PDA

View Full Version : ok if you got jumped

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 10:19 AM
and it was 3 people against one, would you find them on a later date and beat the shit out of them, or let it beee.

i'm a girl btw, so it was these 3 kinda chubby girls against me and i weigh 105 pounds exactly. everyone says to chill and let it go, but if you were jumped and they were starting shit, would you actually just let it go.

dezmond
04-20-2008, 10:30 AM
i'm a girl btw,.

Show pictures please..........

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Show pictures please..........

^ WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CHASE ALL THE CHICKS AWAY FROM THIS SITE MAN YOU ARE LIKE SO IMMATURE AND SHIT AND IM REALLY ANGRY BECAUSE I WANT TO TELL CHICKS ON THE INTERNET THAT THEIR PICTURES "TAKE MY BREF AWAY" AND FEEL LIKE IM ACTUALLY ACHIEVING SOMETHING IN MY LIFE.

on the thread subject, i tend to carry sharp objects, so "getting jumped" is rarely an issue.

i have had people track me down in the past, but on confrontation they seem to freeze.

alison pool couldnt say a word.

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Depends if you can take them on 1 on 1. And if it's going to result in more severe beatings in the future? Might not be a good idea in the long run....

....on the other hand after my 'No Homo' thread, I need to improve my e-rep. So ill say.........smack them chubby bitches up, and tell them if they ever disrespect your G again you'll stomp them out in your Girls Timbs. Chea!

The Hound
04-20-2008, 10:38 AM
if you backyourself in a fight then do it ... i wouldn't bother but you should of bit one of the cunts in the face and snap kicked another ones knee cap ...

HANZO
04-20-2008, 10:40 AM
first only a real group of idiots would try to jump me. and if they did well i would get their houses burnt down, or their arms chopped off.

dezmond
04-20-2008, 10:44 AM
[COLOR="Red"]

^ WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CHASE ALL THE CHICKS AWAY FROM THIS SITE MAN YOU ARE LIKE SO IMMATURE AND SHIT AND IM REALLY ANGRY BECAUSE I WANT TO TELL CHICKS ON THE INTERNET THAT THEIR PICTURES "TAKE MY BREF AWAY" AND FEEL LIKE IM ACTUALLY ACHIEVING SOMETHING IN MY LIFE.

^^Are you a girl?!
Calm down bitch just want proof to make sure its not sum gay wind up...........
Why would askin for pics chase her away?
Also 1st time ive ever bothered to ask.. k

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 10:44 AM
the thing is it was only me and this girl, and i'm a lot stronger than her. but then her friends jumped in and threw me off balance completely. it's just really embarassing because everyone keeps saying, "oh she got washed, blah blah"

dezmond
04-20-2008, 10:45 AM
and it was 3 people against one, would you find them on a later date and beat the shit out of them, or let it beee.

i'm a girl btw, so it was these 3 kinda chubby girls against me and i weigh 105 pounds exactly. everyone says to chill and let it go, but if you were jumped and they were starting shit, would you actually just let it go.

Id prolly get 4 girls on them... They deserve it..........

The Hound
04-20-2008, 10:48 AM
dezmond you failed the first time ... added nothing relevent the second time so your opinion the third time means nothing ...

if everyone says "ah she got smashed" and you have no marks, scratches etc... on ur face just say "do i look like i got fucking smashed ??" ... if u have minor ones just say "three of em tried their hardest and look what they only did to me" ... fuck it ... fuck it if some one is like ahhhhh haha u got bashed bla bla bla ...

dezmond
04-20-2008, 10:53 AM
dezmond you failed the first time ... added nothing relevent the second time so your opinion the third time means nothing ...

What happens on the fourth time?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 11:00 AM
^^Are you a girl?!
Calm down bitch just want proof to make sure its not sum gay wind up...........
Why would askin for pics chase her away?
Also 1st time ive ever bothered to ask.. k

hey, thats actually a pretty good cover up.

i mean, if i was exposed as actively seeking out sexual interaction with a member of a wu tang forum who is most probably male, id probably try and pass the whole picture request thing as the product of a previous liaison with a cross dressing wu fan that didnt work out so well.

i dig.

