PDA

View Full Version : who's got my back in this biaaatch anyways

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 05:08 PM
i know we all have a rep quote thread, bla bla bla...but i need a some down ass cats to help me

as we all know TSA /nutsaq/skamp/11th/rza rectum and a few others (oh yeah congrats 11th chamber u famous now) be like ganging up on me and shit.

buncha foolz i never knew existed till they rallied against me. u know ive shown em luv, so do they, but it was never returned.

closest shit was when i told skamp his rap was cool and he asked me for rep. say thank u now cuz that shit was outta sheer pity.

so yo I dont feel like talking to all 5 of these guys when all they do is cheer each other on.

i know im lightyearz ahead of needing a team but shit, i dont see any point to being here. im tryin guyz...look im making posts yall can keep up with.

anywayz, i need a team of peeps to call these chumpz on all the cheap shots they throw yo. i guess im just makin it known that these fucks are struggling with life on this site cuza me and i cant hold em all off by myself or can I?. or should i just drop it....i dont think thats an option but we'll soon find out

WARPATH
04-17-2008, 05:22 PM
Riff Raff. Just neg rep them, you know how much they love their e-status.

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 05:24 PM
If you go back to yesterday, YOU took the first shot at me, its only natural to respond. Dont catch feelings cause of it

I could give a fuck if you neg-rep me, that shit is irrelevent

INF
04-17-2008, 05:25 PM
i got ya baCK SIc

kurupt_kw
04-17-2008, 05:27 PM
You used to crack me up when you used to take shots at eD. You're all good.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 05:28 PM
If you go back to yesterday, YOU took the first shot at me, its only natural to respond. Dont catch feelings cause of it

I could give a fuck if you neg-rep me, that shit is irrelevent

yeah but what would u do if i beat u down took all your god points, i know you let the E-greed run the show. shut tha fuck up

but yo

naw u fagged out in the 50cent appreciation thread remember.

u and bg knockout. that was about the same time TSA realized he was fuckin retarded for the shit and left the thread. i figure u just followed him.

so how's my post look to u internet lords now?

HANZO
04-17-2008, 05:32 PM
I prefer to watch from the sidelines.

peace in the middle east.

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
yeah but what would u do if i beat u down

u and bg knockout. that was about the same time TSA realized he was fuckin retarded for the shit and left the thread. i figure u just followed him.

im really trying to make sense of your post.

First, in real life, not the internet, you wouldent beat me down.

Second, your refering to a thread which happened I dont kno how many months ago, and how you remember is kinda on some homo shit.

Me and BG was argueing over The Game and Spider Loc, how are you in the discussion?

And what does TSA got to do with anything?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Fascinating....its like watching a lab rat experiment.

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 06:41 PM
im really trying to make sense of your post.

First, in real life, not the internet, you wouldent beat me down.

Second, your refering to a thread which happened I dont kno how many months ago, and how you remember is kinda on some homo shit.

Me and BG was argueing over The Game and Spider Loc, how are you in the discussion?

And what does TSA got to do with anything?

i accidently deleted the part where i said "beat u down an take all your god points.
TSA luckily got his back for killin benno

but u,...ill level your stock in stylemasterrs "post your god points thread " anyday u fuckin crackbaby stay outta my orbit . u and skampo claus man yalll aint shit to me

crust
04-17-2008, 06:51 PM
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb124/nicole345_bucket/cool.jpg

youre cool peoples...hahaha

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-17-2008, 06:58 PM
i know we all have a rep quote thread, bla bla bla...but i need a some down ass cats to help me

as we all know TSA /nutsaq/skamp/11th/rza rectum and a few others (oh yeah congrats 11th chamber u famous now) be like ganging up on me and shit.

buncha foolz i never knew existed till they rallied against me. u know ive shown em luv, so do they, but it was never returned.

closest shit was when i told skamp his rap was cool and he asked me for rep. say thank u now cuz that shit was outta sheer pity.

so yo I dont feel like talking to all 5 of these guys when all they do is cheer each other on.

i know im lightyearz ahead of needing a team but shit, i dont see any point to being here. im tryin guyz...look im making posts yall can keep up with.

anywayz, i need a team of peeps to call these chumpz on all the cheap shots they throw yo. i guess im just makin it known that these fucks are struggling with life on this site cuza me and i cant hold em all off by myself or can I?. or should i just drop it....i dont think thats an option but we'll soon find out

smh

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 07:24 PM
11th chamber and Saqichichicrakichichici are just 50 cent fans who got bored of posting in the other sections.

