PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most drunk / wasted / fucked up you've ever being?

Durag
04-22-2008, 10:36 AM
I was thinkin about this the other day, this brings back good memories.

Theres the time me and one of my friends when drinkin all day, taking yokes and coke, got really fucked up, walked down the road at 4pm out of our minds, apparantly started harrassing people, started jumping out in front of cars, got arrested, and thrown into the cells. We got out a few hours later, got more drink and drugs, went to a bonfire, the cops came , and we all started throwing bottles at them, and got arrested again. We got out another few hours still fucked, had nowhere to stay, so i slept with this U-G-L-Y ass 35 yr old bitch just for somewhere to stay. I dont really remember exact details, but thats the gist of it.

Theres the numerous times ive fell asleep. Ive woken up on barb wire, with my arm ripped open, woke up in a hedge with thorns that had scraped my face to shit, had a car drive over my legs as i slept in the middle of a road.

Then theres all the drug experiences where i havent known who i was and was seen talking to lamposts in the town centre at 3pm, with everyone watchin me, until a cop came over to ask me if i was alright, and i thought he was one of my friends so i started offering him a few yokes. Cue thrown in the cell.

Anyone got any similar stories?

Prince Rai
04-22-2008, 10:43 AM
lol,

durag i read your story and then I look at your sig,

is that fucking you homie?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-22-2008, 10:46 AM
i was in south africa 4 a holiday when it happened!ill elaborate later

Durag
04-22-2008, 10:47 AM
lol,

durag i read your story and then I look at your sig,

is that fucking you homie?

Haha, the reason i use that pic for my sig, is coz a friend of mine has it on his bebo page and he has my name under it! I dont look like that though, i am quite thin and i wear jewlerey, and basball caps so my friends think it looks like me

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 10:53 AM
hahahaaha i like this dude durag he's a G.....

oh shit most fucked up? i dont know there's been times i knew god barely let me wake up. one time i took like 4 hits of some fluf back when i was 14 or so and that was fuckin unreal. i was changed when that shit wore off. i been spun on meth for dayz and drinkin non stop not really gettin fucked until that crank wore off than i was a fuckin monster man last time i did that shit i was like 18 maybe....there's been some times ive smoked chronic and done some dumb ass shit like around here ill get a zip for like 200, feel me? and then there's this shit G-13 or honeydew or whatever they call it in cali. now that shit is beyond weed....its like 700 an ounce no fuckin joke thats how good it is. i mean that shit i was sayin we get for 2 is the chronic outta bc. anyways i took like 150 liberty caps(shrooms) and like 10 cubensis and lost my fuckin keys to my ride and had to walk like 5 miles in the snow...no there was no snow. i got lost tho and when i found my home i had go back cuz the ride wasnt mine. i was so high dude i was in dinosaur land....i guess man. the whole time THE ENTIRE TIME BUMPIN WU TANG feel me. from 93 till now ive always bumped wu. i mean i got all kinds of shit but yeah always wu ever since they an donkey kong jr came out. i got all kinds of shit to talk about. i been there fuckin on the 40 year old to drunk to know better. woke up in jail, been released just to wake up there again. stolen everything u can think of. been shot at an shit. been jumped all because we were too fucked up.

dude i gots way more stories but yo what are yokes. u a smoker or somethin? hahaaa im just playin but what are they. peace

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 10:58 AM
haha yeah, nice story sicka.

ive never done anything major, lots of alcohol + weed, etc.

i rarely blow junks (no homo?) on the night, usually the next morning i get a mid afternoon latent hang over after a particularly huge night.

nothing major.

Durag
04-22-2008, 10:58 AM
hahahaaha i like this dude durag he's a G.....

oh shit most fucked up? i dont know there's been times i knew god barely let me wake up. one time i took like 4 hits of some fluf back when i was 14 or so and that was fuckin unreal. i was changed when that shit wore off. i been spun on meth for dayz and drinkin non stop not really gettin fucked until that crank wore off than i was a fuckin monster man last time i did that shit i was like 18 maybe....there's been some times ive smoked chronic and done some dumb ass shit like around here ill get a zip for like 200, feel me? and then there's this shit G-13 or honeydew or whatever they call it in cali. now that shit is beyond weed....its like 700 an ounce no fuckin joke thats how good it is. i mean that shit i was sayin we get for 2 is the chronic outta bc. anyways i took like 150 liberty caps(shrooms) and like 10 cubensis and lost my fuckin keys to my ride and had to walk like 5 miles in the snow...no there was no snow. i got lost tho and when i found my home i had go back cuz the ride wasnt mine. i was so high dude i was in dinosaur land....i guess man. the whole time THE ENTIRE TIME BUMPIN WU TANG feel me. from 93 till now ive always bumped wu. i mean i got all kinds of shit but yeah always wu ever since they an donkey kong jr came out. i got all kinds of shit to talk about. i been there fuckin on the 40 year old to drunk to know better. woke up in jail, been released just to wake up there again. stolen everything u can think of. been shot at an shit. been jumped all because we were too fucked up.

dude i gots way more stories but yo what are yokes. u a smoker or somethin? hahaaa im just playin but what are they. peace

Yeah man, i got loads more too, i wen mad for about 7 years, between 15 and well, when i turned 22, so loads of shit happened, they were just the ones that stick out in my mind most.

