04-20-2008, 03:27 AM
i like making things better.

6 Chambaz
04-20-2008, 03:32 AM
i like making things better.

Give Him The Job !!!

Tomb
04-20-2008, 06:02 AM
Well Pat, I appreciate your offer and I'm open for any improvements but do you think this a good kinda approach for an application? Contact me via pm and explain what you have in mind. What "Hip Hop Review Section" do you mean? Actually there are two hiphop album review threads. One in Sound Shack and one in the Hip-Hop Shop.

If you're serious about taking care of those threads you'll probably get the job like Hollow Dartz for example who's already running the Wu-Tang album reviews or Sicka who's moderating in General Chat.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 06:32 AM
Ok, i mean the one in the Hip Hop section.

I figured this was an adequate means of application, but yeah maybe its not the best place.

I only want to mod that section because ive been updating the index for the last year or more, and its frustrating to try and keep things organised there.

I am serious about taking care of that one section, i dont want any other mod powers or anything like that.

Thankyou for your prompt response.

Queen Of Poetry
04-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Why is always dudes as Mods???? What happended to Msrza becoming a MOD???????

11th Chamber
04-20-2008, 09:23 PM
^^^ Mod's should prolly show up more than once a month

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Ok, sorry for starting the thread, ill send you a pm tomb.

But QoP, the moderator staff reflects the demographic of the site, there are 1-2 active females here compared to hundreds of males, making a female a mod just for the sake of it seems weird.

I only want mod status in one section, because it will help me clean up the place and make my thread more manageable.

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2008, 12:02 AM

And you should prolly only show up less than a month so shut the fuck up, your opinion is worthless here

RzaRectum
04-21-2008, 12:18 AM
^Something dripping from your ass, dude..

SickSide
04-21-2008, 12:23 AM
Pat i wanna change my username, make a cool one for me

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2008, 01:12 AM

im not good under pressure.

choose something thats personal to you, but doesnt sound ridiculous like "ShaolinSwordFighterAssasinTeknique" or "stylemasterr"... maybe incorporate your own name into it.

Alternatively just choose a fictional character and act like them as much as possible.

"Clay" is good.

Queen Of Poetry
04-21-2008, 12:24 PM

She is.............and look at 36! he is never here!

11th Chamber
04-21-2008, 03:11 PM
And you should prolly only show up less than a month so shut the fuck up, your opinion is worthless here

dont speak unless spoken to faggot

MsRzaRecTaH
04-21-2008, 03:30 PM
this site is ........ shit... watch whats going to happen

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 05:22 AM
if this 2 faced lying piece of shit ever became mod it would give me reason to hack this site

im not sure what your talking about, and im unsure why you would care if i modded a section of the site which you never post in or contribute to.

im not sure what your talking about, and im unsure why you would care if i modded a section of the site which you never post in or contribute to..

Masta Chilla
04-22-2008, 10:04 AM
if i had anything to say, i'd make you mod. i think you'd handle dat thang.

btw did you already buy you a robe?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
nah man, i havent found anything suitable yet.

im going to have to wait till i have the cash to splash on a $75+ joint, because everything ive looked at under that price hasnt been satisfactory.

i might check out some second hand places tomorrow and see if they have any old smoking robes.

the quest continues.

peace god.

Tomb
04-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Why is always dudes as Mods???? What happended to Msrza becoming a MOD???????

Well, I never heard from her if she's even interested in moderating. I totally agree that it's about time to let one of you girls moderate.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Well, I never heard from her if she's even interested in moderating. I totally agree that it's about time to let one of you girls moderate.

I had talked to 36 about this years ago.
Queen has been on this site a long time as well.
blah.

and Pat, I would go in other sections if there were more smarter posters.
or at least people that appreciate real music.

Jeru
04-22-2008, 12:31 PM

:yes:

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2008, 12:59 PM

Don't play with my emotions.................r u being serious?

Jeru
04-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Don't play with my emotions.................r u being serious?

lmao :D...guess so

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Ok then...........girl pm him and let him know what it is and then it will be how it is............

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Yes, I think that any of these candidates would certainly be a good aquisition to the mod team.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 01:35 PM
blah.

fair enough.

i wasnt really sure if you meant the downfall of this site would come if i was made a mod anyway...

either way, not to worry.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-22-2008, 05:21 PM
shit Im the queen of hip-hop I can drop knowledge and do all of that, people underestimate me.. which is cool...... but mad people on this site are so ignorant... I guess its time for me to .. start posting like how I use too.....

MsRzaRecTaH
04-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Ok then...........girl pm him and let him know what it is and then it will be how it is............

mhm I should.

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 05:33 PM
ms rza nudes.....hahaaaaaaaa, happy birthday ms rza!

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 05:33 PM
shit Im the queen of hip-hop I can drop knowledge and do all of that, people underestimate me.. which is cool...... but mad people on this site are so ignorant... I guess its time for me to .. start posting like how I use too.....

