PDA

View Full Version : Im tired of "COON" Shit.

BronzearmzNYC
04-19-2008, 01:02 PM
Just because, someone doesnt agree or like something you ignorant motherfuckers are interested in, you refer to them as a "hater" or they are "hatin'"? No wonder, this generation of blacks are so fucked up. I dont know which one it was, but a Black Panther said it yeeears ago about the generations of blacks would be, " BEST dressed slaves ". You motherfuckers( males and females ) care about how much sex, money weed, name brand CLOTHES someone is wearing and the type of vehicle that is driven( how much was spent on fucking RIMS ).

BronzearmzNYC
04-19-2008, 01:04 PM
The black generation is fucked up for Centuries to come. We already know how we were and contonue to be mistreated, but when do WE say enough is enough? Stop blaming someone else. WE already know the blue print to fuck us up. ( The Willie Lynch Letter ) Get off of welfare and go work. Read a book instead of watching B.E.T. which has televised Bullshit for years. Stop listening to ignorant as HOT 97 and their competition. Learn how to speak , instead of sounding like fucking "SAMBO". That shit doesnt look cute saying , "Skarred" i think thats how scared is spelled in , "Southern Ebonics". Motherfuckers , couldnt speak correctly to begin with, now you want to sound like a fucking Southern retard?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

ALCATRAZ
04-19-2008, 02:12 PM
nigga u iz a coon

Hollow Dartz
04-19-2008, 04:35 PM
there are wayyyyy more whites and overseas cats on this site than blacks my friend.

BigKing.nl
04-19-2008, 06:50 PM
BronzearmzNYC, you're a hater. You're mad because you can't afford designer clothes... And you never had sex. You know it.

TGambino
04-19-2008, 07:27 PM
well i got money, weed, clothes, rims on my tahoe, andddddd o yea gettin pussy too.......ur mad makin thread on a msg board and im feelin fine.......u lost

blaksteez
04-20-2008, 08:34 AM
WU was more popular when blak people was into them,same as public enemy now they into jay-z,50 etc..we got alot of power but at the moment it kinda on the worng things,this money n power we have ,we shuda had in the 60s ,but now we got tht shit ,its like we not united ! so wats the point of it all?if we all devided blak n white etc n we not even living happy just selfish?..peace

BronzearmzNYC
04-20-2008, 10:17 AM
LOL. Im a "COON"? Sounds like you are the fucking "COON", my man. Come back to me when you know how to properly spell the word "iz". YOU are part of black peoples problem. You see, I respect people like, Jack Johnson. If any of you motherfuckers dont know who , Jack Johnson was, Im here to teach you ignorant, BASTARDS. He was a heavyweight boxing champion, that was black, at the beginning of the 20th Century. He fucked up ALOT of white and black men. He even killed a bull with one punch. Anyway, he had balls, he use to date black and WHITE women. He even married a white woman. That was a time when we had ZERO rights. You motherfucker, today have nooooo balls. As, Timbo KIng said in his new song, "Y'all still slaves under Whitey". Who said anything about , what race is more represented on this site? Who gives a fuck. WE are aware who supports Wu-Tang Clan, genius. Even when blacks were listening to the Clan, Overseas and white in North America were and STILL are there biggest supporters. As for YOU, thed motherfucker that said I cant afford, designer clothes. Hmmm, lets see. So you are one of the , "Best dressed slaves" , eh? Thanks for letting us know. Fucking, asshole. LOL Im not going to get into verbal gymnastics with a ignoramus about what I can and cannot afford. You are proving to me and us what is VERY important to you. Just remember this, you can dress a MONKEY, but what does that mean? LOL Im the one thats lost? YOU, telling us about what you have and get. But are you happy, when you go to work for that white man, nigger? Do you have your OWN, business , nigger? Nah, I doubt it. I have my OWN business, I dont punch a timeclock, nigger. "Y'all STILL slaves under, whitey".

BronzearmzNYC
04-20-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm , glad, Bill Cosby, has said what he has said in the past, about you ignorant black people. I think if you live in the projects, you should not be allowed to, have a vehicle, pets, or cable/satelite. If the people in the projects did not have these things, that would FORCE them to want to improve their lives instead of being LAZY and content. Waiting for welfare and foodstamps. Welfare and foodstamps should be for the elderly ONLY.

