PDA

View Full Version : Soulja Boy Responds To LeBron: "Keep my name out' cho mouth"

MR HIP HOP HEAD
04-21-2008, 06:04 PM
http://thespiritwithin.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/souljaboy.jpg

April 21, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that some NBA trash talkin' between LeBron James and DeShawn Stevenson ended up hurting rapper Soulja Boy's feelings. It all started last month when LeBron's Cleveland Cavs lost a game to DeShawn 's Washington Wizards. After the game DeShawn told reporters that LeBron was overrated.

When LeBron was asked to comment on what DeShaun sid, Lebron replied, "With DeShawn Stevenson, it's kind of funny. It's almost like Jay-Z [responding to a negative comment] made by Soulja Boy. It doesn't make sense to respond."

Well, yesterday Soulja Boy heard what LeBron said about him. And here's how the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports his response:

"Someone from Interscope Records called me and sent me the quote," Way said. "I looked and didn't really think much about it. LeBron said something like he was Jay-Z and DeShawn [Stevenson] is Soulja Boy. I took that as [disrespectful]."

Well Soulja's going to be getting his revenge. Word is that DeShawn invited him to the next home game between the Cavs and the Wizards. And Soulja Boy will be in the front row to talk mess...

http://www.mediatakeout.com/23050/soulja_boy_to_lebron_james_keep_my_name_out_cho_mo uth.html

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Wow, now all four of them are bitches.

HANZO
04-21-2008, 06:08 PM
man come on who is soulja boy to even put Lebrons name in a sentance he creates. Lebron would dunk soulja boy. literally he would dunk him.

6 Chambaz
04-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Can his boy become anymore wack ???

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 06:10 PM
What the fuck is Soulja Boy gonna do? The Wizards ain't gonna win, and if they do, what, he's gonna go brag that he caused the loss? Fuck him and Jay-Z.

HANZO
04-21-2008, 06:12 PM
ppl dnt understand that pissing off Lebron aint gonna win you the game. if Soulja boy turns up in washington Lebron will got for 50 pts.

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 06:13 PM
LeBron should then go slap him in the face after that 50 pt. performance.

HANZO
04-21-2008, 06:15 PM
i really think he should grab him, roll him up and slam him through the bucket. its possible. maybe a reverse double clutch slam.

King Tron 1
04-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Maybe he should get help with an alley-oop, like he did in Game 1.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-21-2008, 10:59 PM
i really think he should grab him, roll him up and slam him through the bucket. its possible. maybe a reverse double clutch slam.
co sign

HarlemDiplomat
04-22-2008, 02:30 AM
LOL!!!... sad thing is, everyone who cut an album in the NBA is still a better rapper than Soulja Boy! LMAO!

LORD ZERO
04-22-2008, 04:40 AM
fellow mods..........
DELETE THIS HORRIBLY GAY THREAD
it disgraces the hip hop news forum