PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Grade In School

LyriCipher
04-22-2008, 12:11 AM
I would have to say my junior year..right after I started pushin trees and right before senior year when I got ratted out and scooped..would wake up in the mornin, shower..roll a blunt, blaze on the way, sit through 2 periods, go to my crib wit 2 or 3 of my boys and blaze a blunt and pack a few bong rips, mix up a drink and go back for 3 more periods, spit to some hoes and then go home at like 1 and blaze all day..that whole year is a blur and somehow I got straight A's..wish I could go back to high school, I just remember bein the most well known kid in my school due to the cds we were makin and the huge amounts me and my boys were pushin which eventually lead to us gettin snitched on by some jealous kid..good times tho..how bout yall?

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 12:25 AM
fuck i only got to 9th grade.....so id have to say 6th grade probably. we were the top dogs in our school man it felt great to be so young. fuck school tho, id rather slang trees than do school....good for nothin but gettin pussy but i dropped out way earlier. still alotta bitches in my life tho. peace

minibumpsh
04-22-2008, 12:33 AM
6th grade or this year..before i got sent away to a different place.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 12:40 AM
dont think ive had a favorite year, ive hated school my whole life!

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 12:42 AM
6th grade or this year..before i got sent away to a different place.

wtf?^^^

u actually think peeps are gonna believe your a 17 year old female wu fan thats dropped 41 posts in 2 days? i dropped outta highschool when u were like 2. u must be harrendously ugly or retarded cuz i cant picture a bitch worth talking to posting on WTC. (except ms rza and queen of poetry) get a life fool. the shemale gimmick makes u gay in real life. yep i said it. you are GAAAAAAAAAY for bein such a deranged attention whore. its sick to think about.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 12:45 AM
lol, this guy's got fire blowing out his ears right now ^^

Visionz
04-22-2008, 12:46 AM
^damn! you go to school in Queens the whole time?

on topic, the last two years of high school were the most care-free moments of my life, great times

STYLE
04-22-2008, 12:48 AM
i have confirmed her identity.....
she is who she says she is.

hey mini? casn i post a pic to shut up all the doubters?

all thru hs i was the popular kid but...
my fav grade was senior year.....
i had 3 steady gf, each from a diff school, went to 5 proms, had my black varcity jacket..lol. good times good times.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 12:49 AM
yep qnz whole life

and word at being care free, nowadays i dont give a flying fuck about any bullshit grade or test, whatever whatever in school

i bounce as early as i can, shit feels like hell man!

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 12:49 AM
lol, this guy's got fire blowing out his ears right now ^^

im not trying to ruin the thread but shit someones gotta tell it like it is, we've had retards posing as girls before. what girl in their right mind would wanna be a regular here besides ms rza an qop

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 12:54 AM
im not trying to ruin the thread but shit someones gotta tell it like it is, we've had retards posing as girls before. what girl in their right mind would wanna be a regular here besides ms rza an qop
yeah its seems kinda odd ^^

wu corp is like a reckless jungle or something

or survival of the fittest, only the high and mighty survive in this day by day quest lol

Blackula Spectacula
04-22-2008, 12:55 AM
wtf?^^^

u actually think peeps are gonna believe your a 17 year old female wu fan thats dropped 41 posts in 2 days? i dropped outta highschool when u were like 2. u must be harrendously ugly or retarded cuz i cant picture a bitch worth talking to posting on WTC. (except ms rza and queen of poetry) get a life fool. the shemale gimmick makes u gay in real life. yep i said it. you are GAAAAAAAAAY for bein such a deranged attention whore. its sick to think about.