Civilison
04-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Yo Bronze, what up? Keep dropping them jewels man... even if they don't know...

BigKing.nl
04-20-2008, 06:51 PM
LOL. Im a "COON". Sounds like you are the fucking "COON", my man. Come back to me when you know how to properly spell the word "iz". YOU are part of black peoples problem. You see, I respect people like, Jack Johnson. If any of you motherfuckers dont know who , Jack Johnson was, Im here to teach you ignorant, BASTARDS. He was a heavyweight boxing champion, that was black, at the beginning of the 20th Century. He fucked up ALOT of white and black men. He even killed a bull with one punch. Anyway, he had balls, he use to date black and WHITE women. He even married a white woman. That was a time when we had ZERO rights. You motherfucker, today have nooooo balls. As, Timbo KIng said in his new song, "Y'all still slaves under Whitey". Who said anything about , what race is more represented on this site? Who gives a fuck. WE are aware who supports Wu-Tang Clan, genius. Even when blacks were listening to the Clan, Overseas and white in North America were and STILL are there biggest supporters. As for YOU, thed motherfucker that said I cant afford, designer clothes. Hmmm, lets see. So you are one of the , "Best dressed slaves" , eh? Thanks for letting us know. Fucking, asshole. LOL Im not going to get into verbal gymnastics with a ignoramus about what I can and cannot afford. You are proving to me and us what is VERY important to you. Just remember this, you can dress a MONKEY, but what does that mean? LOL Im the one thats lost? YOU, telling us about what you have and get. But are you happy, when you go to work for that white man, nigger? Do you have your OWN, business , nigger? Nah, I doubt it. I have my OWN business, I dont punch a timeclock, nigger. "Y'all STILL slaves under, whitey".
LOL, dumbass. I'm not a slave. I'm not black and I'm not white. Besides that, I both study and have my own business.

So I guess this all makes you a presumptuous faggot. You're not Martin Luther King. Nobody listens to you. Shut the fuck up.

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Threadstarter you are tha most coon nigga on the face of this earth you lucky I don't live in NYC or I would come and smash ur face in faggot

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2008, 07:15 PM
And the fact that this sambo ass nigga co-signs Bill Cosby is enuff for me to KNOW u IZ A COON.... NIGGA U IZ A COON

RzaRectum
04-20-2008, 08:24 PM
...a Black Panther said it yeeears ago about the generations of blacks would be, " BEST dressed slaves ".I don't think you're thread was meant to insult people, but the way you come off is like throwing fire on the beehive.

But I agree with what you're trying to say. People need to wake up and realize the status quo is not enough. The glamorous life is not enough. It's NOT the shoes.

It's about being a respectable culture that is free from the traps and dependencies of "the-man".

BronzearmzNYC
04-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Thank you, RzaRectum and you are right, I should have said it in a way that these people( "especially Blacks" ) wouldnt resort to threats. I dont agree 100% with what, Bill Cosby or anyone says, but SOME of the things he said, were accurate. So, the ones in here that are UPSET, it struck a nerve because this is what YOU are about. As for , "Speakonitgod", DONT ever threaten me, buddy. I'm going to leave it at that, with you. BigKing, if noone listens to me, then how are you responding? Read AND think before you, speak and/or send a message. I didnt claim to be, Martin Luther King and NEVER will, but even some of what he said I didnt agree with 100%. Having someone, kicking our rear end, dogs biting us, lynchings, etc,etc and not do anything as oppose to fighting back, i dont agree with. Think about it, intergration, took jobs AWAY from blacks. For example, school teachers, there arent many black school teachers around the US nor are there many black principals. There arent many black males that are teachers and principals. Besides, black soul food restaurants in BLACK neighborhoods what else are owned by blacks? Not even a freaking , newstand. Thanks , Civilison. I will try to refrain from using profanity and try to open the eyes of those that are STILL "sleep walking".

