PDA

View Full Version : Its wack to be back...

Durag
04-21-2008, 03:50 AM
Damn, had two weeks of sunshine, had beaches, alcohol, met loads of people, had loads of places to go, things to do etc, it was fuckin great. Id recommend anyone to go to Tunisia if you want a sun holiday with things to do as well. Got in some of the culture, some of the places of interest, and visited the 'Medina's' (markets), which have to be experienced to believe.

Of course as soon as i got back, i missed my train, and had to wander round Dublin for hours looking for a place to stay in the pissin rain, before some B&B guy let me stay on the couch coz he felt sorry for me. It was WACK.

So whats been happening on the corp? I seen Sicka got promoted to mod.... Any thing else of interest happen in two weeks?

*Alternativly i could go back two weeks of pages, but fuck that*

STYLE
04-21-2008, 04:12 AM
welcome back.

1st things first. dj methods passed away.

RIP

The Hound
04-21-2008, 04:15 AM
everytime i hear the name DJ Methods ... i gotta po' out a fo'tay

http://www.eazye.info/img/eazy-2.jpg

Durag
04-21-2008, 04:16 AM
welcome back.

1st things first. dj methods passed away.

RIP

What? Hes gone? Gotta work back a few pages and see what happened. Props.

I see you managed to gain another few bars in my time away...

STYLE
04-21-2008, 04:19 AM
i busted 1000

yeah man Methods will b missed. the 4am EST slot hasn't been the same.

uh tomorrow TSA drops the 1st WTC movie "Ghostface Killers"

Durag
04-21-2008, 04:25 AM
^^Yeah i seen something bout that, but i havent had to time to go through the threads yet. Props style.

Damn, Methods was one of the dopest Gen chat posters.

crust
04-21-2008, 04:34 AM

yeah this shit should be funny.

Durag
04-21-2008, 04:38 AM
^^whats it about, is it a diss to Sicka or something?

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 04:39 AM

Uh whens the next rd of Jeopardy ???

crust
04-21-2008, 04:50 AM
^^whats it about, is it a diss to Sicka or something?

yeah pretty much.

begongo
04-21-2008, 05:41 AM
welcome back Durag, there have been hard times for the corp while you were absent

Norway has officially been proclaimed the gay colony of earth, VZA has been kidnapped by 2L8 and then was found dead on a croat riverbank, DJMethods has passed away but I'm feeling his presence cuz I think he's living in cyberspace within the board now, we also have new members: TheWolf that had some "no homo" issues for sleeping in the same bed with another man and having a boner but eventually Irondan cleared the situation up and revealed that the other guy was gay for causing him a boner; we also have a new female member, Minibumpsh that apparently is a hardcore bisexual fighter that got jumped by 3 chubby girls and asked wucorp for advice

there was also a The World (TSA, 11th, and I don't remember who else) vs. Sicka feud that was apparently the most absurd and unintelligible beef in wucorp history

QOP revealed herself to be a Charles Jones secondary

well that's about it .....

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 05:43 AM
Where's Ya sig Bego ???

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 05:44 AM
there was also a The World (TSA, 11th, and I don't remember who else) vs. Sicka feud that was apparently the most absurd and unintelligible beef in wucorp history

So you mean to say that there is some beef here that's actually intelligible ???

begongo
04-21-2008, 05:44 AM
I can see it, doesn't it display?

btw dope sig 6x6

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 05:45 AM
I can see it, doesn't it display?

btw dope sig 6x6

I can't see it. Thanks

Durag
04-21-2008, 05:53 AM
welcome back Durag, there have been hard times for the corp while you were absent

Norway has officially been proclaimed the gay colony of earth, VZA has been kidnapped by 2L8 and then was found dead on a croat riverbank, DJMethods has passed away but I'm feeling his presence cuz I think he's living in cyberspace within the board now, we also have new members: TheWolf that had some "no homo" issues for sleeping in the same bed with another man and having a boner but eventually Irondan cleared the situation up and revealed that the other guy was gay for causing him a boner; we also have a new female member, Minibumpsh that apparently is a hardcore bisexual fighter that got jumped by 3 chubby girls and asked wucorp for advice

QOP revealed herself to be a Charles Jones secondary

well that's about it .....

Hahaha!

Thanks man, well put, props, i think i might take a look at some of those threads, gotta love the 'no homo?' threads.

The retirement of DJ Methods is the biggest news though. Place wont be the same.

As wack as it is being back, at least the corp offers some light entertainment. I missed one of my best friends 21st sat night as well coz i missed the train, so their all tryin to diss me. Fags. give em a week and they'll be missing me