Yokes, are pills, or extacy tablets. I was fuckin addicted to them for like a year, took them 4 nites a week, took loads at a time, didnt sleep for days. I really fucked myself up, got newmonia, i was really sick. The docter told me if i continue on the way i am, i wont live too much longer. That was kinda a wake up call.

INF
04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
meth and meth and meth and just keep cooking and meth and meth and just keep cooking and snorting and selling and shooting and fucking chicks that want meth and meth and metyh adn meth

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 11:24 AM
infinity's all amped now. i feel like i gotta take a shit just thinkin about crank. hahaa

yeah Durag sounds crazed you'd be suprised how long you can go binging like that bro and live to tell about it. its the situations u get into that'll get u killed. like when u got ran over.your lucky man.

begongo
04-22-2008, 11:26 AM
haha yeah, nice story sicka.

ive never done anything major, lots of alcohol + weed, etc.

i rarely blow junks (no norway?) on the night, usually the next morning i get a mid afternoon latent hang over after a particularly huge night.

nothing major.
fixed

on-topic: I don't have that kind of hardcore stories cuz a lot of drugs are not that easily available here, but as for being drunk, I was 15 when I had the worse experience ever when I drank about EVERYTHING that I could find on the table and after intense puking I eventually past out cold (I was in hypothermia) with 5 people staying up all night checking if I was alive and cleaning after me cuz from time to time I would spit puke on the wall next to me hahahah

Durag
04-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah i know, i put my fists through a window once when i was out of my wind and badly severd some veins or arterys, if i didnt get to the hospital in the time i did i could have bled to death.

Ive never being shot at though, ive been stabbed, but never shot at.

Ive turned over a new leaf now though, im living with my girlfriend, so things are quieter, my friends are a bit quieter now too, so its all good

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 11:29 AM
One time I started takin' shots of vodka at about 6pm at a party. by 11pm I was doing the rub-a-dub with some fat bitches in the local club after leaving the club, I found out that my wallet was missin', so I had to walk 4 miles home in rain without a proper coat. After coming home I found my wallet.

Durag
04-22-2008, 11:29 AM
fixed

on-topic: I don't have that kind of hardcore stories cuz a lot of drugs are not that easily available here, but as for being drunk, I was 15 when I had the worse experience ever when I drank about EVERYTHING that I could find on the table and after intense puking I eventually past out cold (I was in hypothermia) with 5 people staying up all night checking if I was alive and cleaning after me cuz from time to time I would spit puke on the wall next to me hahahah

Haha!

I think though, of all the drugs ive taken, ive been the most fucked up on alcohol. When im fucked up on drugs, im nowhere as bad as when im fucked up on alcohol. Drink does fuck you up.

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Haha!

I think though, of all the drugs ive taken, ive been the most fucked up on alcohol. When im fucked up on drugs, im nowhere as bad as when im fucked up on alcohol. Drink does fuck you up.
definetly the same for me, alcohol just makes you feel fucked up and the more you think about it, the more fucked up you get, nawmean ??

Durag
04-22-2008, 11:30 AM
One time I started takin' shots of vodka at about 6pm at a party. by 11pm I was doing the rub-a-dub with some fat bitches in the local club after leaving the club, I found out that my wallet was missin', so I had to walk 4 miles home in rain without a proper coat. After coming home I found my wallet.

Haha! That type of shits happened me loads of times! All you can do is laugh

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Haha! That type of shits happened me loads of times! All you can do is laugh
The problem here is that the vodka is just soooo goood

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Drank myself into hospital at 14. A mate told us it was all about Cinzano (Martini type stuff) but when we bought a big 1.5 litre bottle my mates didn't like it. I drank the whole thing after already having a couple of beers and then....

Went ice skating in my trainers, and when they threw me out I decided to dance on a car in the car park. Guy came out with his daughter to find me tap dancing on the roof of his Calibra and called the police. I threw up on the policeman and was taken off in an ambulance. I know all this from other people's accounts of the night, I remember nothing between deciding to go to the ice rink and waking up in hospital on a drip.

I managed to cause a 1000 odd worth of damage to his car, but somehow my house insurance covered it (I've no idea how).

The drinking occured on a Friday, but I still had a hangover on the Sunday!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 11:33 AM
ah yeah, i decided to climb something one night (a statue of the pope, at my catholic highschool...) while in no state to me walking, and i cracked my head open.

didnt feel a thing.

Durag
04-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Im not that big on vodka any more, but a load of vodka and redbull used to put me loopy!Especially mixed with cocaine. Now i usually just stick to pints, i get drunk, but not a stupid drunk where i dont not where i am or what im at, or a violent drunk, which some spirits used to make me.

Durag
04-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Drank myself into hospital at 14. A mate told us it was all about Cinzano (Martini type stuff) but when we bought a big 1.5 litre bottle my mates didn't like it. I drank the whole thing after already having a couple of beers and then....

Went ice skating in my trainers, and when they threw me out I decided to dance on a car in the car park. Guy came out with his daughter to find me tap dancing on the roof of his Calibra and called the police. I threw up on the policeman and was taken off in an ambulance. I know all this from other people's accounts of the night, I remember nothing between deciding to go to the ice rink and waking up in hospital on a drip.

I managed to cause a 1000 odd worth of damage to his car, but somehow my house insurance covered it (I've no idea how).

Haha! that sounds like some night. Ya i remember gettin arrested at 15 for being drunk and gettin into a fight and when the guards arrested i threw up all in the back of the squad car. The pricks fuckin hit me a few times!

