PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Symbolism

ryanmeister
08-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Anyone else pick up on the shit going on BETWEEN the lines? Wu's got the secret language of symbolism down too.

Best example song: Diesel

There's more going on here than you will even pick up if you know traditional mythological history and common symbolism of the new world order. I don't want to attract negative attention to the Wu, but show that they have done their research. This song has proven to me ODB was a well awakened individual and repeatedly accused of false claims. I don't even consider the fact that he died natrually. Don't play the fear game. Any other comments, suggestions or the like? I realize most Web Wu fans aren't aware of the shit they push to help the kids, but I'm becoming quite interested in their goals and subtle cues. I also don't want to bring up a bunch of controversy over ODB's death, and am not looking for your opinion on it. Thank you,

Ryan

LordReveal
08-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Your 100% correct. I thought it was just me, but that song (Diesel) is deep, if carefully listened to. "No more doctors deliverin my babies/takin pills/killin me slooowly"- ODB
"10 percentage tryin to drain me of my mental strenthage"- RZA
"People swam 9/didn't know their own kind/wrong time"- Raekwon (when he says "people swam 9/didn't know their own kind", he's referin to a lesson we study among the 5% called The English C Lesson. This lesson explains a whole lot in regards to history, they swam 9, meaning the 9,000 miles between Africa and America. So after the slaves were brought to this part of the planet, after years of adaptation they didn't even know their own kind. They were hateful and spiteful towards each other.

LordReveal
08-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Listen carefully to ODB's second verse. that shit would take days for me to explain. Most people will probably think he was just rambling on that verse, but theres alot of meaning behind it (as it was with most of his lyrics. People misunderstand it and think he was crazy, but my brother spoke truth, just in a twisted, drunk, fucked up kind of way, but he knew damn well what he spoke about).

LordReveal
08-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Oh yeah, and Meth's verse? CLASSIC SHIT.

Lesbian Nun
08-16-2005, 08:42 PM
the 5% nation is something i'm not too familiar with...and the main part of the wu i don't connect with...even though i respect it...i'm not a very religious or spiritual person...

LordReveal
08-16-2005, 08:47 PM
"Stay up at night/dont sleep on your moon/rest in the day/cuz it's sunlight"-ODB

He's sayin don't sleep on your woman. In the streets, when you "sleep" on someone means that your taking them for granted. And our lessons teach us that the moon is symbolic to a woman b/c the moon reflects the Sun's light in the same way that a woman must always reflect her man's knowledge. So "don't sleep on your moon" means don't take her for granted cuz she might cheat on you. Stay up at night and rest in the day.

LordReveal
08-16-2005, 09:10 PM
the 5% nation is something i'm not too familiar with...and the main part of the wu i don't connect with...even though i respect it...i'm not a very religious or spiritual person...
That's cool, my nig, to each his own. However, 5 Percenters are not religious people because we have come to understand (like many other people who are not necessarily 5 Percenters) that religion is the root of many of today's illness (both mentally & physically). We are not Muslims, that is a MAJOR mis-conception. Muslims practice Islam as a religion and 5 Percenters live out Islam as the original man's culture (or way of life). It's the way we act, how we think, what we eat, ect. We only teach those who want to be taught. Christians & Muslims however would condemn you and say your going to "hell" if u don't follow their religions.

At least you show your respect. PEACE to you bro.

LordReveal
08-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Pardon me, just noticed your name. PEACE to you, ma'am.

PEACE to man, woman, child.

Create
08-16-2005, 10:49 PM
^^i love u dude sriuosly ^^

aimmme up

CrunchyBlack
08-16-2005, 11:23 PM
in the 6 feet deep gravediggaz album, Rza starts a verse that goes:

"ARM to the LEG, LEG, ARM to the Head"

2 arms, 2 legs, and a head...referring of course to "man". however, it's also much deeper. take the first letter in each capitalized word, and it spells "allah".

ryanmeister
08-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Some things to consider that you may never have:
(don't mean to preach, but if your interested in the subject you may want to think about this shit first)

1) You are technically an alien. You are an animal, like everything else on the planet. Assumed seperation from nature has been man's greatest demise. Many assume nothing is conscious without a brain. This makes no logical sense. (see psychology's duality, things in nature that make decisions without a brain, ect) You live on a planet in the universe. There are billions of stars in your galaxy, there are billions of galaxies in your universe. It is effectively impossible that there are no other hospitiable intellegently habituated planets. You don't want to see the odds to one, I don't think I could fit the number across your screen, if you get what i'm saying by this.

2) Cool, Hip, and in style don't really mean anything, and don't actually exist. They are created from the fear of rejection from the tribe. We are all naturally tribal, and we are racial, but we are all human. Everyone wants to go out hating some other group when there's just no reason to. You are an individual, and you (hopefully) think for yourself. Fear is a great method of control, disregard it.

3) If you believe in evolution, your true "virgin mary" is the earth that created you. If you belive in creation, your virgin mary is still the woman that fostered your creation, and is still the earth, and is still the "woman" (refering to the planet as female) who gave virgin birth. Perhaps you should read your holy scriptures with a grain of salt next time through. There is symbolism hidden beneath the BS they have changed century after century. There is a ridiculous amount of knowledge in all culture's faiths and religions hidden through symbolism. Some even suggesting knowledge of atomic physics and DNA... hmm. Learning symbolism is learning the true universal language, it requires no real "decoder", though it may be trickier to initially understand.

Lets begin:

1) Listen to what he says behind the intro where he's saying "I need help, the government is after me" ect.

I need help
Because the black man is God
The government is after me
And the worst is, black man is the Devil
I need help
So this is to bring everything in the
Someone help me please
universe within the light
Someone help me!
Understanding
They already did 2Pac
My children, all six billion humans
Biggie Smalls
on the planet Earth
Someone help me!
Regardless of who or what, I love you
Someone help me please!
Word is bond, I love you

-ODB

why in the fuck would he say that? hmmmmmmm... the image of a crazy/stupid/drugaddict may turn most people to think that he's just being a nut, but there may be more to all this than you think. ODB was far, far, far, from stupid.

I don't want to get into the black man is god/devil, but it has a lot to do with egypt, and the understanding that black man was the perfect man (not exactly what you hear every day). I know this doesn't sound rational, but our god is the sun. Inside the sun is the devil (i'll show you ODB talking about that later). I am pretty sure thats what they're referring to when they talk about hell. If you want to see sun worship, you'd be suprised where you'll find it. Its been with every single empire since the beginnings of recorded history. Its in the crown worn by the statue of liberty, it was on the throne of rome, it is on the cia coat of arms (logo), hell, Sun Microsystems logo is a fucking swastika:

http://www.mistral.net/imgGallery/main/27.JPG

just connect the U facing out, to the U facing in to right. coincidence? uh. no.

cia has a sun in the center:

http://www.threetwoone.org/uggabugga/2004/cia-seal-old.gif

also has an eagle above, the eagle is basically the phoenix, but less obvious. phoenix represents the rebirth from the flame. the one being reborn within the circle of flames, or the sun.

Thats as far as I'm going though, if you want more its out there. Effectively the Sun is power. When they refer to the Son of god, they refer to the Sun. Its all the same. The symbol for power, is a 1 within a 0. think about that. the one within...

Lyrics stuff:

"I'm a groupie for life about nine wife, all the babies are mine, save a child's life"

-ODB

Now this may seem a little overanylytical, but its still something to consider.

There are 9 planets in the solar system. Astrology and its mathematics are currently used to effectively predict the stock market. This is also searchable. You'd be suprised to find out how many billionaires use astrology to sell their products. If you remember history class, up until recently all kings and politicians had official astrologers.

"No more doctors delivering my babies, stickin pin's killin me slowwlly"

-ODB

It's slowly becoming common knowledge that all the vaccines given to newborns do little other than poison them and prevent mental and physical growth. The mercury and other known neurotoxins used to preserve them are extremely dangerous poisons, and have lead to a serious increase in autism. There are also a host of other chemicals within these vaccines that do more damage than they serve to help. Google up some of the recent evidence if you're at all not convinced. You'd be quite suprised what they don't report on TV. The sodium flouride in your water and in your toothpaste has never been proven to prevent cavities, in fact it is yet another known neurotoxin and is commonly used in rat poison. The flouride in your water is toxic waste from alluminium plants around the country. With all of this true, it certainly makes it hard for one to trust mainstream science who pushes this shit on us. Maybe thats what ODB is saying about trusting his doctor to deliver his babies. Why is it so important for them to destroy our minds with neurotoxins? Anyone else notice how much STUPIDER society is becoming around you? Hmm...

"To the President you say I'm a welfare fraud
you motherfucking right! Let's burn this dark house white!"

Dark house white? I don't know whats going on there, but it seems like he's saying something more.

"Insecure about my ding-dong married to Babylon, My Queen lookin at me like a pawn."

-ODB

I don't know. This one is hard, and maybe someone can help me, but if you're not aware, Babylon which was in Mesopotamia was home to the first known empire. Though I'm not sure, I think what he's suggesting may have to do with the American Empire, and all the empires, and their relation to women taking up feminism and not playing the natural role of a woman. This relates to the queen technically having all the power like in chess, but doing little other than act like a pawn. I really couldn't say for sure, but its far too suggestive to pass up.

"Splash the worst rehearse a verse Flashdance on the universe
Televise the work Network Shop til your neck hurt
Whattup Dirt, nine diagram phoenix on your sweatshirt
Thirty-thousand went bezerk, it's like clockwork"

-Raekwon

Why is he making references to "flash dancing on the universe"? Nine diagrams? More about the planets maybe? Clockwork? Astrology relates the universe to being merely clockwork within a sort of cosmic mathmatics. The earth revolves around the sun every 365 days, and the planets all align roughly every 27,000 years... pretty close to 30,000? I dunno, but according to pretty much all religions in the world we are about to enter the apocolypse... and the planets are all about to align in 2012... people going berserk? I dunno, weird. Maybe i'm trying too hard here. Maybe not...

" An ugly thirty-six chamber degree, what, you wanna rhyme?
Deep bring 600 ABC through the love white hate line
I'm telling you tornado, 42 billion thought travel
The year 90's parallel, controls to the wakes
I dig woman's stomach swell, my borough is dark
Many lights UFO kites, Benjamin Franklin got it right
Abraham I stuck your cherry tree
Your white head came out my black pussy
I ran Rip Van Winkle on all fours
Mountains twinkle twinkle star, Tarzan in a jar
And then came out Jane Flintstone in my gravel pit"

-ODB

This one is fucking hard. This is where he dumps so much shit on you, there's not really any way to keep up. I really can't do this as hard as I try. I would have to spend hours to come up with a half way decent interpretation. For what its worth all characters mentioned may tell some crazy fucking story or some shit, but they also may be independent. He is talking about UFO's and shit, and after all this I don't even know where to go. However Abraham is obviously not referring to Lincoln, but Abraham from the bible. Sticking his cherry tree? The line following just makes this even more confusing. Maybe someone can help me here. The year 90's parallel,l Controls to the wakes refers to control coming to the people with an "awakened" perspective. Although if you think about 600 ABC as 600BC it is roughly the end of the Greek Empire, a society literally RUN by philosophers. Tarzan in a jar seems to refer to natural man being stuck in a cage, or jail.

"Imaginin yourself, as the God space travellin
Round the seven rings of Saturn
Got my sword plus the Abbot in the chamber, nine in the clip
At the gatherin, we left you staggerin, yo it had to been
Hot Nickel, who broke bread, at the Vatican"

-Meth

Saturn is by all old religions considered to be the ruler. Its why judges wear the black robes, its why people go to the black cube at mecca in Islam. You're gonna have to do your own research on that. Sorry. Hot Nickel, who broke bread at the Vatican? The Vatican is evil. They've turned people into sheep who disregard logic and wisdom. And thats all I know.

"Stay up at night don't sleep on your moon
Rest in the day because it's sunlight
Reverse thought psychology"

-ODB

Could have more to do with feminine. Might have more to do with Sun worship, he seems to suggest that Light is good and love, but not the Son's light... hmm.

"Child wild adventures walk trillions of square inches
Ten percentage try to drain me of my mental strengthage
Heavy wattage knowledge cleans blood clottage, and retardage
I refine the garbage logic exterminate your cottage"

-RZA

10% having to do with the elite, heavy wattage knowledge referring to electricity in the brain, and it being the way our brain communicates within itself. I don't know, RZA get your ass over here and explain yourself! haha just kidding.

" Australian Venezuelaen illegal aliens
Chameleons all catch the feelings we revealing
Killer bee keep your mind at ease, lay back like Adam fuckin Eve
Four thousand years in the garden, puffin trees"

I am guessing this has to do with the "golden age", or more directly, the garden of eden. which lasted four thousand years. this time is about when the supposed "ice age" was. Aliens? I dunno.

"I aim slang I maintain, through the main vein
The answer came clever, when we do greatness through trial and error
Mile of terror motormouth, let the odor out
Fumin greater, the temper in my spine huminator
The super grass childish blast sleepy eye stash
The hashish masterpiece, Osirus is the virus
This split second splash, severe drop is near pop
There's fallin teardrops, now is it worth your career?"

-U God

Osirus is the Virus? Osirus was the supposed genderless son of Horus. The end line seems to resonate that whatever all this is supposed to mean, its not worth your career and or life to push it. ODB died. What exactly was his next project? Anyone know? What did he say that would make him say "the government is after me"? I dunno. But there's too much crazy shit going on in the lyrics of just ONE song to make me think there is no real connection. Any real Wu members wanna step up and let us know what the hell is really real about all this? I'd be glad to be proven wrong on some of it. Cause shit I had to guess.

Hellspawn
08-17-2005, 02:14 AM
wow! you're gone so far man.
if what you advance is true, wu member are 9 genius.
personnaly, I think Odb use much symbolism in his lyrics and could have thought about all that before he wrote his rhymes. maybe Rza too (a lil bit less). but for the other members i'm not sure at all.
it's not the type of Meth's lyrics or style, it's more random shit and "looking like deep" shit than anything (even Meth is my favorite member by far).
the only way it could be like you said is that ODB and RZA ghostwrite the whole song and the other members sang it.
maybe i'm wrong but that's my mind right now even I agree with 80% of what you said.

peace

ps: that shit about the alignement of the planets in 2012 is crazy. where did you get this information, is it proven?
________
Big dick tight (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/267/tight/videos/1)

LordReveal
08-17-2005, 02:18 AM
Yo my man your mad on point on all this shit. Specially the part where u say "If you believe in evolution, your true "virgin mary" is the earth that created you. If you belive in creation, your virgin mary is still the woman that fostered your creation, and is still the earth, and is still the "woman" (refering to the planet as female) who gave virgin birth." You probably was off on a couple of other things but for the most part u was correct in my humble opinion. I asume u have read some good books. Alot of the stuff in this song and other songs ("Impossible" from Wu-Tang Forever) comes from books like Vaccines Are Dangerous (a must read), also books like Behold A Pale Horse, Kill Them Before They Grow, and a whole bunch of others. My teacher (Sunez Allah) gave me a booklist of very informative books to read. Whoever wants the list, hit me up at my mailbox. Keep adding on, ryanmeister.

