PDA

View Full Version : No Homo??

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Dear Corp, I need your balanced opinion on this.

After a night out of drinking, smoking and unsucessfully macking ho's, I stayed at a friends flat.

There were 3 of us staying over ,and as my friend only had a spare double bed, 2 of us decided to share the bed. Now no one likes to sleep in there uncomfortable clothes, right? So we got down to our boxers and settled down for the night.....

All sounds fine, right?

Anyway, here's the problem....I woke up with a boner, and rolled over to see my friend in his boxers. I FELT DIRTY. I know my friend wasn't the reason for my pants tent, but, for one moment I was lying in a double bed looking at my semi naked male friend with a hard-on.

Is this wrong, or just a un-fortunate series of events.

Your views please....

NO HOMO

famenchuan
04-19-2008, 03:45 PM
how do u know nothing happened if you guys were drinking and smoking. Were u guys that smashed.

TSA
04-19-2008, 03:46 PM
that's not gay. you had morning wood, so what?
and ya'll were in a bed together..so?

If you woke up with a hard on and there was skeet on his chin that would be different, but as of now, no, you aight.

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 03:47 PM
Na, we weren't too bad.

Nothing happened. You know, it was just a normal friday night in bed with a man. No homo shit going on!

SickSide
04-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Did you wake up with a bad head? And a weird feeling.........like you'd been drugged

And, did you sleep top to toe??? like with your head next to his feet, or next to each other like normal?

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 03:53 PM

If you woke up with a hard on and there was skeet on his chin that would be different, but as of now, no, you aight.

My view exactly. Was just checking others were feeling my opion on this.

Now if I had rolled back over and beat one out, it might have been different.
But waited till I got home, and was thinking of strictly females!

begongo
04-19-2008, 03:53 PM
as I have said in other threads, whenever you're caught in real-life awkwardly homo situations, just close your eyes for a second and whisper NO HOMO like a silent prayer, just for yourself, nobody else has to hear you ... and making a thread about it on wucorp may definitely decrease the level of gayness of an already consumed event also, it's like a second-day pill

good thread btw

VZA
04-19-2008, 03:58 PM

That's reassuring AND funny.

2 Kudos points.

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Did you wake up with a bad head? And a weird feeling.........like you'd been drugged

And, did you sleep top to toe??? like with your head next to his feet, or next to each other like normal?

Na just a normal hangover headache.

We slept normal, facing away from eachother, with a gap in between. Is that ok? i dont like the idea of sleeping near a mans feet.

NO HOMO

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-19-2008, 04:03 PM
If you rolled over a poked him in the back with it, even by accident = homo. You gotta live with that the rest of your life.

SickSide
04-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Na just a normal hangover headache.

We slept normal, facing away from eachother, with a gap in between. Is that ok? i dont like the idea of sleeping near a mans feet.

NO HOMO

As long as there was no spooning going on

J/K

Guarded By Martyrs
04-19-2008, 04:27 PM
Bwhahaha !!!!

Co-Sign

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 04:34 PM
not in england i guess

dude lay off the london crack pimpin your goin nutz

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the support and feedback guys.

If any of you are in the South of England, in your underwear, and need somewhere to stay Holla.

Slight Homo

Masta Chilla
04-19-2008, 04:39 PM
NO HOMO

this two words automatically hetero every homo move so you're cool (no homo)

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 04:40 PM
thankz for tha update on the thread pimpin.

-The A to the Z-
04-19-2008, 07:13 PM

http://www.jamesnares.com/images/Red-x.jpg

Incorrect question.

THE W
04-19-2008, 07:25 PM
the guy didnt have a couch?

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 07:30 PM
the guy didnt have a couch?

He did, but we both wouldn't fit on that. NO HOMO.

Na, bed is more comfortable and got no problem sharing a double bed with a mate. NO HOMO.