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Im not that big on vodka any more, but a load of vodka and redbull used to put me loopy!Especially mixed with cocaine. Now i usually just stick to pints, i get drunk, but not a stupid drunk where i dont not where i am or what im at, or a violent drunk, which some spirits used to make me.
Nah, I ain't never had the balls or the desire to mix drugs with alcohol. nowadays I just pump myself up with beer/tequilla/vodka/weed.

begongo
04-22-2008, 11:37 AM
I love this thread (No Norway)

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Nah, I ain't never had the balls or the desire to mix drugs with alcohol. nowadays I just pump myself up with beer/tequilla/vodka/weed.

Fuckin hell, drugs kinda demand alcohol.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 11:42 AM

haha

word

one time i after a throuroughly unseccessful night for all parties concerned, a bunch of friends and i were milling out the front of a friends house waiting for a cab (the taxi service here is fucking awful) we waiting about an hour and starting getting a bit stir crazy.

one lad was lying on the ground, and me being extremely gone and fucking pissed off kept pretending to kick him and shit (relating to the previous saturday when he had hit me in the balls with a beer while i was layed out, the fucking cunt...) anway,.... he started shooting his mouth off sayings shit like "if you fucking do that one more time.. blah blah blah" and from memory i made slight contact with him... and he tackled me into a car which was outside.

i swung a very competent right fist 'haymaker' which knocked him down and we scrapped a bit till a drunken 6'3" friend decided to lie on us to quell the bralw.

pleasantries were exchanged (read wild, extremely loud swearing a yelling "fucking cunt" over and over again on my behalf") while he walked away to catch a train (a mexican guy who lived across the road popped his head over the fence and proceeded to get in on the act, and abused us for being "good for nothing fucking brats")....

i got home eventually, was feeling pretty good the next day knowing i cleaned this niggaz clock, when i got a call from the lad whos house we were out the front of saying the guy who lived in front of him wanted to "have a chat with us".

in the end $750 worth of damages to the cats car (which was pretty suspicious, but i was in no position to argue) and some of his neighbours moved out...

INF
04-22-2008, 11:44 AM
anybody ever pass out in the bushes before?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 11:48 AM
yes, was then hosed off by a lad, had a towel thrown over, and woke up the next day extremely confused.

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 11:53 AM
when u wake up in the bushes in another state or country, thats the time to start worrying

Yeah i know, i put my fists through a window once when i was out of my wind and badly severd some veins or arterys, if i didnt get to the hospital in the time i did i could have bled to death.

Ive never being shot at though, ive been stabbed, but never shot at.

Ive turned over a new leaf now though, im living with my girlfriend, so things are quieter, my friends are a bit quieter now too, so its all good

i got shot at by my own friend. man this one time i got in a fight with some 300 pound fag in portland and he kicked my ass so i hid in my friends car and locked the doors. he found me and got all his boys. i dont know they didnt want to break my shit so they started fishhook'n it and honked all over my friends car. got it on film too. the entire ride was covered in puke. i didnt know what to think man. i woulda just busted a window and drug the dude out the car and puked on him or whatever i dont puke on folks. crazy shit. those dudes are cool with me now tho. but yeah its probably a youtube by now.

INF
04-22-2008, 11:54 AM
when u wake up in the bushes in another state or country, thats the time to start worrying

LMAO

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Fuckin hell, drugs kinda demand alcohol.
don't agree

Mumm Ra
04-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Anybody ever piss themselves from too my alcohol? shit only happened to me once but it's pretty embarrassing. That was the night I had to be carried over someones shoulder from the bar to the car. Don't remember a damn thing.

Last summer I woke up at a friends house with a bloody elbow and couldn't find my glasses anywhere, ended up costing me $320 with no insurance for new ones :/ That's about all I remember.

I dunno man there's probably a good 40-50 nights I have absolutely no remembrance of last year alone.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-22-2008, 12:13 PM
don't agree

I meant in the sense of once consumed i'd consume anything else put anywhere near me.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 12:14 PM
shit thankfully no, but coincidentally i was just having this convo with a guy i know...:

(im sean, the guy who didnt piss himself)

sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:51:04 AM)
with all the props.... jono goes "i dunno man, i was so drunk, I WAS JUST ON AUTO PILOT"
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:51:11 AM)
haha
matt says: (12:51:15 AM)
ha
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:51:30 AM)
i guess implying that he instinctively macks on hoes
matt says: (12:52:13 AM)
i dont know
matt says: (12:52:18 AM)
i just dont know anymore
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:54:11 AM)
yes i know
matt says: (12:54:58 AM)
i dont understand how jono, ben and co can do that every weekend
matt says: (12:55:21 AM)
they know nothing else perhaps
matt says: (12:55:34 AM)
clubba is a seedy, seedy place
matt says: (12:56:06 AM)
last time i was there i was wearing a pair of shorts that i had pissed in 2 hours previously
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:57:00 AM)
haahahaha
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:57:02 AM)
wtf?
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:57:22 AM)
um, dare i say, what the story there?
matt says: (12:57:50 AM)
didn't you hear the story?
matt says: (12:57:54 AM)
haley loves it
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:58:01 AM)
haha, no.....?
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:58:08 AM)
you pissing in the crowd on a chick?
matt says: (12:58:12 AM)
yes
matt says: (12:58:27 AM)
but in doing so, i think i may have drenched myself

wow this post creates an optical illusion.