PEACE.

oldie
08-17-2005, 06:03 AM
"Stay up at night/dont sleep on your moon/rest in the day/cuz it's sunlight"-ODB

He's sayin don't sleep on your woman. In the streets, when you "sleep" on someone means that your taking them for granted. And our lessons teach us that the moon is symbolic to a woman b/c the moon reflects the Sun's light in the same way that a woman must always reflect her man's knowledge. So "don't sleep on your moon" means don't take her for granted cuz she might cheat on you. Stay up at night and rest in the day.
wow im impressed, i always wondered what he meant, 'dnt sleep on your moon'. thats some real knowledge there.

The Eighth Sonn
08-17-2005, 06:28 AM
My teacher (Sunez Allah) gave me a booklist of very informative books to read. Whoever wants the list, hit me up at my mailbox. Keep adding on, ryanmeister.

PEACE.
Yo Son, can you hit me up with a list of them books?

Peace

Wu-tang Fan
08-17-2005, 09:04 AM
So R.Z.A. is a muslim!?

LordReveal
08-17-2005, 09:11 AM
RZA is a 5 Percenter, a GOD from The Nation Of Gods & Earths.

hugo in montreal
08-17-2005, 09:22 AM
great thread.

LordReveal
08-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Here's The List:

Message To The Black Man (Elijah Muhammad)
From Niggas To Gods parts 1 & 2 (Akil)
As A Man Thinketh (Paul Guthrie)
The Holy Qur'an
The Holy Bible (king James version)
Dictionary
Stolen Legacy (George G.M. James)
The Destruction Of Black Civilization (Chancellor Williams)
Blacks In Science (Ed. by Ivan Van Sertima)
Lies My Teacher Told Me (James W. Loewen)
The Isis Papers (Dr. Frances Cress Welsing)
The Miseducation Of The Negro (Carter G. Woodson)
Kill Them Before They Grow (Michael Porter)
The Science Of Breath (Yogi Ramacharaka)
Vitamins & Minerals From A to Z (Jewel Pookrum)
Vaccines Are Dangerous (Curtis Cost)
Catcher In The Rye (J.D. Salinger)
1984 (George Orwell)
Nile Valley Contributions To Civilization (Anthony T. Browder)
The Art Of War (Sun Tzu)
The Art Of Peace (Morihei Ueshiba)
How To Eat To Live parts 1 & 2 (Elijah Muhammad)
Blacked Out Through Whitewash (Suzar)
The 48 Laws Of Power (Robert Greene)

These are some (most) of the books for my course, covering everything including: History on the 5% Nation and the lessons, mind study, real sciences (the keys of true Islam: mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, astrology, hypnosis), history, pedagogy, sacred texts, aphorisms, health, creative literature (novels), Western Sciences (economics/sociology), and referential/supplemental.

hagakure360
08-17-2005, 09:29 AM
aiyo good post,

LordReveal
08-17-2005, 09:42 AM
This list for me was more of a guide-line to do reaserch on my own too (as my teacher told me it will) and it did. I started teaching and educating myself too and began to do my own research and found THESE books to also be very helpful:

Know Thyself (Naim Akbar)
Behold A Pale Horse (William Cooper)
The Wu-Tang Manual (The RZA) (gotta put that in there too)
Man, God, & Civilization
The Ruins Of Empires
The Star Of Deep Beginings
Manchild In The Promised Land
Drugs Masquarading As Foods
History: The Human Gamble (Reuven Brenner)
Labyrinths Of Prosperity (Reuven Brenner)
Knowledge For Tomorrow

tekunique
08-17-2005, 09:58 AM
wu-tang's lyrics is deep like that... ive always felt they were too ahead of their time and wont be appreciated until years later, somewhat like the beatles, especially Lennon.. i felt they could have kept on kickin knowledge and subliminal messages, but it just wasnt being receptive by the masses, and had to water it down eventually.

DUMBO
08-17-2005, 10:00 AM
can someone up 'deisel' or state where i can listen to it.
one.

LordReveal
08-17-2005, 10:08 AM
But it's not only heard on the song "Diesel", it's heard on most of Wu-Tang's lyrics, u have to listen carefully tho. The only reason why I'm referin to that specific song is b/c that's what the thread starter is pointing out. BTW, this is a very good thread, props to the thread starter, it's not everyday we have threads like this where we can really conversate about some meaningful shit.

dickridah
08-17-2005, 10:11 AM
i believe in love. rza loves men. that is no hidden symbol.

LordReveal
08-17-2005, 10:17 AM
Bone Collecta really said that? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

dickridah
08-17-2005, 10:41 AM
yeah man, believe it. that guys wouldnt know the difference between britney spears and the wu. he is the ignorant fuka up in here.

peace dawg, i see u didnt disrespect my opinion on rza. props, mad ones at that.

Koolish
08-17-2005, 10:53 AM
sonofabitch, here's another "religion" i have to study to understand. ah well, as long as i further understand wu lyrics its all good.
________
Blowjob forced (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/343/forced/videos/1)

ramel
08-17-2005, 10:58 AM
INSPECTAH DECK

"Chameleons play the wrong side of the fence"
"Switching like clark kent when the drama commence"

MASTA KILLA

"The chameleon throws cream to children, out the window"

Who are these chameleons?

cheech
08-17-2005, 12:56 PM
camoflouge chameleon, ninjas scaling your building,

ryanmeister
08-17-2005, 01:33 PM
yeah but i think what the 5% er's are really doing is not so much a relgion as it is spirituality. The difference is that while religion tells you what you HAVE to believe, spirituality is individualist and lets you make your own decisions based on what you hear. They also are studying knowledge, not hiding it under scriptures and bs. I think understanding all this kind of shit that is really going on is incredibly important for all you people who actually live in the thick of it. The chameleons are as ID's saying, playing both sides, pushing the drugs in, and then running in and profiting off the crime caused by it. The chameleons are kind of an illuminati thing I think. Pulling strings behind the scenes. See the shit going on in the southern states? Mass turf wars over drugs, over 600 people dead, and bush asks his border patrol to stand down. Its just a game to these people, and its sick.

Lesbian Nun
08-17-2005, 02:50 PM
i do LSD to achieve my spirituality... :)

LordReveal
08-17-2005, 03:10 PM
The chameleons are as ID's saying, playing both sides, pushing the drugs in, and then running in and profiting off the crime caused by it.
Exactly. The chameleons are also the corporations that sell the youngters the illusions seen on T.V., music videos, and all that. At the end, the young end up glorifying the shit, God, feel me? And they wont care cuz they'll be on the suburbs chillin.

Infamous_Champ_au
08-17-2005, 04:30 PM
first of all this is the best thread i have ever read on this forum

you niggas r all smart motherfuckers
i just finished wu tang manual and i havent read anything else but i would love 2 get into this shit more cause rza and the other members r all smart
their lyrics r so deep and meaningful and so many people out their have no idea how much meaning is behind the lyrics of the wu ... in my area ppl arent really into hip hop i have 1 good mate that understands the wu like me and everytime we meet we always talk bout the wu and mathematics and everything like that,
thanx for this thread every1 that has posted props 2 you all ;)

ninthchamber
08-17-2005, 05:30 PM
good thread!!

ryanmeister
08-17-2005, 09:45 PM
Yeah man, same shit they talk about in fight club, kids all growing up thinking they're gonna be these big stars, find out that life sucks if you do it their way, and worse its just a stupid game that's just messing with their heads. Everyone's getting played here. But Lord you seem to know your shit, those books are all good references for people looking to figure out what the hell is really going on around them, instead of just smokin' blunts and drinkin 40's every night. Nothing wrong with hanging out and having fun, but shit, im a white boy from the suburbs and thats all anyone does. You wouldn't belive how stupid these kids are out here. No sense at all, and they're all afraid of eachother. You know? All these spoiled ass kids running around with everything they want. They expect to be able to sit around all day doing nothing, just cause mom and dad can afford all their shit. No regard for anyone else. I'm not some dumb ass wigger child doing what MTV tells me to, I like the music man, thats what its about. I wanna help the kids, like Wu does, cause they are the ones that suffer the most from all this shit. The politicians that run the citys don't care, they just want the votes. We gotta teach people the knowledge. What happened to the hip hop that cared about people? That had a message? Isn't that what hip hop is about? Cause if you can't think on your own, people are gonna come in and take advantage of you, and thats just how it is. If everyone's not gonna work together, and keep supporting all the crime, your just fucking your own neighborhood. Gotta find a more positive way to protest the BS. I'm not saying I had to grow up in all that shit, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna be an idiot like all the other dumb whiteys and ignore it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's a whole lot you can do living in situations when you have to try and have enough cash to feed yourself and your family, cause shit happens, and you gotta make ends meet, no matter what you gotta do. Sometimes they gotta come first, and I get that. The problem is when people take it too far and people start getting addicted to these dollars. Get as addicted to money as the greedy lying CEO's and shit. Why is that popular? That shit is sad, and the reason why we have ghettos in the first place. Its just them pulling more strings. I know they got the power in the recording industry, but the money is whats ruined the African people, and hell it ruined the all the people in this country, cause we've all been made into a bunch of dollar chasers, and nothings about just doing the right thing anymore. Everyone's gotta cough up 3000 dollars for some flashy rims and couple hundred for their teeth while their kids are at home eatin stale food. You know? Don't people care about shit? You can't become concieted pricks about all this, cause the kids depend on you. Shit I'm sorry for all this, and some of its not my business. I don't want to stereotype anyone, but what happend to the panthers and the people that wanted to work for eachother? Everyone's gettin' mixed up in the commercialized rap shit passed down for my suburban white moron teenager culture. Hip hop should get the community back, the real community. Cause it'd prolly fix a lotta peoples attitudes.

LordReveal
08-17-2005, 10:37 PM
I show my respects back. Let me clear one thing up. I'm a 5 Percenter. We are not racist. I don't think I'm better than you or anyone else for that matter. The 5 percenters are not pro-black/anti-white, we are pro-righteousness/anti-wickedness. In regards to our lessons saying "the original man is the Asiatic black man, the maker, the owner, the cream of the planet Earth, father of civilization & God of the Universe" and "the Caucasian is Yaqub's grafted devil", I stand firmly befind that 100%. However, I am not racist. We teach that b/c that is both their true nature. That is the white man's nature, but not who he is collectively. Just b/c the black man's true nature is that of peace, I'm not sayin we are all holy. As u can see, we as black & brown people are at war amongst each other daily. It's like we switched roles. The first original black people on Earth were living in peace amongst each other all over Asia (whether it was in Mecca, or southern Asia which is now called Africa, or wherever) we were at peace. Our lessons (which came from Elijah Muhammad & the Nation Of Islam) states that the Caucasian is the devil b/c the first line of white people were known to be mischivious & war makers. But if u look at it today, whites are more at peace with each other than we are with each other (even though they still make war with other nations). Thats another misconception about the 5 Percenters. We are not racist. Clearance 13X (who later changed his name to Allah, commonly known as "Tha Father") is the person who started teaching supreme mathematics in the streets of Harlem to the youth and started the 5% Nation, but he also had a white student (who's still around today). Those who wanted to be taught, he taught. Ya probably ask why I'm bringing this up. The reason is b/c this person (a white person) showed his respect towards me and I acknowledged and I showed my respects in return. Like I said to someone who PM'ed me earlier. Some of us are very proud people, if we took the time to be students of life more ofthen there would be a less hectic world right now. Self-analization is the best analization b/c you are the best judge of yourself, not anybody else. And I'm not preaching either, I'll leave that to the Christians & Muslims. I'm just droppin a little jewel. I'm not sayin lets all hold hands and sing "Peace on earth". Peace begins from within just like respect. If u dont respect yourself don't expect everybody to be respecting you. If a nigga comes & smacks me in the face, u best believe i'ma kick the nigga's teeth in. Like Raekwon said in the intro of IMMOBILAITY, "every way u walk, a nigga's gonna judge your walk, but only YOU could judge YOURSELF at the end of the day, on what the fuck is u doin."

PEACE (Proper Education Always Corrects Errors)

LordReveal
08-18-2005, 12:55 AM
If ya'll wanna know what we (the 5%) are really about read my man Wise Intelligent's interview at www.Ballerstatus.com (http://www.Ballerstatus.com) and my man Saigon's 2 part interview with Cedric Muhammad at www.Blackelectorate.com (http://www.Blackelectorate.com).

LordReveal
08-18-2005, 01:04 AM
Go to the "Archives" section on BlackElectorate.com and look for the Saigon interview. That man spoke so much truth I had to print that shit out.

Punch
08-18-2005, 01:42 AM
I'm curious why you beleive all of that

kizzdogg
08-18-2005, 02:34 AM
damn i really respect all this knowledge being thrown around here. good looks on all this interesting stuff

444trumpets
08-18-2005, 02:54 AM
wu spitten that knowledge
you know wussup yall

PEACE 4.4.4. TRUMPETS

LordReveal
08-18-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm curious why you beleive all of that
What r u sayin. I dont understand. Specify.

BTW, I don't deal in belief, cuz I dont take nothing on face value.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-18-2005, 12:25 PM
allot of wu is very deep and very insightful for real they help me wit shit listen to
Ras Kass feat The RZA-The End, or GZA's LP Beneath The Surface and look at the signifcance behind that title right there on some deep shit tryin 2 tell u too look deeper than the eye can see even RZA's Sunshower or even Wu Tang-America

ramel
08-18-2005, 01:15 PM
INSPECTAH DECK

MASTA KILLA

"The chameleon throws cream to children, out the window"

Who are these chameleons?

Alright here's my answer to my own question.

These chameleons are not deceptive to the eye for spying or decieving purposes.
They're just people who come from a nice,happy background who have a admiration for people of struggle.
The way they play and talk and joke.
Also thier music like soul or rap and R&B is very fansinating to these chameleons.
But It's people of struggle that can give off the impression that a person of a easy going background can't hang or isn't accepted in the struggle.
To get close enough to the people they disguise themselves as........people of struggle.
You know as them fronters or wanna bee thugs,but they're know such thing.
Inside of each of them awaits little angels who have been given a deep love and admiration for people of struggle by god.
So much that they actually will commit crimes,smoke weed,drink or even fight to keep themselves in the circle of that crowd.

Chameleons are not stress ridden,heartless,cowardly people.
They're not bad people either.
They look for the right moment engraved in the senses to reveal their super-hero powers.NO BULLSHIT WE HAVE THEM.
We're good people.
We're very smart but can play stupid not to offend are company.
And to be rejected by our people of struggle is another day behind the chameleon suit.
In time w'ell begin to reveal our goods layer by layer.

PEACE

Seany
08-18-2005, 02:45 PM
The mercury and other known neurotoxins used to preserve them are extremely dangerous poisons, and have lead to a serious increase in autism. There are also a host of other chemicals within these vaccines that do more damage than they serve to help. Google up some of the recent evidence if you're at all not convinced. You'd be quite suprised what they don't report on TV. The sodium flouride in your water and in your toothpaste has never been proven to prevent cavities, in fact it is yet another known neurotoxin and is commonly used in rat poison. The flouride in your water is toxic waste from alluminium plants around the country. With all of this true, it certainly makes it hard for one to trust mainstream science who pushes this shit on us. Maybe thats what ODB is saying about trusting his doctor to deliver his babies. Why is it so important for them to destroy our minds with neurotoxins? Anyone else notice how much STUPIDER society is becoming around you? Hmm... Yep.. Truth.

Search on here (http://www.curezone.com) for info, lots of interesting articles on that and alot of other stuff.. It's also a good health site, to educate and to give you knowledge on self healing.. Fuck Chemical drugs!