Beauty School Drop-out

LyriCipher
04-22-2008, 12:55 AM

ugly girls who only date online men

The Hound
04-22-2008, 12:56 AM
definately year 9 and year 10 ... so that's like 2001/2002 ... that's when all the shit went down ... like 6 of us got kicked out of metal work and we had this little sports science class ... all year we just had substitute teachers and must of gone through about 30 of them ... one day set the back of the room on fire just didn't give a fuck ...

what makes it the best for me is because the local uni got shut down and they wanted to make it a mega rich boy private shcool but the community objected so they made it a high school for seniors only ... year 11 and 12 - last years of school - so they turned my school, the locla girls and local boys only schools into 7-10 and we all had to go to this senior school and it sucked balls because my school was grimey and this school was all fancy and new n shit i hated it

Visionz
04-22-2008, 12:57 AM
im not trying to ruin the thread but shit someones gotta tell it like it is, we've had retards posing as girls before. what girl in their right mind would wanna be a regular here besides ms rza an qopchicks that Styles invited to stop this whole forum from being a giant fuckin sausage fest. (thanks for that, as we should all know)

RIEOilFR2Qg

back on topic (kinda), is there any good jobs out there in Queenz for you?

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 01:02 AM

i had 3 steady gf, each from a diff school, went to 5 proms, had my black varcity jacket..lol. good times good times.

big pimpin^^
yeah thats what they want u to think, i think, i dont know makes me feel weird talking to a man i think is posing as a female., but maybe your right....aight back on topic ill leave her alone

me and my boy wanna go to the highschool reunion. we both got kicked out like 9th grade. he's like a drug lord now. i havent seen his ass in like 10 years and he calls me outta the blue. he just wants to go talk to some of the bitches that he hit on that wouldnt give him the time of day cuz he was a fatass felon and shit back in middle school. he was also the only black kid in town for years. he's on some "how u like me now type shit" but im thinkin we might end up gettin kicked out do to the fact he's a certified gangsta and shit. i unno, maybe ill rock his 4 carat diamond earrings or one of his jesus pieces or something so i dont feel like such a broke ass unemployed bum. i dont even wanna go.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 01:08 AM
chicks that Styles invited to stop this whole forum from being a giant fuckin sausage fest. (thanks for that, as we should all know)

RIEOilFR2Qg

back on topic (kinda), is there any good jobs out there in Queenz for you?
well i havent really tried searching

but i will this summer, cant rely on the drug clientele no more, shit aint doing it for me

so yeah, ima be on the lookout for jobs this summer, why u live in qnz?

Blackula Spectacula
04-22-2008, 01:08 AM

Shut up, we need more females here.

crust
04-22-2008, 01:09 AM
dont think ive had a favorite year, ive hated school my whole life!

co-sign

i fucken hated school.

Blackula Spectacula
04-22-2008, 01:13 AM
Mine was 6th and 12th.

Visionz
04-22-2008, 01:19 AM
well i havent really tried searching

but i will this summer, cant rely on the drug clientele no more, shit aint doing it for me

so yeah, ima be on the lookout for jobs this summer, why u live in qnz?na man, not at all--Austin, never even really been outside of Texas, just curious more than anything. there's trades that you can pick up though that will pay good if you pick'em up. The drug game seems like it'd be kinda dangerous up there (atleast if the emcees are telling the truth)

if you get into something like electrician, plumbing, welding--those are jobs if you not sure what you want to do are fairly easy to find some entry-level type shit and end up makin good money in a fairly short time once you get certified for whatever, just some advice on the look out, southern hospitality I guess :b

people not from here tell me the shit is real, but I've been here the whole time so I don't really know any other way :lmao:

Visionz
04-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Shut up, we need more females here.
lure them in really friendly like huh

TSA
04-22-2008, 01:27 AM

AAHAHAHAHAH!