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 12:15 PM
I meant in the sense of once consumed i'd consume anything else put anywhere near me.
nah, I can control myself, and I don't have drugs near me all the time.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-22-2008, 12:17 PM
I can control myself also, but once fucked I like to get really fucked up.

I try to be a good boy these days though and avoid drugs.

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Yeah, once I'm fucked up, I'm going to keep fucking myself up also up to the point when something tells me to stop, and if that thought is still there after 5 mins I stop

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 12:21 PM
shit thankfully no, but coincidentally i was just having this convo with a guy i know...:

(im sean, the guy who didnt piss himself)

sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:51:04 AM)
with all the props.... jono goes "i dunno man, i was so drunk, I WAS JUST ON AUTO PILOT"
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:51:11 AM)
haha
matt says: (12:51:15 AM)
ha
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:51:30 AM)
i guess implying that he instinctively macks on hoes
matt says: (12:52:13 AM)
i dont know
matt says: (12:52:18 AM)
i just dont know anymore
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:54:11 AM)
yes i know
matt says: (12:54:58 AM)
i dont understand how jono, ben and co can do that every weekend
matt says: (12:55:21 AM)
they know nothing else perhaps
matt says: (12:55:34 AM)
clubba is a seedy, seedy place
matt says: (12:56:06 AM)
last time i was there i was wearing a pair of shorts that i had pissed in 2 hours previously
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:57:00 AM)
haahahaha
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:57:02 AM)
wtf?
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:57:22 AM)
um, dare i say, what the story there?
matt says: (12:57:50 AM)
didn't you hear the story?
matt says: (12:57:54 AM)
haley loves it
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:58:01 AM)
haha, no.....?
sean sitting alone's crazy, sometimes amazing says: (12:58:08 AM)
you pissing in the crowd on a chick?
matt says: (12:58:12 AM)
yes
matt says: (12:58:27 AM)
but in doing so, i think i may have drenched myself

wow this post creates an optical illusion.
What a trip to read that while stoned or drunk

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-22-2008, 12:22 PM
^^ Wu-Matic's mp3 posts used to do that as well. As did the shallow Grave soundtrack back cover.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 12:30 PM
What a trip to read that while stoned or drunk

trying to preview it while drunk is also very hard and weird.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-22-2008, 01:39 PM
knowing how skunk, hash and weed affect me, i gotta say the worst kinda thing i can act on is booz, apart of my knowledge... i could write many storyes but jus to mention some... one time, me and a friend meet wit a girl and her boyfriend which i knew before, outside on a beach, near a club, they gave us jack daniels whisky to sipp on... ok...me and a friend drank that, and started acting like fools, me and my buddy dont remember what did we do, other friend told us... we was falling down on the grass, and branches, and i fucked up my spine a bit, from one fall, its to the ritht now, could of been worse, paralised...anyway, that nite my moms was coming to pick us up with her car, she called me, i want anwering the cell, just jumped and danced outside of a club, which i dont remember... finally she found us, put us in, i was sick, on the route home, she had to stop about7,8 timeas, for us to puke outside, my on thru the left door, friend on the right... i came home, my dad was walkin behind me , and moms in front of me while we was entering our house. i have steps when u come in, and my pant fell down to my snickers, while iwas climbig the steps i lost coordination and start falling down, its good my dad grabed me, and helped me go up... shit, that was jus one of the times i was fuccin too drunk...
2 times i should of been i hospital, was breathing hard, and lost my feeling for vomiting when u put a finga on my toungue... parents was awake all nite while i was pukin all over the bed... then i realised drink with 40 % of alchocol is too dangerous... shit, one time i was drinkin all nite, red wine, and what not, and was going to meet a girl i liked, had red lips, and barely walked... i walked my dog in my house, in was a parety, peeps was askin what u doin man? i was like, totally wasted, im walkin my dog, she needs to walk, u gotta problem with that and shit... the abd thing is i didnt remeber that.. later on i was with that girl on a walk, she hated me for my behaviour, and on a bus stop, my dog started walkin aroun a man, and i had to untie the leash... he said, watch your dog... i yelled, its OK!!! and started loughing like a fool... i was a fuccin idiot, al drunk and shit... we usused to go to the store and grab one or two stella artios or becks, every 20 mins, and buying chewing gum... after 7,8 beers we stole we got in again..all drunk and suspicious, she found a beer on me, and pushed me out, a friend was arguing with her 10 mins ,while i was outside.. beerless... and shit... i prefer cheeba....

Durag
04-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Damn, never pissed myself though. I have woken up in different towns, strangers houses who i never met before, fields, hedges, roads, alleyways etc etc. It really does make you think, damn what the fuck did i do last nite

Durag
04-22-2008, 01:42 PM
St Patricks day last year, i fell down the same flight of stairs 3 times from the top to the bottom without a scratch. I never fell down a flight of stairs in my life before. I was told if i had been sober id prolly be dead

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-22-2008, 01:43 PM
LOL
ur crazy yo!

