PDA

View Full Version : what u feel like if white dude calls a black dude a honkey?

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 04:36 AM
yo,.....im just wondering.....if someone calls me a ni**ger, I dont get upset...would yall black cats on the forum be angry if i called u guys an girls "honkey"s?

damaja
06-13-2005, 05:04 AM
So you are white, yeah? I think if someone called a black guy a honkey, they'd laugh at them for being an idiot.

JASPER
06-13-2005, 05:10 AM
I like to be called honey.

Skellington
06-13-2005, 10:41 AM
WTF is a honkey? Honkey Tonk???? Lol.....

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 10:45 AM
lol na never heard of it ...maby cracker or wigger....i have never been calld any names and i never calld any body in any racest names..........

im white ...ecept playing around with friends...its all good in the group but when ur out of it u betta change

LikwidSwordz
06-13-2005, 11:23 AM
Yea they would jus get laughed at

MefMan36
06-13-2005, 11:33 AM
One of my black friends calls me a Wop or a dago for being italian. I make fun of him being haitian. We dont do it by race, we do it by heritage.

The Ghost
06-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Racism is funny @ times but it can hurt 2 guys....

Butter
06-13-2005, 12:12 PM
call me whatever the hell you like.

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 01:55 PM
call me whatever the hell you like.shut up dickless

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 02:00 PM
lol

knewcheeze
06-13-2005, 02:33 PM
PEACE
i call black dudes honkeys, cracker, white boys
i call spanish people maricon
i call arabs jerry seinfeld

but i only call them that if they start shit with me.....
i only defend myself...never attack.....

oooooo arabs hate it when you call them jerry seinfeld....

stayshigh
06-13-2005, 03:33 PM
lol na never heard of it ...maby cracker or wigger....i have never been calld any names and i never calld any body in any racest names..........

im white ...ecept playing around with friends...its all good in the group but when ur out of it u betta change

All I have to say is watch motherfuckin Chappelle Show

SHRAP
06-13-2005, 04:41 PM
that shit would just be too goofy, and yea youd probably get laughed at. its not a common word of brotherhood like the 5 letters im not gonna type because then monsta or whoever the fuck that is will come and gay up the thread just because i typed 5 letters. i get called that but i know the rules behind it and would never call somebody else that.

Fr@z
06-13-2005, 05:14 PM
What???

LHX
06-13-2005, 05:20 PM
name calling?

what the hell is this shit?

romper room?

any knucklehead still dealin wit name calling is almost as ridiculous as a knucklehead that gets offended by name calling

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-PEACE

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 05:47 PM
huh^??

I-Legit
06-13-2005, 05:53 PM
this thread is fuckin stupid.....a mod please close it....what does this argument or 'thread-of-opinions' matter to anything.....

if u get called a name..deal with it.....tell em 'eat me bitch' and go to diff thread

am i right or what?

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 07:22 PM
shut up dickless^

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 07:23 PM
this thread is fuckin stupid.....a mod please close it....what does this argument or 'thread-of-opinions' matter to anything.....

if u get called a name..deal with it.....tell em 'eat me bitch' and go to diff thread

am i right or what?
^^shut up dickless

I-Legit
06-13-2005, 07:29 PM
shut up fag.....eat me

Bone Collecta
06-13-2005, 07:51 PM
that shit would just be too goofy, and yea youd probably get laughed at. its not a common word of brotherhood like the 5 letters im not gonna type because then monsta or whoever the fuck that is will come and gay up the thread just because i typed 5 letters. i get called that but i know the rules behind it and would never call somebody else that.
i dont think calling anyone a slur is justified but you must look at the words and realize that all slurs are not equal in level. Honkey and Cracker are nowhere near equal to Sp*c or ni**er because what the words were used for as well as jewish slurs. Those toward the hispanic and black community were used to oppress when the white slurs...

Honkey- comes from when someone(i forgot the color) would honk their horns at the other(opposite color of the honker) thus being called the word.

Cracker- has something to do with the crack of a whip not a saltine cracker you see in the stores.

To say that some of these words mean nothing today is stuipd and idiodic. You white ppl wanna walk around saying nigga just because they say it in songs n shit. It is no excuse for you to say it so dont ever say a racial slur.

This is no diss to you Skale im just educating

I-Legit
06-13-2005, 07:54 PM
lol yeh Skale smarten up and get some real balls.....not tryin to act hard on the net....suck it up and take it like a good lil slut

Prolifical ENG
06-13-2005, 08:08 PM
uhhh, I know what the thread creator meant.....but for some reason not many understood...it was quite simple...no need to get into the history of name calling and oppression.