Sicka than aidZ
04-19-2008, 07:39 PM

Na, bed is more comfortable and got no problem sharing a double bed with a mate. NO HOMO.

u know what they say "pimpin aint easy

HANZO
04-19-2008, 07:41 PM
wats wrong with the floor???

Sgt Holly Wood
04-19-2008, 07:49 PM
if u aint a homo, then there's no need to ask anyone mate

i wouldve rocked some fuckin shorts though!

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 07:53 PM
u know what they say "pimpin aint easy

Your 'Pimpin' comments are kinda lost on me.

A bitch once did tell me that 'my pipe game is like a night train'. I thought she meant it was 'full speed through your womb piece'. Turns out she was reffering to the fact she slept during most of it.

RzaRectum
04-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Na, we weren't too bad.

Nothing happened. You know, it was just a normal friday night in bed with a man. No homo shit going on!
So.. This is a reoccuring event? In bed with a man? (Call me) :D

kidding! ;D

JASPER
04-19-2008, 08:25 PM
If you boner didn't fade away within the next 2 minutes, there might be just a no homo situation. Otherwise, you should have yourself checked for gay.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-19-2008, 08:38 PM

After a night out of drinking, smoking and unsucessfully macking ho's, I stayed at a friends flat.

There were 3 of us staying over ,and as my friend only had a spare double bed, 2 of us decided to share the bed. Now no one likes to sleep in there uncomfortable clothes, right? So we got down to our boxers and settled down for the night.....

All sounds fine, right?

Anyway, here's the problem....I woke up with a boner, and rolled over to see my friend in his boxers. I FELT DIRTY. I know my friend wasn't the reason for my pants tent, but, for one moment I was lying in a double bed looking at my semi naked male friend with a hard-on.

Your views please....

NO HOMO

I officially declare this worthy of the Official Irondan Cooley General Chat Def Comedy Sub-Forum of Gayness created by SiCkaRoCks and presented by Cilvaringz.

As to your query, I think it would appear that YOUR FRIEND is actually the gay one for giving you the boner in the first place.

Im sure that if it isn't wasn't for his soft features and long-ish hair, you wouldn't have been aroused to the point of erection.

You're just an honest, hard-working, red-blooded male. How are you not supposed to NOT get hard with that homo laying next to you?

You should totally kick that little faggots ass for giving you a hard, throbbing man-induced boner!

TheWolf
04-19-2008, 08:41 PM
I officially declare this worthy of the Official Irondan Cooley General Chat Def Comedy Sub-Forum of Gayness created by SiCkaRoCks and presented by Cilvaringz.

As to your query, I think it would appear that YOUR FRIEND is actually the gay one for giving you the boner in the first place.

Im sure that if it isn't wasn't for his soft features and long-ish hair, you wouldn't have been aroused to the point of erection.

You're just an honest, hard-working, red-blooded male. How are you not supposed to NOT get hard that homo laying next to you?

You should totally kick that little faggots ass for giving you a hard, throbbing man-induced boner!

You're right, the guys a faggot, I'm disowning him as a friend from this moment............although I will miss his beautiful eyes. NO HOMO.

begongo
04-20-2008, 03:46 AM
damn Irondan is 100% right! that guy really is a homo

lynch him, Wolf!

KZA
04-20-2008, 04:10 AM
whats wrong with passing out on the floor. it would have been a better choice then rather than share the same bed.

no your not gay for doing that. should have teabagged him when he was sleeping

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 04:18 AM
haha

i wont say i hevent been in this situation once or ten times in the past.

the trick is to be obnoxiously drunk and then when you get back to "the dudes house" (no homo) just sprawl yourself over the entire double bed and close your eyes.

no matter what happens after that, the other guy is homo.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-20-2008, 04:43 AM

All sounds fine, right?

Your views please....

NO HOMO

fucc it, ur gay. that's just the way it is...

04-20-2008, 04:46 AM
great way to introduce yourself to gen chat.

THE W
04-20-2008, 07:06 AM

hmmm,

so you had the option to sleep somewhere else and chose to get in bed with the dude. no homo..?