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 11:03 AM
i think he was joking around with the picture shit

dezmond
04-20-2008, 11:03 AM

i mean, if i was exposed as actively seeking out sexual interaction with a member of a wu tang forum who is most probably male, id probably try and pass the whole picture request thing as the product of a previous liaison with a cross dressing wu fan that didnt work out so well.

i dig.

Damn, busted

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 11:07 AM

i dig.

Ummmm. Forum pimpin', the last resort of a lonley man.

By the way minibumpsh. I'm currentely living in England, but will travel up to and including 800 miles to meet a real life female who is willing to 'interact' with me. Holla!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 11:10 AM
i once met a female who frequented this site and lived within a 1000 kilometer radius of me, her name was Dj Methods or Veronica as i like to call her.

things went bad.

HANZO
04-20-2008, 11:12 AM

he wasnt. jus watch, cause your an 'alleged' female your gonna get mauled on this site. Only the strong survive here.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-20-2008, 11:13 AM
I, personally, would beat the shit out of that girl.

If it was a guy, it would depend on the circumstances of the jumping and whether or not I thought I could take him.

But to answer your question, Im pretty sure I could take most girls out there.

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 11:13 AM
i once met a female who frequented this site and lived within a 1000 kilometer radius of me, her name was Dj Methods or Veronica as i like to call her.

things went bad.

Travelling that far to meet a girl and discovering it's a man? Well you've gone all that way, it's almost tempting....NO HOMO

The Hound
04-20-2008, 11:14 AM
she won't live to see 21 posts ... another victim of a wu corp 187 cyber ass capping ... i'll po' out a fo'tay in yo honour

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 11:20 AM
Travelling that far to meet a girl and discovering it's a man? Well you've gone all that way, it's almost tempting....NO HOMO

hey , i mean, we had a good chat about raekwon and the downfall of hip hop and the state of general chat and shit, i mean, it just didnt work out in other ways.

the computability just wasnt there really, after the "incident" that occurred that night, Veronica (Methods) stopped posting here, and this is the first time ive revealed the details of it.

im having a hard time just getting this down, but its probably best to let it all out.

dezmond
04-20-2008, 11:21 AM

I was...

Its the niggas askin you to pm pics that you gotta watch out for.....

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 11:28 AM
my entire body hurts, they like hurled me around everywhere haha.
and i have bruises but thank god not on my face.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 11:36 AM
NOT THE FACE!

http://www.jurassicpunk.com/images/americanpsycho.jpg

not the fucking face!!

begongo
04-20-2008, 11:43 AM
don't let it be, I mean you will just gain regret for not taking revenge and you'll gain negative energy that WILL affect you subconsciously

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 11:46 AM
don't let it be, I mean you will just gain regret for not taking revenge and you'll gain negative energy that WILL affect you subconsciously

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!

I'm loving the contrasts in this post.

He turns from Yoda to Jean-Claude Van Damme within a couple of sentences.

Good stuff.

begongo
04-20-2008, 11:52 AM
I love you too Wolf, DJMethods would like to know what are you wearing

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 11:55 AM
I love you too Wolf, DJMethods would like to know what are you wearing

Being new and all, i'm not really down with these DJMethods references.

Oh yeah, some Fishnet Speedo Juniors and a rubber glove (right hand).

NO HOMO.

6 Chambaz
04-20-2008, 11:57 AM
I've been jumped about 5 times in my life. And after I've been jumped, if I've been jumped for a reason, if I understand that it was my own fault, then I'll let it slide. If it was some bullshit, and I'd know who did it, then I'd pay them a visit

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 11:57 AM
hm, minibumpsh is fairly decent looking.

refuse to participate in pm conversations with the following and you might just survive:

skampoe
blakula (pretend lesbian)
graveyard shifter
supreme mathematics
dezmond
big ben
dj methods
shrap
begongo (real lesbian)

good luck, keep your head up god.

peace one.

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 12:06 PM
hm, minibumpsh is fairly decent looking.

refuse to participate in pm conversations with the following and you might just survive:

skampoe
blakula (pretend lesbian)
graveyard shifter
supreme mathematics
dezmond
big ben
dj methods
shrap
begongo (real lesbian)

good luck, keep your head up god.

peace one.

Correction: WAS decent looking.

That was before 3 fat bitches used her as a trampoline.

Her body is so battered and her ego so damaged, that she has been forced to go to the only place she is guaranteed male attention...The Corp.

