PDA

View Full Version : look!

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 12:56 AM
http://a486.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/32/l_74a0c39b7c800ba08f75340bd8028395.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-19-2008, 12:58 AM
hahaha

you tried a bakery heist?

nice.

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 01:00 AM
I dont know much about the American police. But from what I gather fucking with their local bakery is a sure fire way to REALLY piss them off!!

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 01:00 AM
hahhaaaa!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/YTFYT.jpg

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 01:04 AM
http://a486.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/32/l_74a0c39b7c800ba08f75340bd8028395.jpg

from whut i heard the owner of the white car had gotte arrested and the cop that arrested him slapped him while he was in cuffs in front of his daughter, next day when he got out he ceen da cop dat arrested him sittin in that bakery, and da rest is self explanatory!

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 01:10 AM
u live in bridgeport? where the fucks that?

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 01:15 AM
http://thump01.pbase.com/t6/34/753234/4/81378619.OihYfvuj.jpg

STATE POLICE NARCOTICS ARREST IN BRIDGEPORT
After an extensive investigation by The State Police Statewide Narcotics Task Force into narcotics trafficking and related crimes in the greater Fairfield County area, investigators of the Connecticut State Police Statewide Narcotics Task Force, State Police Motor Vehicle Task Force, and Western District Major Crime Squad developed information of trafficking in large quantities of cocaine that led State Police narcotics detectives to Bridgeport.

During the evening hours on 01/15/08 Narcotics Detectives observed the accused conduct a narcotics transaction. The accused was immediately arrested and found to be in possession of five hundred and sixty-seven grams of cocaine. The street value of this seizure is $50,000.
Also seized in this arrest was the suspect’ s 2002 Chrysler Concorde which was outfitted with an electronically controlled concealed compartment or “trap” to transport the cocaine.
The accused was transported to Troop-G where he was processed and held on $500,000 bond to appear in Bridgeport Superior Court on 01/16/08 .

ARRESTED: Kendal Willis
555 Trumbull Ave. Bridgeport Connecticut

CHARGES: Possession of Narcotics 21a-278(a), Possession of Narcotics with intent to sell 21a-278(b), Possession of Narcotics with intent to sell within 1500 feet of a School 21a-278a(b).
This narcotics investigation is continuing and more arrest are anticipated.
http://www.ct.gov/dps/lib/dps/public_information_files/images/revised_statewide_seizure.jpg

http://www.ct.gov/dps/lib/dps/public_information_files/images/connecticut_state_police.jpg
###END###
LT. J. Paul Vance

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 01:16 AM
http://www.ct.gov/dps/lib/dps/public_information_files/images/csp_patch.jpg STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Department of Public Safety
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, Connecticut 06457 Contact:
860-685-8230
pio.dps@po.state.ct.us (pio.dps@po.state.ct.us)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

10/02/07

On 10/01/07 at approximately 8:30 p.m. Branford Police Department being assisted by the FBI, Norwalk Police, Trumbull Police, and Bridgeport Police were attempting to serve search and seizure warrant in relation to an ongoing investigation at a Bridgeport business located at 2394 East Main St in Bridgeport.

Police entered the business establishment and encountered two male subjects. The first male exited the area without incident but and as Officers entered the office area of the business the second male pulled a weapon and fired multiple gunshots at the officers. Officer returned fire striking the suspect in the arm and hand. No injuries were sustained by the officers.

The Connecticut State Police Western District Major Crime Squad responded to this scene to conduct the investigation into this police shooting. Also assisting Bridgeport States attorney

The suspect was transported to Bridgeport Hospital where he was treated and released.
The subject was then taken into custody by State Police

ARRESTED: BELL, John DOB:01/01/53
47 Ridge Rd.
Stratford,Ct.

CHARGES:Attempted Assault
Assault on a Police Officer
Reckless Endangerment
Unlawful discharge of the firearm

Accused being held on $150,000 bond to appear at Superior court today 10/02/07 in Bridgeport
J Paul Vance

INF
04-19-2008, 01:18 AM
fuck the cops , even the ones on this site.

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 01:19 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Feb. 1, 2008

State Police Investigating a Police Shooting in Bridgeport

On 01/31/08 the Bridgeport Police Department received information that a suspect, wanted by authorities from an out of state law enforcement agency, was in the Bridgeport area. It was reported that he was to be considered armed and dangerous. Officers were provided with descriptive information regarding this suspect.

At approximately 11:15 p.m. a Bridgeport Police officer observed the suspect vehicle and made an attempt to stop the vehicle. A brief pursuit took pace and ended on Granfield Ave. at Success Park when the suspect crashed into a chain link fence.
The suspect fled on foot with the officer in pursuit.

The Officer discharged his service weapon and the suspect was seriously wounded. EMS was summoned and responded to the scene. The suspect was treated at the scene and transported to Bridgeport Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The officer was also transported to the hospital where he was treated and released.