10th grade fa shooooo.

we were fucking WILDIN son, dropped an album, shit spread across the city like wild fire, me white shao and thypot fromed a crew of Geeohdee elites, The PL, and the concept just exploded, i swear. bitches on our nuts, for no reason other then we went through the hall and yelled PL all loud, and had stupid ill clout. us 3 were beefing with an entire school at one point, and then everyone started a competition crew, The Dynasty, G-Unit(i kid you not), Legion of Pimps (we were Pimp Legion), Stud Committee (LOL), and so forth

we had COLLEGE muh fuckaz coming to our 10th grade parties, and easy invite to theirs.

then it was us vs the whole school at one point.

man we were wildin, crowd surfing at games, doing push ups on the crowd, we controlled that shit it an iron fist, the minute i'd walk into a game everyone would go from sitting to standing and everything would get crunk

that's when lil jon was blowing up, and we were basically the kings of crunkery of the city

i kid you not, we were pullin hoes off some dumb shit

"Can i be PL!?"
"no"
"Please i'll do anything"
"no"
"PLEASE! i'll do anything you guys want"

SKINZ!;D

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 01:31 AM
na man, not at all--Austin, never even really been outside of Texas, just curious more than anything. there's trades that you can pick up though that will pay good if you pick'em up. The drug game seems like it'd be kinda dangerous up there (atleast if the emcees are telling the truth)

if you get into something like electrician, plumbing, welding--those are jobs if you not sure what you want to do are fairly easy to find some entry-level type shit and end up makin good money in a fairly short time once you get certified for whatever, just some advice on the look out, southern hospitality I guess :b

people not from here tell me the shit is real, but I've been here the whole time so I don't really know any other way :lmao:
no doubt

well im not really in too deep on the drug game at all, just a few ppl i hook up with bud, white, or e, around the block or hoods close by.. but its been pretty skimpy n shit

so yeah i def am gonna look up on any of those jobs u mentioned and big up on the paper

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 01:34 AM
im tryin to score an e-bomb right now

damn why dont u still party like that tsa?

TSA
04-22-2008, 01:35 AM
and 5th grade was cool too, i started dating women. I remember my first date, she came and picked me up with her mom and i wasn't dressed cause i was playing Damage Incorporated, the bitchinest computer game ever.

Then we went to see Baby Genius and i lot a little lip action (which was then what anal sex is now)

and i was just being a complete god that year, ppl would crowd my lunch table to hear me ramble about shit, i also started a gang called The Brotherhood of Nod with a friend of mine, in the end half of the males in the grade were in it, the other half was in a retaliation gang called The Alliance, and 3 of them were in The Gazelles.

The Gazelles were a personal favorite of mine cause they were dedicated to geting girls to play football with them.....SHIRTS VS. SKINS.

anyways, we had fights and shit and ppl i got overwhelmed by the ridiculous amounts of power. Kids would beat the shit out of eachother if i told them too, even going out of there way to beat the shit out of each other so i'll promote them hahahhahA!

and I had 2 girlfriends for a week cause i didn't tell one i was going out with the other.....

TSA
04-22-2008, 01:37 AM
im tryin to score an e-bomb right now

damn why dont u still party like that tsa?
why don't you complete 10th grade you waste of skin.

ain't shit changed since then ya asspiss, doing that shit for 4 years straight you grow up and get tired of it.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 01:39 AM
lmao hahah ^^ yall niggas keep going back n forth..

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 01:40 AM
dude called him an ass piss ,, lmao da fuck!!

Visionz
04-22-2008, 01:47 AM
they should just set up a steel cage and go at it thunderdome style

zuRde4VxH4I

the beef is seaping out to every corner of the forum

TSA
04-22-2008, 01:48 AM
6th grade was tight too. I moved to 3 different schools that year. the first was a hick town were i was the only black person, the school was a poor ass school were everyone knew sign language and a deaf chick wanted the bate of my sperm AND i wanted to batter this girls eggs, and i met non african blacks, then the last school from a suburban geeohdee school were ppl got introuble for listening to eminem and i became a hero for punching one kid and hitting the other with my lunch tray (there was 1 fight ever 6 years)

i met my core friends that year and we would be the prototype of the biggest most notorious crew in lincoln, we currently number over 50 or so idk, i only count a few as my friend so yeah.

I also got big into Dragonball Z and BMX that year.

oh and Juvenile dropped 400 degree

memorized that shit, me and my boy BV would blurt lines in class all the time

and i started rapping by writting rhymes for white shao, my first rhyme was actually ill.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 01:49 AM

zuRde4VxH4I

yeah word ^

that shit is hilarious between yall two

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 01:49 AM
he's all mad about something, i forgot what. anyways i got my ged im happy with that.

