11/l_c0e2e6f5ad2bf998fedb2439255697ec.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=192626992&albumID=312505&imageID=1672491)
AHAHAHAHhahhaAHHHHAHhhhaAAHHH!!

http://a785.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_97800c1dcc5d41a5db1b295a45561db8.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=192626992&albumID=312505&imageID=1672887)
HAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAHAHahhahahahHHH!!!

http://a236.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/19/l_24d62089b978f7386eafd9a3e646fba3.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=192626992&albumID=312505&imageID=1687349)
AHAHAHhahahaAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHAHAHHAHAHhhaaHH!!

http://a895.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_ed9ab547e9cf210b168878e438d117fe.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=192626992&albumID=312505&imageID=9944998)
AHAHHAhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaha!HHHHHAhahA!

Sudanesse ppl are scumbags, i swear

they're like the worst aspect of every ethnicity times 14 plus a unique gayness

the worst part is a good 70% of them say they're from nigeria.......faggots

crust
04-18-2008, 01:57 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/satans_buddy2001/bloods_mod.jpg

HarlemDiplomat
04-18-2008, 01:58 AM
LOL @ Sudanese "Bloodz"

HarlemDiplomat
04-18-2008, 01:59 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/satans_buddy2001/bloods_mod.jpg

Yo! How you do that?

crust
04-18-2008, 01:59 AM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii49/nenjiesbloods/bloods.jpg

crust
04-18-2008, 02:00 AM
Yo! How you do that?

haha i found this on photobucket!!!

crust
04-18-2008, 02:02 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff117/servemethesky/bloods.jpg

WTF??!!

crass
04-18-2008, 02:46 AM
Fucking dorks.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-18-2008, 03:11 AM
It really just depends on the knucklehead.

I've been almost shot over Nautica gear in Denver (How the fuck did he know I like to go sailing?), but that was some
West Siders (insert gang here) head hunting motherfuckers. But, I've strolled through Park Hill(a blood neighborhood) wearing Blue Jeans, nothing ever happened. (then again we have copy cat bloods and crips in middle america)

Just wear what you want. Don't let these motherfuckers give you a dress code anywhere and tell you, you could get shot. I wish a mother fucker would try and sweat me over a pair of blue jeans.

honestly u seem real, i respect that G
keep it dat way...

TSA
04-18-2008, 03:14 AM
you should see the GD's here, I fucking hate them. We got more problems with them than anyone else

Think 40 Robby Digital Wiggers, and thats them
LOL rob digital is a muh fukin wigga

the one here are just really really reallllllyyy hopeless young men with A LOT to prove and a strong need for exceptance

it's like a crew of 7 really but they have several benchwarmer followers

they got to parties, start fights, then break out the windows

then there's a hundred 16 yr old that are also GD which are basically wiggers with black skin

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-18-2008, 03:20 AM
I use to bang when I was about 14-16 with my cousins, our OG was this dude that was like 30 from the Bronx and he would use us to do his dirty work, which was usually just jumping essays and holding work.

Then shit started to tear up and I realized nobody had my back for real except for my family so I folded my flag. Soon after that I moved.

But really, most people can't speak on the gang shit unless they've been in that teenage mentality where you felt like you had to be apart of something and just happened to live in an area where the local gang had more of an impact than the church youth group.

When I see a kid with a bandanna now, I get sick to the stomach cause it just reminds me of myself and the kids I use to associate with who're mostly locked up and/or not giving a fuck about life.

I'm a changed man now... I keep to myself more and focus on getting greenbacks, smoking green, studying math, music, and pussy.

But word... I don't agree with gangs but I wouldn't put no one down who makes the choice to be apart of one.

nice post bro! props!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-18-2008, 03:21 AM
LOL rob digital is a muh fukin wigga

the one here are just really really reallllllyyy hopeless young men with A LOT to prove and a strong need for exceptance

it's like a crew of 7 really but they have several benchwarmer followers

they got to parties, start fights, then break out the windows

then there's a hundred 16 yr old that are also GD which are basically wiggers with black skin

belive me u are, what? >>> boring ,word? Word.

TSA
04-18-2008, 03:28 AM
i don't get it, was that a diss?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-18-2008, 03:32 AM
i don't get it, was that a diss?

hahahhahahaha LOL

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-18-2008, 06:52 AM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii49/nenjiesbloods/bloods.jpg

:lmao:

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 07:02 AM
hahaha at people not being able to wear certain colours.

and being shot for doing so.

funny stuff.

begongo
04-18-2008, 07:28 AM
gangs in norway must be hardcore ...
http://finland.poropudas.com/wp-content/uploads/244_4417_the_gangUSE.jpg

begongo
04-18-2008, 07:43 AM
it's a latin country motherfucker
hahahah slavish

you must really hate yourself with all those blond hippie faggots consisting your heritage

did you know that the blond gene is actually a form of mutation?

hahahhah

sabertooth you blond faggot, cock-loving viking mutant, you're always loosing hahah

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 08:02 AM
this guy again ahahahah

hes persistant ill give him that.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 08:03 AM
i dont give a fuck about this faggot website unlike you you fucking neaderthal. you look like a girl with your dirty ponytale faggot.
and my hair is nearly black so fuck you.

off to work.