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 07:14 AM
Shit, i can feel my support slipping away..

Um, it was all a joke, haha, *cough* was just testing to see if you guys were gay.

This is how the night really; went out to a club, pulled some fine bitches, stabbed some punk for looking at me for too long. Then I C-walked back to my crib, where I fucked 2 fine ho's, they were twins, and both virgins.

So, yeah, really I'm a G'd up pimp and was just checking if you guys were homo.

Sleeping in bed with a man, that's faggot shit.

THE W
04-20-2008, 07:16 AM
even if someone is homo they arent gonna come out here.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 07:25 AM
dj methods has several times.

your sig is pretty cool wade.

SKANK HILL
04-20-2008, 10:53 AM
If you rolled over a poked him in the back with it, even by accident = homo. You gotta live with that the rest of your life.

haha trust the man he knows ... he's been living with a massive YES HOMO branded on his forehead since he was 15

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 12:16 PM
nah i don't think that's homo, guys need to be more secure with themselves. it's sharing a bed- who wants to sleep on the floor?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 12:19 PM
real men.

RzaRectum
04-20-2008, 04:36 PM
real men.
GOD knows best *D

HANZO
04-20-2008, 04:53 PM
nah i don't think that's homo, guys need to be more secure with themselves. it's sharing a bed- who wants to sleep on the floor?

the floors underrated, i find it suitable for sleeping on. the back pains only last for a day. the real bonus is that you wont live the rest of your life wondering if your morning boner poked your friend while sleeping, or vice-versa.

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 05:08 PM
lol at people thinking i'm really questioning my sexuality and asking the Corp to reasure my manhood.

I'm so confident in my sexuality that if I had woken up with my morning wood in my friends clasped hand, I would assume it had just got wedged in there when I rolled over in the night.

NO HOMO.

RzaRectum
04-20-2008, 05:10 PM
lol at people thinking i'm really questioning my sexuality and asking the Corp to reasure my manhood.

I'm so confident in my sexuality that if I had woken up with my morning wood in my friends clasped hand, I would assume it had just got wedged in there when I rolled over in the night.

NO HOMO.
:lmao:!!!

SickSide
04-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Morecambe and Wise used to share a bed

SFgWonKx3U8

Tyler Durden
04-21-2008, 04:00 AM
I love on-line confessions.

crust
04-21-2008, 04:27 AM
nah youre chill. as long as there wasnt any gay shit.

theres been times where ive had some friends sleep over and we'd share my bed.

me and my cousin share my bed all the time.

ive never woke up with morning wood and looking at em half naked but hey, thats chill. haha. whatever floats your boat.
no homo

begongo
04-21-2008, 12:09 PM
I think having a boner with a half-naked man sleeping next to you is hot (No Norway)

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 12:10 PM
^^^ that works better for you, cause no homo includes lesbians as well, this way you're straight to the point

begongo
04-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Better for me. Better for WuCorp. Better for humanity.

No Norway

CherChezLaMarauder
04-21-2008, 12:33 PM
I would of grabbed some quilts and sheets and slept on the floor. I bet it was a twin size bed too..... TWINZ!!!! You copped 12 feels in your sleep, thus leading to your suspicous erection .

LyriCipher
04-21-2008, 11:43 PM
i wouldnt be caught dead in any bed with any man..im as confident with my masculinity as the next guy but come on man..you kno how many times dude prolly threw his arm around you mid sleep forgettin it was you and vice versa..a floor is more inviting to me then a boxer clad man offerin me a spot next to him in his comfy bed..i dont kno how yall do in europe but over here that would be considered bi-curious if not gay

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2008, 11:49 PM
word it is gay as hell......yo i didnt move this thread, c how long i gave it a chance to get good. we'll somebody thought i waited to long. get it now, this site has standards and shit.

RustyFangz
04-22-2008, 12:05 AM
I'd like to get ahold of that felix the cat acid in your sig.