I never realised how deep Wu were, until buying the Wu-tang manual the other day(Only upto like page 73)and reading this post.. I understand the lyrics alot more now. :)

Keep it coming.

ryanmeister
08-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Lord you're the man. I wish I could meet people who had respect for others, respect for self, and respect for knowledge like you and your group do. I agree white man is natrually the devil. I've never felt terribly in touch with my "white" self. Sometimes your personality shows more through your soul than your genetics. The black man is definately more peaceful, and the white people of america would be able to see that if africa wasn't a wasteland, and the other places housing people of darker color. Sadly in my opinion a lot of white people have had to effectively "tamed" through fear and cowardice. The African societies however, natrually reflect and respect nature as one with man, instead of seperating it as forign. They also seem to hold more moral values and open honesty. If we accept that the Divine light like ODB talks about (and shit, every religion) is simply sunlight, you could even consider it being shown genetically through the skin of the dark people by absorbing the light and turning their skin dark. The fair skinned people like me naturally reject the light by reflecting it. But this is just another idiom, because as you said before, the symbolism of this suggests tendancies, not applicable stereotypical FACTS. Judging on skin color is not appropriate, irregardless of the implications it may symbolically hold.

To ramel, I kind of feel like an idiot for what I had said. I misread the quotes and began to make assumptions. I agree entirely with your description of the "chameleons". Nothing more to say.

good topic everyone. i hope someone else can figure out some new shit for us to look at. this is a very interesting subject thats applicable to all people.

7ess
08-19-2005, 12:31 AM
Whats good? Its cool to see that ODB was mentioned on this thread i was blessed to meet the God back in the day & he doesn't get remembered for the right reasons. People laughed at him when he said wu-tang's for the children but the wu's dropped many jewels and lead a lot of people to find knowledge of self.
Gza breaks alot down in basic instructions before leaving earth: do the math to the title (bible)
P.E.A.C.E.

WOLFNSHEEPCLOTHZ
08-19-2005, 01:28 AM
thats word ya'll are break'in it down line for line so i'll throw one in

"Whatup Dirt! 9 diagram phoenix on your sweatshirt" -Shallah Rae-

the WU symbol itself resembles a phoenix symbol in alot of ways, a 9 diagram phoenix sounds alot like the 9 members' WU symbol so is Rae say'n that ODB had on a WU sweatshirt?

lol i just noticed i only got 1 post now, i used to have 5,000 up on this mug

Wu-tang Fan
08-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Come on man,why would they have secret messages in their songs?

LordReveal
08-19-2005, 10:54 AM
^
Cuz it's not meant for everyone to get. It's meant for the seekers of Knowledge & Wisom. Eventually, those people (like us) will get it. Listen to the closing of Wu-Tang Forever. On it, Raekown clearly points out that "this is for certain people, certain supporters, certain fans", ect. Masta Killa also says a line (on "For Heavens Sake", Wu-Tang Forever, Disc 1) where he says "Observe this magnetic Attraction...", many other references of this term have been made on other songs. When the Gods say Magnetic Attraction they are referin to the knowlede they speak. The seekers of knowledge will get attracted to it regardless. RZA put it best on the song from Digital Bullet ("Show U Love") when he said "the words of wisdom is like a magnet to the ear". First u gotta do the KNOWLEDGE (meaning look, listen, & observe), then when u have applied that, it will show in your WISDOM (your wise words, ways & actions), resulting in a full UNDERSTANDING gained. And Understanding is to see things clearly for what they are and not what they appear to be. The only way u can trully see everything for what it is and not what it appears to be is thru the all-seeing-eye or your "third eye", which is THE MIND.

Keep teaching, ya'll
PEACE.

cheech
08-19-2005, 11:09 AM
a good example of this LordReveal is on masta killa's album. the last track with the bruce lee sample, he says something like..."Instead of wasting time to try and grab them back, the dominant magnetic will always attract"

now figure out the riddle

and if you don't know...the wu is draped in esoteric terms and hidden symbolism then you are missing 99% of what there saying and cannot be a true fan.

keep your thoughts on your lessons, what the bloodclot
method man

cheech
08-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Come on man,why would they have secret messages in their songs?

you have no clue

LordReveal
08-19-2005, 11:21 AM
a good example of this LordReveal is on masta killa's album. the last track with the bruce lee sample, he says something like..."Instead of wasting time to try and grab them back, the dominant magnetic will always attract"
Exactly. I forgot about that song. Thank you for adding on.

PEACE.

Wu-tang Fan
08-19-2005, 11:32 AM
^
Cuz it's not meant for everyone to get. It's meant for the seekers of Knowledge & Wisom. Eventually, those people (like us) will get it. Listen to the closing of Wu-Tang Forever. On it, Raekown clearly points out that "this is for certain people, certain supporters, certain fans", ect. Masta Killa also says a line (on "For Heavens Sake", Wu-Tang Forever, Disc 1) where he says "Observe this magnetic Attraction...", many other references of this term have been made on other songs. When the Gods say Magnetic Attraction they are referin to the knowlede they speak. The seekers of knowledge will get attracted to it regardless. RZA put it best on the song from Digital Bullet ("Show U Love") when he said "the words of wisdom is like a magnet to the ear". First u gotta do the KNOWLEDGE (meaning look, listen, & observe), then when u have applied that, it will show in your WISDOM (your wise words, ways & actions), resulting in a full UNDERSTANDING gained. And Understanding is to see things clearly for what they are and not what they appear to be. The only way u can trully see everything for what it is and not what it appears to be is thru the all-seeing-eye or your "third eye", which is THE MIND.

Keep teaching, ya'll
PEACE.
Why would some people strait outta the ghetto have secret messages hidden in their songs anyway?And Raekwon is just a stupid cunt who says U-God is a corny-arse and R.Z.A. the same.But my main point is why would regular hood homies have hidden messages in their songs about wisdom!?

Lesbian Nun
08-19-2005, 11:50 AM
well they do...they're not regular hood homies neither...they're some of the most famous people to come outta staten isle in the hip-hop scene ever...that's not REGULAR...they got to this point for a fuckin reason...don't be so ignorant...and don't play games neither, i know you know all this...quit breakin' balls...

Wu-tang Fan
08-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Yo,the thing is I hear people talking about it but it's never yet clarrified.But then surely 50-cent isn't regular lil-jon isn't regular what makes these rappers special apart from their good music?

cheech
08-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Why would some people strait outta the ghetto have secret messages hidden in their songs anyway?And Raekwon is just a stupid cunt who says U-God is a corny-arse and R.Z.A. the same.But my main point is why would regular hood homies have hidden messages in their songs about wisdom!?

you are not helping this thread at all with ignorant comments. you're on of the 85% we speak of.

LordReveal
08-19-2005, 01:51 PM
u gotta understand that not everyone is on the same wave length tho. Im not tryin to disrespect u but your'e 15 right? Certain people grow outta shit & others don't. Alot of these rap niggaz aint men and u could see it b/c of the frame of mind theyr'e on. I study Etimology (which is the study of the root or origin of a word, traced to the beginning). I have an Etimology dictionary. The word man is traced to the word MIND. That is the origin of the word man. There is definitely NO DOUBT (there shouldn't be) that what ultimately makes a man is his mind. A God once told me "I could know a 13 year old MAN, and know a 30 year old KID". What he was tring to tell me was that what makes a man is his mindstate and not his physical age. (PEACE to the God Infinite Mind Allah for droppin that jewel on me). (BTW, a good book to read is "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen). There are certain people that go thru trials & tribulations and learn from it the first time. Then you have people who go thru shit again, again & again and gain nothing from it because they didn't see the blessing in disguise. Alot of these rap niggaz are like that. I dont think Wu are just some "hood homies" (lol) as u put it. Im not saying this cuz I'm a 5 Percenter either. To put it nicely Wu-Tang and 50 Cent don't belong in the same sentance nor category.

Wu-tang Fan
08-19-2005, 02:04 PM
But I though that Ghost-Face Killah came out with a lot of unrelated(semmingly) stuff because he couldn't find words to say exactly what he ment.What are they if they ain't normal rappers?I know they came out with a revolotionery style but I don't see what's so deep about them.All the stuff that your saying semmes really complicated though.And why do they mention "Allah" alot,I though Allah was the muslim god!?

Lesbian Nun
08-19-2005, 02:08 PM
^aw i never even knew he was 15, i never woulda replied...he's just ignorant...that's all

don't call raekwon a dumb cunt...that's not very civilized...

lord reveal is tellin the truth youngen...you're a 15 year old kid...

LordReveal
08-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Yo, Wu-Tang Fan, read this whole thread from the beginning. Read everything I and others posted then ask yaself if u understand at least a little of what was said on this thread. I dont think u read from the begining. Then, if u dont understand, maybe it was meant for u not to understand.

PEACE

LordReveal
08-19-2005, 02:31 PM
BTW, why is your name Wu-Tang Fan? just curious.

LordReveal
08-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Oh shit, I just realized I've been spending alot of time on this thread. Its consuming all my time, gotta lot of shit to take care of. Expectin a seed on the way in 6 months. It's been good. I love building my thoughts with ya. This is the best thread I've been on since I signed up, it's an alternative to the regular "what Wu-Tang needs to do" or "36 Chambers Vs. Forever" or "This album gonna be shit" threads. Take care, ya'll.

Love, Peace & Happiness

LordReveal
08-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Ya could hit me up at AIG10382@msn.com or at www.Myspace.com/lordreveal (http://www.Myspace.com/lordreveal).

Wu-tang Fan
08-19-2005, 02:55 PM
INSPECTAH DECK

Who are these chameleons?Oh yeah,well let me drop some knowledge what Inskectah Dirk has to say:what he means is he changes into a savage gun-wielding fiend when they bring out the bulls(incredibaly rare beef).And for those of you who were 3 years old when it came out the reason he mentioned Clark-Kent (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001002/bio) is that when the Wu were really banging there was a T.V. series of superman on the television,and clark's hidden identity was a average reporter called Clark-Kent (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001002/bio)who used to go in the toilet or something and change into his superman constume when someone was in danger.And get this,the superman series ended after forever came out signaling the end of the "super" era of Wu-Tang!So I can tell you this song was made in an era from 93-(when the Superman series started)-97(when the superman series ended).

ramel
08-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Oh shit, I just realized I've been spending alot of time on this thread. Its consuming all my time, gotta lot of shit to take care of. Expectin a seed on the way in 6 months. It's been good. I love building my thoughts with ya. This is the best thread I've been on since I signed up, it's an alternative to the regular "what Wu-Tang needs to do" or "36 Chambers Vs. Forever" or "This album gonna be shit" threads. Take care, ya'll.

Love, Peace & Happiness

Congratulations on ya seed. :thumbup:
God bless him or her.:hooray:

PS Which album's better "36 chambers or wu-tang Forever":D

urban_angel
08-19-2005, 03:01 PM
Yuss yuss congrats on the coming seed LordReveal.:cheerlie:

Really enjoyed reading all the knowledge y'all been droppin :clap: , keep it comin.

p.e.a.c.e

Lesbian Nun
08-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Oh yeah,well let me drop some knowledge what Inskectah Dirk has to say:what he means is he changes into a savage gun-wielding fiend when they bring out the bulls(incredibaly rare beef).And for those of you who were 3 years old when it came out the reason he mentioned Clark-Kent (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001002/bio) is that when the Wu were really banging there was a T.V. series of superman on the television,and clark's hidden identity was a average reporter called Clark-Kent (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001002/bio)who used to go in the toilet or something and change into his superman constume when someone was in danger.And get this:the superman series ended after forever came out signaling the end of the "super" era of Wu-Tang!So I can tell you this song was made in an era from 93-(when the Superman series started)-97(when the superman series ended).

you smoke crack, don't you?

almost forgot...congrats Lordreveal...

Wu-tang Fan
08-19-2005, 03:16 PM
damn who put that telephone smilie in my post.......raaaaaaaaaawwwwww

belfalo
08-21-2005, 10:54 PM
it may be a bit late to reply to this post but i cant leave it without an answer.:)

in my opinion it doesnt matter is RZA has put these "hidden messages" into his songs on purpose or not. let me show you what i mean woth an example.

in "2 cups of blood" RZA says "arm ot the leg, leg, arm to the head". as someone metiond before if you read the thickked letters the word "Allah" comes out. 2 arms, 2 legs and a head means "man" of course. for me thos line means that avarage people are the god. we have the power to create chaos or peace just like a "real" god. also if people are god earth must be heaven and hell too. how? well if you and other people are a good and respect each other you will get to heaven. not to the heaven eith angels and st. peter at the gates but tothe heaven here on the earth. is people lied in peace the world we live in would be an almost perfect place, the "heaven". of course if you hate others and they hate each other as well the world will be hell. people will suffer from wars and crime.
what i mean is RZA may dont give a damn about this stuff but it doesnt matter. it doesnt matter because what matters is the people hear these lines by the Wu members and start thinking about the world, each other and the future. RZA dont have to actually say this shit in his songs.
is for example 50 cent had any lyrics that can make anyone think about these thing id say hes a great rapper, a great musucian but since only bullshit comes out of his mouth i cant appreciate him music.

well i hope its understandeble. sorry for my bad english but as you can see in my info im not american nor english and its 6 AM here in Hungary and im too tired to read this post again to find the mistakes.

ryanmeister
08-22-2005, 01:17 AM
The Chase - RZA

Burst better run better run for your life!
Burst break run jet flee boogey move be audi (yo)
Slide duck dip bounce be ghost escape blazini poof
The Genie disappear cast out like they ain't seen me (yo) ...
(Yo) Burst!
Put the gear in the ignition first it spark my transmission
I'm gear shiftin fast lane switchin tryin to ditch em
Escape I got the briefcase full of papers

Plus the microtape of all the secret society snakes
Recordings, plan how they want to destroy the black man
and take every square inch of land and kill the Wu Clan

What the fuck? My four hundred horsepower truck
High speed with the Ironman CD turned all the way up
Shots fired in back of me, they practically hit my tire
Though I smell smoke, I hope my engine ain't on fire
Pulled off the road, hope this damn truck won't explode
Felt like The Saint from the last James Bond episode
Drivin sixty miles per hour through weed trees and dead flowers
Bust the overdrive, couldn't control the power
Pushin through bushes, mud, bugs
Covered the front and back windshield like carwash suds
I couldn't sleep, I knew these niggaz was gainin on me
I tried to bust a 360, I crashed into a tree
It felt like a bulldozer, knocked my ass over
I fell out the Rover, grabbed the briefcase ran over
to a log cabin, had a sign posted DO NOT ENTER
I bust through the door my body got cut up with splinters
I ain't give a FUCK, tryin to find somewhere to duck
Ahh, ahh, uhhhhh, ahh
and catch my breath, count how many shots I had left
My clip was full, the first nigga walk through I'm gonna pull
It was Ivan Korlof, he came through with a sawed off
Bust the cannon shot and tore the rest of the fuckin door off
Burst, break, run, jet, flee, boogey, move, be audi
Slide, duck, dip, bounce, be ghost, escape, blazini, poof
The Genie, disappear, cast out like they ain't seen me
Killer Bee, fast lamborghini
(repeat 2X)
Junk turned fragments scattered in all direction
One grazed me, on my kneecap but didn't faze me
?Count Latree? jumped up, I fired back
My four-four snub slug, dug a hole in his head
like Dig Dug, partner crashes in
with the infrared precision shots, just missin
Night vision goggles, shit had me boggled
Forty-Four mag, was too much to swallow
Held the briefcase in front of my face, jumped through the window
Daring, got up and went like Dr. Kimball
I burst, broke, ran, jetted, fleed, boogied, moved, was audi
Slid, ducked, dipped, bounced, ghost, escaped, blazini, poof
The Genie, disappear, niggaz out like they ain't seen me
Killer Bee move with the speed of lamborghini
Bobby Steels on the track, word up
Bout to escape with the tape
Word up

more and more of this hidden story is coming to me... it is my belief that the five rings of the olympics representing the same thing you were talking about. the two two and the ONE.