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Damn, never pissed myself though. I have woken up in different towns, strangers houses who i never met before, fields, hedges, roads, alleyways etc etc. It really does make you think, damn what the fuck did i do last nite
I actually once woke up in a different country. The funniest thing was the fact that I had spent a day without noticing it

STYLE
04-22-2008, 01:49 PM
okay.
2 years ago , saturday night, me and my cousins went out, got sloppy. afterwards got to my house. i passed out behind the wheel. they went inside.
i remember having to piss. i got out took a piss in the yard and went back in the car and went to sleep.

i wake up and its like 1:30 in the afternoon the sun is blazing. i stretch look and around like WTF!?!?

i was in my neighbor's minivan. when i went to g piss, somehow i just went to their van, which was nothing like my car and went to sleep. funny thing was it was sunday, he has a big family and they go to church every sunday so i know they saw me in there when it was time to leave and just packed in their sedan.

i've been on week long coke binges, me and 3 friends smoked an oz of weed in 5 hrs, and i've told the 14 hits of acid story.

i turn into a bonafide pimp on X.

but co-sign ....iv'e done the worst shit drunk.

woke up in alleys too. strange beds with strange women. its funny cause when ur wasted, the middle of the street would feel like a nice soft bed if you laid down there.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-22-2008, 02:20 PM
I actually can't remember.

SickSide
04-22-2008, 02:20 PM

Vodka used to send me mad, I had been drinking pints all day, and got a litre and talked to these kids who were drinking in the local park for a while, finished the vodka, then I went up someones house, who has sessions in there, got another litre to take with me, had a glass of Absinthe off someone who was there, and finished the vodka..... fell down some concrete stairs onto my face, and wake up in a police cell charged with Afrray.

AcidPhosphate69
04-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Right before I went to jail last May, we had a toga party. Me and my buddy Baker were the only two wearing togas though. Either way, before people started showing up we were playing beruit and I was drinking vodka and taking mad Jell-O shots. The party starts bumping and shit and I'm drinking Red Dog beer and taking more jello shots. I don't remember much but I passed out in a toga, woke up with no pants on, all my clothes were inside and backwards, in a shower curtain and I tried peeing on my buddy Richie K.

At some point, me and that kid Baker walked to the store and I stole a sandwich. Now, mind you all my clothes are on now but they're all backwards and shit like that. Baker throws a rock through a truck window and blues light up behind us. Now, we're both cocked and thinking we're fucked. After some bullshit and a couple other cruisers show up, they let us go. Apparently somebody had broken into a building around where we were or some shit. Either way we walked off, trying to like...stand straight and shit.

I don't remember getting back to the party crib but after some more partying and shit, me and Bakenuts were the last ones up and we had a ghetto tattoo gun. He was gonna tattoo "Dude" into his leg and I was gonna do "Sweet". After he finish one line he passed out and I was like, fuck this and just crashed. Crazy fucking night though.

Here's a pic.

http://a57.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_4b834fa35103bd622e580e1aa9315940.jpg

From left to right; Me, Baker, some kid I don't know, and Richie Kevorkian. You can clearly see the tag on the outside front of my shirt. I honestly don't remember this being taken.

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2008, 04:36 PM
hahaaaaaa thats hilarious, especially you peein on dude in the shower. i pissed on a kid once but i wasnt high. man me an acid can back an forth with stories allday i can telll

Mumm Ra
04-22-2008, 05:50 PM
I pissed on this dude's car while he was at my house once, he probably saw me but didn't say anything.
he's a goon anyway

SickSide
04-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Lol Acid

The Hound
04-22-2008, 08:26 PM
most drunk i've ever been was when i was foolishly conned into drinking half a bottle of black label scotch and half a bottle of bacardi straight in shots one after the other .... mate laid out 6 shot glasses and poured it scotch, bacardi, scotch bacardi etc.... soon as i drank one i drank another and he filled up the one i just drank ... took me about a minute and about a minute later i passed out and woke up 7 hours ...

most drunk i've ever been without dyin g... i went to a party when i was 19 ... drank a 6 pack of some pre mix bourbon ... real mccoy or some shit was like 450ml cans ... then drank an entire bottle of wild turkey straight just slugging out the bottle ... had a few beers then we left the party n went to the pub and had a few vodkas and was absolutely shitfaced .... some woman in the pub jsut randomly lifted off her top and her tig ol bitties were hangin out ... was too smashed when back to the party where the funniest fight ive ever seen happened ... great night all round

V4D3R
04-22-2008, 08:44 PM
I drank a 60oz of CR with my cuz at 14.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2008, 08:55 PM
3 times in particular i recall being so drunk that i felt it all day the next day.

Time 1...19 and drank a whole lot of beers and chugged fire and ice and retardley took alot of other shots.....was so drunk, I passed out on a dorm toilet at Kent State...like fell asleep, literally....only time i've been THAT drunk to the point i couldnt even walk. I had to be carried.

Time 2....My 21st birthday and while i was no rookie to alcohol at this time, my cousins bought me shot after shot of sambuca....needless to say i was obliterated and was physically ill the next day until 6 at night....I dont fuck with sambuca anymore because of that night.

Time 3.....Last mothers day, after my mom passed in april...went out and drank everything in front of me...beer, shots of crown, bombs, in excess. topped of with weed i guess but i dont remember smoking....one of the few times i actually blacked out cuz i dont usually do that shit, i wind up puking first....but that was bad, i dont remember how i got home...i was told i slept on my toilet, but i dotn remember it.