I called some toned people I know Uncle Toms...big deal....its funny to them and they pretend to get really insulted from comparing them to a white person.....the joke plays out quick though.

Liquidswordsman
06-13-2005, 09:04 PM
^^shut up dickless
Good re-use!

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 09:09 PM
gone

AK Spray
06-13-2005, 09:13 PM
I use the word cracker every now and then... for instance "What's up with all these fuckin' trailer trash, greezy ass crackers comin' to our skool?" i said that shit earlier this year, cuz we were gettin all these idiot ass wiggers. Can't stand the fucks.

zzzzzz
06-13-2005, 09:23 PM
Stupid thread.

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Stupid thread.^u just nevermind honkey, this threads tight as hell

zzzzzz
06-13-2005, 09:28 PM
^ Idiot.

repo
06-13-2005, 09:28 PM
i would be like "wtf" then i'd laugh
then i'd probably get my ass kicked

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 09:29 PM
^ Idiot.
^nerd

Bone Collecta
06-13-2005, 09:52 PM
yo bone...black folks call white folks honkeys cuz its the last thing they hear before we run em over.
u should be banned for that statement pale ass bitch

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 11:07 PM
yo, your sensitive.....jokes like that help folks evolve.....nobody else gave a damn if u didnt notice....cut the "righteous, we had it so bad act" man........your just comin off more rascist than anyone in here.......you have stereotyping written all over your face.....why dont u just get outta here man...go hop on farrakhan's lil dick or somthin.....

go ahead an hit me with a native joke homie,...or a honkey joke, hell, tell me a thousand for all i care.....dont u get it,....'Nobody gives a fuck about the origin of the word nigger or racial an ethnic jokes besides u...

look around,...every lil thread your in u just run your mouth about oppression.....an u know you bit that joke cuz ive already told it...dont say some shit like "back in 1902, whites used to honk at us black folks".....its obvious u talk outta your ass as much as u talk with your evolved mind. if it means that much to u,(i hope your not crying, just let it go)ill take it back.

aka donkey...almost entirely black folks preachin racism 90% of the time.....

im so much more evolved than u man,..you really make bein "dumb as hell"
look easy.....your a fuckin "bandwagon fraud" who stereotypes cats whenever skin color comes up...

u aint shit, shut tha fuck up..............................^^^an u know its true, nobodys laid it down for u like i did tho.

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 11:07 PM
^u just nevermind honkey, this threads tight as hell

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Dont U Get It Preacher,....nobody Gives A Shit

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 11:13 PM
i feel the anger building in the thread hummmmm hummmm

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 11:17 PM
HE'S from another forum....he's a str8 up hater... just to damn stubborn...no ones ever explained to him how much time he's wasted with peeps over this stupid shit...

look her homie.....wanna know why i like black people?......Cuz black skin looks cool as fuck, thats it........pitch every rascist remark at me bone...bet my bottom dollar i'll fall asleep reading them.

mashqauck
06-13-2005, 11:29 PM
im chinese and white and people call me chinkhonk, crackchink, and chin-e-white. i dont use racial lism ism ism i just call everyone i dislike a wanker. i overuse the word wanker too much though. and this is definately a wanker thread that i like.

Bone Collecta
06-13-2005, 11:45 PM
yo, your sensitive.....jokes like that help folks evolve.....nobody else gave a damn if u didnt notice....cut the "righteous, we had it so bad act" man........your just comin off more rascist than anyone in here.......you have stereotyping written all over your face.....why dont u just get outta here man...go hop on farrakhan's lil dick or somthin.....
how have i been racist dumb ass? lol what racist thing have i said? And by the way Im NOT muslim, so you are stereotyping me there. lol do you even know who he his you dumb ass?

go ahead an hit me with a native joke homie,...or a honkey joke, hell, tell me a thousand for all i care.....dont u get it,....'Nobody gives a fuck about the origin of the word nigger or racial an ethnic jokes besides u... i dont call people racial slurs as ive explained you are too ignorant of other ppl that u wouldnt care

look around,...every lil thread your in u just run your mouth about oppression.....an u know you bit that joke cuz ive already told it...dont say some shit like "back in 1902, whites used to honk at us black folks".....its obvious u talk outta your ass as much as u talk with your evolved mind. if it means that much to u,(i hope your not crying, just let it go)ill take it back. its the definition u dumb ass im not crying about shit. if you want to know what something means you look it up. You talk about an evolved mind an evolved mind knows the past and doesnt let the past resurface to destroy himself. By letting some ignorant fuck like u say somethin like that its just taking us back to the old days.

