PDA

View Full Version : I would, but I haven't got my special hat.

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Dont you hate bare faced liars. People who just plain make up shit. No one believes anything they say, apart from some dumb ho's.

I had a 'friend' in school and the shit he would come out with was hysterical.

Example: We sat round a friends house, chilling and watching a film. In one scene a guy is Breaking, and spinning on his head (sorry I'm not Hip-Hop enough to know the term for this) and this kid says "I can do that" and he's fucking serious, he wants us to believe he can do it. But he's such a dumb fuck he doesn't see the inevitable "show us then" coming up. So he kind of goes quiet for a second and then spits out "I WOULD, BUT I HAVEN'T GOT MY SPECIAL HAT"

The kind of kid, who when he knows nothing about a subject just makes some shit up. Because he thinks it makes him look better than sayiing nothing at all.

"You see that hot girl over there "
"Yep"
"I fucked her and she wants to see me again"
"Really, lets go and talk to her, she got some hot friends"
"Uh, uh, na, cant be bothered tonight"

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

I think most people know someone like this. Especially during school years. So, share your stories.

I'm off to fuck Rhianna, but will be back later.

Peace.

Durag
04-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Haha yeah, you should come to my town, full of people like that.

Talk to anybody who thinks they got rep and listen to the stories they got.

"Me and a few o tha boys were fookin outta our faces sham and tha fuckin guards came, and i sweeeeear ta goddddd lads i fookin punnnnched tha head a da lot a dem. i fookin boooootld dem n stabbbbed dem, den i jumped 40 feet without even a scratch, i sweeeear ta godddd sham, ask anyone in tha town im a fookin gangstar"

I knew one guy who called himself choppy, (he pretends his friends in Dublin called him that) and we asked him why, he said "Me oul fella was in tha Ra, no wa i mean sham, n he use ta choooop of peoples arms n legs" either that or "coz ive been stabbbbbbed so many times, im dat fookin tough".

We were in a niteclub once, and the next day he showed us his arms where he claimed he was stabbed. But one of the boys seen him cuttin humself with his watch in the middle of the niteclub. What a fag.

I know another guy who CONSTANTLE lies. Hes a bit of a loser, but i remember him saying "Im going out with this girl now, we're together a while now", I asked who she was and he went "Eh.......eh......... we broke up"

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Hahaha

Cutting yourself in a club with a watch, that is funny!

Change his name to Casio. That's if you dont mind getting your limbs chopped off.

begongo
04-21-2008, 11:56 AM
ahhaahah Durag that was so hilarious reading the quotes with an irish accent, I could actually see the guys mimic and hear him speak lol

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I hate liars like that, but theyre like roaches, they're always there

Durag
04-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Haha yeah, some are such clowns.

Theres this one guy, your apparantly not allowed to overtake in your car, coz hes such a hard man!

Me and one of the boys were in a friend of a friends house, and the guy was saying to my friend "You'r FOOKED now man. I fookin told ya u do not overrrrrrtake him. Hes fookin rageeeeeeein with ya da next time he sees you in tha town hes gonna fookin punnnnnch da head a ya n leave ya fookin bloodin. ya hear me sham FOOKIN BLOODIN!. ders noooooooootin i can do your a fookin eeeeeeeeejit hes gona kill ya. hes dat tough."

Apparantly my friend was driving along the road, and overtook this car, and the guy is pissed at him and wants to pound him to a pulp. He reckons hes such a gangster that no matter how slow hes goes, noone can overtake him. Fuckin clown.

A lot of people here make up bullshit about how much drugs they take. "I took 70 yokes last nite lads, i was fookin outtttta me mind, but i can handle it coz im so fookin hard". "Me n da boys are after smokin 50 joints between da 3 of us". Then u smoke a few with them the next day and they collapse. Why do they bother lying?!

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah I just dont undestand it. Why would you wanna get props for something you didn't even do.

Although they are idiots, it's quite funny when no one believes them and you can sit there knowing they're making a complete prick of themselves.