TSA
04-22-2008, 01:50 AM

zuRde4VxH4I

it's not really a beef, it's just me pulverizing his ovaries and him retaliating by moving my threads to the classic section.

I am now the only wucorp poster to ever have 2 threads in the classics....and that's his comeback.....:no:

STYLE
04-22-2008, 01:52 AM
trying to get her to post but she took a tour and got scared.
http://a733.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/m_f73ae83e78789283b903557029578954.jpg

this girl is lurking....i know ur here girl...show urself...lol
http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01125/02/06/1125586020_m.jpg

this girl is a lil busy now but will be here.
she is one of the dopests artists i know
http://a847.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/m_708101e346ec633f6f7aab45f78dce16.jpg
http://a379.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_fc9493348fe58dd25d3cf0600d86aae2.jpg
http://a725.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_8fae85f003ae2348976ac8c8c4078d0c.jpg

and then i even looked out for blackula and begongo
http://a966.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/m_b5289c8ac25cc1f99f390fe8390c6fad.jpg

i had offered a meet and greet but most of them didn't want the added attention. so if new fems start showing up. just act normally....uh....better yet...be cool.

i am sending offers to ALMOST all my myspace friends. some i can't let see some of the things i say here. but we're gonna turn things around in here. we need at least 10% female pop. but preferably 25-30%
(never happen)
buta a nigga can dream right?
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/crazy/styleking.gif

STYLE
04-22-2008, 01:54 AM
I am now the only wucorp poster to ever have 2 threads in the classics....

:cop::cop::cop:
check again....

TSA
04-22-2008, 01:57 AM
lol
*checks again*

tho in all honesty i should only have one.

but i guess the scathing insult of moving my thread to the classic section is too much of a sugar delight for all duh anti-TSA posters for reconsider having sicka as a mod.

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 01:57 AM
they just think your mad at me cuz u keep starting threads about me.

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 01:58 AM
grade 9... wildin' out, getting drunk on fieldtrips with my classmates... damn, I miss those days

TSA
04-22-2008, 02:02 AM
Robert Digital has 2, other then that, that's it.

i've noticed a lot of threads that were "classic" back in the day like MsRza's FUck You Legato are every day occurances now. It got classic'd for being an e-beef

me and skamp have better warm up spars then that

the thread were blackula's noods were revealed thus ending the wucorp great depression is far more deserving.

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 02:02 AM
whoa style'z keep up the good work man, i invited some chics...infact the first girl i ever got head from hit me up in a pm. i think some fag who knows me hacked me or some shit. i have no clue how that bitch tracked me down. i havent seen here since i was like 17

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Robert Digital has 2, other then that, that's it.

i've noticed a lot of threads that were "classic" back in the day like MsRza's FUck You Legato are every day occurances now. It got classic'd for being an e-beef

me and skamp have better warm up spars then that

the thread were blackula's noods were revealed thus ending the wucorp great depression is far more deserving.

well make a list and maybe we'll fix the shit so it looks right, fuck if i know its just a forum. u seen what thread of mine 36 threw in there it aint fun at all.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 02:07 AM
word, there's a buncha threads in classics that aint fuckin classics at all

what about the indian video thread with the subtitles n shit, that was fuckin classic right there and it aint in the classic section

the classic section is bugged out!