aka donkey...almost entirely black folks preachin racism 90% of the time..... you dont know anything about black ppl. you think cause u know a few black ppl and maybe a few sellouts that you know black ppl huh? you think cause u listen to music that we listen to that makes u kowledgable about black ppl? get the fuck outta here.

im so much more evolved than u man,..you really make bein "dumb as hell"
look easy.....your a fuckin "bandwagon fraud" who stereotypes cats whenever skin color comes up... all people do.

u aint shit, shut tha fuck up..............................^^^an u know its true, nobodys laid it down for u like i did tho. lol fuckin lame ass u ppl gonna be feeding me money soon so what the fuck would i care about ppl on a website for? get a life quit riding my dick

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 11:49 PM
i think im gonna cry, but from the looks of your last post, your gonna need 2 boxes of kleenex

Bone Collecta
06-13-2005, 11:52 PM
please do cry

Bone Collecta
06-13-2005, 11:53 PM
lol u maaaaaaaaad? ur life is a waste

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 11:58 PM
shut up dickless

Bone Collecta
06-13-2005, 11:59 PM
u have no argument so u call me names lol get off my dick please go do something else with ur life go to the military or somethin and quit wasting space

mashqauck
06-13-2005, 11:59 PM
DUDE THIS THREAD IS SICKA THAN AIDZ!!!! but i think i should collecta few of my bones and walk my dickless self out. peace

Bone Collecta
06-14-2005, 12:05 AM
that a diss to me?

Sicka than aidZ
06-14-2005, 12:06 AM
U CANT make me mad homie...

peace out

Sicka than aidZ
06-14-2005, 12:09 AM
yeah bone he's dissin your dickless bone colleting ass

Bone Collecta
06-14-2005, 12:10 AM
lol u maaaaaaaaaad uuuuuuuuuuu maaaaaaaaad lol go ahead and quit lol kids

Bone Collecta
06-14-2005, 12:12 AM
sicka get off my dick u have nothing else to say ur dont u lost...........

Sicka than aidZ
06-14-2005, 12:13 AM
shut up dickless

mashqauck
06-14-2005, 12:13 AM
damn man, it wasnt a diss. i was just using your names..... but i guess you diss little kids often. damnnn

Bone Collecta
06-14-2005, 12:14 AM
then ill edit my post dont take it personal then no hard feelings :)

mashqauck
06-14-2005, 12:16 AM
haha aiight cool, i aint trying to start beef when this shit just got back up. but yea, peace.

Sicka than aidZ
im cool.....enuf beef for 1 night

mashqauck
i make up for my age with my dicksize anyway....HA

Sicka than aidZ
06-14-2005, 01:40 AM
you live in seattle, where at?

mashqauck
06-14-2005, 02:31 AM
Beacon Hill yo!

SHRAP
06-14-2005, 03:06 AM
lol yeh Skale smarten up and get some real balls.....not tryin to act hard on the net....suck it up and take it like a good lil slut
what the fuck? somebody addresses me, not even dissing me, and u open your lil mouth tryna talk shit. i dont act, i'm legit not I-Legit. suck what up now, youre a fag coming out of nowhere saying some homo shit. u mad that u fake and you been called on it.
go write some more shitty rhymes or better yet bash your perpetually-shook-expressioned ugly oblong head into a fucking wall and save your mommy and daddy some food money faggot. u aint nothin but a cry baby lil girl poppin a tampon over some shit some dudes typed on a fucking computer and u aint never gonna be more than that.
just finish it dude, take the wu-tang underwear u made for your sewing badge in boy scouts and hang your sorry pussy ass with that shit.

go to the military
this dude voted for bush

mashqauck
06-14-2005, 03:14 AM
nice comebacks skale! when i was reading that i wanted to say "GET EM!" after every diss. haha okay night.