As is the policy in all police shootings the Chief of Police and State’s Attorney requested the State Police Major Crime Squad responded to conduct the investigation into this shooting.

The Office of the Chief State's Medical Examiner will conduct a post mortem examination of the deceased to establish the manner and cause of death.

The identity of the suspect is being withheld pending positive identification and notification of next of kin.

The identity of the police officer is being withheld to allow notification of his family of his involvement on this shooting incident.

This case remains open and under investigation by State Police
###end### Lt. J. Paul Vance

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 01:22 AM
02/07/08
STATE POLICE MAKE ARREST
IN 4 YEAR CRIMINAL INVESITGATION
On February 07, 2008 State Police Detective of the State Police Western District Major Crime Squad arrested accused Thomas Marra, , of 139 Lee Avenue, Bridgeport, the arrest taking place at State Police Troop-G in Bridgeport. Accused Marra was arrested on nine arrest warrants, consisting of over 80 felony counts and misdemeanor counts. The charges are related to narcotics sales (heroin, cocaine, Oxycontin, Methadone), a medical script/pharmacy scheme, larcenies/burglaries, financial crimes, and harassment.
At the time of this arrest, Marra was free on three separate bonds, stemming from an August 24, 2007 State Police arrest for narcotics violations, a September 24, 2007 State Police arrest of Marra for narcotics violations, and a January 23, 2008 Bridgeport Police arrest of Marra for larceny/burglary.
The Connecticut State Police investigation into Marra began when leads were developed into a March 4, 2004 burglary of a Southbury home. This burglary involved the theft of a safe from the Southbury home that contained approximately $90,000.00 in valuables, including cash, jewelry, and a handgun.
State Police Detectives continued their investigation into Marra, which revealed that Marra was selling narcotics in the greater Bridgeport area. Corroboration between the State Police Western District Major Crime Squad, State Police Statewide Organized Crime Task Force, State Police Northwest Statewide Narcotics Task Force, the State Police Gangs Unit, the Drug Enforcement Administration, and consultation with the Division of Criminal Justice culminated in a more extensive investigation into Marra alleged criminal associates.
This in-depth investigation determined that Marra had engaged in a variety of criminal activities as cited above, often with co-conspirators. This information was utilized to obtain arrest the arrest warrants for Marra.

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 01:23 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DATE: 06/13/2006
INCIDENT: DMV Investigation into Bribery & Fraudulent Drivers Licenses that were issued from the Bridgeport Office. Arrest Warrant Execution for subject DAVY who is suspected as acting as "Middleman" between DMV employee's and subjects who fraudulently obtained Licenses. Also DAVY had personally obtained two (2) different Fraudulent Licenses under false names.

ARRESTED: Conrod DAVY Age: 21
ADDRESS: Connecticut Department of Corrections

Arrested on Warrant on 06/13/2006 at Court in Bridgeport when brought to Court on a Habeas for arrest on this Warrant.

CHARGES:
C.O.R.A. (Corrupt Organizations and Racketeering Activity) (2 Counts)
Forgery 2nd degree (2 Counts)
Conspiracy to Commit Forgery 2nd degree (2 Counts) Bribery (2 Counts) Conspiracy to Commit Bribery (2 Counts)

BOND: $25,000.00 COURT: GA# 2 Bridgeport on 06/13/2006

SUMMARY: The Arrest Warrant Execution is part of the continuing investigation into corruption and bribery at the Bridgeport Office of the DMV.
The subject Conrod DAVY is suspected of working as a "middleman" for at least two (2) fraudulently obtained Drivers Licenses, as well as obtaining
Two(2) Fraudulent Licenses under False Names for himself. An arrest Warrant was obtained charging him with 10 separate charges relating to four (4) separate License Transactions.
DAVY is presently incarcerated on Kidnapping and Robbery charges relating to an armed home-invasion in Connecticut in 2003. He was arrested in Tucson, Arizona in 2004 as a Fugitive from Connecticut. When arrested, DAVY was using one of his false names and Fraudulent Drivers Licenses to conceal his true Identity and avoid arrest.
DAVY is the seventeenth (17th) person arrested in this investigation to date, including five (5) DMV employee's. There are presently three (3) additional outstanding arrest warrants for other Middlemen who are being sought.
The investigation is continuing and Additional Arrests will be made in the future.
###END###Sgt. J. Paul Vance

INF
04-19-2008, 01:24 AM
dude , whats with the reports? goddamn nigga aint nobody gon read all that shit.

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 01:25 AM
y did i post all dat shit, i dont even know!

mods! delete if u want!

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 01:25 AM
I hate the Pigs.

When i'm watching the Simpsons and Chief Wiggum comes on I have to change channel. Fucking Po Po!!!