Although some people believe OB4CL2 is coming out, so there's always someone to fool....

Durag
04-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Its hilarious i think. Ur just sittin there listenin to this rehab braggin about things he never done. Its funny as fuck if a few of your friends are there and your all tryin your best not ta laugh while this rehab keeps going on thinkin everyone is believing him. Its people like that who make me thank god at least ive a little bit of intelligence

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 12:20 PM
Yep.

And they're so fucking dumb, they're completely oblivious to the fact that no one believes a word they say.

Masta Chilla
04-21-2008, 12:23 PM
half of wu-tang corp is like this

dezmond
04-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Ive seen white college kids give the impression their 'black bastards'..

Shits gay on any level

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 12:36 PM
It's like when Cappa pretended to be a good MC on Ironman and The Pillage, he tricked me into buying The Ying And The Yang.

Never again!

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 12:39 PM
It's like when Cappa pretended to be a good MC on Ironman and The Pillage, he tricked me into buying The Ying And The Yang.

Never again!
HAHAHAHA

minibumpsh
04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
yeah there are a lot of annoying, immature fucks that "claim" to have done stuff with me, or with other girls. shits mad gay and i hate hearing about it or being asked, "Soo..did you really fuck him?" HELL NO!

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 12:53 PM
yeah there are a lot of annoying, immature fucks that "claim" to have done stuff with me, or with other girls. shits mad gay and i hate hearing about it or being asked, "Soo..did you really fuck him?" HELL NO!

Guys are always claiming to have fucked me too, and only a very select few have actually had the privilege.

NO HOMO.

dezmond
04-21-2008, 12:54 PM

haha... Yeah i get nuff girls claiming to have slept with me......

I just take it as a compliment....

Masta Chilla
04-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Guys are always claiming to have fucked me too, and only a very select few have actually had the privilege.

NO HOMO.

haha u learned to use dat magic spell wisely. i love you.
(No Homo)

minibumpsh
04-21-2008, 01:07 PM
haha... Yeah i get nuff girls claiming to have slept with me......

I just take it as a compliment....

haha not if they're busted fucks

begongo
04-21-2008, 01:07 PM
I strongly advise the use of "No Norway" instead of "No Homo"

e.g. That guy was so sexy (No Norway)

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 01:08 PM
I strongly advise the use of "No Norway" instead of "No Homo"

e.g. That guy was so sexy (No Norway)

LOL

dezmond
Word mini............

TheWolf
haha u learned to use dat magic spell wisely. i love you.
(No Homo)

Don your sig is sick.

NO HOMO.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-21-2008, 01:36 PM
there's always that one compulsive liar in the crew. I've had a couple of them. Every click needs one.

crust
04-21-2008, 02:27 PM
yeah i had to deal with one of them f00ls back in high school. shit was lame tho. everything that came out that kids mouth was a lie. talking about how he lived ina big house and his dad was a sports agent. haha all bullshit.

nowa days if i feel like i smell bullshit i straight call em out onit. and if theyre not happy with it then they can get the steppin.

i have no problem burnning down bridges that lead to liarsville usa. trust me ive done it before.

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 02:31 PM
To keep up with the original topic, sometimes people use a beanie when they attempt some of these tricks, especially if they don't have the right skull for it. But in your case sounds like he didn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

I hate fabricators.

begongo
04-21-2008, 02:36 PM
I met tons of people like that and I've never been bothered by them ... I always laugh ostentatiously loud and fake when I hear that kind of stories

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 02:37 PM
To keep up with the original topic, sometimes people use a beanie when they attempt some of these tricks, especially if they don't have the right skull for it. But in your case sounds like he didn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

I hate fabricators.

Yeah I personally no nothing about breaking. Si if someone told me they did it, I would have to take there word.

This guy is someone I knew though. He was about as likely to break as Nas is to better Illmatic.

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Hahaha Nice Nas referrence, but if you would've mentioned a Seinfeld one too, you'd be gettin' a bunch of rep.