I wasn't here when you were posting before, so this is a must watch for me.

Prolifical ENG
04-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Yeah, when we (rarely) talk about mod "prophets" mrsrza is the natural choice in who takes priority. However there were 2-3 people that were given mod powers since then but they were to specialize in the non-5 elements part of the forum. i.e. Lord Zero and Dusk. Specializing in 1 subforum is also another exception.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-22-2008, 07:27 PM
blah.

How about you be the Moderator of Cleaning My Bathroom, sweetcheeks? Im just joking, i dont know you.

But if Sicka gets to be a mod, so should pat.

Tomb must feel like the principal of a retarded kindergarten.

11th Chamber
04-22-2008, 08:18 PM
But if Sicka gets to be a mod, so should pat.

and why exactly does Pat deserve mod status?

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 08:20 PM
and why exactly does Pat deserve mod status?

The Hip-Hop Review Section, isn't that the reason for this thread?

11th Chamber
04-22-2008, 08:22 PM
The Hip-Hop Review Section, isn't that the reason for this thread?

haha, I thought the topic was about MsRZA getting mod status, shows how fast topics switch

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 08:24 PM
haha, I thought the topic was about MsRZA getting mod status, shows how fast topics switch

No, that's another thread, Hhahaha yeah Gen Chat will do that to threads.

04-22-2008, 09:18 PM
Pat should be a mod of one sub-forum because he cares about it, will tend to all its needs, will clean it up, and will gently nurse it back to health at his moderator-teat.

Plus he wrote some story about skampoe a while back that was funny. It made me laugh. Id post a link too it, but it seems like too much work.

Shit, You can be a moderartor too, 11th chamber, I dont care.

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 09:29 PM
^ You're refering to the Yo Skampoe thread yeah, I can't believe I even read that, but it was a great post.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 10:45 PM
I got the job, sort of.

thanks for all the opinions in here and things, its been.... heart warming.

so like, discussion could cease now.

by the end of the month i dont think ill be posting anywhere except for the review section, as the result of a combination of factors.

Peace God Bodies.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 10:47 PM
^ You're refering to the Yo Skampoe thread yeah, I can't believe I even read that, but it was a great post.

now imagine the mental sickery that goes into actually writing something like that...

maybe i should bump it again and apply for classic status, sicka might give it the nod.

04-22-2008, 11:02 PM
I got the job, sort of.

thanks for all the opinions in here and things, its been.... heart warming.

so like, discussion could cease now.

by the end of the month i dont think ill be posting anywhere except for the review section, as the result of a combination of factors.

Peace God Bodies.

Im thinking about slowly transitioning all of my work over to the Dear Admins section.

It needs some more action, and I think Im the guy who can turn it around.

04-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Im thinking about slowly transitioning all of my work over to the Dear Admins section.

It needs some more action, and I think Im the guy who can turn it around.

To evidence my claims, an all-time record total of 4 people are currently viewing the Dear Admin Section. I fell like god.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 11:45 PM
ha,

looks like you like to make things better also.

making things better, makes people feel better.

The Hound
04-23-2008, 12:17 AM
conflabulamations on mod status and condolences and sympathies on your 8,000th post ... i know how much 7,000 posts meant to you ... keep yo head up soulja ... white man can't break yo pride ... peace god

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2008, 01:33 AM
thank you, but i havent paused for the 8000th.

maybe when 10,000 rolls around and i get immortal status.

QoP has more posts in the neverending thread then you have in total Tonearm.... and she wants mod status....

im not saying anything.

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2008, 08:19 AM

QoP has more posts in the neverending thread then you have in total Tonearm.... and she wants mod status....

im not saying anything.

Did u read my posts recently? I don't want MOD status..........read the latest posts and then say something.........:(

Tyler Durden
04-23-2008, 08:55 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x115/ironman555/pat/uncle-sam1.jpg

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 10:22 AM
All praise Pat Bateman and his newly Iron Mawd Chamber.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Did u read my posts recently? I don't want MOD status..........read the latest posts and then say something.........:(

For the past... 4 years that i have been here, you have constantly maintained that there should be a female mod/more female mods.

From this pattern i concluded that you wanted this position.

Apologies if my conclusion was erroneous

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2008, 11:05 AM
For the past... 4 years that i have been here, you have constantly maintained that there should be a female mod/more female mods.

From this pattern i concluded that you wanted this position.

Apologies if my conclusion was erroneous

Apology accepted..........and for the record I do think we need a female mod but I am not putting my hat in the ring........

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 11:06 AM
Apology accepted..........and for the record I do think we need a female mod but I am not putting my hat in the ring........

Then the candidate is obvious one, make it happen! Peace Queen!

MsRzaRecTaH
04-23-2008, 12:58 PM

im not saying anything.

yeah stay quiet