have a look at the 2006 torino olympics sign. you are either a coincidence or conspiricy theororist, and either way, you wont know, so i say it's better to try to understand whats going on than constantly pass it off as nothing:

http://www.torino2006.org/images/logo_header_h_log.jpg

every story of man refers to the ONE, who we call the messiah, and the most popular tell it best. it is our story. it is deep within, almost as if within our genetics. star wars, matrix, lord of the rings, harry potter, and so many more from the old days, where do we stop and realize this is not just a story? where we recognize this must have happened long ago and DEEPLY affected us forever? these stories are popular because they connect best with the telling of this story. the story being told parallels that of the christ figure every time.

so anyways, back to the symbol the star like things up there form circles... there are 7 chakras that ascend to heaven symbolized by the seven stars to heaven. there are five across twice, perhaps representing the five on each side? the five fingers, five toes on each side? its strange that we all grow like this, symmetrical, thats a lot of what the divinci drawing shows...

http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/1996-07-28/da-vinci-man.jpg

look at the perfect 360 degree circle, same shit RZA talks about in his book.

but do you see the square as well? we are beyond perfect. we are infinitely balanced, and its a bit scary. see the five notches down below on that line? five more? look back at that olympics symbol... the geometry involved in our own anatomy is beyond genetic evolution, it is mathmatically perfect (though individually we are not without distortions), and this is why so many people believe in creationism (though most haven't done their research on why). this goes farther too. one day they will find out knowledge we used to know long ago. science and religion pursue the same thing, an objective explination of reality based upon the impressions of the five senses. we have divided those instutions and used them to incite insanity and artificiality upon our people. they study exactly the same thing. these are the same conclusions reached by philosophers in ancient greece, china, and all over the world back in around 600 bc. there is natural order. and to quote albert einstien

"i do not believe god plays dice"

recognizing that there is no random, you accept there is meaning in all moments, accepting random, you see no meaning in any moment. its one or the other, and you know it. what i suggest is that time moves in cycles (as suggested by history), and consciousness is connected (as suggested by the stock market). there is god whether you believe in the concept or not. god is not a seperated secular thing, god is you, god is me, and god is everything. the infinity beyond explination. by living you accept death. death is natural and is nothing to be afraid of. we know there is more after death, but we don't have to leave hell here, and heaven after as our religions tell us. thats what belfalo was saying. so if we accept time moves in cycles, than we must believe in re-incarnation, though there seems to be quite a bit of forgetting going on during the re-birth of a soul. it is hard to accept, and perhaps a little too radical for all of you, but we are only tooling with logic, which if anything, is what god would use to design the universe. we see the cycles of the sun around the earth, which is what the christ story is based on. the zodiac has 12 signs, and the bible has 12 apostles (which if you remember the last supper)

http://www.initaly.com/regions/artists/lsup.jpg

was painted with four groups of three. the twelve apostles referring to the months. those four groups suggests the four seasons. the zodiac is divided in this way:

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/images/jesus_seasons.jpg

http://www.naturealmanac.com/almanac/gardening/moonsigns/signs_wheel_h.gif

another though is that if you accept christ as the thirteenth man in the picture, this would relate to the 13 lunar cycles a year. anyways, if you look at the circle in the middle of the zodiac you will understand why christ is painted in the middle, as the sun, in the same sense as the zodiac. the middle represents the sun.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/images/solstice.jpg

and here is our holy cross. i'm going to steal a bit from a friend:

The Sun, since the first day of summer, has each day been moving southward, and stops when it reaches its lowest point in the Northern Hemispheric sky (December 22nd - our winter solstice).

At this lowest point, the Sun stops its journey southward.
For three days, December 22nd, 23rd , and 24th, the Sun rises on the exact same latitudinal (declination) degree.

This is the only time in the year that the Sun actually stops its movement Northward or Southward in our sky. On the morning of December 25th the Sun moves one degree northward beginning its annual journey back to us in the Northern Hemisphere, ultimately bringing our spring. Anything steadily moving all year long that suddenly stops moving for three days was considered to have died. Therefore, God's Sun who was dead for three days, moves one-degree Northward on December 25th beginning its annual journey back to the Northern Hemisphere. The Sun is symbolically
....BORN AGAIN.

And to this day, His worshippers still celebrate His BIRTHDAY!.... Merry Christmas.

so here's what i believe:

you can't sit back and just say there's nothing more to the universe. you can't sit around and pretend like you understand everything, and then pretend like we can't ever know actually know any of it. ever hear of the book 1984 by george orwell? they call that doublethink, two thoughts that cancel eachother out and remove the concept from conciousness, and yet so many people believe it. quite sad. we dismiss our own desire for knowledge and create your surroudings to support this dissillusionment. as if there's nothing more going on you can't see, as if there is no deep conflict with the good and evil of man... and upwards. there's so much we don't understand, to simply assume that in our existance we are just some unfathomable random plop of crap in some shithole planet in a place as finite as a computer program. its not, and you can tell, because you experience love, life, hate, passion, and all feelings. your feelings are your only true connection to god, your perception is not so much as seeing as accepting light into corneas and processing it symbolicly into chairs, desks, flowers, and so on. this is why a computer will never truely understand reality, it is finite and everythingness is forever beyond it. conciousness can not exist without that divine connection. as we continue to move into a more systematically designed artifical society, we feel worse and worse and force our own deaths upon ourselves. i think we can reverse this shit. its coming soon, you'll see. meanwhile we accept corruption by a class system that allows children to be born into inequality, as if a fresh life deserves any less than any other. perhaps you work for what you get, but you NEVER deny a new soul the sameness as another. they have done nothing to deserve any less than another. if we look at the children born into all these rich families (cough cough george w bush) that play gi joe with our sons and daughters overseas, that collect billions for themselves... they are born into corruption, and take upon the corruption. they have been programmed to accept that no no man is as worthy as they, when in fact no man is more worthy than any other. one day we will recognize the concept of foreign is only a tool used by those who divid and conquer. and thats all i've got for you today.

im not asking you to believe anything, just to question what you "know", that has been told to you for another. the journey for knowledge lies within only yourself.

ryanmeister
08-22-2005, 01:26 AM
i fucked up a lot of my spelling and grammar. oh well you all will understand it anyways.

-Goddess-
08-22-2005, 01:34 AM
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/davincicode/site/

InvincibleArmor79
08-22-2005, 01:38 AM
damn, son.... mad deep, mad deep

Big C
08-22-2005, 03:24 AM
I'll never think the same way again.

LordReveal
08-22-2005, 08:13 AM
Oh shit, this thread is still goin on? Good to see this. Yo Ryan, that was a very good and interesting point (I agree with 95% of what was said.) You know what song ya'll should check out tho? "Nature Of The Threat" by Ras Kass. For those of ya who never heard of this song, I highly recommend it. Download the shit. I'll be poppin up here once in a while, but I gotta leave now. Keep it up guys.

PEACE

cheech
08-22-2005, 07:27 PM
you can also check some stuff by Dr. Malachi York... he teaches things of this nature.

cheech
08-22-2005, 07:30 PM
Oh shit, this thread is still goin on? Good to see this. Yo Ryan, that was a very good and interesting point (I agree with 95% of what was said.) You know what song ya'll should check out tho? "Nature Of The Threat" by Ras Kass. For those of ya who never heard of this song, I highly recommend it. Download the shit. I'll be poppin up here once in a while, but I gotta leave now. Keep it up guys.

PEACE

thank you very much LordReveal for letting me know about that rass Kass song...he basically breaks it down pretty good. this has got to be my favorite thread...we gotta keep adding on.

Wu-tang Fan
08-23-2005, 12:34 PM
Yo ryan-master talking about all that stuff I can't see what it have to do with the Wu.And it actually slowed my computer down as well because it was so big!

Dolcezza
08-23-2005, 12:35 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/da_vinci_code/large.html

Wu-tang Fan
08-23-2005, 01:15 PM
D'fuck has this got to do with the Wu?

Dolcezza
08-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Nothing.

the silencer
08-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Wu-tang Fan---check back at this thread in like 3 or 4 years dog...ur not gonna comprehend it now...until then just keep browsin...

as for ryanmeister-----keep doin the knowledge man. this morning i started readin this thread from page 1 and this shit has blown me away. i've been on kind of a knowledge/spiritual search since like March wen i coppd the Wu Manual and read that shit in a few days.

PEACE

the silencer
08-23-2005, 02:34 PM
i havnt read Da Vinci Code cuz i hate readin fiction (i think its a waste of time) but from that preview the movie looks pretty sick...possibly could wake some of these motherfuckers walkin around in a daze.

cheech
08-23-2005, 02:49 PM
if you don't understand what this has to do with the Wu than you're not the person Wu is rapping to. this has a lot more to do with the Wu than 99% of these wasted threads. ryan and lordreveal thanks for the knowledge. also check Wu Wear cause Rza drops some shit on there.

"You can tell the true and living god by his aura, keep your sword straight, maintain your weight, but he ate, too much monosodoium glutamate" classic

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-23-2005, 02:51 PM
if you don't understand what this has to do with the Wu than you're not the person Wu is rapping to. this has a lot more to do with the Wu than 99% of these wasted threads. ryan and lordreveal thanks for the knowledge. also check Wu Wear cause Rza drops some shit on there.

"You can tell the true and living god by his aura, keep your sword straight, maintain your weight, but he ate, too much monosodoium glutamate" classic
don't waste your time trying to explain to wu tang fan, he was presented with the answers to his questions and yet still asks the same questions....one day he may or may not get it. But as of now he's just trying to start a argument

also peace to every person who dropped some jewels in this thread, good to see people like you still exist on here

cheech
08-23-2005, 04:23 PM
check www.infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com) for some good stuff

the silencer
08-23-2005, 05:22 PM
check www.infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com) for some good stuff
link didnt work

ryanmeister
08-23-2005, 06:04 PM
"You can tell the true and living god by his aura, keep your sword straight, maintain your weight, but he ate, too much monosodoium glutamate"

hahah love that shit. great quote man. and yeah, infowars has great stuff for people who aren't fooled by the tv entertainment news. there's kooky shit out there too though, you know disinformation is rampant, but the people who are on that site all have good intentions to at least keep an uncensored, unbiased stream of news up there. i'm not saying everyone's out to lie, but you gotta be skeptical about all this stuff, even what i'm saying, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't approach it logically. like you silencer, i actually started this back in spring, i don't know why or what, but it was like destiny slapping you in the face saying "wake up". and i think other people will find it happening to them too. didn't come from anyone else. strangest shit. and wu-fan, like everyone else has said, you either get it or you don't, and if you don't, don't worry about it, just don't be afraid to be smart, you'll appreciate it when you're older.

ujesus
08-23-2005, 06:31 PM
Its good to know that other cats think like this. Im lost in the suburbs and its seems as if everyone is on some bullshit trickery. I got a couple of cats who are on the real level, about 4 of em. I would really like to awaken more, but folk aint trying to hear that, but yall know that. I got to give big up to my pops for implanting the knowledge in me since birth and for being out there awakening people. Hes a minister in the church, not the pastor or anyone on stage putting on a show for folks trying to get there money. They gave him the shit they dont care about, saving folks. He be bring folks to the light so they can get their mind right.

much love and keep speading the knowledge.

_Dolcezza_
08-25-2005, 02:18 AM

cheech
08-25-2005, 03:58 PM
is the thread over??????

thwak
08-25-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to break down a warcloud song.

hagakure360
08-25-2005, 08:36 PM
aiyo, i suggest yall start with all or even a few tracks of disc 2 off of WU tang forever, should be broken down, or even just the main message of some tracks, because they say thats where he knowledge is at.

They said people weren't going to figure it out until the year 2G. Its 2K5 and I understand a little. Im a student of life, and completely ignorant.

peace

ryanmeister
08-28-2005, 04:23 PM
cool i'll look into the wu forever disc. here's A.I.D.S. from Iron Flag

"Continous"
"Yeah, youknowhatI'msayin?"
"Wu-Tang"
"Aiyyo aiyyo, come on yo yo yo I'ma shoot over here"
"On that AIDS thing"
"YouknowhatI'msayin? I'm gonna just slide in the studio quick"
"Yo, yo"
"And get this done"

<span class="mark">[Verse One: Killah Priest]</span>

When you're sexually frustrated, plus waiting for a long time
You both had strong minds
Combined with feelings, she seems appealing
for each other, discreet lover, no longer keeps brothers
Smothered under deep covers
Erotic programs, Moet and slow jams
Enough to make you hold hands
And plus you a bold man
You fall in a manhole, where the forbidden tree grow
And bullshit ego, of fly negro
Whole garden sour, polluted with a dead flower
Months later, he's layin on a respirator
Depending on a generator, to keep his heart moving
And start losing sight in his right eye
In weeks he might die

<span class="mark">[Verse Two: Raekwon]</span>

Yeah, uh-huh
I know this dope-fiend cat, word up, his name is Javier
Part-time shooter sharing needles in the stairs
Wise guys disguised as a fly guy
you gettin high right? Weeded up with red shit in your right eye
Youse a menace, your brain cells finished
Begging forgiveness, calling that up top shit syphillis
You know what you was gettin into
Try to guess on what I've been through
Fuck shorty raw then she scared you

<span class="mark">[Chorus: Raekwon]</span>

AIDS kills, word up respect this, yo
Coming from the Wu, it's real
Coming from my crew, it's real

<span class="mark">[Verse Three: RZA]</span>

My nigga Chuck, he loved to fuck
Everything exotic bitches down to ugly ducks
Like Nancy, who liked the fancy tickles
so he put popsicles on her nipples to make her sex passion
triple quadriple, until she bust
Overcome with passion, big ass want lust upon him

But nigga he forsake to grab the condom
Fuck it, he said AIDS, was government made
to keep niggaz afraid so they won't get laid no babies be made
And the black population will decrease within a decade
German warfare product against the dark shade

<span class="mark">[Chorus:]</span>

Coming from my crew, it's real
Coming from the Wu, it's real

<span class="mark">[Verse Four: Master Killer, Inspector Deck]</span>

Caught by the gravitation earth rotation
Six in the sex is deep, when you can't see clear
through the sheer brassiere, toke back
Smoking a spliff, sippin cognac, God
you know my two love songs, Bobby Womack tracks
Got her fat ass layin flat on her back

Yo, as she lay, she wore a silk gray neglige
Alehze pours, the radio play, Marvin Gaye
What's Going On? As she screams Sexual Healing
Couldn't fight the feeling her legs hit the ceiling
Hittin all positions dipped in for quick love
She's professional she does this shit in strip clubs
Flied in June until she Acquired Immune Deficiency
Now misery is the Syndrome

<span class="mark">[Outro: Raekwon and others]</span>

Oh shit, God that's wild
Damn, that's some cherry flavor shit going on though kid
For real, knowhatI'msayin?
What about the exotic type
Caskets is waitin for brothers
Word up slide on the joints baby
Before you go to sex take protection
Word up

AIDS kills, word up respect this
America Is Dying Slowly (4x)

Yeah, word yo, sliding up in this store right here
I ain't even playing that man, for real
Dig it
Respect how I'm living kid
Here forever, word up
Lubricated joints, ribbed joints is bangin
But they still playing the hotel door man
Word, you know how that be though, you know how that be
Yo, just gettin to be too old
Chick over there lookin like Sonny and Cher
Over there
Yeah
America Is Dying Slowly
Surely
America Is Dying Slowly
America Is Dying Slowly
remember that! Syndrome, be the resident
America Is Dying Slowly
Wu-Tang, Syndrome, be the resident

Noodles, Bobby Steels, Lou Diamonds, Killer Priest
Rolly Rollie Fingers, Johnathan Blaze, Maximillion
Prodigal Sons, Anthony Starks, Hellrazor
Prodigal Son, and in the place, Sixty Second
Sunz of Man, Gambinos, forever...
Keep it safe!
Ol Dirt Schultz, word up baby
Protect yourself!
Keep it safe

you gotta wonder why they keep throwin shit in there like that... hopefully i'll have time to hit up wu forever within the week.

ryanmeister
08-28-2005, 04:46 PM
oh yeah and here's how i speculate ODB died.

once again, i'm not saying it IS how he died, just suggesting a possibility

so what was his CAUSE of death, cause people seem to shy away from it...

