PDA

View Full Version : Keystyle # 2 need sum feed

White N Dangerous
08-16-2005, 07:09 PM
My spits ~Crack domes~ it's like my lyrics ~pack chromes~ my body is so stiff its like i ~stack nomez~/
name's dangerous or the ~verbal assasin~ the way i sneak up like a ~gerbal passin~/
See the flames ~unda my feet~ knowin u in hell hearin my ~thunder and heat~ this be your ~plunder of defeat~/
Here's where imma ~break it down~ like the bombs in Iraq ~Shake the ground~/
Im always spittin the ~sickest shit~ like i got a disease and just cant ~get rid of it~/
I'll lyrically buck and ~blam you~ watch out my mouth has a ~bad flu~/
I got spit's provein to stop ~movement~, honk at these MC's then hit em for ~not movin~/
fuck hittin 2 birds with ~one stone~ hitcha wit 2 lyrical slugs to ~one dome~/

thats all for now... feed please :D

J.T.S.
08-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Pretty Good Dangerous!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-16-2005, 09:03 PM
nice play on words

White N Dangerous
08-16-2005, 10:29 PM
man, you two are tight as fuck, the only ones showin love to my shit, ur both gettin rep points. i appreciate it more then u think. my spit's no one wan'ts to give feed to but you two. keep it real. stay up

GuardianOne
08-17-2005, 08:09 AM
It was a nice verse, the flow was static, did not change. I suppose you were busting.

Peace

White N Dangerous
08-17-2005, 01:13 PM
thanks G One got u too :D thanks for the feed u three

martyr
08-22-2005, 11:39 AM
....i liked this man you got content and flow... some aight imagery... the thing is that if you[re gonna use those '~' to designate multis, they gotta be multis... they are 80% of the time but you gotta be thurough dog... "verbal assassin" and "gerbil passin" aren't because "Verbal assassin" has on more sylable than "gerbil passin"... take out the 'get' in "get rid of it", it's "...sickest shit/...rid of it" that's all you need... same thing wht "...movement/...moving/"....i really like that line:

I got spit's provein to stop ~movement~, honk at these MC's then hit em for ~not movin~

...i don't feel i've heard that punch, i like it... you should also drop longer verses man... either way keep spitting... i like your style... peace

martyr
08-22-2005, 11:40 AM
...wait, it should be "...~stop movements~/...~not movin'~/" my bad....