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Hahaha Nice Nas referrence, but if you would've mentioned a Seinfeld one too, you'd be gettin' a bunch of rep.

Oh dear, you're not going to like this. But.......I've never seen Seinfeld!!

But I have all the CYE series on DVD.

Strange?

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Not really, some here perfer this over that, many could argue, but eh to each his/her own.

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Not really, some here perfer this over that, many could argue, but eh to each his/her own.

True.

But I haven't even seem one episode.

For some reason it doesn't make me want to watch it. Even though LD is a comic genius in CYE.
Preeeeeetty prrreeeeeeeetty prrreeeeeeeeeeetty good if you ask me.

Masta Chilla
04-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Oh dear, you're not going to like this. But.......I've never seen Seinfeld!!

But I have all the CYE series on DVD.

Strange?

what is CYE?

(sorry if dat was a dumb question... umm i think i can ask dumb questions cuz i live in germany and everyone around thinks i'm a german and germans are dumb so i think it's okay...

but don't understand me wrong i have nothin against germans... they just sometimes can be stupid n stuff but dat doesn't have something to do with their origins... ah fuck it dat happens after a few german beers lol)

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 02:59 PM
what is CYE?

(sorry if dat was a dumb question... umm i think i can ask dumb questions cuz i live in germany and everyone around thinks i'm a german and germans are dumb so i think it's okay...

but don't understand me wrong i have nothin against germans... they just sometimes can be stupid n stuff but dat doesn't have something to do with their origins... ah fuck it dat happens after a few german beers lol)

Haha.

Curb Your Enthusiam - comedy show created and starring the creater of Seinfeld.

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2008, 03:03 PM

Never again!

Roflmao thats the funniest shit u ever said pimpin?

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Have you at least seen 30 Rock? that show is the best sitcom right now, some will argue that it's the office, but I think that 30 Rock is so much better. I think you have to have gotten a job in an office to get that show or something, I don't know.

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Have you at least seen 30 Rock? that show is the best sitcom right now, some will argue that it's the office, but I think that 30 Rock is so much better. I think you have to have gotten a job in an office to get that show or something, I don't know.

Love the office, the original. I'm English.

Haven't seen 30 Rock, heard some good things about it though.

You heard of Flight Of The Conchords?

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Nah I'm American, Mexican-American, be I as well. I'm probably sure that the British version is funnier than the American version, I just have that feeling. I think I may have watched it on BBC one time, forget what happened? How big is that Eddie Izzard guy over there?

begongo
04-21-2008, 03:10 PM
every time I read the thread title I get the jamaican accent in mind cuz of Dave Chapelle in Half Baked .. do you remember that movie? when he and 3 other pothead friends were dealing the best weed in new york? and at some point they had to meet their competition or whatever and he disguised himself "jamaican" and when the druglord said "you don't seem jamaican" or something like that, he replied really intrigued with the same thick jamaican accent "den why wud I be wyerin dis hat?" hahahahahah

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 03:11 PM
^^^^ I never get tired of that movie, no matter how stupid the whole idea is. But it was a stoner film, Truely a classic in the theatrical arts.

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Nah I'm American, Mexican-American, be I as well. I'm probably sure that the British version is funnier than the American version, I just have that feeling. I think I may have watched it on BBC one time, forget what happened? How big is that Eddie Izzard guy over there?

Dont see much about him really. He's trying to 'break america', right? He was big though and is still a VERY well known comic.

Check out 'Flight Of The Conchords' on Youtube. Watch 'Business Time' and 'Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros'. Watch the TV versions not the live versions.*

You might find it funny, you might not.

*I dont know how to post links or anything.

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 03:17 PM
Well he's got this show here in the US called "The Riches", something about Conartists, I don't know I lost interest after the first 2 shows.

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Well he's got this show here in the US called "The Riches", something about Conartists, I don't know I lost interest after the first 2 shows.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of his stuff.

