PDA

View Full Version : Retard or Dickless?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-21-2008, 08:19 PM
What would you choose to be if you had to decide between being

A)a retard

or

B)a person of normal intelligence, but with no dick?

Discuss.

Please explain your answer.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-21-2008, 08:23 PM
See, if you were retarded, on one hand, you might be unaware of your handicap and ultimately happy.

On the other hand, you'd be retarded.

If you were of normal intelligence, but had no dick, on one hand, you would be fully aware of your handicap and forced to live with it on a daily basis.

On the other hand, you wouldn't be retarded

RzaRectum
04-21-2008, 08:25 PM
I'd wish I was blind so I could smash whatever and not have to see. (YES HOMO)

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-21-2008, 08:26 PM
What would you choose to be if you had to decide between being

A)a retard

or

B)a person of normal intelligence, but with no dick?

Discuss.

Please explain your answer.

well considering you are both, why dont you let us know which is better?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-21-2008, 08:28 PM

Baa-zing!

While that was both extremely witty and not-at-all predictable, please stick to the topic.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-21-2008, 08:30 PM
And, how can I be both RETARDED and a dickless PERSON OF NORMAL INTELLIGENCE at the same time? There are some serious flaws in your logic

crust
04-21-2008, 08:32 PM
id have to go with being a retard. id still get retard girl pussy and down syndrome blowjobs.

i cant imagine living without my junk.

minibumpsh
04-21-2008, 08:33 PM
number two because ima girl!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-21-2008, 08:35 PM
id have to go with being a retard. id still get retard girl pussy and down syndrome blowjobs.

i cant imagine living without my junk.[/QUOTE]

I think that, especially after having known the joys of having a dick, to all of a sudden not have one would be crushing.

However, I don't think its that easy to get retard pussy. I mean if you're a retard yourself.

Im sure it would be pretty easy to get retard pussy if you were normal.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-21-2008, 08:37 PM
number two because ima girl!

Oh, then I guess your opinion doesn't really matter here.

Maybe you could make yourself useful and fix the guys some snacks while we debate eunuchs and retards?

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2008, 09:03 PM

roflmao

crust
04-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Maybe you could make yourself useful and fix the guys some snacks while we debate eunuchs and retards?

hahahaha niiiice

no but seriously

can you get me a BLT with a coke?

thanks.

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Is That How Unicks Is Spelled Thats A Trip.......i Didnt Gay This Thread Someone Else Did

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 02:09 AM
this thread.... this thread is.... this is.... damn ! This thread is retarted !!!

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 02:11 AM
with threads like these, no wonder The Supreme Irondan Cooley is prospering

Durag
04-22-2008, 04:06 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahah at this whole thread!

Irondan is an underrated poster. always comes up with witty smart answers. Keep up the good work dude!

On topic though, i think id rather be retarded. Like you said youd be happy in your retardedness, you wouldnt know any other way. You prolly wouldnt know what to do with penis either, so is dont think some down syndrome pussy would be on the agenda

begongo
04-22-2008, 05:25 AM
I'd choose retarded without a doubt
(No Norway)

Durag
04-22-2008, 05:32 AM
I'd choose retarded without a doubt
(No Norway)

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No Norway! Thats quality

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Is That How Unicks Is Spelled Thats A Trip.......i Didnt Gay This Thread Someone Else Did

I started the thread in this chamber. It was my first thread, and I thought it only fitting to put it into the subforum of gayness bearing my name.

minibumpsh
04-22-2008, 10:05 PM
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6342/bltmo7.th.jpg

Enjoi. I cut it in half so u guys can shhare

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-22-2008, 10:15 PM
minibumps, i was just joking. Everyone at this website is a dickhead.

Enjoy it for its comedy, but be careful because im pretty sure everybody is in some way fucked up, creepy, or retarded.