RZArectum is a good member.

TSA is A OK.

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Someones still mad

11th Chamber
04-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Suckacocks really is pathetic tho

Dude got shook cause a few dudes had some choice words with him, and he feels he needs help

Prince Rai
04-17-2008, 07:38 PM
sicka is cool in my books.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Someones still mad

its me right?

Sicka than aidZ
04-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Suckacocks really is pathetic tho

Dude got shook cause a few dudes had some choice words with him, and he feels he needs help

at least your finally tryin to keep up :fucku:

HarlemDiplomat
04-18-2008, 09:33 AM
Yo... I'm surprised as much as I be on this site I always miss the e-beef when its happening.

But 11th been on my good list since day 1... Sickarocks you're alright I guess but you take the internet way too seriously, and your lack of charisma is just pouring through the screen.

Get a life/pussy/job... maybe that'll help.

6 Chambaz
04-18-2008, 09:39 AM
I think most of the posters on this site are aiight, I mean both Sicka and TSA got their good posts and bad posts.

Peace to Style, TSA, Sicka, Skamp, Begongo, Pat Bateman, King Tron, Blackula, Visions Unseen, Jeru, Shifter, Jasper, PALE, Nicky Tooch, Technician, RobbyDigital, MsRZA

TSA
04-18-2008, 09:58 AM
yeah but what would u do if i beat u down took all your god points, i know you let the E-greed run the show. (what the fuck does that mean?! It didn't make sense)shut tha fuck up

but yo

(you fagged out, everyone was just laughing at you, not Be3f1ng with you cause you actually got mad and started pretending you and ghostface had a spiritual bond, i'll provide a link later)

u and bg knockout. that was about the same time TSA realized he was fuckin retarded for the shit and left the thread.(LOL at treating threads like rooms..you take this shit WAY too seriously for someone your age) i figure u just followed him.

so how's my post look to u internet lords now?(more bareable, still pointless and without structure tho)

your a fuckin wierdo. point blank. on my life im not gonna remember the exact contents on a internet beef with 19 yr olds 3 weeks after the fact, or pretend i have an emotional link with ghostface at the age of 30.

i'm not "e-beefing" with this homo, he's not worthy.
He's even said himself he knows for a fact i can son him.

look at this pathetic 30 year old looking for who's got his back online....jesus.

"come on guys! your with me right! you got my back right broz!"

"yeah man! we got your back man! Ghost Face Killers for life man! I would never betray these friendship braclets man!

"Haha, all right bro! TeeEsAye! 11th chamber! Get get ready for war haha yeah! I got these mountains dews man! I don't have work in the morning! My mom's at work, i can cuss all it want! Haha ya, no bed time, It's war! YEA!"

[power rangers arm movement]"Ghost Face Killers...ACTIVATE!"[/power rangers arm movement]

"ACTIVATE!"

ACTIVATE!"

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 10:05 AM
I think most of the posters on this site are aiight, I mean both Sicka and TSA got their good posts and bad posts.

Peace to Style, TSA, Sicka, Skamp, Begongo, Pat Bateman, King Tron, Blackula, Visions Unseen, Jeru, Shifter, Jasper, PALE, Nicky Tooch, Technician, RobbyDigital

Peace God.

Sicka is a good dude, a little over zealous at times, but a good dude.

contributed much to this site in his time here.

TSA
04-18-2008, 10:07 AM
*slides application for The Ghost Face Killers across table from Pat*

*slowly*

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 10:09 AM
im just saying, he seems to have been through some interesting experiences in his life, and i dig it.

*reluctantly signs with parker ivory crested fountain pen*

King Tron 1
04-18-2008, 10:17 AM

Peace to Style, TSA, Sicka, Skamp, Begongo, Pat Bateman, King Tron, Blackula, Visions Unseen, Jeru, Shifter, Jasper, PALE, Nicky Tooch, Technician, RobbyDigital

Peace God.