Let me know what you think of 'Flight....' if you check it out.

HANZO
04-21-2008, 03:23 PM
If you wanna make it in this world you have to lie.

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Okay Pal, Pay Em Like Paypal, so we can be A-OK, not Ok Corral.

MF DOOM.

TheWolf
04-21-2008, 03:26 PM
If you wanna make it in this world you have to lie.

I'm not talking about those acceptable lies....telling a girl you got the all clear from the clinic when you realise you aint got a rubber.....that kind of shit.

I'm talking pointless lies to make yourself look better infront of others. Sad as fuck if you ask me.

HANZO
04-21-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm not talking about those acceptable lies....telling a girl you got the all clear from the clinic when you realise you aint got a rubber.....that kind of shit.

I'm talking pointless lies to make yourself look better infront of others. Sad as fuck if you ask me.

well it is sad. i kno alot of ppl who are like that. it dnt bother me though if they chatting shit to impress me then their obviously gay. (no norway)

TeknicelStylez
04-21-2008, 03:35 PM
LMAO at compulsive liars, these people litter the hood. Theres this one kid from my block named A-Train. He's always talking about how he's a kick boxer, and he fights so hard, but nobody ever sees him fight because he likes to fight in private.

So one day him and the twins, Felony and Murder, packed into a whip to head to downtown Union City to handle some beef. I call downtown the gauntlet because the streets look like alleyways and they're filled with mofuckas waiting to pop out. If I wasn't at work at the time I would've advised them not to go with 3 people and baseball bats.

So they see the kid and hop out the car bats in hand. Sure enough what seemed like 4 people turned into the whole entire neighborhood in a matter of seconds, to top it off everyone had knives. The twins stood their ground, and this kid A-Train straight up high tailed it and ran, left them high and dry.

Classic case scenario of kids who talk tough like they scrap and they ain't about to do shit when things pop off.

begongo
04-23-2008, 04:27 PM
every time I read the thread title I get the jamaican accent in mind cuz of Dave Chapelle in Half Baked .. do you remember that movie? when he and 3 other pothead friends were dealing the best weed in new york? and at some point they had to meet their competition or whatever and he disguised himself "jamaican" and when the druglord said "you don't seem jamaican" or something like that, he replied really intrigued with the same thick jamaican accent "den why wud I be wyerin dis hat?" hahahahahah

^^^^ I never get tired of that movie, no matter how stupid the whole idea is. But it was a stoner film, Truely a classic in the theatrical arts.

right now I remembered a very very similar thing happened to me

I was in a park a few years ago wearing some baggy pants and shit, and a guy was there, he asked me something I really dont remember and we started chatting (no norway) ... so some time passes cuz I was waiting for somebody and the person was being late and the guy asks me ... "so ... you a hiphoppa or something?" and I'm like "yeah sure, you can call me that" AND THEN HE WAS INTRIGUED AND ASKED ME .... "then why don't you have a goatie?" hahahahahhahahahahah WTF

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Where was this thread I was lookin' for it, ^^^ hahaha none of that made any sense, but it was funny.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2008, 04:37 PM
i am that guy.

guys.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2008, 04:39 PM
right now I remembered a very very similar thing happened to me

I was in a park a few years ago wearing some baggy pants and shit, and a guy was there, he asked me something I really dont remember and we started chatting (no norway) ... so some time passes cuz I was waiting for somebody and the person was being late and the guy asks me ... "so ... you a hiphoppa or something?" and I'm like "yeah sure, you can call me that" AND THEN HE WAS INTRIGUED AND ASKED ME .... "then why don't you have a goatie?" hahahahahhahahahahah WTF

hahahah

WHAT ON EARTH!

haha, the image of tony bandana just popped into my head, and popped out again.

i knew he was locked away somewhere

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Some Mexican I pissed off a while ago called me "Tu Eres un Fuck You", similar to the way that Julio Cesar Chavez told Don King, "Dile que es un Fuck You", translation You are a fuck you.