MUTANT!!!! :slutty:

TSA
04-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Bego what's with the new sig

the old one with Che's face looking like he's beating off and someone could walk in any minute had more finesse

begongo
04-18-2008, 08:36 AM
I'm still experimenting with the sigs, thanks for your feedback btw ... I haven't decided which one I should stick with yet

to the kid from norgay: damn you you fuckin viking with your sexual fantasies about bearded guys with ponytails that "look like girls", you sick fuck

TSA
04-18-2008, 08:41 AM
*middle finger in the air*
^for slang prostitution

JASPER
04-18-2008, 09:03 AM
One time I tried to come over at begongos place and crip walk with him, but I was only wearing a paper bag tied with a rubber band around my erect penis and he kindly showed me the door while I sulked and left with my head hung in shame.

WARPATH
04-18-2008, 09:06 AM
??? U trying to be cute or somthin faggot?

I used to bang a few years ago, but some of my people started doing to much fucked up shit so me and a few other guys tryed getting out of that lifestyle.

Now, I am talking to those guys again and chilling with them, but im not involved in the drug trade or turf fights, etc.

I.E.; Affiliated.

I have a steady job and I make good money now, why get back in fulltime on some bullshit

Your an affiliated bitch. No heart to really bang, that's why you got upset over my last comment. Your a cheer leader for the bloods. :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

Go team go.

:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

6 Chambaz
04-18-2008, 09:07 AM
^^^hahahahaha

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Alot of times I wish I was Blood because I go to jail so much. If you ain't Blood in jail around here you're basically open game. The homies will try to rob your sneakers, clown you, jump you, and even kill you. Commensary is worthless if you're not Blood because about 30 of them will try to take it from you as soon as you get it. They live like kings, cigarettes, weed, and straight up feasts. I never shot my 31, I just chill with a lot of homies, but I thought about it a couple times. It's hard being solo in certain hoods.

crust
04-18-2008, 01:15 PM
One time I tried to come over at begongos place and crip walk with him, but I was only wearing a paper bag tied with a rubber band around my erect penis and he kindly showed me the door while I sulked and left with my head hung in shame.

hahaha niiiiice.

begongo
04-18-2008, 01:22 PM
I thought that was supposed to stay between us

LORD NOSE
04-18-2008, 01:26 PM
so yesterday i went out to the 7-11 with my cousin to and this stupid mother fucker there straight out hit me up as i was walking out the store.

he said "sup cuz?! what set you claim?"

at first i thought it was a joke so i said "...huh?" with a smerk on my face.

then he said "are you crippin?!"

now at this point i knew it wasnt a joke...i looked directly in his eyes and said "fuck nah man, does it look like im crippin?!!!?!!!" laughed at him and walked away. now usually i would understand if i was wearing regualr clothes but i was in my PJ's!

what the fuck?!

...would you hit me up if you seen me out in the streets?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/meetoo.jpg

you look affiliated

11th Chamber
04-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Your an affiliated bitch. No heart to really bang, that's why you got upset over my last comment. Your a cheer leader for the bloods. :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

Go team go.

:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

awww, and you neg-repped me so you must have been upset, can we still be friends? I'll show you how to properly hang your pants below you waist line, and how to accuratly aim a pistol while its held sideways?

No...?

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Gangbangers are actually homosexuals who are still in the closet. A lot of them claim streets, blocks, or "sets" in order to point out the fellow peter puffers. Gangsters are pillow biters who love going to jail to be with their lovers.

begongo
04-18-2008, 01:54 PM
^ and they take your women too

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-18-2008, 02:10 PM
^God damn right they do, cuz they threaten them.

TSA
04-18-2008, 02:23 PM
no, it's cause your really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ugly.

and kind of a failure.

11th Chamber
04-18-2008, 02:26 PM
no, it's cause your really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ugly.

and kind of a failure.

hahaahaha

shinobi4227
04-18-2008, 03:35 PM
http://a236.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/19/l_24d62089b978f7386eafd9a3e646fba3.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=192626992&albumID=312505&imageID=1687349)
AHAHAHhahahaAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHAHAHHAHAHhhaaHH!!

http://a895.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_ed9ab547e9cf210b168878e438d117fe.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=192626992&albumID=312505&imageID=9944998)
AHAHHAhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaha!HHHHHAhahA!