Those are three that i recall well...there have been many others.

minibumpsh
04-22-2008, 09:01 PM
This one time I was so fucked up from drinking that I missed the first time my ex told me he loved me, threw up all over this chicks house, and woke up with bruises all over my body. This other time i was so fucked up from not sleeping in over 3 days just blowing coke and i was curled up in a motel bed crying waiting for these guys to pick up blow for me. Another time, when I was 14, I smoked weed for the first time, and got really drunk. I ended up being pressured to give my first blowjob. I am a grimey fuck and my dad knows and is looking for that guy that basically sexually harassed me. Now I can laugh about it because there's nothing else better to do with the situation.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2008, 09:10 PM
hahahah..this chick is a coke whore....nice.

minibumpsh
04-22-2008, 09:15 PM
hahahah..this chick is a coke whore....nice.

that's cute. judge me if you'd likee, but i'm in rehab cleaning up my act and have been drug free. probably more than you can say for yourself

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Kids these days are bad. If I ever have a daughter, i'll lose my fucking mind. I cant stand the thought of my hypothetical 17-year-old daughter all coked up, suckin knobs off in a hotel room.

Minibumps, you need to clean up your act.

Join the stepteam, like in some sort of inner-city high school movie. Im pretty sure that youll get straight As, or you'll get to date Bow Wow or something.

The children are our future.

The Hound
04-22-2008, 09:17 PM
but the thought of a 17 year old son coked up gettin headys off a bitch ?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2008, 09:18 PM
nah i dont fuck with drugs other than the occasional joint or alkie...but i was only kidding, my pops has a coke problem, and my uncle did, but AA has cleaned him up.

I wish yyou the best of luck, its tough, i kno alotta kids my age in AA and its hard cuz you gotta leave that whole life behind, friends and what not...thats what AA is good for, people in the same boat as you.
There good people, but the have a sickness. I dont judge em, but not everyone in rehab is for real.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-22-2008, 09:20 PM
but the thought of a 17 year old son coked up gettin headys off a bitch ?

Honestly, i'd be just as pissed off about the coke, but not as much about the hotel fellatio.

minibumpsh
04-22-2008, 09:21 PM
nah i dont fuck with drugs other than the occasional joint or alkie...but i was only kidding, my pops has a coke problem, and my uncle did, but AA has cleaned him up.

I wish yyou the best of luck, its tough, i kno alotta kids my age in AA and its hard cuz you gotta leave that whole life behind, friends and what not...thats what AA is good for, people in the same boat as you.
There good people, but the have a sickness. I dont judge em, but not everyone in rehab is for real.

Thanks. I hope both your fathers situation and mine are all okay in the end.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2008, 09:24 PM
yea...true. but what can you do? people are going to do wut they want.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 09:25 PM
This one time I was so fucked up from drinking that I missed the first time my ex told me he loved me, threw up all over this chicks house, and woke up with bruises all over my body. This other time i was so fucked up from not sleeping in over 3 days just blowing coke and i was curled up in a motel bed crying waiting for these guys to pick up blow for me. Another time, when I was 14, I smoked weed for the first time, and got really drunk. I ended up being pressured to give my first blowjob. I am a grimey fuck and my dad knows and is looking for that guy that basically sexually harassed me. Now I can laugh about it because there's nothing else better to do with the situation.

at the time of the post i was listening to this very song:

YEZseJ1Wuq8

the power of the universe is staggering at times.

minibumpsh
04-22-2008, 09:33 PM
at the time of the post i was listening to this very song:

YEZseJ1Wuq8

the power of the universe is staggering at times.

thats a scary video because it reminds me of my friends. ugh.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2008, 09:35 PM
minibump....if you hang aroudn the barber shop long enough your gonna get a haircut...understand?
You wanna stay clean right?

GENERAL WISE
04-22-2008, 09:37 PM
I sniffed some powder, very little... and couldn't move for a couple hours. No one saw me neither so i was on the concrete floor just chillin on my chest.

minibumpsh
04-22-2008, 09:39 PM
minibump....if you hang aroudn the barber shop long enough your gonna get a haircut...understand?
You wanna stay clean right?

i know, but they are like my sisters to me.
it makes me really upset that we are falling apart and i guess that just proves that the only thing holding us together was drugs but still, i miss being with them and seeing them and i just miss them even if i'm with them. i dont know how to describe it.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2008, 09:42 PM
i kno wut your saying...trust me, i've been around people in your situation alot. For you its going to be even harder cuz your young, but at least your habit is still fairly new so its not prolonged use......like in the case of my dad, who has been using probably 30 somthing years....

I'm just sayin.....thats not a good idea. It never works..have you gone to meetings?