Sicka is a good dude, a little over zealous at times, but a good dude.

contributed much to this site in his time here.

Peace to both of you Pat & 36, but I'm not taking sides, as the fact that I'm cool with 11th Chamber, TSA, Skamp, Technician, Infinity, & Sicka.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-18-2008, 10:19 AM
look at this pathetic 30 year old looking for who's got his back online....jesus.

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2008, 11:19 AM
Hahahahahahahahahah

*activate*!!!!
http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/news/original/0906/hawks_deleon/Power-Rangers200.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-18-2008, 11:28 AM
This has the potential to be one of the all-time, for the lack of a better term, gayest feuds in the history of not only the itnernet, but the world.

I for one plan on sitting back and watching it unfold. This is going to be the silliest internet slapfight anyone has ever seen.

I can't believe Sicka was calling in recruits to get his e-back. let the hilarity ensue!

TSA
04-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Irondan is disgruntled that his fingers are too stubby to climb The Ghost Face Killers treehouse.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Irondan is disgruntled that his fingers are too stubby to climb The Ghost Face Killers treehouse.

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds adoreable.

Who's my cute, little Nebraskan Joke-monkey? That's right, you are.

Most of what you say doesn't make any sense, but I imagine some zany Nebrafrican saying it with an awkward, fake over-confidence, and i can't help but smile.

Thanks for making my day a litte bit brighter.

Don't get mad at me, I was just trying to promote your e-beef with Sicka.

I thought it would be funny, what with his rambling nonsense, and your entirely overly-sensitive, overly-serious, overly self-righteous, pay-attention to me! e-persona. It seems like the recipe for a wu-corp classic.

I was just reminiscing about the old days a while ago(no homo) and longing for the days when you and sicka got mad at me together and insulted my postcount and posted pictures of sad people and then called me mad whenever you guys got mad. SiCkA even lyrically slayed me with some dope-ass type-battle raps. Thanks for bringing me back.

begongo
04-18-2008, 03:12 PM
I still don't get why's the beef?

peace 36 chambaz

TSA
04-18-2008, 03:23 PM
theres no beef, just sicka, once again, taking the internet way to seriously

i made a 50 cent appreciation thread, mainly discussing how 50s smart and hilarious, then he got PISSED OFF

really really ppissssed.

and kept going on and on about stuff reasonable ppl wouldn't read, but everyone was laughing at him for actually getting mad and for all the corny stuff he would say like how him and ghost face are a match made in heaven cause they're both sarcastic or something like that and how i like "Buff black muscular gangsters"

which caused ppl to laugh even harder that he'd describe 50 in such a way.

so i made a Corny Sicka Quotes thread were i would find corny stuff he'd say and post it in there. it was hilarious but the problem was nobody likes reading his posts to begin with

i don't but the stuff i posted was before i decided to stop, and from the 50 cent thread when they were less then 4 paragraphs.

THEN he kept going, and going, and going, and going in thread after thread, and if you know my wu-corp foriegn policy, i don't "e-beef" for over a day.

SKAMPOE
04-18-2008, 03:56 PM

peace 2 da godz^^

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2008, 04:00 PM
when i get my chance im gonna beat all your behindz with a wooden paddle

http://www.criterion.com/content/images/featured_dvd/336_feature_350x180.jpg

6 Chambaz
04-18-2008, 04:00 PM
peace 2 da godz^^
What Up, Skamp, keep da furd I ouhpun in duh dunjahn

SKAMPOE
04-18-2008, 04:08 PM
u know it!

Sicka than aidZ
04-18-2008, 06:40 PM
im just saying, he seems to have been through some interesting experiences in his life, and i dig it.

*reluctantly signs with parker ivory crested fountain pen*

Man pat dont give that fool your cornbread thatz your cornbread fuck him

*sicka reaches in, takez pen and nailz TSA's lil meat hook to the table nino brown style an shit,popz collar bumpz daytona 500*

SKAMPOE
04-18-2008, 08:21 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha hahahahaha

Sgt Holly Wood
04-18-2008, 08:31 PM
dunno but choice 4 sounds the most logical imo

THE W
04-18-2008, 09:08 PM
http://upit.section31.us/uploads/jackson4.gif

11th Chamber
04-18-2008, 09:57 PM
I still don't get why's the beef?

peace 36 chambaz

as TSA said, there is no beef.