6 Chambaz
04-20-2008, 12:10 PM
^ LOL, foreal tho' bumpsh, just keep an attitude and be strong and you'll survive on the Corp

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Hm, that may be her only chance for prolonged membership, sever disfigurement.

Good luck god.

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 12:12 PM
na i'm good

begongo
04-20-2008, 12:15 PM
are you bisexual by any chance?

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 12:19 PM
why you askinnn

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 12:27 PM
why you askinnn

I'm pretty sure he was talking to me.

Back off, girlfriend!

NO HOMO

Sicka than aidZ
04-20-2008, 12:37 PM

i dig.
hahahahahahahahahah whatever u just said bro got me rollin^O^

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-20-2008, 12:48 PM

What did you do to get yourself beat up by 3 fat girls anyway?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 12:52 PM
hahahahahahahahahah whatever u just said bro got me rollin^O^

hahaha, i dont know what im saying half the time.

HANZO
04-20-2008, 01:52 PM

this is a very very good question.

im guessing she said some things on myspace.

or the fat girls were hungry and a 105lbs sandwhich was wat they needed.

rich gannon
04-20-2008, 05:42 PM
i dont know that would have to be a game time decision, i never got jumped...theres been a couple close calls tho. it all depends on if i knew who did it, i aint the type to take revenge out on some random person because my feelins got hurt.

DUMBO
04-20-2008, 07:29 PM
i would chase them down and feed them the baby-batter.

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 07:32 PM

My best friend's boyfriend was hitting on this chick, so i asked him not to do anything he'll regret in the morning. I was looking out for my friend, and the girl that was being a little skank threw a drink in my face..so i punched her and then her friends jumped in. stupid shit.

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 07:48 PM
My best friend's boyfriend was hitting on this chick, so i asked him not to do anything he'll regret in the morning. I was looking out for my friend, and the girl that was being a little skank threw a drink in my face..so i punched her and then her friends jumped in. stupid shit.

She threw a drink. You threw a punch. Her friends helped her out. Sounds like it's one of those things and not worth following up if you ask me.

Although I'm not one for fighting. So sure one of the real forum G's will tell me I'm a pussy, and that you should kill her whole family so her seed can know longer walk the earth - Last Of The Mohicans steez!

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 08:07 PM
it's not just that like, she threw a drink. she was charging at me and a lot of guys had to hold her back. i'm not gonna stand there drenched in a drink not doing anything. i hit her before she could hit me. thats just how i see it.

HANZO
04-20-2008, 08:11 PM
it's not just that like, she threw a drink. she was charging at me and a lot of guys had to hold her back. i'm not gonna stand there drenched in a drink not doing anything. i hit her before she could hit me. thats just how i see it.

hahaha you should have hit her than run. thats how you fight fat ppl. quick movements, use your speed.

but for real females shouldnt fight, you should be smarter next time and fool a boy to fight for you.

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 08:14 PM

You were right to punch her, I would punch someone if they threw a drink in my face. Wasn't argueing with you on that.

But just saying if it were me, It's not something I would seek revenge for, because it's likely to just start a cycle of shit that just aint worth it.

But hey, do what you feel .

STYLE
04-20-2008, 08:23 PM
hey wassup,
first let me answer your question:
yes get revenge. but....

revenge is dish best served cold.

i'd be prepared for retaliation if you aren't going to be discreet about it.

plan 3 moves ahead.

i'd get your male friends to have your back. no shame in that. they broke the honor code by jumping you. plus they're big girls.

there is also no shame in grabbing the 1st thing you see and hitting them with it. its a fight not as boxing match. dirt in the eyes is good too.

hope that helps

2. Confirmed. yes she is a pretty girl. but too young for almost everyone here, so put it back in yer pants..... you too........ yeah i'm talking to you muhfukka.

mini, ur gonna get alot of crazy responses during your stay here but just remeber its all in fun and this is the closest alot of these guys get to going out on a date. so laugh or ignore them. but don't leave please. its a sausage fest in here.

PS if you need some graphics, sig/avatar, or just need me to airbrush some of your nude pics before you mail them out to the forum. i'm the one to call. just pm me or vist my graphics thread.