TGambino
04-21-2008, 07:44 PM
nigga u got a learning disability or somethin. get the fuck outta here if u so interested in doin good then go do it instead of whining on a message board bout how u dont like designer clothes?

i look good....i dress good...i ride good....i smoke good...i hustle good...my condo is good...im good nigga and im a coon because im doin good? lmao u just mad cuz niggas is stylin on u...........

i dont kno what part of "NYC" you're from....but back home in bk i could walk down the steet n almost all the business were owned by us......cuz they aint sittin around on their ass cryin they out working.....

by the way my TIS rims on my truck > your life

ps u lost

TGambino
04-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Welfare and foodstamps should be for the elderly ONLY.
ur just ignant..... not even ignorant u IGNANT nigga u know construction jobs are down 80% and McDonalds aint gonna pay these niggas bills if they gotta get their welfare checks or food stamps until the economy picks up then thats what they gotta do.....u actin like u didnt grow up in the hood... o wait....

ALCATRAZ
04-21-2008, 08:46 PM
As for , "Speakonitgod", DONT ever threaten me, buddy. I'm going to leave it at that

smack fire out ya muthfuckin ass!!!!!

whitey
04-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Dude is speaking truth though.

Although he sounds a bit like Charles. Especially with the song lyric reference, Bill Cosby reference, and the LOL. But I could care less.

Black people (all people for that matter) who don't "conform" (don't mix up conform with a loss of culture, I'm talking simple about the way things are) are going to get left behind even more than they already are. The way the world is going you are going to need specific skills to get a good job. People from ANY country are going to be able to earn good money. You no longer are just competing against Americans and Western Europeans and Japanese. 3 BILLION new people have recently entered the workforce. Eastern Europe/Russia, China, and India (who go through way harder schooling, and bust a whole lot more ass...aka being "on the grind", one that really matters) are gunning to be the top dog. People that think America's place is set in stone, and thus their standard of living is set in stone, are severely mistaken.

If people do not acquire the proper skills to succeed in the future are going to be in for a very rude awakening.

RzaRectum
04-21-2008, 09:29 PM
So as far as waking up, what would be some specific solutions to bring this about?

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Get Charlesjones In This Thread Asap!!!!!

BigKing.nl
04-22-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm going to leave it at that, with you. BigKing, if noone listens to me, then how are you responding? Read AND think before you, speak and/or send a message. I didnt claim to be, Martin Luther King and NEVER will, but even some of what he said I didnt agree with 100%. Having someone, kicking our rear end, dogs biting us, lynchings, etc,etc and not do anything as oppose to fighting back, i dont agree with. Think about it, intergration, took jobs AWAY from blacks. For example, school teachers, there arent many black school teachers around the US nor are there many black principals. There arent many black males that are teachers and principals. Besides, black soul food restaurants in BLACK neighborhoods what else are owned by blacks? Not even a freaking , newstand.
No black schools? :lmao:

Besides that: boooohoooohooooo... sell your computer and buy a one-way ticket to Africa.

You can't TAKE jobs away, dumbass. Jobs are GIVEN to them. So if someone's better than you, don't start crying like a little bitch and blame it on your skin color.

And what a horrible example. If you want to become a teacher, then you'll need some education. Unless your highly educated and still can't get a job: omgSTFUn00bzzz. And in any other case: just emigrate. Who wants to live in the US anyway.

BronzearmzNYC
04-22-2008, 12:22 PM
LOL go back to , Africa? LOL Lets see, you say that you are not black or white. So , what are you a fucking SANDNIGGER or a fucking Korean, Kur? Nah, you are probably one of those lazy ass, welfare getting, babies EVERYWHERE, ignoramus'. This fits the discription of a certain minority in the NY Tristate area. You need to learn how to read, you fucking illegal alien. If it werent for black people getting their ass kicked your illegall alien ass wouldnt be here whatever your MINORITY ass is. You see, since you arent black or white you fucking illegal alien, you like to play the middle , you people dont have any class. Your illegal alien ass, need to go read a fucking book. Who said anything about "No black schools" you fucking Crude? Jobs, cant be taken away? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Have you ever heard of a person being layed off. THINK, before you type you fucking lame. Crying like a bitch? Its facts, BRO. Sell my computer? No way, Id rather sell you and your 20 siblings you fucking snake.

BigKing.nl
04-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Why is it always the dumb people who try to preach?

Hey, in Africa, there are a whole bunch of your favorite black people. So why not go there? In Africa, there aren't a lot of 'fucking SANDNIGGERs', 'fucking Koreans' or white people who TAKE your job.

