PDA

View Full Version : ...i dont get it?!

crust
04-21-2008, 08:44 PM
why is there so many threads being tossed into the irondan cooley section of gen chat?

i understand that they might be off the wall and not serious but who cares?

who calls the shots on putting threads in there? is it put to a vote or how does that work?

HANZO
04-21-2008, 08:46 PM
theres a new sheriff in town . its the mods who control all, and theres a new mod who controls the gen chat and cooley sections. he comes in the form of corp vet. sicka.

The Hound
04-21-2008, 08:49 PM
it's all hating ... but we need some massive beef cook off in hea

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2008, 08:49 PM
its all based on an extremely complex algorithm written by this little dude from india that tomb hired for 12 cents an hour

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2008, 09:45 PM
THERE'S AN OLD SAYING CRUST:

"if u dont know where your goin any road will take u there"

i heard he consults with a psychic chic from bagdad that smokes crack before shakin the magic eightball

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/horse.gif

crust
04-21-2008, 09:58 PM
THERE'S AN OLD SAYING CRUST:

"if u dont know where your goin any road will take u there"

i heard he consults with a psychic chic from bagdad that smokes crack before shakin the magic eightball

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/horse.gif

oh...so you're saying he's on acid when he decides to toss threads into the cooley section? awesome.

speaking of acid, im watching fear and loathing in las vegas.

this movie is tripped out as fuck.

Sicka than aidZ
04-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Yeah It Is......no Man Ive Given All Those Threads A Chance....cept The Pedo Thread. I Even Gave Tsa A Chance. Im A Changed Man Crust.

crust
04-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah It Is......no Man Ive Given All Those Threads A Chance....cept The Pedo Thread. I Even Gave Tsa A Chance. Im A Changed Man Crust.

yeah its cool man i understand. i just thought it was random that there would be a funny threads in gen chat that would get summond to cooley city for some odd reason. hahaha. but whatever. im really bushed as of now and honestly cant remember why i even made this thread. haha.

time to return to city hall in gotham. i got some dope lime-ice chronic i scored from salena kyle.

peace.

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2008, 11:36 PM
penguin lookin fake ass turbo mother fucker!

SCRAM!