Visionz
04-22-2008, 02:11 AM
my history of Michael thread is a burried classic

The Hound
04-22-2008, 02:16 AM
well ... speak of classic threads ... the greatest thread ever was lost becuase of either the crash or the hack i can't remember ... but it was elephant man's profanity riddled tale of blackin out whilst smokin up with meth in a club ... god bless that thread ... RIP

*po's out a fo'tay"

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 02:19 AM
the two best threads I can think of are TSA's "Triumph" and the Raaddrrr Vvvvaaannnn thread

TSA
04-22-2008, 02:30 AM
what is this radar van thread, i think i slept on it, but someone needs to remind me

and PSA for TSA 3 should be the classic not 4

TSA
04-22-2008, 02:33 AM
well make a list and maybe we'll fix the shit so it looks right, fuck if i know its just a forum. u seen what thread of mine 36 threw in there it aint fun at all.
you don't have any in there, your not good.

but for one thing, idiot, take my Corny Sicka Quotes thread out of there.

you're seriously ruining the forum, it'll take a lot more time for the rest of these ppl to tell you because i'm ahead of the curve when it comes to having balls around here.

you shouldn't move my threads to the classic section just to make me happy or be more mericiful to you.

your the make a wish version of aids victims

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 02:37 AM
what is this radar van thread, i think i slept on it, but someone needs to remind me

and PSA for TSA 3 should be the classic not 4
look for Raddrr Vvan Exclusive thread in the classics section.

STYLE
04-22-2008, 02:45 AM
yeah psa3 (yawn gettin sleepy) lol was much better than psa4.

yo i been tryn to scope out a new opponent but none of these cats got the stamina.

i don't know lately i had sunny's dome in my crosshairs but i think he'd catch feelings.

TSA
04-22-2008, 02:47 AM
^same here lol. I predict we will inevitably go head to head again because you like to take the fags stance on a lot of issues like revolution and thinking sicka is a legit mod when he MOVES MY POSTS TO THE CLASSIC SECTION SO THAT I, TSA, WON'T LOOK DOWN ON HIM SO MUCH.

but as of now i keep my sword sharp by sparring with Skampoe whenever he randomly starts his nostril and zimbabwayne jokes

upon reading the classic section (no stained) i was preoccupied by the Biggest Gangster thread and how seriously Tek was taking it lol

Heat was a funny mother fucker

i swear there's a corny 10% of this forum that's trying to ruin it for the gods and fear when ppl tell it like it is like heat did.

the biggest proof is me being the only one that finds it insulting to put the Why are 80% of wu fans nerds thread in the classic, or atleast being the only one intelligent enought to say something about it

as well as my Sicka Quotes thread.

but whatever.

TSA
04-22-2008, 02:56 AM
me and style are basically

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/theloyalty002/ssj4-goku-vegeta.jpg

The Hound
04-22-2008, 03:13 AM
there was a better raadr vaaan thread where he called out a poster here ... i forget who but EVERYONE was clownin on raadr in that thread and he caught mad homotional feelings

STYLE
04-22-2008, 03:21 AM
yeah i think i photoshopped him into a fag and he said he would never post here again.

The Hound
04-22-2008, 03:24 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42537

i did some research ... and raadr gets exposed lol just about everyone clowns on him ... does that fag still get up in here ??

Durag
04-22-2008, 03:31 AM
^^That thread was gold. Far better than the one that actually got moved into the classics. Ive never seen the corp more united in all my time here

The Hound
04-22-2008, 03:33 AM
haha i meant everyone was shitting on vader ... but raadr still got exposed reppin cunts who'd never heard of him lol

Durag
04-22-2008, 03:36 AM
I still think if hes ever walking through the streets of NY, and he hears the name jammin cumin from someones mouth as he walks by them hes gonna pound them to a pulp. The fool really caught feelings

Mumm Ra
04-22-2008, 06:06 PM
definitely my junior year
I was smoking for free damn near every day, living right in the middle of town so I could just walk everywhere
had a free mushroom hookup that year too. And just generally was always into some shit that year

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-22-2008, 06:14 PM
2nd grade because the girls were the hottest.

(That was just a little pedophilia joke to lighten the mood. Big ups to Jasper)

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 06:32 PM
lmao^^

oh yeah styles...merc that fool sunny, it'll make everyones day.

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 10:08 PM
holy fuck i just got a letter from my old school inviting me to the class of 98 reunion....i didnt even go to highschool, hhaahaaaaa

Blackula Spectacula
04-22-2008, 10:12 PM
whats with the linux penguin in your avy?