And I'm simple dead right when I speak about how jobs can't be taken. How can your job be taken by somebody else if you're the best man? If your boss thinks somebody else is better, then you're to only one to blame. Don't blame the other guy who's simply better than you are.

The funny thing is that you complain that black people aren't treated right and then write some bullshit ignorant racist comments yourself.

Besides that, I'm not an illegal alien. The funny thing is that English isn't even my native language and I can still point out a lot of grammatical errors in your post. You're from the US and don't know the difference between 'there' and 'their'. And then you say that I can't read. That's just embarrassing.

ALCATRAZ
04-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Dude is speaking truth though.

Although he sounds a bit like Charles. Especially with the song lyric reference, Bill Cosby reference, and the LOL. But I could care less.

Black people (all people for that matter) who don't "conform" (don't mix up conform with a loss of culture, I'm talking simple about the way things are) are going to get left behind even more than they already are. The way the world is going you are going to need specific skills to get a good job. People from ANY country are going to be able to earn good money. You no longer are just competing against Americans and Western Europeans and Japanese. 3 BILLION new people have recently entered the workforce. Eastern Europe/Russia, China, and India (who go through way harder schooling, and bust a whole lot more ass...aka being "on the grind", one that really matters) are gunning to be the top dog. People that think America's place is set in stone, and thus their standard of living is set in stone, are severely mistaken.

If people do not acquire the proper skills to succeed in the future are going to be in for a very rude awakening.
thats why i ROB NIGGAZ for a living

BronzearmzNYC
04-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Ahhh. I don't have anything else to say. I see I struck the nerves of a few blacks in here and I say to you, damn , we have a looong way to go. To the other minorities that felt they needed to put in their two cents worth, you arent worth replying to anymore. Im concentrating on Wu-Tang stuff.

V4D3R
04-22-2008, 05:40 PM
bigking.nl is some euro fag - bustin ya chops.

speakonitgod - tgambinonuts - is the dumbing down of american children.

Go to school - learn a trade - start your own biz in ya hood kids. Hire within your community. Support your community.

Dont be greedy or else you'll be a victim of the humgry eventually.

BigKing.nl
04-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Euro fag? That's funny. Europe > USA in every aspect.

ALCATRAZ
04-23-2008, 02:32 AM
bigking.nl is some euro fag - bustin ya chops.

speakonitgod - tgambinonuts - is the dumbing down of american children.

Go to school - learn a trade - start your own biz in ya hood kids. Hire within your community. Support your community.

Dont be greedy or else you'll be a victim of the humgry eventually.

i am tha voice of tha streets... i am the hood youth

whitey
04-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Euro fag? That's funny. Europe > USA in every aspect.

except GDP and economy. :hooray:

whitey
04-23-2008, 12:49 PM
thats why i ROB NIGGAZ for a living

for now...

eventually you will be SUCKING NIGGAZ off in prison for protection.

dezmond
04-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but, Im guessin bronze' grew up on his parents money and doesnt understand money isnt the only struggle to come up against growin up in the 'ghetto'.....

You do sound very ignorant in your preaching...

ALCATRAZ
04-23-2008, 01:45 PM
and hip hop of course lol

ALCATRAZ
04-23-2008, 01:47 PM
for now...

eventually you will be SUCKING NIGGAZ off in prison for protection.
smh @ white people thinking tha police always catch crooks..... the GOD moves in silence "look at my silver sword swingin in tha calm snow" shits over before they even suspect a thing

TGambino
04-23-2008, 03:39 PM
BronzearmzNYC (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=7179) sounds like a angry white kid that wasnt popular in high school

whitey
04-23-2008, 05:29 PM
smh @ white people thinking tha police always catch crooks..... the GOD moves in silence "look at my silver sword swingin in tha calm snow" shits over before they even suspect a thing

im just playin. but still laws of probability bro. chances are you can only do some shit so long before you get caught.

BigKing.nl
04-24-2008, 09:25 AM

Isn't that cute? BUT IT'S WRONG

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9186/gdpgg3.gif

:W

THE W
04-24-2008, 11:35 AM
cant believe i let this thread stay in here this long.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 11:45 AM
i agree with the thread starter on his 7th point.

Tgambino is white.