Rebel_INS
06-14-2005, 03:40 AM
Fuck racist people period

6thPlanet
06-14-2005, 09:13 AM
:=)

THE W
06-14-2005, 10:04 AM
sicka, the king of startin shit.

keep up the good work:thumbup:

Sicka than aidZ
06-14-2005, 03:21 PM
what the fuck? somebody addresses me, not even dissing me, and u open your lil mouth tryna talk shit. i dont act, i'm legit not I-Legit. suck what up now, youre a fag coming out of nowhere saying some homo shit. u mad that u fake and you been called on it.
go write some more shitty rhymes or better yet bash your perpetually-shook-expressioned ugly oblong head into a fucking wall and save your mommy and daddy some food money faggot. u aint nothin but a cry baby lil girl poppin a tampon over some shit some dudes typed on a fucking computer and u aint never gonna be more than that.
just finish it dude, take the wu-tang underwear u made for your sewing badge in boy scouts and hang your sorry pussy ass with that shit.

this dude voted for bush
OMFG!!.....legit, dont respond, skale leveled u

I-Legit
06-14-2005, 06:20 PM
OMFG!!.....legit, dont respond, skale leveled u
lmao he didnt level shit, the dudes a joke....all he does is make jokes...hes hard to take serious...proly wants it that way cause inside hes still look for attention from when his parents proly ignored his dumb and stupid ass...

and sicka..all u do is talk shit, you aint shit either....

any of u think u are..come prove it fagots

Sicka than aidZ
06-14-2005, 09:30 PM
holy shit...seventh messiah(Legit) almost typed a paragraph without mispelling any words...

SHRAP
06-14-2005, 11:08 PM
yea my parents ignored me by supportin me and motivatin me to move out and get a job, I REALLY WISH I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THEIR ATTENTION

Bone Collecta
06-15-2005, 12:00 AM
this dude voted for bush

actually i didnt vote for anyone but bush doin a better job than Kerry wouldve ever done lol but u wouldnt know that cause u are stupid. you know nothing about polotics so dont go there with me. its obvious if you voted for kerry. lol he had the same views as bush u dumb ass. and they both part of the illuminati lol THEY THE SAME PERSON! after he won the next whole 4 yrs woulda been nothing but celebrating that bush wasnt in office lol he wouldve done nothing for anyone.

SHRAP
06-15-2005, 12:04 AM
yea cuz smart people devote their time to thinking about politics of other countries

Sicka than aidZ
06-15-2005, 12:12 AM
bush new bout September.11th an the way i heard it those planes coulda been stopped....

^im not positive bout it, but i ve heard it alot.

ghostface kill for prez,!

mashqauck
06-15-2005, 12:29 AM
Everyone Has Aids!!!!!

America Fuccccccccccck Yeah!

SHRAP
06-15-2005, 12:30 AM
u mad bobby?

Sicka than aidZ
06-15-2005, 12:32 AM
Everyone Has Aids!!!!!

America Fuccccccccccck Yeah!
cool

Sicka than aidZ
06-15-2005, 12:35 AM
i didnt see what u wrote in your sig, its all good..i live close to mt. baker, like 30 minutes away.

SHRAP
06-15-2005, 12:35 AM
[QUOTE=akabobbyd]fuckin throw u off the space needle...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH SHIT

7EL7
06-15-2005, 12:42 AM
what u feel like if white dude calls a black dude a honkey? (showthread.php?t=571)

i'll feel like givin him a big pill for his retardation

SHRAP
06-15-2005, 12:45 AM
what kind of pill?

Bone Collecta
06-15-2005, 12:48 AM
bush new bout September.11th an the way i heard it those planes coulda been stopped....

^im not positive bout it, but i ve heard it alot.

ghostface kill for prez,!
that means Kerry knew about it THEY PART OF THE SAME ORG.! lol

7EL7
06-15-2005, 12:52 AM
what kind of pill?
an anti retardation pill

SHRAP
06-15-2005, 12:55 AM
an anti retardation pill
... is it ecstasy

Sicka than aidZ
06-15-2005, 03:41 AM
that means Kerry knew about it THEY PART OF THE SAME ORG.! lol
i hate govt. shit cuz your probably correct.....these civilizations are sad. peace man

SKAMPOE
01-13-2009, 11:29 PM
Lol

tajeco
01-14-2009, 01:53 AM
I don't like "white boy". But I think honkey is a silly word, no meaning for me. The sentiment behind it would be bad if a guy said "you stupid ugly piece of shit honkey". I remember in the early 90's, here in NorCal, instead of wigger it was "bibba". I still don't know where the word came from. One time a girl asked me when I was 12 "are you a bibba?"

I'm not afrimerican, I'm cockasian

netscape check two
01-14-2009, 03:38 AM
What about the word Blonkey(black honkey)?

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm not afrimerican, I'm cockasian
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA COCK ASIANS HAHAHAHA

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 06:56 AM
What about the word Blonkey(black honkey)?
HAHA IN THE CITY I LIVE IN, BLUKIES ARE HEROIN LACED BLUNTS HAHAHAH SOOO GOOD!