The death of rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard has been ruled an accident by the New York medical examiner's office. Officials have declared the Wu-Tang Clan star died from the combined effects of cocaine and a prescription painkiller, but had no proof his death was planned.

ODB, real name Russell Jones, died last month at a Manhattan recording studio.

source: http://www.cracklog.com/odbs_cause_of_death_ruled_an_accident

so ASSUMING he didn't die by accident (cause i really don't think it was any sort of accident), how would you assassinate someone like that? chekkit:

For the answer to this question, we begin by looking at two substances that would break down into ordinary bodily chemicals. Of course, these are prescription drugs, and the only barrier preventing such a crime is gaining access to a doctor's prescription pad. Once that relatively minor detail has been worked out, the commission of the crime is contingent upon getting the drugs into the victim's body. The following two chemical compounds can be used to create a heart attack in anyone, while leaving no trace of a crime:

Potassium Chloride: Potassium Chloride is known to be among the ingredients in many prescription drugs, such as: Klor-Con, Klor-Con 8, Klor-Con 10, and Klor-Con/25, among others. Potassium Chloride breaks down into both its' individual components, potassium and chlorine. Both are found in the human body and the presence of either or both of these will not raise suspicion by either the attending physician or the coroner, who will carry out the autopsy. This compound breaks down into both potassium and chlorine, in which the chlorine (Cl) binds with the human body's naturally occurring sodium (Na) to create NaCl -- sodium chloride -- common table salt. The resultant heart attack is found to have no known cause -- as all that is found in the body is a slightly elevated level of NaCl. Too much potassium in the body causes tachycardia (fast heart-rate), which then leads to something known as ventricular fibrillation, which is one of many types of cardiac arrest.

Calcium Gluconate: Calcium Gluconate is available in a 10% hypertonic I.V. (intravenous) solution, which simply means that the concentration is higher than what normally appears in the human body. The process by which this works is known as osmosis -- the hypertonic solution removes the water and glucose from the body's cells -- replacing it with Calcium Gluconate. The calcium and the glucose are deposited in the body to be used as energy/fuel. The glucose is used for fuel, while the calcium remains in the body. The Calcium Gluconate removes chlorine and replaces it with calcium, thus creating an electrolytic imbalance. The three compounds that become imbalanced are sodium (Na), potassium (K), and chlorine (Cl). This interferes with the normal LUB-DUB heartbeat impulse, which can then be regulated either too fast or too slow, creating a heart attack. source: http://www.rense.com/general67/govb.htm

once again, we're just suggesting HOW someone could kill ODB VERY easily related to his situtation. makes ya think huh?

btw: both these chemicals can be found at your local grocery or health food store, potassium chloride as a salt alternative, and calcium glutonate can be bought as a supplement.

RhymzaRua
08-28-2005, 05:37 PM
perhaps you work for what you get, but you NEVER deny a new soul the sameness as another. they have done nothing to deserve any less than another.
Yes they have! You said that reincarnation must exist, so despite the huge forgetting of memories, they still deserve a lesser or greater upbringing, right? Or, assuming that the "souls" actually ARE new ones, you also think that there is no "luck" in the universe, so how can one newborn have greater luck than another?

RhymzaRua
08-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Bump!

ryanmeister
08-29-2005, 01:28 AM
there is salvation in forgiveness.

ryanmeister
08-29-2005, 01:30 AM
and at the root of all things lies its truth.

RhymzaRua
08-29-2005, 02:00 AM
I'm the son of two politicians, and if there's anything I've learned from being brought up by such parents, it's (1) keep an open mind to views of ALL political parties and people, and (2) don't be deceived by rhetoric. And Ryan, those two posts are rhetoric.

There is salvation in forgiveness? What, so you're saying God or some divine being forgives all souls of their sins during reincarnation, thus making them all deserve equal opportunities at rebirth? If that is the case then what's life's incentive for living a sinless life, if all is always forgiven at rebirth anyway?

But hey, at least that comment kinda could be applied to our current discussion. Unfortunately, your other one has no relation to the conversation and would have to be bent over backwards to be applied to it (though I bet you could do that).

cheech
08-29-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm the son of two politicians, and if there's anything I've learned from being brought up by such parents, it's (1) keep an open mind to views of ALL political parties and people, and (2) don't be deceived by rhetoric. And Ryan, those two posts are rhetoric.

There is salvation in forgiveness? What, so you're saying God or some divine being forgives all souls of their sins during reincarnation, thus making them all deserve equal opportunities at rebirth? If that is the case then what's life's incentive for living a sinless life, if all is always forgiven at rebirth anyway?

But hey, at least that comment kinda could be applied to our current discussion. Unfortunately, your other one has no relation to the conversation and would have to be bent over backwards to be applied to it (though I bet you could do that).

This thread isn't for you...kindly decease in adding on please.

Punch
08-29-2005, 03:53 PM
This thread isn't for you...kindly decease in adding on please. yeah RhymzaRua, go make sense and good posts in another thread

LordReveal
08-29-2005, 06:45 PM
I think (better yet, KNOW) there is re-incarnation. Wait, B4 all the Gods come in here condeming me for saying that, let me explain: I'm refering to another form of re-incarnation, not the one where one physically dies and is born again as another person or animal (lol). When a peron starts to get knowledge of self and start studying their lessons in the 5% Nation, said person is called a "new born". We call them this term b/c the person has come out of their mental death (ignorance) and is now getting the opportunity to be "BORN" again. That's why the #9 means Born, b/c the #9 is the number of completion. It takes 9 months for one to be completed in the womb, so getting Knowldege (which represents the #1) is the first step. U have to go from 1 to 9 (or from Knowledge to Born) in order to be complete.

PEACE

ryanmeister
08-29-2005, 11:41 PM
rhymerza, i could sit here and explain quantum physics and all kinds of other fun shit, but obviously i could never under any circumstances prove anything without a doubt. i do think that god is a logical being, as it would make the most sense. the problem is that you have to wonder if logic is always right... the famous ancient greek philosophers coined the two terms logos and mythos. logos is your common sense, also known as logic. it is the derivitive of sense, but does it always mean the truth? you would hope. the mythos is the mystery, the mythological tales that are great big stories of the past that at one point may have been a historical reference. perhaps at one time they held a lot of truth, but probably not after being told for thousands of years. in all the time i "waste" reading this shit and what not, i often end up wondering how much it is all worth it in the end. its great understanding how everything works, but at the same time you can't forget to enjoy life.

if you'd like to know my own beliefs i'd be happy to share them. personally i think that your soul, divine spark, or whatever you want to call it, the thing that makes you different from just a some big organism called a human (which is no more than system, and hardly different from a computer, so i ask, are you a computer? most people agree, the answer is no). i like to speculate that your spirit lives in the physical through experiences of times, or lives. if you've ever thought about it, its hard to concieve which actual cell in your brain, or elsewhere actually contains the you. what more, the you, doesn't seem to be restricted to simply the genetic or physical experiences of your life. i believe there is something more, but hey, thats up to you still. maybe you understand now that there is still a choice that must be made soley based in faith. i do think that god intended this. what i believe is that your main purpose in life is spiritual evolution and growth, which mostly includes just having fun and being happy, or if your a more negative person, hating and decieving. what i also mean by spiritual growth is that i think life presents you with opportunities for serious progress towards understanding the world around you, and no matter the moment there is always something to be learned, even from trivial stupid little things. what i have explained i belive is the logos, the logical side of life, but i think in order to still maintain the beauty of chaos life itself needs something special, which i refer to as the mythos. in my humble opinion, even with the thickest of mathematics, logic, and sense, seeing the universe as gods great dream is not such a terrible idea. there must be mystery, things that are entirely based in faith, and the inexplicable. a god would not much enjoy living in a little box. so i think that god leaves you with free will, the will to be a god yourself, afterall, what is part of god, if he is not god himself? whatever you choose to believe, i think the most important aspect is a respect for knowledge and wisdom, but to have an openess to love and have feelings as well. this is the same, the balance of logos and mythos. this is the negative and positive, order and chaos, and sensibly one must never dominate another. i don't need to convince you of anything, i am not the one in question of belief. if you are interested, i do suggest going out and studying whatever you can get your hands on, and always keep an open mind. making decisions for your SELF is what keeps you from the plague of a religion, while still maintaining the balance of spirtuality. there is nothing wrong with people coming together to form a spirtual group, but i find issues when a god's free will is impeded by the forced teachings of a preacher.

just remember:

truth is only what YOU know. no one can tell you the truth. though one day it may become invalid, it is only an opportunity to improve your own truth.

ryanmeister
08-29-2005, 11:49 PM
That's why the #9 means Born, b/c the #9 is the number of completion. It takes 9 months for one to be completed in the womb, so getting Knowldege (which represents the #1) is the first step. U have to go from 1 to 9 (or from Knowledge to Born) in order to be complete.

thats a nice piece of knowledge. damn. sure explains why we start over after 9 in our counting system. i think we live in the wrong galaxy though. if you study music and octaves, they start over at 7. same with the divisions of color. some would say thats a silly thing to base anything on, but color is the division of light, which is the fastest known moving thing. hmm... thats some interesting shit.

LordReveal
08-30-2005, 10:48 AM
^ That's whats up

the silencer
08-30-2005, 12:04 PM
i love this thread....keep it comin

hagakure360
08-30-2005, 12:20 PM
yo word, number 9 its like on Sunz of Man, Saviorz DAy, Rza said on that skit joint, "anything thats born must go thru the womb, you got to travel thru the womb of knowledge"

i appreciate reading these types of threads and the book recommendations

peace

cheech
08-30-2005, 12:30 PM
thanks lord reveal(where you been) and ryanmeister ive been defending you guys...somepeople just aren't gonna understand. oh for good references to hiddens ymbolism check this rhyme from Rza on Tragedy

Yo, yo, assassination, vaccination, poor education
infatuation with Satan with global nataion taxation
Fiberoptic microscopic biological germ
Mad Cow burger on the market, Captain of your starship
I never departed once I started
to explore these regions that was uncharted
Leave your heart broken, yo I stand tall
like buildings on Van Dyke's, all mics
Beats strike like a noisy four train late night
Chase got New York for the Life, we out of state
Can't smoke a bone in the staircase with out gettin chased
Penny candy poisonous rappers, best to chill or get your head gashed
Lemonhead, sour patch kids, best to grab
a Life Savor, I'll Jawbreak ya, Boston Bake ya
Then plant my sunflower seed on every square acre
The beauty of my nature shown through Shaquaisha I Mecca
When I made myself Equality, known to my reflector
Stay in your playpen boy, and babble for your formula and cried
You pacified, this lullaby from the black butterfly

JUST RELEASE THE CURE!!!!!!!!!!

Wu-tang Fan
08-30-2005, 01:14 PM
don't waste your time trying to explain to wu tang fan, he was presented with the answers to his questions and yet still asks the same questions....one day he may or may not get it. But as of now he's just trying to start a argument

also peace to every person who dropped some jewels in this thread, good to see people like you still exist on here
AyYa'll I'm not trying to start an argument and I do appreciate people explaining but I can't help it if I can't understand!

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
08-30-2005, 04:29 PM
P-owerful Energy A-ttracts C-onscious E-ntites,

Lord Reveal,

Eye personally don't think this is the wisest place to build on the mathematics, peep whose console you are on. I'm a strong advocate of droppin the unadulterated truth in almost any realm. But here..now cipher. Besides...with all respect, you can't feed a baby meat...and expect the seed to digest it well with no problem (chaos). Main thing is...that build/destroy-power/refinement individual will only be led to ask U the question (that defines him or her)....the 25th degree. And it is then where you'll be trying to explain zigzagzig...scientifically, ethnologically, eytmologically, phonologically (example: allah is not an arabic word), psychologically, and historically. Alot of information for this type of site...and pardon self, but you'll end up like Musa in a ring of fire.
Remember what you have in your hands..and in ya mental...is extremely powerful..especially once the potential is turned kinetic. Some bastards already abuse it. But I'm sure U know the science, they attempted to crucify Isa, and the "father" was shot enough times for holding the same power. Ancient to Present significance..., regardless, just addin on. Peace be upon you.

hoteph ptah

SubliminaL th[A] 7th BorN

"KNOW THY SELF"
Peace to the Gods and Earths

ol dirty abbot
08-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Christians & Muslims however would condemn you and say your going to "hell" if u don't follow their religions.

No disrespect to the 5% but Im a Christian and I dont think anyone is going to hell. My girlfriend is a Muslim and I aint never heard her say that someone is going to hell if they dont believe in Allah. I think God loves us too much to send people to Hell and I would be to much of a hypocrite to say someone is going to Hell. He who have committed no sin cast the first stone. Thats a large generalisation you made there my friend. PEACE

cheech
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
as above...so below

LordReveal
08-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Lord Reveal,

Eye personally don't think this is the wisest place to build on the mathematics, peep whose console you are on. I'm a strong advocate of droppin the unadulterated truth in almost any realm. But here..now cipher. Besides...with all respect, you can't feed a baby meat...and expect the seed to digest it well with no problem (chaos). Main thing is...that build/destroy-power/refinement individual will only be led to ask U the question (that defines him or her)....the 25th degree. And it is then where you'll be trying to explain zigzagzig...scientifically, ethnologically, eytmologically, phonologically (example: allah is not an arabic word), psychologically, and historically. Alot of information for this type of site...and pardon self, but you'll end up like Musa in a ring of fire.
Remember what you have in your hands..and in ya mental...is extremely powerful..especially once the potential is turned kinetic. Some bastards already abuse it. But I'm sure U know the science, they attempted to crucify Isa, and the "father" was shot enough times for holding the same power. Ancient to Present significance..., regardless, just addin on. Peace be upon you.
True indeed God, your absolutely right. Our duty is to teach but we also gotta be careful how and to whom we teach. Thank u for your concern.

PEACE, God.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
08-30-2005, 10:54 PM
peace..and respect.

actual fact Lord Reveal....

peace.