And don't do drugs. You're young and you can get your life together. Haven't you seen Roll Bounce? Didn't that movie teach you a lesson?

minibumpsh
04-22-2008, 10:19 PM
=] i was joking too

and i wont do drugs anymore, thanks for the talk daddy

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Good. Now get out there and make your mother and I proud! And turn down that goddamn Akon. We've got to work in the morning.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Im sure this has been puzzling the great thinkers of ages gone by, and will continue to strain he minds of philosophers in the future.

ok, the thing is, youve never had a dick, so i assume you dont know what your missing out on at all.

do you have anything there in its place? balls? a generally indistinguishable endogenous zone?

additionally there are other parts of the body which can be stimulated to produce an orgasm/orgasm like sensation.

so maybe, if you never had a dick, not having one wouldnt really be that bad.

So we come to the retard option.

now this really depends upon whether a retard is conscious or not of their disability.

and i believe that retards are in some way aware of their difference, although maybe they cannot specifically identify it.

this would appear to me to be a terrible way to live, understanding that your own brain wont do things that others people's do, but not knowing why this is the case.

although, i suppose whether or not a retard is cognisant of the aforementioned deficiency.

I think ill have to say, controversially, that i would prefer to have no dick (on the strict condition that i never did have a dick) as this option provides for greater utility of satisfaction.

and congratulations for starting a thread in the cooley section, this is where all the deeper thread should go to protect them from KTL types.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Thank you for your serious and comprehensive evaluation of the topic, Pat.

Only when people truly dig beyond the surface can solutions to the problems that have plagued mankind for centuries begin to be unearthed.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Yes Yes

I dig it.

Death the Kid
04-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Are you sure this ain't a KTL thread ?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-01-2009, 07:33 PM
They fixed the "Find All Threads Started By" function.

This was the first thread I ever made.

Memories...

YungSunny
04-01-2009, 07:47 PM
It really depends on the degree of retardation we're talking here.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-01-2009, 07:54 PM
A functional retard, who can hold down a dish-washing job with a kind-hearted employer, but stutters, has poor hygiene, and has to live with his parents.

YungSunny
04-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Dickless.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-24-2009, 06:59 PM
What about a gay retard?

Has anybody ever met one?

Do they exist?

ANd I don't mean some poor retard one of you faggots raped because they don't know any better, but an actual retard with strong homosexual impulses.

?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-24-2009, 09:43 PM
actually all of the retards i have come across have been staunchly heterosexual. Its quite impressive I must say.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-24-2009, 09:47 PM
This could be evidence that homosexuality is a learned behavior caused by environment and/or emotional trauma.

Retards, unable to develop mentally, have only the most basic human impulses.

Regardless, when I hear wu-corp faggots glorifying gays and sticking up for them a little too much, or talking about sexuality being on a sliding scale, I am going to mention that I am "as straight as a retard".

TSA
08-24-2009, 09:49 PM
are you fucking serious!?

Retarded!

Retards get retard pussy every 2 days minimum, there wimmen are always looking for boyfriends, they have to fight off advances, on top of that they're the happiest ppl in america, all the niggas want is pop and permission to go fishing.

TSA
08-24-2009, 09:51 PM
No joke i had a shetard poke you eyeball with her finger cause i wouldn't show her my crotch. they're the shit!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Retard pussy is where it's at.

But the catch is, to get it, you have to be a retard yourself, or else everyone thinks youre "the bad guy"

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-24-2009, 09:52 PM
ahahahahaha "shetard"

EAGLE EYE
08-24-2009, 10:01 PM
lol

"They're the shit"

TSA
08-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Retard pussy is where it's at.

But the catch is, to get it, you have to be a retard yourself, or else everyone thinks youre "the bad guy"
haahah fuck ya, she had some MASSIVE nice tits too ahahah!
way too nice for someone with developmental disabilities
i can get over the coffee mugg shaped mouth and ned bighead eyes

Olive Oil Goombah
08-25-2009, 05:05 PM
LOL...the only negative about shetards is that they invented pussy stank. I mean,you can smell that shit thru the turqoise colored wal-mart sweatpants. But other than that, yea its fair game.
Just dont fuck with one thats got a man.

Retard strenght aint no joke...no joke.

Lex Lugor
08-25-2009, 05:18 PM
lol so true