Its just that suckacocks talks to much shit, and if someone responds to him he pee's his pants and starts threads like this lookin for other goons to have his back

Lol at him changing his name back

Sicka than aidZ
04-18-2008, 10:08 PM
yo ill sticky this if u wanna keep makebelieving.

Notice how my thread is on this page and the ones yall made are dead issue's

TSA
04-18-2008, 10:23 PM
^Apex of life.

Sicka than aidZ
04-18-2008, 10:28 PM
no TSA the highlight of my life was the day u were born, we were so proud

anywayz U forgot the post about skampoe dominating da gayer animal

TheWolf
04-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Man fuck y'all.

I eat y'all bitch ass fools for breakfast. I'm made for beef. I put pins through an eraser and left it on my teachers chair, when she sat down BLAOWWWWWW!!
That was when I was like 14, so imagine what I'd do to someone who crossed me now.

I haven't been to prison YET, but I know someone who has. He went for unpaid parking tickets. Even when the judge was sentencing him to 14 days he still refused to pay them shits. THAT'S GANGSTA.

Sicka than aidZ
04-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Man fuck y'all.

I eat y'all bitch ass fools for breakfast. I'm made for beef. I put pins through an eraser and left it on my teachers chair, when she sat down BLAOWWWWWW!!
That was when I was like 14, so imagine what I'd do to someone who crossed me now.

I haven't been to prison YET, but I know someone who has. He went for unpaid parking tickets. Even when the judge was sentencing him to 14 days he still refused to pay them shits. THAT'S GANGSTA.

nope wrong answer, u lose

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileybanned2.gifC-YAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!

AcidPhosphate69
04-18-2008, 10:52 PM
You're all a bunch of faggots. Go out, get drunk, get laid, and stop this fucking retarded playground shit. Motherfuckers still in recess and shit. Grow the fuck up.

TheWolf
04-18-2008, 10:53 PM
^^

Here speaks a man who has fallen foul of the 'pins in eraser' trick.

I apologise for any painful memories my post brought back.

11th Chamber
04-18-2008, 10:57 PM
TheWolf
LordOfTheWuTangSword

WHO?

RzaRectum
04-18-2008, 11:00 PM
What the fuck is going on in here? LOL @ this entire thread. *leaves*

Sicka than aidZ
04-18-2008, 11:03 PM
yeah 7 posts > than all of yours 11th chamber

You're all a bunch of faggots. Go out, get drunk, get laid, and stop this fucking retarded playground shit. Motherfuckers still in recess and shit. Grow the fuck up.

I shoulda made that a poll option..... Yo im chillin i got plans acid... Ate a e-bomb and so did my bitch :thumbup: this aint the eastcoast it aint even 9 yet

TheWolf
04-18-2008, 11:07 PM
TheWolf
LordOfTheWuTangSword

WHO?

Hey 11th is there anyway I can get the respect of all the cool kids like you, with only a few posts? If there is anything I can do, let me know. Because you seem really cool and I read on one of your posts that you're Blood affiliated? I saw a documentary on them once, dont they shoot people and hate Snoop???

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 11:08 PM
^^

Here speaks a man who has fallen foul of the 'pins in eraser' trick.

I apologise for any painful memories my post brought back.

haha

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey 11th is there anyway I can get the respect of all the cool kids like you, with only a few posts? If there is anything I can do, let me know. Because you seem really cool and I read on one of your posts that you're Blood affiliated? I saw a documentary on them once, dont they shoot people and hate Snoop???

haha

Sicka than aidZ
04-18-2008, 11:11 PM
like i said

"yall aint worth a feather of my wing cuz all this hate i be seein just lets me know im doin my thing"

AcidPhosphate69
04-18-2008, 11:12 PM
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolf's post about trying to get down with 11th and his Blood affilition was hilarious.

Do yo' thang, Sicka. I just got back from working a 13 1/2 hour day. I'm drinkin' some Killian's and waiting for my girl to show up. You know what it is.