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

RhymzaRua
08-31-2005, 09:11 AM
rhymerza, i could sit here and explain quantum physics and all kinds of other fun shit, but obviously i could never under any circumstances prove anything without a doubt. i do think that god is a logical being, as it would make the most sense. the problem is that you have to wonder if logic is always right... the famous ancient greek philosophers coined the two terms logos and mythos. logos is your common sense, also known as logic. it is the derivitive of sense, but does it always mean the truth? you would hope. the mythos is the mystery, the mythological tales that are great big stories of the past that at one point may have been a historical reference. perhaps at one time they held a lot of truth, but probably not after being told for thousands of years. in all the time i "waste" reading this shit and what not, i often end up wondering how much it is all worth it in the end. its great understanding how everything works, but at the same time you can't forget to enjoy life.

if you'd like to know my own beliefs i'd be happy to share them. personally i think that your soul, divine spark, or whatever you want to call it, the thing that makes you different from just a some big organism called a human (which is no more than system, and hardly different from a computer, so i ask, are you a computer? most people agree, the answer is no). i like to speculate that your spirit lives in the physical through experiences of times, or lives. if you've ever thought about it, its hard to concieve which actual cell in your brain, or elsewhere actually contains the you. what more, the you, doesn't seem to be restricted to simply the genetic or physical experiences of your life. i believe there is something more, but hey, thats up to you still. maybe you understand now that there is still a choice that must be made soley based in faith. i do think that god intended this. what i believe is that your main purpose in life is spiritual evolution and growth, which mostly includes just having fun and being happy, or if your a more negative person, hating and decieving. what i also mean by spiritual growth is that i think life presents you with opportunities for serious progress towards understanding the world around you, and no matter the moment there is always something to be learned, even from trivial stupid little things. what i have explained i belive is the logos, the logical side of life, but i think in order to still maintain the beauty of chaos life itself needs something special, which i refer to as the mythos. in my humble opinion, even with the thickest of mathematics, logic, and sense, seeing the universe as gods great dream is not such a terrible idea. there must be mystery, things that are entirely based in faith, and the inexplicable. a god would not much enjoy living in a little box. so i think that god leaves you with free will, the will to be a god yourself, afterall, what is part of god, if he is not god himself? whatever you choose to believe, i think the most important aspect is a respect for knowledge and wisdom, but to have an openess to love and have feelings as well. this is the same, the balance of logos and mythos. this is the negative and positive, order and chaos, and sensibly one must never dominate another. i don't need to convince you of anything, i am not the one in question of belief. if you are interested, i do suggest going out and studying whatever you can get your hands on, and always keep an open mind. making decisions for your SELF is what keeps you from the plague of a religion, while still maintaining the balance of spirtuality. there is nothing wrong with people coming together to form a spirtual group, but i find issues when a god's free will is impeded by the forced teachings of a preacher.

just remember:

truth is only what YOU know. no one can tell you the truth. though one day it may become invalid, it is only an opportunity to improve your own truth.
Finally, now THAT'S a good post, you came straight from the heart and were very tolerant and understanding of those who think differently than you, and unlike some other people in this thread, you did not talk in a condescending way. And even though I still stand by the contradictions I brought up in my post before, I realize that I was acting in an overly aggressive way. Thumbs up to this post.

Now, addressing some of the stuff you brought up, I myself am an atheist for various reasons which I won't go much into. I find it insulting when some people talk about atheists as if they try take the "easy" way out by not having to abide by morals set by a higher power. The real truth is that it's the hardest thing in the world, and I would be ECSTATIC if I woke up tomorrow and suddenly god(s) existed. The reason why is because of the worst realization of atheism... that you will eventually DIE and be GONE FOREVER. Thus, if god(s) existed I would be able to rest far easier, knowing that there would be SOME kind of afterlife for me, be it heaven or hell or reincarnation, but there's a difference between me HOPING that those were around, and me deluding myself that they actually ARE around. Just a little insight into the tragic mindstate of the atheist.

Also, I already know that your statement of "i do suggest going out and studying whatever you can get your hands on" is 100% correct, that's why I've read some distance already into the Qu'ran and am going to read other religious books.

ryanmeister
08-31-2005, 02:48 PM
this thread is just supposed to be an introductory, to give people a start from something they enjoy, like the wu-tang. sometimes people just need a bit of a push to find what they're already looking for. we should keep it wu-based though, even though i've kinda fucked that up a bit myself. we are in fact on a wu-tang forum. great lyrics cheech. what song was that?

the silencer
08-31-2005, 06:03 PM
for those of you who havnt watched it...

d/l Rza's speech at ODBs funeral from the videos section.....he speaks some crazy knowledge in that shit man.....he sounded like a fuckin reverend or sumthin....GO DL THAT

thwak
08-31-2005, 07:34 PM
oh and just to add a little fun tidbits to this thread I'll just say these truths I've come to learn by studying life.

we are all waiting to die - everyone dies at some time or another, no one is immortal. Infact the only known living being that could ever be considered immortal was (I know I'm going to spell this wrong and probably confuse him with another prophet) elijah who descended into heaven before he was suppose to die. but besides elijah and deities all living things die but knowing and understanding this fact is harder since one of the main fears in all people is death.

people will always try to rule other people - this is probably the reason why there's always war and terror and grief. everyone wants to rule the world but no one ever has, and those who've tried have always been stoped by others ruling over other people as well.
To some though ruling over other people may be political but as any dominatrix (yes I brought S&M into a philosphical discussion) ruling over other people is more of a sence of knowing you're better than somebody. this idea pretty much lead society as a whole to become greedy and egotistical with everyone wanting more money and more fame and more glory with out finding out respect in themselves.

that's all that I got for now.

cheech
09-01-2005, 10:26 AM
yo ryan that was rza on a solo song he had called Tragedy... i think it was on a soundtrack. can d/l it from limewire.

ratty mayonnaise
09-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Peace

why have i never seen this thread before??????????????

ryanmeister
09-01-2005, 01:53 PM
War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength.

thats the new american and british way. fucking scary.

god damnit, i'm gonna stray away from the wu with this, but anyone seen the racism on tv with the looting in NO? not only are they calling looting (which can mean the difference between life and death) the main problem, the mayor decided to shift focus from saving people, to stopping the looters. if they had half a brain their first priority would be human lives (which are priceless) instead of physical belongings (which have limited worth in a city thats already destroyed). before you know it there will be martial law, police will be shooting people trying to survive left and right, and people will be stupid enough to attempt to make on the spot decisions between whos looting for valuables (which are obviously worthless to them) and who's looting to actually keep alive. they're going to turn the people against the state, they're going to continue to support our freedom in taking away freedoms, and force people to continue to suggest that actually anylyzing and talking about this shit is for stupid people. so to re-incite:

War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength.

ratty mayonnaise
09-01-2005, 02:02 PM
peace ryanmeister,

that from George Orwells book from the 60's 1984
he was high figure in british politics and wrote many amazing books but this killed it
he was a member of many secret socities, when he wrote 1984 (and animal farm!! class!!)
man he knew through the societys what was comeing,. we gonna have a merry few years or world wide (un)-natural disasters, wars, etc// the future is on pnac (prject for a new americancentury)website but they stop, where america is well.. how would usay.. destroyed? that ushers in the world govt wayb4 2012
negatiive energy needs to be in mass circulation to control,

ive only read the 1st few pages off this thread, i need to read all the pages..

Peace

basho
09-01-2005, 02:28 PM
god damnit, i'm gonna stray away from the wu with this, but anyone seen the racism on tv with the looting in NO?^ yeah man that shit's crazy. Are black folk really the only one's looting? And also you do have a point that what they take could mean the difference between life and death. Where these people getting they food?

The rich got many friends and they love they bottom line like nothing else.

War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength
Book recomendations: Brave New World - Aldous Huxley, We - Yevgeny Zamyatin. Both add on to the dystopian tradition that began with 1984.
Main topics: Brave New World = science vs. spirituality. We= the dangers of pure mathematical logic without any acknowledgement of beauty, love. They're very similar.

SilvaFistz
09-01-2005, 02:30 PM
LordReveal, i've always been interested in the 5% teachings and listening to wu and reading the wutang manual has really opened my eyes to many things. most of us wu fans dont really listen to them to party most of us listen to be enlighten in some way. what do u think of that?

LordReveal
09-01-2005, 04:29 PM
What I think of that is that Wu has shit for everyone. They dont come preachy how alot of other people do. They drop universal truths. For example, when I say the devil it means...put it like this: Devil is a mental state. A black man could be a devil too. Cuz its like we say, "The worst kind of devil is a black devil". Do u know what I mean by that? What I mean is a black person who thinks in such savage ways is very detremental, to both himself and his people. It's not difficult to C that today: blacks, browns, yellow, whatever the case. We kill each other daily. With all due respect, when Caucasians cause wars with other nations, it's not even shocking to us b/c that has been their NATURE since the beginning. And again I stress the word NATURE, not that every single white person is like this, but this is their history since their beginning. When blacks kill each other and browns kill each other, it's disturbing (personally) to C that, specially from a conscious-minded person's perspective. But from the ignorant person's perspective, it's like "ehh, another nigga killed, nothing new, life goes on". It becomes routine. It's like a movie: If you R a kid watching a violent movie for the first time and somebody gets shot or killed, your gonna be in shock b/c you R accustomed to watching Disney movies. But after watching a million & one violent movies u become desensitized, it's normal to you. That's what my people don't C. Thats why our duty is to teach the un-civilized. "Un" means under. They are under civilization and must rise up above by making them C (see), which is to understand by teaching them not to take everything on face value. My niggaz: The television TELLS LIES to your VISION (tell-lie-vision). When studying The Bible (notice I sais studying the Bible, not just reading it), after studying it I came to understand that alot of people take shit lyterally. When people read that Jesus gave sight to the blind, they automatically think that he gave them sight by just a touch of a hand. Hmmm, maybe it was used as an expression that really meant that his teachings had such an impact on the blind (the ignorant), that his words TOUCHED them and opened their eyes and made them SEE (understand). People just dont get it man, and I actually realized that after listening to Masta Killa's verse on "Triumph", it made me think deeply about that shit. I went to study the Bible and came to realize thats what they mean when Jesus gave sight to the blind. That why people beleive everything they watch on tv abd everything they hear. Theyr'e gullable.

the silencer
09-01-2005, 05:50 PM
thats the new american and british way. fucking scary.

god damnit, i'm gonna stray away from the wu with this, but anyone seen the racism on tv with the looting in NO? not only are they calling looting (which can mean the difference between life and death) the main problem, the mayor decided to shift focus from saving people, to stopping the looters. if they had half a brain their first priority would be human lives (which are priceless) instead of physical belongings (which have limited worth in a city thats already destroyed). before you know it there will be martial law, police will be shooting people trying to survive left and right, and people will be stupid enough to attempt to make on the spot decisions between whos looting for valuables (which are obviously worthless to them) and who's looting to actually keep alive. they're going to turn the people against the state, they're going to continue to support our freedom in taking away freedoms, and force people to continue to suggest that actually anylyzing and talking about this shit is for stupid people. so to re-incite:

War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength.
i was watchin the news and they showed wut police are doin to stop the looting or wutever and it was like "this officer went into an office supply store to search for looters" and they show this fuckin guy wit a huge machine gun like tiptoein around this hardware store ready to blow some1s head off.........

ryanmeister
09-02-2005, 05:55 PM
exactly, like they don't already have enough fuckin dead people there, give them food and water and only the greediest motherfuckers are going to be looting.

http://70.84.33.210/%7Einfomedi/audio/no_mayor_lashes_out.wmv

we know whats going on. its too bad.

here's a song by a friend thats pretty dope on this shit:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=5183332&Mytoken=20050902141903

its called "emergency state" good hip hop. anyways you gotta have myspace to listen.

edit:
here's another fun one http://costofwar.com/ (http://costofwar.com/)

cheech
09-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Check this from Rza on BOAP...def hidden symbolism

[RZA]
They say wisdom, is the wise words spoken
By a brother attemptin' to open
The graves, of these mentally dead slaves
Who've been lost on a cross, for decades
And centuries, lookin' for the liberty
But receive nothin', but misery
And hard times, and things of that nature
By the devil in a genocide caper
Little Boy Peep, has lost his sheep
But I found 'em, in a deep long sleep
Nine thousand miles away from home
Livin' the life of a modern-day Flintstone
We the people, supposed to be equal
But the men who wrote that, they was evil
Slave owners, who did not include us
They just used us, and abused us
First they trick you, then mentally kill you
And use technologies, to rebuild you
This whole plan was a perfect scam
See that's why they called it, the Six Million Dollar Man
Six is the limitation of the Devil
In the Million square miles of land that he settles
Put you in a three piece suit, give you loot
Chemicals in your head to make you look cute
They use you as a fool to deceive your own people
And fillin' my children head with pins and needles
But I'll take out the pins you inserted
And I'll avenge all my mothers that you murdered
And brutalized, by this modern form of slavery
To speak the truth it takes bravery
And no man could stop my flow
Because I know what I speak and I speak what I know

ryanmeister
09-02-2005, 06:14 PM
wow. best one yet.

ryanmeister
09-02-2005, 06:33 PM
man he knew through the societys what was comeing,. we gonna have a merry few years or world wide (un)-natural disasters, wars, etc// the future is on pnac (prject for a new americancentury)website but they stop, where america is well.. how would usay.. destroyed? that ushers in the world govt wayb4 2012
negatiive energy needs to be in mass circulation to control,
my bet is that they're going to try and turn people against eachother like you see in New Orleans. turn em all into fucking animals to survive. world government is coming yes, and when it does, its gonna be all bad. its gonna be seen as a solution to whatever problem they create. New Orleans almost looks like a test colony for what they want to do to the world. See all the viruses floating around? Bird flu in europe, aids in africa, sars in asia, west nile in the us? who knows man, who really knows. as i see we just gotta get the knowledge out so people THINK when its time to ACT, and make the right decision, not one thats being twisted.

LordReveal
09-02-2005, 08:12 PM
^ True indeed.

ratty mayonnaise
09-04-2005, 05:23 PM
the stand out point for the bird flu and aids and all these new super viruses comeing out is.
that over 400 microbiologists have either commited suicide or died in suspcious circumstances

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/deadbiologists
http://rense.com/general62/list.htm

their is deff some mass de population programmes going on
true that, let as many people know as possible, even in the climate we are in now..
theirs a huge amoun of peope who are actually switchin on to the realworld ,an not the illusion they havebeen shown on their tellievisions and through the coperate media and hollywood ( that movie ermm war of the worlds.. heh subliminal messages, each man for himself fuck everyone else strongest survives,, that mind set is being fed to the dumbed down masses, so when civil war happens. w00t)
2012 will be a great year, they have 7 years to cause hell

peace to 1 and all

ryanmeister
09-05-2005, 01:31 AM
yeah... just gotta hope for the best and not let fear control you. shit will balance out.

Maitreya
09-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Hey everybody!
Iīve read every single post now, and I want to show gratitude to all of you!
While reading this thread Iīve found out a lot of things Iīve never thouhgt about, you see, I live in Sweden and have only a little knowledge of how things are outside my country. Iīm also fairly new to the spiritual teachings you guys have presented, and I want to thank you for the book-titles which are brought up. I didnīt even know about The Wu Tang manual!!!