Sudanesse ppl are scumbags, i swear

they're like the worst aspect of every ethnicity times 14 plus a unique gayness

the worst part is a good 70% of them say they're from nigeria.......faggots

hahahah. Yo tsa, i was wondering where these bunch of weak looking faggot gangs are from, then it hit me, Africa, proly ghana kenya or nigeria.

shinobi4227
04-18-2008, 03:37 PM
i'm nigerian too, but belie me i ain't nothin like those faggots lol

TSA
04-18-2008, 03:48 PM
nigerians don't do gay shit like THAT they got their own style of gay shit.

nor to ghanains and kenyians, it's the faggot sudanesse and somalians, i tried typing i Nigerian bloods and didn't come up with anything.

they're all about credit card scams, getting jealous, talking shit, and trying to show off

shinobi4227
04-18-2008, 03:56 PM
nigerians don't do gay shit like THAT they got their own style of gay shit.

nor to ghanains and kenyians, it's the faggot sudanesse and somalians, i tried typing i Nigerian bloods and didn't come up with anything.

they're all about credit card scams, getting jealous, talking shit, and trying to show off

word up, its a typical Nigerian thing lol, but still, i'm nothing like that, i wonder why? prolly to much wu lol. Muhfuckin sudanesse.

shinobi4227
04-18-2008, 03:59 PM
i don't give a dam no blood or crip shit, fuck that. The only thing i wanna bang right now are bitches :)

TheWolf
04-18-2008, 09:13 PM
I tried to start a gang in school, we were all going to wear really baggy jeans and our school polo shits inside out. It was going to be soooo cool.

But my Mum caught me leaving for school in my new 'G' clothes and made me change back into my regular school stuff. Turns out the same thing hapened to 1 of the other gang members as well, and as we were only 3 'deep' in the beggining, it never really took off.

Sicka than aidZ
04-18-2008, 09:44 PM
I tried to start a gang in school, we were all going to wear really baggy jeans and our school polo shits inside out. It was going to be soooo cool.

But my Mum caught me leaving for school in my new 'G' clothes and made me change back into my regular school stuff. Turns out the same thing hapened to 1 of the other gang members as well, and as we were only 3 'deep' in the beggining, it never really took off.

^^Thats hysterical!!!!

Mommy can I go out and kill wiggerz tonight?

*sicka smashes air guitar over his cousins dome for wearin too much blue and throwin up crip killa at the same time*

TheWolf
04-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah I guess it is funny looking back. Not at the time though, I could have quit my paper round and got that ScarFace money!

Sicka than aidZ
04-18-2008, 10:23 PM
naw the shit about wearing shirts inside out. The sarcasm in that post is hella funny.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickacripkilla.jpg
CK all day!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 11:53 PM

haha

this guys pretty funny.

probably white }) though

TheWolf
04-18-2008, 11:57 PM
You're probably right. I hate these fucking Crackas!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-19-2008, 12:01 AM
damn i cant find that pic of sicka throwing up the okie doke.

that was hilarious.

post it dude.

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 12:07 AM
u saved it? Thats why i dont really post picz of myself i dont really like the idea of lettin some of these cats know what i look like.

This one's for ms RzA!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickajason.jpg

and u pat... Hahaaaa!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-19-2008, 12:09 AM
haha

nah i didnt save it.

peace.

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 12:31 AM
tribute to maxipad

yo dog we wubangaz dog we on some shit all da time dog. fuck u what u claiming partna?? thecorpse.com? shiiiiettt, do a driveby on homoholder and benno cuz we wubangaz fo life ninja. sicka unleashed some sun tzulu dartz and bolo dropped a gnarly shiiiiiiiiiiet on them bitchez for da kidz yo. go ahead wooz talk some shit ima shutdown your account entirely if u post another indian outta 1888. back to the future kid fuck with wubangaz and your turnin yo back on ya future. driveby on your lil piglet donut shopz ninja. i know u a snitch... Hows that thread about me goin ben-d-over bluntz still mad he's gotta a buncha girlscouts passin around dildo'z smellin like shiiiiiiiiiettt. Yeah thats right u homoholding muthafuckaz. We iced out from our earz down to our pinky ringz ninja so if it'z drama u want its drama we'll bring.

*Bumpz mack 10, kickz a whole in the speaker than jetz*

*drives around the block one mo time*

Buncha bitchez posting on wucorp posing as women. What the fuck, yo most of us just lie bout the pussy an money we got, yall lyin about how good your pussy's smell and shit. let TSA be yo leader u might have a chance at comin out alive yo. Change yo shit to the "theCorn'z.com" yo. yes yes yall i know most yall still lurkin... Just shows how shook yall be without wucorp. Wubangaz. Yep...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/img085.jpg

fuck yall

Yall remember maximott i wish that dude still posted here man he was the muthafuckin shiiiiiiiiiiiiiettttt

crust
04-19-2008, 11:42 AM
you look affiliated

hahahaha!!!!!

WARPATH
04-21-2008, 09:39 AM
awww, and you neg-repped me so you must have been upset, can we still be friends? I'll show you how to properly hang your pants below you waist line, and how to accuratly aim a pistol while its held sideways?

No...?

Your scary.

http://www.halloweenscene.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/00270%20AllStarCheerLeader.jpg

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Yo, cuzzzz, you crippin ????
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1761/85pics52433cw2.jpg