PDA

View Full Version : the fuckin FUCK thread and shit (questionable homo + spelling mistakes)

SKANK HILL
04-18-2008, 12:37 PM
so if you're like ... drunk ... and shit ... and need to rndomy yell out FUCK at 3:40 am ... this thread is for you ... FUCK ... mad fighgt at the pub n shit and all that jazz was sick and homeboy got himself into some strife and he looked like he was sizzling ... fucking skampoe put a shirt on ya gronk

Blackula Spectacula
04-18-2008, 12:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/789b57f2.gif

*chuckles*

SKANK HILL
04-18-2008, 12:43 PM
thank you blackula ... youve made my night ... god bless you sweety

begongo
04-18-2008, 12:44 PM
peace god dat sig iz pyure 5% knawmeen keypin it real yo 120 pwreechun knawmeen peace god werd iz bond god

Blackula Spectacula
04-18-2008, 12:46 PM
thank you blackula ... youve made my night ... god bless you sweety

;)

SKANK HILL
04-18-2008, 12:47 PM
peace god ... make sure u knock a few dutchies into tha 120 knahmsayin ??

KnowledgePowerWisdom ... you knahmsayin nahmsayin ??

Father U C King Police ... peace god

SKANK HILL
04-18-2008, 12:48 PM
;)

:b have a beer on me ... lord knows i dont need another one

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

fuckin hell Jordi is still here the cunt

Blackula Spectacula
04-18-2008, 12:50 PM
mmm beer

Masta Chilla
04-18-2008, 12:52 PM
fuck

(just to do what the thread is about)

SKANK HILL
04-18-2008, 12:52 PM
dead set ... have a toohey's new ... i really shouldnt of opened the beer but i did and now i gotta drink it ... it's impending vomit though ... fuck i hate sauturdays

thats it don ya funny cunt ... be a random cunt and do what the thread is about which is NOTHING

Masta Chilla
04-19-2008, 06:02 AM
lol alot of threads get cooley'd recently... every 2nd TSA thread and every thread dat doesn't please the mods...

crust
04-19-2008, 06:17 AM
.....fuck!

im really high and drunk right now watching borat.

LOL!!!

Death the Kid
04-19-2008, 06:45 AM
I smoked a shitload last night, my head is still numb like a muthafucka!

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 10:49 AM
dropped a e bomb an smoked a grip i feel ya partna

SKANK HILL
04-22-2008, 06:44 AM
sicka don't you think you should sticky this and re name it the "OFFICIAL: off your fucking cunt thread (no norway)" so that when we're off our collective vagina's we can drop F bombs in here ??

i think so

Durag
04-22-2008, 06:58 AM
sicka don't you think you should sticky this and re name it the "OFFICIAL: off your fucking cunt thread (no norway)" so that when we're off our collective vagina's we can drop F bombs in here ??

i think so

Id be down for that. Everyone just post in it when their out of their fuckin minds. Guaranteed thered be some fucked up shit

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 09:03 AM
fucking should be a good week because i have like study to do because it is my study break so i dont have any clasess but i ahve to study but like i can also party and shit because i dont have any classes (but i better study also) but yeah im goign to see people under the stairs on friday among others and will probably sink some good beer and hopefully have a quiet bit of crunkle sea weed and then on saturday it is my mans boys lads niggaz born date and probably get nice and drinking before thta shit and thehn hit a pub for a few drinks and some chillin then porbably hit a club and listen to loud electro music and back it up like that on the d floor maybe pull a skeeza or two if the gods bless me with the 120 fortunate lucky shits and then probably go uband skying because at 6am they clean the main street part of the city with high pressure water so its all wet and its like cobbles so you can slide on it and its all downhill so you can just go nuts on that bitch and fucking moonwalks and switch up up sideways on the ho and just fucking rip that shit up like it aint a motherfucker thing then after that maybe get out the camera and walk towards it like real intimidating like jsut fucking getting that fucking swagger swag on and mean muggin it big time and then jump a fucking hand rail like MONEY AINT A THING SHUN!