PDA

View Full Version : classics vs cooley

The Hound
04-22-2008, 07:24 AM
where are the REAL jewels at ???

sometimes i think cooley ... there's alot of smh material in the classics

Masta Chilla
04-22-2008, 07:48 AM
cooley is the part of the forum where bitching mods throw threads they don't like or threads that offend them.... only a few threads in there are really gay. (no homo)

TheWolf
04-22-2008, 07:48 AM
I voting for Cooley.

For the simple reason my first ever thread got moved there.

I'm that shallow.

Masta Chilla
04-22-2008, 07:50 AM
I voting for Cooley.

For the simple reason my first ever thread got moved there.

I'm that shallow.

never mind dat... dat thread wasn't gay... i mean you said "no homo".

STYLE
04-22-2008, 07:56 AM
all i know is i should have atleast 3 classic threads.

merge all of PSA 4 TSA I-IV

family feud

style swami

and leave a spot reverved for.......coming soon......

TheWolf
04-22-2008, 08:01 AM
never mind dat... dat thread wasn't gay... i mean you said "no homo".

Haha EXACTLY!!

Doesn't bother me really. Was probably moved there by Sicka, who from my limited Corp experience, seems to have some kind of mild retardation.

Masta Chilla
04-22-2008, 08:05 AM
Haha EXACTLY!!

Doesn't bother me really. Was probably moved there by Sicka, who from my limited Corp experience, seems to have some kind of mild retardation.

you mean he's a dumb fuck? yes you're right.

TheWolf
04-22-2008, 08:14 AM
you mean he's a dumb fuck? yes you're right.

Well I didn't want to put it like that, just incase he has actually being diagnosed as being mentally sub-normal.Then I would have felt mean. He might be trying his best.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 08:19 AM
all the dope ish is int hre irondancolley joint.

hey "TheWolf" i hope if you were in a different country to england that you would be planning on going to see PUTS at the rosemount this anzac day....

if you were in a different country to the motherland england.....

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 08:22 AM

family feud

style swami

this shit has me physically shaking.

im physically worried about what on earth this shit could be.

i thought all this forum shit was just harmless time killing shit, but now i am physically concerned about what the fuck styles is going to do to us all.

these fucking experiments have me physically spraying my shorts (no norway)

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 08:49 AM

family feud

style swami

Where's Jeopardy, god ????

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 08:51 AM
I think Cooley, cause everything that's anything gets thrown in there theses days. It's like if you're thread ain't Cooley, it's off the radar

HarlemDiplomat
04-22-2008, 09:06 AM
Cooley is more entertaining and classics are good for showing what the forum is all about...

Not a damn thing!

TSA
04-22-2008, 09:30 AM

family feud

style swami

^tru-ish, and some of the classic section threads aren't classics at all, one of them is Msrza and eD arguing.

tho eD was owning Msrza.

but i think a classic thread has to create a "moment" and be mentioned in threads to come

like Rob digi's u-god christmas card, ppl still mention that.

but what would be a fair, mature, measureable, TSA way of thinking and is therefore unwanted by ppl that want sicka as a mod even though he's moving my threads into the classic section so that i'll like him more (no joke, go look).

STYLE
04-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Where's Jeopardy, god ????

we have to search for a new network. ABC decided against runnin the show after the pilot episode bombed.

i'm gonna hold off until my 4000-5000 era which isn't far away.
i have about 300 posts left and i still have to do:
swami 2
the nuclear disater
and
WNN....OH SNAP!....

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 09:40 AM
we have to search for a new network. ABC decided against runnin the show after the pilot episode bombed.

i'm gonna hold off until my 4000-5000 era which isn't far away.
i have about 300 posts left and i still have to do:
swami 2
the nuclear disater
and
WNN....OH SNAP!....
I'm still waiting for my turn to play Jeopardy tho, or maybe Family Feud... damn ! WTF is the nuclear disaster about ???

SL33
04-22-2008, 10:32 AM
classics.

(just because of that GZA's daughter/son thread, which was so damn funny and hilarious)

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 10:53 AM
I find myself missing that thread at the bottom of the forum index in the classics, but true Cooley's got all the good ones. (No Norway)

"Gentlemen, A Masterbation Question", and having Pep's name underneath it.

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Haha EXACTLY!!

1 ar3n't r3tard3d:frusty:

dude I let your no homo thread run for like 3 days than some other mod moved it. in a way that makes me look bad in front of the other mods. I was doin u a favor right there. so if u dont want your threads moved lay off the dude who gave em a chance. i dont even know what happened to your lucky hat thread. peace

oh yeah i voted "im norwegian" lmao thats hilarious

TheWolf
04-22-2008, 01:45 PM
1 ar3n't r3tard3d:frusty:

dude I let your no homo thread run for like 3 days than some other mod moved it. in a way that makes me look bad in front of the other mods. I was doin u a favor right there. so if u dont want your threads moved lay off the dude who gave em a chance. i dont even know what happened to your lucky hat thread. peace

oh yeah i voted "im norwegian" lmao thats hilarious

It's all good.

Was just playing. You just seem to write some weird shit. Especially your fascination with my pimp status?!

As for the thread. Dont care where it goes, or who puts it there. Was just messing.

Peace

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 02:58 PM
dude we had a poster here named pimptastic who would drop like 120 posts a day. for real he was alway's posting and he swore he was only 13. i used to call him pimpin all the time there's been others too. i know your not them but at the time i thought u were. if u think im retarded its okay but i really aren't

12weLvE
04-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Cooley has a lot retarted shit, thats why it belongs there...but Classics suffers because of quantity.

Storm
04-22-2008, 08:07 PM
^^Co-sign...Cooley has too many useless threads in it...imo

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Both have their weaknesses, but if you compared them by their strengths then Cooley has got it won, just cause it gets more action, and is visited more often.

The Hound
04-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Cooley is more entertaining and classics are good for showing what the forum is all about...

Not a damn thing!

haha truth has been spoken here ^^

Sgt Holly Wood
04-23-2008, 01:02 AM
classics got alot of shit that should actually be in cooley and vice versa

so yeah my vote goes to cooley!