LyriCipher
04-22-2008, 10:05 PM
the most fun and scary times ive ever had was on shrooms..im on probation so its all i really do besides drink..i had jus got outta jail and hadnt got assigned a PO yet so my buddy comes by with a halfie of some dope red caps and me, him and my buddy max took like an eighth each..it was like 90 degrees in the summer and we were in his room in his basement watchin tv waitin for the shit to kick in and all of a sudden the tv started to echo loudly and i noticed i was sweating excessively..like shirt stuck to my skin and hair matted to my head kind of sweaty..we changed the channel to a station playin Jet Li's movie 'One' and it was on the fight scene in the factory with all the sparks and I can swear to you that the sparks were flying out of the screen into the room and we all started buggin out..so we turned off the tv and went outside cause it was so nice out..we sat on his front steps and his mother comes pullin in home from work and we look at her and ask her if she needs help with her groceries and she looks at us not really hearin us and kinda laughs and says 'huh?' and i was like barb do you need help with your groceries and she goes 'i didnt go shopping..' and kinda noticed we were fucked up and walked past us inside..so we decide for whatever reason to walk to the store which was about a mile away but it was hot as hell and i was still sweatin buckets..we get there and they had some benches out front and we sat down on the bench and clowned on everyone who walked in and then we got silent..and sat there for like 2 hours doin nuthin just starin at cars that went by and people..finally i decide to go inside to buy a drink cause i was nearing dehydration from all the sweating and i walk in thedoor and boom slam right into a stand-up cooler full of glass bottles and makes the biggest noise so everyone turns around to look at me and i jus kinda walk out without buyin anythin..i go outside and notice my boys arent on the bench anymore..theyre across the parkin lot startin a fight with this kid we went to school with and by this time theres a big crowd gatherin wonderin what all the yellin is about..so i sit on the bench and call my buddy up and im like yo come pick me and max up from the store before somethin happens so like 5 minutes later he comes by and picks us up but we leave our buddy keefe behind cuz his girl was gonna come grab him..we left and hit the liquor store so max could cop us a bottle and on the way back we pass the store again and keefe is still sittin outside on the bench on the phone, mind you over an hour had passed since we left..so we stop and have him get in and we go back to my buddys house..so we're sittin back in his room drinkin our bottle and theres a knock on the window so we all start panicing, hidin shit and max goes to the window and its a fuckin cop..so he goes to his front door and i follow him and the cop goes 'whoever is drivin the green caddy has to move it, its too far out in the road' so i kinda breath a sigh of relief til i walk out and realize the cop is one of the guys who had raided my house a few months earlier..so fuckin wouldnt you kno he strikes up a conversation about how everything is and so on and im buggin out in my mind cause i kno my pupils are dilated as fuck..so i make up some bullshit excuse that i gotta jet so i get in my car and go home instead of parkin somewhere else..went home and passed out..i love shrooms haha

Sgt Holly Wood
04-22-2008, 11:56 PM
most fucked up was 07's halloween

first i smoked some hash i had made with my boy the day before at about 6pm, i felt like i was floating in mid air n shit, so i called this dealer from my block that sells that white for real cheap and pretty fucking raw, got it and headed to the village in manhattan at about 9pm and snorted half the bag it was a 60 bag, i snorted that shit as fast as i could inside this pizza store and i still was buzzed as fuck from the hash, after i had that yak wwwhhhhhooooooooo!!! everything changed man, it seemed like i was in a fucking rampage or some shit, lights were bright as fuck, noises i heard were at max volume, nothing seemed to stay still for a fucking second, i traveled all over the place, saw the fucking parade, chilled with some crazy dude that was trippin on acid hahah nigga wanted to climb light poles, i headed to the pier and my heart was pounding quick as fuck seemed like 8 beats per second or something, i felt like nuttin was able to touch me diesel strength was runnin through me, so yea at the pier i was messing with some lesbian bitches about 5 of em all lookin real fine n shit ya kno no ag shit or nuttin tight asses n shit, i made out with 2 of em, they were a couple but didnt give a fuck shit was chill as fuck man, i was the man of the hour, after that shit got live i saw some fight go down between dikes they was pulling their hair smackin eachother n all that, faggot cops came through and fucked it up, so almost everyone bounced outta there, i headed to 6th ave and chilled with some heads around there, sparked some l's, kicked it with em for a lil n shit we was playing cee-lo in the middle of the street, left after that... shit was about 12 30am by then and i was feeling sorta fucked up right about then, them l's messed up my stomach for some reason, i went to this bodega copped some fried chicken n rice and ate it in these benches, after that i snorted the amount of yak left, but for some reason the high wasnt the same, this time i felt angry felt like smacking the shit outta everyone i saw, but i controlled myself and acted chill the whole way,walked to west 4 about 20 minutes from were i was nd went inside some record store and niggas had some rare shit, i snatched this ll cool j and masta ace shit and dipped quick lol and could have cared less cuz i live in queens and the bandu bandu bastird tried chasing me but stopped right in the middle of the corner hahah, fuck that so then it was allready about 1 45 or something and i was just standing out and my head began hurting not killer pain but it was buggin me a lil, so i was almost about to bounce and another crazy fight went down, this time in the middle of the street with 6 black folks involved, shit went down for only about a minute but i saw blood in niggas faces, pigs ran through asked them bullshit questions, and cuffed 2 of the 6, racist devil assholes, pigs was tellin everyone to get out, so i was like fuck it ya kno im feeling kinda sick by now n shit so yeah i bounced at about 2 30am, subway was packed as a muthafucka, so yeah i waited for the train for about 10 minutes, hopped in and guess what ??, i mustve been really bugged out realizing that i was on the wrong train almost 10 stops later, shit took me to 96street uptown manhattan, shit iwas tight as fuck!!!, so then i got out and walked to the other station, shit was completely empty this time, besides security upstairs i was the only nigga waiting for the fucking train, i was cool though it wasnt bad.. i waited for about 10 minutes again, train came, rode it back to the village, then transfered to the other train, i was practically sleep walking n shit.. it was about 3am now, and i ttried sleeping on the train, now some really drunk muthafucka in his 30s gets on the train and sits down like 3 seats next to me, it wasnt about 5 minutes later the muthafucka began vomiting all over the place like 4 times, his faggot friend was yelling "dont laugh ya morons, what if this was u and whatever", i was like is this bird ass nigga serious, shit had everyone buggin.. it stunk up the whole rail, now me n half the ppl there got on the next rail n shit, and it was all good after that, i slept for about 15 minutes reached my stop "roosevelt ave" and walked the fuck home barely being able to stand properly on my on 2, i had to spray all types of shit on me from axe to lotion n shit, as well as visine for my eyes so my fam wouldnt suspect absolutely nuttin at all, got home and to my advantage everyone was allready fucking sleeping, i had the biggest headacke in my entire life man, i could barely sleep that night,, woke up at about 6pm the next day though and had crazy ass diarreah the whole fucking day through

PROLLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE ALSO

SHIT WAS FUCKING BANANAS YALL, CRAZY ASS EXPERIENCE I WILL NEVER FORGET!!