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 08:34 PM
hey wassup,
first let me answer your question:
yes get revenge. but....

revenge is dish best served cold.

i'd be prepared for retaliation if you aren't going to be discreet about it.

plan 3 moves ahead.

i'd get your male friends to have your back. no shame in that. they broke the honor code by jumping you. plus they're big girls.

there is also no shame in grabbing the 1st thing you see and hitting them with it. its a fight not as boxing match. dirt in the eyes is good too.

hope that helps

2. Confirmed. yes she is a pretty girl. but too young for almost everyone here, so put it back in yer pants..... you too........ yeah i'm talking to you muhfukka.

mini, ur gonna get alot of crazy responses during your stay here but just remeber its all in fun and this is the closest alot of these guys get to going out on a date. so laugh or ignore them. but don't leave please. its a sausage fest in here.

PS if you need some graphics, sig/avatar, or just need me to airbrush some of your nude pics before you mail them out to the forum. i'm the one to call. just pm me or vist my graphics thread.

hahaha, thanks but I don't think you'll be recieveing a PM to airbrush any nude pictures of me. =]

And wolf, yeah, I thought about it and I decided it's not worth starting something with her again. I just hope I don't run into her again and start feeling shitty.

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 08:36 PM
TheWolf = UN of the corp.

crust
04-20-2008, 08:38 PM
id say fuck it and fight em all. if you get your ass kicked then you get your ass kicked. at least you put up a fight ya know?

SickSide
04-20-2008, 08:42 PM
id say fuck it and fight em all. if you get your ass kicked then you get your ass kicked. at least you put up a fight ya know?

I say if she wanted to get back at them, get them when their on their own and give them a hiding then.. with a hefty padlock in a sock

TheWolf
04-20-2008, 08:47 PM
I once beat someone to death with a padlock in a sock.

A word of warning if you do use this technique. Remember to take the padlock out before using the sock again, it can be very uncomfortable, especially when running.

crust
04-20-2008, 09:09 PM
I say if she wanted to get back at them, get them when their on their own and give them a hiding then.. with a hefty padlock in a sock

yes. this works very well. haha.

RzaRectum
04-20-2008, 09:49 PM
hahaha, thanks but I don't think you'll be recieveing a PM to airbrush any nude pictures of me. =]

And wolf, yeah, I thought about it and I decided it's not worth starting something with her again. I just hope I don't run into her again and start feeling shitty.
Sleep with all their boyfriends and post the pics on your myspace. That'll show'em!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-20-2008, 10:59 PM
I once beat someone to death with a padlock in a sock.

A word of warning if you do use this technique. Remember to take the padlock out before using the sock again, it can be very uncomfortable, especially when running.

haha

you damn fool!!!

dezmond
04-21-2008, 11:28 AM
my entire body hurts, they like hurled me around everywhere haha.
and i have bruises but thank god not on my face.

Baby oil massage normaly does the trick......

But seriously..

You should ask your "friend" wtut the fuck? Does she know about this?

Props to the 1st punch..........

WARPATH
04-21-2008, 11:32 AM

I've been jumped by 5 men and beaten with a metal bar.

Let it go. People down that path will take themselves out.

minibumpsh
04-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Yeah, my friend knows about it. She dumped his sorry ass.

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 12:56 PM
I've been jumped by 5 men and beaten with a metal bar.

Let it go. People down that path will take themselves out.

CS, you couldn't be more real

TeknicelStylez
04-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Getting jumped kind of sucks, but as long as you got your hits in and shit theres really no reason to pursue it. If you lit 2 out of the 4 bitches faces up than you did what you were supposed to. As for the mofuckas saying you got washed, ask them if they wanna square up and shoot the fair one with you.

HarlemDiplomat
04-21-2008, 03:07 PM
It all depends...

But remember, once it starts it doesn't stop.

You'll just be fighting every time you see them. It'll get to a point where you'll be coming out of the Liquor store on a Saturday with a tall can and get stole in the face and drop your beer on the sidewalk while your phone is ringing and its your mom tryna call to ask you to pick her up some asprin because she has a headache but its really a brain anurisim all while your car is being towed for being double parked.

You gotta use good judgement, thats all I'm saying...

KERZO
04-24-2008, 03:51 AM
if ya cant fight then carry MACE spray and wack those fuckaz eyes with that shit...then see how fast they run,lol

http://www.quizlaw.com/blog/images/pepper-spray.jpg