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-22-2008, 11:08 PM
man one time i was in school i laughed 3 hours straight, i swear to god, i could not stop laughing for 3 FUKEN HOURS!!! LAUGHING HARD! making fun of somebody ,

damnnn

TSA
04-22-2008, 11:10 PM
brrrraattt brratttt brraattt

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-22-2008, 11:12 PM
man one time i was in school i laughed 3 hours straight, i swear to god, i could not stop laughing for 3 FUKEN HOURS!!! LAUGHING HARD! making fun of somebody ,

damnnn

That was a good story. Then what happened?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 11:32 PM
haha

um, Year 10.

the god hour.

and i really think my history of skampoe post/thread deserves classic status due to its magnitude and importance.

i cant remember anyone here doing something like that, so regardless of quality it should be moved as a exhibition of the defining moments in wu corp's history.

NY_Mami
04-23-2008, 03:52 AM
None really........ I was happy when I finished school.......

Durag
04-23-2008, 03:57 AM
^^Me too. i hated the place. I tried to skip classics as much as i could, and when i went in i never paid attention, i was suspended a number of times for stupid shit, but i was glad when i was finished

LORD ZERO
04-23-2008, 04:18 AM
7th, 8th & 9th grade for me
FUCK da rest of da grades

HANZO
04-23-2008, 05:00 PM
year 9 and year 11. Year 9 was the last year that my old high school actually stood. it was known as bullsmoor. it was truly a place of fun and happiness. many gang fights, school invasions, and other stuff took place. plus it was World Cup year, the school arranged all the matches to be watched on a big screen in the assembly hall. man when Turkey played Senegal in the quarters, and Brazil in the semi's. we went fukin wild, destroyed that place. shut all the english kids up. Year 11 cause thats when officially i was the hardest kid in school. plus our new 100million sports academy was built.

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 05:13 PM
year 9 and year 11. Year 9 was the last year that my old high school actually stood. it was known as bullsmoor. it was truly a place of fun and happiness. many gang fights, school invasions, and other stuff took place. plus it was World Cup year, the school arranged all the matches to be watched on a big screen in the assembly hall. man when Turkey played Senegal in the quarters, and Brazil in the semi's. we went fukin wild, destroyed that place. shut all the english kids up. Year 11 cause thats when officially i was the hardest kid in school. plus our new 100million sports academy was built.

Man i woulda probably stayed in school if it was that fuckin dope...... Awwww man so u still in the same city or town??

HANZO
04-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Man i woulda probably stayed in school if it was that fuckin dope...... Awwww man so u still in the same city or town??

i graduated with flying colours, im now in University doing my thing.

IrOnMaN
04-23-2008, 10:39 PM
I'd have to say 12th grade. I became anit-social for some odd reason. I thing is was because most of the kids were dumb as hell and materialistic. Well, I'd say 80% of my high school classmates are losers now. Maybe not to the ghetto but they're losers according to society. I graudated at the top of my class with honors, including my Vo-Tech school, where I took up Welding & Cutting. Maintained a 4.0 G.P.A. in my Vo-Tech school and maintained a 3.5 G.P.A. in high school. All of that was bullshit because it's a Detroit Public School. Things became alot different when I entered college. Good times, though.

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Dont worry about those people.

Based on statistical data, only 3 out of 10 people at the cool kids table, actually make it in life. But they must first pour the foundation and let it seal.

INF
04-24-2008, 12:27 AM
freshman highschool year = pussy gettin

not only did i tink i teen a puddy......i did i did see a puddy tat

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 02:07 AM
pussssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

Surreptitious
04-24-2008, 02:20 AM
junior year was nice, got my first all-state QB award in '01 in that year

Fatal Guillotine
04-24-2008, 10:02 AM
i have to say kindergarden. whats better than coloring, eat lunch and sleeping all day.
i have to say kindergarden and my senoir year in high school because i knew that school was finally over no more homework assignment no more, bad breath trignometry teachers, no book reports, no progress reports....just me recieving my diploma and walking outta the damn door.