Mumm Ra
04-23-2008, 12:54 AM
one of the last days of school my junior year I got really fucked up on shroomz and 151 at my friends house. By far the most fucked up I've been on shrooms before. My best friend was tripping a little too but our other couple friends were sober.
I remember his mom walkin into the room and I couldn't even understand her, just hoping she wasn't talking to me about anything.
they decided to take me bowling but on our way we turned into the wrong entrance that was actually a car dealership, so they decided to just lift the little chain fence that went around the business and drive under it as a shortcut. Well the chain got caught on the hood, snapped and shattered my window - the back driver's side window.
Now I had glass all over me n shit, and the owner is yelling at us and soon the cops came. It took a few minutes for my friends to tell me I was bleeding from a cut on the side of my chin from the glass so I was panicking inside like "fuck, I hope I'm not bleeding anywhere else cause I can't even feel that shit!"
they had my best friend and I walk maybe 20 yards to a gas station to clean up, I went in first but when I stepped outside waiting for my friend I was like okay, I have NO idea how to get back to where the whole incident went down, I hope my friend remembers (it was literally right around the corner tho). When the police got around to getting our information (name, address, ect) I kept getting worried that I'd forget my name and address n shit but I didn't.
Actually the whole thing went smooth, the dealer asked if we needed help getting a new window and we all just went home from there.

but I gotta say broken glass + tripping + police = NOT COOL

Durag
04-23-2008, 03:36 AM
haha, ya, ive had lots of fucked up experiences on drugs, where ive seen weird shit, and done weird things. Once when i was coming off taking extacy for 3 or 4 days in a row without eating or sleeping i was lying in bed conviced i could hear my mother screamin and that my sister was stabbing her. I was convinced she was comin to kill me next so i just sat in the cornor of the room terrified.

i turn into a bonafide pimp on X.

What is it with the extacy over there that does that? No one turns into a pimp over here on it. It makes you a little horney, but you ever try bustin? I was havin sex with this hot chick once for hours, and nothing. some people cant even get it up. If you take enough of the stuf here you hullocinate like mad, but it normally gives you a serious shot of energy, and your whole perspective on everything changes. Just moving your arm gives you a buzz.

LyriCipher
04-27-2008, 06:30 PM
one of the last days of school my junior year I got really fucked up on shroomz and 151 at my friends house. By far the most fucked up I've been on shrooms before. My best friend was tripping a little too but our other couple friends were sober.
I remember his mom walkin into the room and I couldn't even understand her, just hoping she wasn't talking to me about anything.
they decided to take me bowling but on our way we turned into the wrong entrance that was actually a car dealership, so they decided to just lift the little chain fence that went around the business and drive under it as a shortcut. Well the chain got caught on the hood, snapped and shattered my window - the back driver's side window.
Now I had glass all over me n shit, and the owner is yelling at us and soon the cops came. It took a few minutes for my friends to tell me I was bleeding from a cut on the side of my chin from the glass so I was panicking inside like "fuck, I hope I'm not bleeding anywhere else cause I can't even feel that shit!"
they had my best friend and I walk maybe 20 yards to a gas station to clean up, I went in first but when I stepped outside waiting for my friend I was like okay, I have NO idea how to get back to where the whole incident went down, I hope my friend remembers (it was literally right around the corner tho). When the police got around to getting our information (name, address, ect) I kept getting worried that I'd forget my name and address n shit but I didn't.
Actually the whole thing went smooth, the dealer asked if we needed help getting a new window and we all just went home from there.

but I gotta say broken glass + tripping + police = NOT COOL

haha not to bring up an old thread or anythin but this reminded me of another time last summer i was trippin on shrooms..we were like 2 hours into the trip and i was seein shit heavily and we were watchin John Q and couldnt understand any of it..all whispers and quick little conversations so i was like 'fuck this shit, yo grab me a glass of water' to my boy..so he goes into his kitchen and comes back with a glass cup and some water in it and i start chuggin and i realize the edge feels mad sharp..i start feelin my lip and im like in my head to myself 'nah you didnt jus slice your fuckin lip to shit with this glass did you?' and im feelin my face tryna not let him notice and i coulda sworn i felt mad blood on my chin n shit but it musta been the water dribblin down cuz im like 'yo kid did i fuck my shit up?' and he looks at me and is like 'nah..i dont think so, why what do you mean' and im like 'i feel like i cut my lip off or its hangin down or sumthin' and he laughs and goes 'nah kid your good' but for the next 5 minutes i didnt believe him i kept askin and feelin my face like mad times..finally got enough sense to go to the bathroom and look and even tho i could see my lip was fine i still wasnt convinced..it was the most odd sensation ive ever felt thinkin my lip was danglin off my face..crazy shit