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 01:27 AM
dude , whats with the reports? goddamn nigga aint nobody gon read all that shit.
x_nMgryWtlI

INF
04-19-2008, 01:27 AM
chief wiggum is an idiot. I love it. I be watchin that shit and rollin on X. naw , just rollin. U seen that one with the blind dude that ended up with santas lil helper and then wiggum and the rest of the pigs show up and gank his smoke. fucked up shit.

INF
04-19-2008, 01:28 AM
PEACE TO LIQUID SWORDS EVEN THOUGH I'vE saiD SOME ill shit about the PRODUCTION.

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 01:31 AM
chief wiggum is an idiot. I love it. I be watchin that shit and rollin on X. naw , just rollin. U seen that one with the blind dude that ended up with santas lil helper and then wiggum and the rest of the pigs show up and gank his smoke. fucked up shit.

Hahaha. Yeah that is one of my favourite Simpsons moments.
Love it when Lou is singing along and Wiggum joins in. Although he may be a better singer than GFK. Wiggum on the Starter hook, that would of been dope!

INF
04-19-2008, 01:32 AM
Ghost Sang the Starter Hook???????

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 01:35 AM
Na, but ghost can't sing for shit, although I do enjoy his attempts.

Just thought Wiggum on Starter might have added some comedy value, and made me want to listen to that shit more than once!!

INF
04-19-2008, 01:37 AM
i GUESS I 'm the only one that appreciates Ghost when he sings. That shit is tight. Thats one reason why he always been my favorite outta the 9.

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 01:41 AM
shit that aint shit my cousin kayak was indighted for slangin 3 tonz of bud outta seattle.

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 01:42 AM
i GUESS I 'm the only one that appreciates Ghost when he sings. That shit is tight. Thats one reason why he always been my favorite outta the 9.

I think it's dope, but in a 'he cant sing for shit but it sounds dope' way. Wouldn't appreciate a GFK sings the blues album, that's for sure!

INF
04-19-2008, 01:43 AM
yo , I cant even talk to fam right now cuzza legal shit with them so I dont know how the fuck I can get up on wuCorp talkin that shit.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

INF
04-19-2008, 01:45 AM
I think it's dope, but in a 'he cant sing for shit but it sounds dope' way. Wouldn't appreciate a GFK sings the blues album, that's for sure!

:lmao:

yeah man , if he ever do a ballad then I'm gonna be fucked up.Its all good though cuz its tha GOD , I know he aint fixin to fuck up. Thats real.

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 01:46 AM

are u crazy, everyone luvs ghost when he sings man i cant get enuf of how much of a smartass he is. He kinda plays it off like he's not really all with it like on tv an shit but for real the dude is fuckin keepin it real more than most. all the slang and shit, rappin bout bitches. yes im proud to be a ghostfacekiller

We dont need no diamond ringz... give me a mic fuck it he can rhyme ill sing

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 01:47 AM
My cousin once handed in some real shitty shoes at bowling and kept the lane shoes. He used them to mack a girl in secondary school by telling her they were Moon Walker shoes.

INF
04-19-2008, 01:50 AM
My cousin once handed in some real shitty shoes at bowling and kept the lane shoes. He used them to mack a girl in secondary school by telling her they were Moon Walker shoes.

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!! Yo , thats rep right there. Thats rep.

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 01:54 AM
im native dude i have like 6000 cousins. Yo i just say cousin basically to say "a nooksack indian ive known all my life"

Yeah tho he got fuckin nailed. they were renting a stash house that belonged to the DEA.... They really fuckin let everyone down by bein so careless and shit but a bust like that wont even come close to puttin a dent in the westcoast chronic scene. I just wish i woulda robbed his ass when i had the chance.

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 01:55 AM
I have 7 cousins. You win.

INF
04-19-2008, 01:59 AM
yo Sic , why you be postin invisible?? I used to but it was cuz I had two accounts. I aint sayin that you got two accounts but whats up duke???

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 02:03 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!! Yo , thats rep right there. Thats rep.

Thanks for the rep dude. Dont know how any of this shit works yet, but thanks anyway.

Peace.

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 02:04 AM
oh shit, im invisible, i didnt even know

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 04:07 AM
shit that aint shit my cousin kayak was indighted for slangin 3 tonz of bud outta seattle.
yea ya could get away wit that shit, not us , we do da thang knowin its short term in every sence of the word!

INF
04-19-2008, 04:10 AM
SKAMP!!!!! THANks Tha GODz you just got online......I almost.....almost......Joined the Corpse.

again

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2008, 05:40 AM
hahahahahahaahaha

fucking with the pigs and their bakery is like fucking with muslims and their mosque

SKAMPOE
04-19-2008, 05:41 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/ret.jpg

crust
04-19-2008, 07:01 AM
fuck the police!!!