Ps: I love this forum! Ds

Maitreya
09-05-2005, 04:13 PM
...One thing though, Iīve been checking up a little bit of The Nation of Gods and Earths ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Gods_and_Earths ). I found a lot of it very interesting. But I think I need more some light on the teachings on race before I go deeper. Am I a pre-design evil product made by a psycho scientist? That doesnīt make any sense in my ears, īcause I donīt feel evil, and all my life Iīve been trying to do good things, and my friends too - no matter what color. I admire the 5 procenters care for the dumb, deaf & blind. But I donīt believe that the 10 % are all white... More like 8 % ;)
I have much love and respect for Africa because thatīs where we all originated from!
But to say that one race is under another... Well that sounds very much like a certain asshole around the 30īs.

I have read the great posts of LordReveal and you others, but I would really appretiate if youīd like to enlighten me about that... Am I welcome to take part of the teachings?
Peace!

MindzEye
09-05-2005, 04:18 PM
yea this is a great thread...never delete it

eelrehsu
09-06-2005, 08:24 AM
very nice thread, one of the best on here, it gets abit tiern hearnin 15year olds sayn how wu tang is beta than gunit n shit, this is what we like... get educated. alot of this shit is explained in the wutang manual. nice shit.

mass respect to those who speak on it.

peace.

Sha Bo 2
09-06-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah this is what it's all about. Peace to all who have dropped jewels of knowledge on this thread. Very interesting. That's what I love best about the Wu the way you can listen again and again and always get something new and deep out of it. It's what Hip Hop is all about, the freedom of speech and the education and enlightenment of those willing to learn and think that bit deeper and not take things at face value.
Peace to all

ratty mayonnaise
09-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Maitraya.. dont believe everything u read on the NOGE, 5% or the NOI as, their are dissinformers and people who want them groups stopped or ridiculed..

read all u find, but check the author of what u read, and check their background then u can easily see the twist the author has put on their story/article

peace

RhymzaRua
09-06-2005, 11:41 AM
What do you mean by background?

ratty mayonnaise
09-06-2005, 01:01 PM
background of the person who wrote the article/piece so u can see where they are cmming form

LordReveal
09-06-2005, 03:33 PM
what he means by background is to also check other articles the author wrote to see if he always bad-mouths groups like ours, or the Nation Of Islam, Black Panthers or any groups that focuses on the growth & development, and upliftment of our people. Peace, Soul Controller.

LordReveal
09-06-2005, 03:40 PM
The main objective of some writers is to make us seem as we are a gang. Others label us a religion, when in actual fact, we are neither. As I posted b4, we are not racist, and our lessons can definitely show & prove that we are not. Your duty as a reader of whatever you are reading is to always check for info on the author, otherwise you will be taking everything that is written on face value. B4 I started studying my lessons, I read Clearance 13X's backgrownd, and I mean everything, because he is our root, and we are his fruits. If I didn't do that, I would be following in blind-faith, it would be another religion to me, but I had to do the Knowledge, cuz Knowledge is the first priority.

PEACE.

EyeHyeAm
09-06-2005, 05:03 PM
To keep with the talk of chemicals, check the song Labels off Liquid Swords. The intro goes:

Lot of people, you know what I'm sayin, they be gettin misinformed
thinkin everything is everything, that you could just get yourself
a little deal, whatever, youknowhatI'msayin you gonna get on you
gonna get rich. And all these labels be trying to lure us in like
spiders, into the web, knowhatI'msaying. So sometimes people gotta
come out and speak up, and let people understand, that you know you
gotta read the label you gotta read the label if you don't read the
label you might get poisoned...

Read the labels on the things you eat. The most popular stuff that is talked about is red #40 and MSG.
MSG is supposed to be addictive (puts a new meaning to "once you pop, you just can't stop) as well as a cuase for obesity. In order to test dietary supplements on mice, they are injected with MSG to make them obese since mice will not naturally become obese. And yet it's funny how these so called diet foods contain MSG in them.
Red #40 on the other hand has got a whole site dedicated to that food coloring alone. I believe I read that it is a derivative of tar or coal or something. But most definitely kids eating all this candy are gettin loaded with it and you find a lot of allergic reactions. Rashes and kids acting all wild and "ADD" like so to speak. Then more chemicals are put into them to act "normal".
Persevatives. What else is there more to say about them? They're put into foods just so they can stay on the shelf longer, but they decrease your life span in return. Wow. They also stick to the walls of your intestines. So it would probably be wise to do some type of fast to cleanse your body.

But don't take my word for it. Look it up. Look up vaccinations while you're at it. Rza references them a lot, like in Impossible off disc 2 of Forever.

If you like what they're saying, check MF Doom for sure. Cats think he talks jiberish, but that just puts him in the same boat as ODB.

"top bleeding lady fell and took the loaded rod there
stop feedin babies colored sugar coated lard squares "

"I suggest you change ya diet
it could lead to high blood pressure if you fry it
or even a stroke heart attack heart disease
it aint no startin back once arteries start to squeeze "

He also repped the 5%'s back in his KMD days. I don't hear much of it in his raps now, but I wouldn't think much has changed. 5%'s definitely come correct on the mic. I'm not one, but give respect where it's due. You got Wu, Rakim, KMD, Brand Nubian. J-Live and the list goes on.

ratty mayonnaise
09-07-2005, 02:05 AM
chemicals not to fuck with as they rewire ur brain are
mono sodium glutomate(makes the brain think the food has more taste)
flouride mixed with sls (toothpaste)
and that sugar shit.. asparatmean
or sum shit i dunno the correct spellin but its a suger replacement used in all diet drinks and plenty of snack ffoods..

then u wonder why the kids now aday are so fuck0red up..

ill add more later

peace

ryanmeister
09-07-2005, 02:28 AM
i'm glad this thread got to where i don't even have to keep adding shit. i know this has gotta be popular, hope it really catches on with people, cause people need knowledge. shits happening, our government has got to represent us, not the other way around.

Maitreya
09-07-2005, 02:31 AM
Yeah, I think thatīs a good point. Itīs like, here in Sweden, when you talk about muslims most people stops listening and all they hear is terrorists. Theyīve forgotten what Islam has done for all of us in ages past. They just want someone to blame shit on.. I guess I was like that too. But when I was in Egypt a few years ago I met some people who showed me a totally different side than what is showed on television. So now Iīm trying to catch up on some of the things I havenīt seen... Iīm kind of a newbie :)

Youīre definitely on point about checking sources and not taking everthing for actual facts. I know that Iīm a bit naive sometimes, believing in the good side of people, knowing that the evil side dominates some people. I gotta train to spot false words.
So thanks for the tip!!

Peace.

ratty mayonnaise
09-07-2005, 07:50 AM
ryan the govts./. show they help us..but really they do the opposite

REVERSE SYMBOLISM
is the truth of the symbol
as the it means one thing to the ignorant mases and totally differant to the ones with the esoteric knowledge

peace

LordReveal
09-07-2005, 12:56 PM
^ Theres no better example of that than the dollar-dollar bill, ya'll.

ryanmeister
09-07-2005, 10:12 PM
yeah speaking of the dollar, check out fractional banking. god damn. biggest scam ever. and its legal.

here's a song a friend did, pretty good, about katrina, there's some rapping at the end:

here (http://www.dangerz.net/ryan/emergency.mp3)

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/dd3s22.jpg

beatmove
09-08-2005, 12:30 AM
I've got a question, and I haven't the slightest clue who I should address with it.. After reading the manual & being fairly wellversed in the Wu anthology, I've become rather interested in the fivepercent nation & its ideals. My question is, how can a white man live a spiritually inclined, five percent life? Because sans the black skin that is the bond between five percenters, the group and organization is eroded to the core, it would seem. I'd like to explore a 'knowledge of self' mentality, but, being so uneducated on all forms of religion and higher beings, any mentor or guide would be most useful. Any suggestions? Word is bond.

TeknicelStylez
09-08-2005, 01:19 AM
I've got a question, and I haven't the slightest clue who I should address with it.. After reading the manual & being fairly wellversed in the Wu anthology, I've become rather interested in the fivepercent nation & its ideals. My question is, how can a white man live a spiritually inclined, five percent life? Because sans the black skin that is the bond between five percenters, the group and organization is eroded to the core, it would seem. I'd like to explore a 'knowledge of self' mentality, but, being so uneducated on all forms of religion and higher beings, any mentor or guide would be most useful. Any suggestions? Word is bond.

Take yourself to your nearest city, embed yourself in the culture and search for those few 'enlightened' people. If you want to learn someones always around to teach you.

I read through most of this thread, I would like to be involved in it too. I myself am not a five percenter although I share most of their ideals and beliefs. My cousin is a five percenter and I have alot of friends that are. I agree with anyone thats not ignorant and is out to make a positive impact on todays society. Not a day goes by that I don't think to myself on a way I can change the majority's outlook to a better one and help my people out of the hole they've dug themselves in over the years. I am a self educated person who ridded himself off the 'normal' thought processes that plagued mankind, to a certain extent(I'll explain).

I'm still slightly materialistic, although I'm working on it.
I still eat pork even though I know the effects it has.
I involve myself in criminal activities, and spend alot of times in the streets with societies castaways and outlaws.
I have alot of mental problems I need to work out in order to move on with my life, regressed anger, hatred towards certain people etc.

I still consider myself virtuous and I try to be as moral as possible, but in the end I still go about things inappropriately.

BUT I'M WORKING ON IT, everyday I try to achieve new levels mentally, physically, and spiritually.

KnoWisUnd
09-08-2005, 02:05 AM
5% is just a title. any mind can live righteously. christianity, along with MANY other religions all lead you up to one principal, whether you see it or not (most religious leaders don't even see it - they're just in it for the power ultimitely), and that principal is LOVE. thomas merton, a well-known christian monk, was building with a buddhist monk and they both agreed that it is only love that man is here to achieve. so to all those who are searching: listen to the wu and hear what they say, "do the knowledge son, before you do the wisdom."

KnoWisUnd
09-08-2005, 02:11 AM
and if anyone wants to find out more just check out wucorp's man, LordReveal - he is a righteous man who can show path to anyone on the search.
PEACE to all my wucorp and wu-tang family! the 36th chamber is spreading this to the people. just remember that!

ryanmeister
09-08-2005, 09:24 AM
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix

LordReveal
09-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the shoutout, KnoWisUnd. Everyone should really listen to the song "12 Jewels" by RZA from GraveDiggaz' "The Pick, The Sickel, & The Shovel" album. If you want to live a righteous life, take heed to the words of that song. It's what righteousness is all about, in a nutshell.

O3EY
09-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Listen carefully to ODB's second verse. that shit would take days for me to explain. Most people ...will probably think he was just rambling on that verse, but theres alot of meaning behind it (as it was with most of his lyrics. People misunderstand it and think he was crazy, but my brother spoke truth, just in a twisted, drunk, fucked up kind of way, but he knew damn well what he spoke about).
^ glad somebody else realizes that shit about ODB too. I reazlied that shit when I was high once, his lyrics are mad deep but it's put in a weird fucked up context.

the silencer
09-11-2005, 12:08 PM
my fav thread has been quiet lately..

Gennadiy
09-11-2005, 01:40 PM
5% is just a title. any mind can live righteously. christianity, along with MANY other religions all lead you up to one principal, whether you see it or not (most religious leaders don't even see it - they're just in it for the power ultimitely), and that principal is LOVE.
That's exactly what I've been thinking about a lot of times. Cause, you know, people who are saying that their religion is right and the others are not - they are not true followers of the main thing about it. You see - during all human history this misunderstanding and misinterpretation has led to a huge amount of troubles. People were dying centuries ago because of the crusader shit - now people are dying because of muslims who were turned unconsciously on the wrong side. And of course they are being led by some other devils who use people's ignorance in order to achieve some private aims.

Love is the thing. It's about your love to God and about your love to other human beings, which is actually also a love to God.

"My children, all six billion humans
on the planet Earth
Regardless of who or what, I love you
Word is bond, I love you"

^^ That is something we all should work for.

Peace

36chambers
09-11-2005, 07:43 PM
moved 2 a better place...

ratty mayonnaise
09-13-2005, 06:46 PM
bumpbumpbump

blackwisdom
09-14-2005, 10:16 PM
" An ugly thirty-six chamber degree, what, you wanna rhyme?
Deep bring 600 ABC through the love white hate line
I'm telling you tornado, 42 billion thought travel
The year 90's parallel, controls to the wakes
I dig woman's stomach swell, my borough is dark
Many lights UFO kites, Benjamin Franklin got it right
Abraham I stuck your cherry tree
Your white head came out my black pussy
I ran Rip Van Winkle on all fours
Mountains twinkle twinkle star, Tarzan in a jar
And then came out Jane Flintstone in my gravel pit"

-ODBI have my theories on this one, but let me study it a bit more to get the first part.

Osirus is the Virus? Osirus was the supposed genderless son of Horus. The end line seems to resonate that whatever all this is supposed to mean, its not worth your career and or life to push it. ODB died. What exactly was his next project? Anyone know? What did he say that would make him say "the government is after me"? I dunno. But there's too much crazy shit going on in the lyrics of just ONE song to make me think there is no real connection. Any real Wu members wanna step up and let us know what the hell is really real about all this? I'd be glad to be proven wrong on some of it. Cause shit I had to guess.He was saying that they were trying to kill him when he was incarcerated. I always knew that this brother was deep.

ryanmeister
09-14-2005, 10:26 PM
damn.

here's some more fun shit:

someone actually mentioned the song, i had never heard it. it has pretty much everything you need to study right there. if you want to know whats up, interpret this shit. i forget who said sunshower, but this is a great song, thanks.

[RZA]
Yo... this song is...
Aiyyo Dunn this song is called Sunshower
Cause we approachin the final hour
You know I ahh all I can say to my brothers and sisters right now
Is stay close to your families, and all your loved ones
Cause this globe is about to explode with hatred
They killin for pennies, knahmsayin?
Peace to the Gods, we got a heavy job... yo, yo

Trouble follows behind a wicked mind, 20/20 vision
of the prism of light but still blind
because you lack the inner, every sinner
will end up in the everlastin winter of hellfire
Throw on this mix just picks your third eye out
you cry out your words fly out, and sounds die out
You remain unheard, sufferin eternally, internal external
Along with your wicked fraternal from generals to colonels
Releasin thermonuclear heat that burns you firmly
And permanently upon this journey
Through the journal of the book of life
Those who took a life without justice
will become just ice ice ice
It's been taught that your worst enemy can harm you
as much as your own wicked thoughts
What devils fought we wrought, and let's annoint
Now you're bein persecuted by that universal court court court
Iron hell with the strong blend of rape and blend of sandal
with rose petals and jasmine, as men use talismans
Burn some incense, chantin witchcraft to reach high dimensions
I'm convinced, Allah is God always has been always will be
You could travel every square inch of the planet and still be
Ninety-three million miles away from the sun
Til you realize you and the sun is one, like the knowledge
Know the ledge to where your heart is
or fall off into the internal hell that's uncharted
Light travels at the rate of 186,000 miles per second
through time and space, until it reach a target
And once we're freed of darkness, and show em where the path
Yo as the Red Sea was parted, into these straight
at the narrow gate, but why that's a road to destruction and hate
What you thought life was a sport? A game?
One hundred years short, know the soul is immortal
Walk through many portals, and those who go astray
will pay a judgment day, and these few years of wicked bullshit
ain't worth the eternity inside a sulfur lake
With dragons and snakes, and any pain you can imaginate
Instead, I chose to become a newlywed to the true bread
of life and fed God Degree of light to my head
It's been said, the fool who sleep is already dead, so I stay awake
And take care of my brother, and uncover reveal the skin
so we can see each other, cause every color
that makes the light appear duller, who's the colored man?
Who's the original, who's the biochemical
Who's the grafted digital, digital, digital, digital
Digital.. yo, yo, yo, yo, yo

Two hundred thousand million atmosphere cubic feet of air we breath
While niggaz minds are trapped twenty thousand fathoms beneath
the sea of reality, they can't inhale deep, devils have em
Stagnant, a trapping, the .45 magnum
And shatter bone fragments
Cops love the block you gettin backed up by Dragnet
Thrown into a six by a steel cabinet
Flippin weights readin ancient tablets, back on the block nobody's havin it
Those who haven't learnt get returned
You freaky ass niggaz get burned
Some walk around like they ain't concerned
with the hell goin on inside the world
The body of old men molest little girls
Is it because the girl's breast has swelled
to the size of a woman, although she's twelve
The whole world is sick, sick, sick
Trapped up in six, six, six
I started off as a pawn in this marathon of life
Tryin to carry on, wishin I had a bomb to blow up Babylon
A vagabond, tryin to steal his corpse we're from paragon
goin in circles, like a ferris wheel
Undernourished meals I cherish hope, drown inside the sea of life
Use my third eye for a periscope, and take flight to the edge of night
To far heights so dark that even wit a bright light
you couldn't see a spark of light
While others play ball, ID call, me and GZA Dirty
hangin in halls, bangin on walls
Kickin rhymes three hours straight with no pause
Boostin from Freeport sunrise to Amityville morgue
Kept razorblade between the jaws, breakin all laws
Started out writin fables to makin beats on lunchroom tables
to wearin long cables that hung down to the navel
So pack some crack and fat sacks of skunk
to funnel the P-Funk, smokin woolie blunts
Dust cocktails and primos, shot more dice than casinos
Back when Wu-Gambinos were called F.O.I. MC's
All and together now crew B.C.C.
REC Posse, G.P., D.M.D.
Ol Dirty stalked East New York GZA maintained Franklin Lane
I was going to time with the Jeff, when students got slain
Polo got nervous walked me to Shaolin sent me to Curtis
Took share time in Marquis, New God general contractin service
While Meth Chef and Dead was off the Nu-dol
For white boys who took steroids
Buildin up bicep tricep pectoids and deltoids
Back when our girlfriends was virgins
Cuttin class with Ghost tryin to bag hoes in Mary Birchem
A Maybeldine beacon night school Washington Irving
These young Gods was seekin
Hoes in Westinghouse and Clara Parton and Medina
Girls who sung like Sarafina
On the corner of Belmont and Picket Avenue I seen her
As if I dreamed her
I was dead broke, now I will use key notes to make G-notes
So it's always hope
See subway train run through the city like blood through the veins
To the heart of Medina, but Shaolin is the brain
So take heed to these words
And feel the power of the Sunshower

Approachin the final hour
Power equality, Allah sees everything
Let's come together under the wings
And take flight, Wu-Tang, the saga, Ryzarecta
In your sector

LHX
09-15-2005, 07:58 AM
that track blew my damn brain open first time i heard it

the silencer
09-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Sunshower is incredible......wen i first heard it i completely understood wut the whole concept behind the Cure was.....i fuckin HOPE he releases that album...

ryanmeister
09-15-2005, 11:27 PM
anyone want the lyrics to "impossible"? great song as well.

ryanmeister
09-15-2005, 11:35 PM
the sunshower is here (http://www.mayanmajix.com/art1929.html)

those x-rays affect you more than you think.

the silencer
09-16-2005, 11:35 AM
just to clear up a mistake that i always see in the lyrics to this song online...cuz no1 knows the Staten Island references that Rzas talkin about..

after he says "Gza maintained Franklin Lane" hes sayin he was going to high school at the Jeff, which is Thomas Jefferson high school in Bklyn...its a really bad, rough skool so i guess some students "got slain" ther and then wut hes saying is "Old Earth got nervous, brought me to Shaolin sent me to Curtis"...Curtis is a high school on Staten Island...and then a little after that he says "while Meth,Chef, and Deck was off in NEW DORP"....thats another high school on Staten Island....

doesnt really hav nething to do with symbolism but i just wanted to clear that up for ppl....i live in SI....

and one more thing......can nebody break down these Rza lyrics from the end of Rzas verse in The Abduction???

Rza
...the ice cube link u bought off the jew for 80 geez
was only appraised at 42
gazed upon by the eyes of multitude, of people
who would trade gold for food
i heard Boar's Head kill more than nuclear wars head
and street sons who walk around dressed in all red.."

thats an interesting one.....who can figure it out?

basho
09-16-2005, 01:46 PM
...the ice cube link u bought off the jew for 80 geez
was only appraised at 42

thats an interesting one.....who can figure it out?

the whole of north america is what he's talking about. I don't know how old this song is but what's goin on in Iraq and other places fits; wherever they've exploited the earth to thier own base end$$$ they are esssentially trading the fruit of the planet away for short term profit. I consider the exploitation of human beings to be in that category as well whether it's killing for oil or making Nike shoes in the phillipines or assisting murderous south american dictators to gain access to resouces. Also the effects can be seen at home rich get richer and the middle class becomes poorer and poorer. Culture wars too: why people like the Wu get angry when some ignorant muthafucka gets on the mic, spits a bunch of bullshit and collects his millions. They're poisoning the youth of the planet everytime they open their mouth. before sunshower starts he says it again...."They killin for pennies....knahmsaying?"

This is a guess: either pork or pork eaters cause more death and destruction then nuclear war or gangland battles. Since they would be directly responsible for the first and a bit more indirectly for the second I'd say that's about right. I read that first line like this...

i heard Boar's Head kill more than nuclear wars, head

like he's reffering directly to the listener. Like "didn't you know?"

ryanmeister
09-16-2005, 06:10 PM
he could be talking about cops. i dunno. pigs? police have become killers themselves. the all red would be crips. interesting interpretation?

the silencer
09-17-2005, 01:53 PM
^^i never looked at it that way...yea maybe he was talkin bout pigs...like cops...that they kill more than nuclear bombs or the Bloods (not crips) in the streets...this is a tough one..

EyeHyeAm
09-24-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm not too sure about this one. But, the first time I heard the skit at the beginning of Spot Rushers I got a feeling that Ghost and Rae were talking about global warming. Anyone else think that too?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Nice Gem here

buckshotstheone
05-08-2007, 11:26 PM
That's cool, my nig, to each his own. However, 5 Percenters are not religious people because we have come to understand (like many other people who are not necessarily 5 Percenters) that religion is the root of many of today's illness (both mentally & physically). We are not Muslims, that is a MAJOR mis-conception. Muslims practice Islam as a religion and 5 Percenters live out Islam as the original man's culture (or way of life). It's the way we act, how we think, what we eat, ect. We only teach those who want to be taught. Christians & Muslims however would condemn you and say your going to "hell" if u don't follow their religions.

do you have to be black to live out a 5% lifestyle and believe in all that stuff?

Black Man
05-09-2007, 01:20 PM
do you have to be black to live out a 5% lifestyle and believe in all that stuff?

nope

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-09-2007, 01:43 PM
do you have to be white to be in the kkk?

buckshotstheone
05-09-2007, 04:03 PM
nope

care to elaborate a little bit on that?

Black Man
05-09-2007, 06:16 PM
care to elaborate a little bit on that?

Anybody can be 5%

LordReveal
05-09-2007, 07:27 PM
There are some white five percenters. But they do not call themselves God.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-25-2007, 08:28 PM
I have read this whole thread and am very happy that people are talking about this,

A lot of the quotes of rhymes have been by a few members of Wu-Tang members namely -

The Rza
O.D.B.
GZA
Killah Priest
Inspectah Deck
Masta Killa
U-God

I have a few other artists that deal with this type of matter -

Immortal Technique
Canibus
Ras Kass
Jedi Mind Tricks
Jus Allah
Ikon Da Mic King
Virtuoso
Sabac Red
Goretex

And I would recommend listening to "Poet Laurete Infinity" Canibus talks about a lot of stuff on symbolism and basically everything under the Sun.

Also "Man Of The Hour" Virtuoso talks some serious amounts of interesting things on that.

Can anyone give more examples of tunes on this type of level of mental?
And does anyone think tahat all the members are on this and if not who is and who is not.
In The Older Gods - Wu-Tang Forever, Raekwon says "Most of my team 5%"
any chance someone could put up a list tunes or any other artist?

Ultimate Fist
06-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Rakim does too.

Tangaz
06-26-2007, 02:57 AM
*clears throat...*

osiris3000
06-26-2007, 11:07 AM
Married to Babylon means that I am a victim of the system and a slave to the white man which causes my woman who is supposed to look up to me as GOD to view me as a pawn. Sideswiped by the white horse could mean cocaine addiction or again the global white supremacist system that most of us believe in. On ODB's verse it says 3 billion 600 abc. Your white head came out my black pussy refers to the history of Abraham Lincoln who they say had a black grandmother which explains some of his features and some say the reason he's on the penny with his face going the other way. It also explains the fact that all human beings are descendants of Africans. All races come from Black which has been scientifically proven which makes the ideology of white supremacy ridiculous. The Black gene is the oldest and the most dominant. This is why they dont teach this in school. This is y there is such a concerted effort by Eugenicists to destroy Black people worldwide. When he says I ran ripvan winkle all forests mountains...he's referring to the time in history when the original man ruled and after the creation of the grafted wicked devil they had to run him out of Heaven/Eden/Africa/Pangaea/Asia or whatever you wana call it because he couldn't survive in the heat and was rebellious to the natural universal laws so they had to run him into the caves and hillsides of Europe because he was not agreeable to get along with in peace. As you can see what they have done with the Earth today with the science of islam while suppressing the masses with their false corrupted version of christ-insanity. When he says Tarzan in a jar and then came out Jane, flinstones in my gravel pit, he's speaking on the scientific, process of breaking the original black gene down (grafting) to bring out the albino mutation and stabilize it (the white race). That's the story of Yacub. The result is the caveman and woman, Jane and Flintstones, respectively. Gravel Pit is the black woman's vagina, the black hole from which all things come from. And Rza says Fine-wine vintage, walked trillions of square inches, meaning as a Black God I have traveled the Earth. 10percentage trying to drain me of my mental strengthage. Heavy wattage knowledge cleans the clots or blockages placed in ourmindbythe devils when they stuck pins and needles in ourheadsmadeusbelieve that there is a God in the sky somewhere that's going to save us and in our ignorance made human beings slaves to them so we as gods of all races need the proper knowledge but no race more in need than the original black man and woman who is perishing in Satan's World.

osiris3000
06-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Boar's Head is referring to a famous supplier of Deli meats so he is referring to the meat industry. The human body was not designed to consume meats or u wouldn't have to cook it. then u season it to make it taste like vegetables. So dead flesh is killing us more than nuclear weapons

living_undead
06-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Boar's Head is referring to a famous supplier of Deli meats so he is referring to the meat industry. The human body was not designed to consume meats or u wouldn't have to cook it. then u season it to make it taste like vegetables. So dead flesh is killing us more than nuclear weapons
???

Human consumption of Red Meat played a large role in the development of our brains.

i feel like if our bodies weren't able to ingest meat, then we probably would have stopped thousands of years ago.

or maybe I just don't understand the amazing power of the American Meat Industry.

baritone
06-27-2007, 01:52 AM
props to ryanmeister and that huge post
huge jewel you dropped

SWAMP WATER
06-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh yeah, and Meth's verse? CLASSIC SHIT.

What album iz dis on?

SWAMP WATER
06-27-2007, 11:58 AM

I know thers alot of out east especialy in New York.If you dont live on da east coast,lets say CHICAGO.Where can I find 5% knowlege here?

SWAMP WATER
06-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Yo Son, can you hit me up with a list of them books?

Peace

me too.

Tangaz
06-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Firstly, I just want to thank LordReveal, ryanmeister, Sun Tzu, and everyone else for the sort of discussion I came here for! Your open and candid views and civil arguments are as refreshing as! I thought this was the sort of stuff that people listened to The Wu for, and am rather shocked at how many people are so oblivious.

That said, I want to stick up for Wu-tang Fan. Give this youngun some leeway, damn! He started off hot-headed (as would any 17 year old who's just had one of their favourite rap groups exposed as a lot more than he thought/discovered that he knew shit about them), but he explained he didn't know what you were on about. Could we not maybe start to explain a little of this incredibly deep and complex stuff to the kid? I know if I weren't brought up the way I was, and didn't put so much research into what they were talking about, I'd be just as oblivious. I'm still learning more and more every day, and I've been listenin' to Wu for over 10 years!

Last, I have some really left-field ideas on one of the lines from the start of this thread ("Australians, Venezuelans, illegal aliens..."), but I've got a bit more knowledge to do on it before I'm gonna start flippin' your whole world on its head... It's pretty big, and I'm no scholar, however the more I look into this, the less I have to disprove it.

Expect some more from me soon...

Tangaz
06-28-2007, 12:03 PM
Oh yeah, and a big thanks to Osirus3000! You explained a lot about the late genius' lyrics for me that I don't think I'd be able to find out where I am. I always knew there was a lot more goin' on with him and his lyrics than I could pick with my experience.

WU-JUNKIE760
07-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Wow, ive read the whole thread and was amazed. this is why i come to this board everyday (tho i rarely ever post...)

im curious to a couple of things tho.

For one is there a book that the 5%'s follow, you know that explains the math and what not.

and also if you guys can recomment me a book that explains whats inside of vitamins and whats bad for you that the gov and food industries dont mention.
also a book on the gov that explains alot of what you guys discussed on here. thanks and peace to all of you...

the silencer
07-31-2007, 10:21 AM
its great that this thread is still bein read and enjoyed....

probly my fav thread ever, and what really got me posting on Wu Corp.....too bad ryanmeister hasn't been around in years...

and (*cough*) your welcome for bringin this back not too long ago...

MsRzaRecTaH
08-01-2007, 09:12 AM
*clears throat...*

peace I love your tat..

and indeed this is a great thread.. def a classic..

knowledge knowledge....

peace

CEITEDMOFO
08-03-2007, 02:28 AM
Your 100% correct. I thought it was just me, but that song (Diesel) is deep, if carefully listened to. "No more doctors deliverin my babies/takin pills/killin me slooowly"- ODB
"10 percentage tryin to drain me of my mental strenthage"- RZA
"People swam 9/didn't know their own kind/wrong time"- Raekwon (when he says "people swam 9/didn't know their own kind", he's referin to a lesson we study among the 5% called The English C Lesson. This lesson explains a whole lot in regards to history, they swam 9, meaning the 9,000 miles between Africa and America. So after the slaves were brought to this part of the planet, after years of adaptation they didn't even know their own kind. They were hateful and spiteful towards each other.

NOT POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE 2 SWIM FROM AFRICA TO AMERICA U COCKFACE

MAYBE SWAM 9 IN 9 MONTHS OF PREGNACY:t

LordReveal
08-03-2007, 07:40 AM
Umm, unless u took it literally.

Of course nobody's gonna swim 9,000 miles u dumb-ass.

LordReveal
08-03-2007, 07:44 AM
and also if you guys can recomment me a book that explains whats inside of vitamins and whats bad for you that the gov and food industries dont mention.
also a book on the gov that explains alot of what you guys discussed on here. thanks and peace to all of you...

Vitamins And Minerals From A To Z (by Jewel Pookrum)
Drugs Masquerading As Foods (by Suzar)

Young Gun
03-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Excellent thread. Its informed me on a lot I wasn't aware of.