PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Cinderalla...To those who have lost a pet.

12weLvE
04-22-2008, 12:10 PM
This morning I woke up, and I found it strange that my hamster wasnt doing her morning routine spinning on her wheel. I tap on her house and she did not respond. After that I kinda got worried, so I opened it and I found her dead on her bedding.

I was heart broken, and shit I fucking cried. I had her for 2 years; she was an adorable White and Grey Dwarf hamster who I really took care of and really loved. She was a present from my girlfriend, and I was the one who made sure she was good. At times when I was by myself I woulnt feel so alone because I least I had her present...she was really special, she was like a princess...I even bought her a pink Princess edition house.

When I was young I lost a dog also, and I was also heart broken...I guess I love animals. Well I just came back from the park where I burried her. I put her inside her little ball which I stuffed with some betting and I taped the ball all around so ants and worms wont eat her. She will be missed .

Anybody have any comments, or pet stories they wont to share, be free to write.

R.I.P Cinderalla.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 12:12 PM
I feel you.

R.I.P. all lost pets.

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2008, 12:15 PM
AAWWWW.............that makes me sad.............

I'm sorry for ur loss..............

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 12:16 PM
I feel you. (No Norway)

R.I.P. all lost pets.

*Fixed*

But yes, RIP to all lost pets, I don't really have any that I shared this type of bond with, tho.

TheWolf
04-22-2008, 12:18 PM
Was told last week that my cat that I've had for 13yrs will have to be put-down within a couple of weeks.

It sucks.

INF
04-22-2008, 12:19 PM
damn Check ,sorry to hear that. I can understand your pain but I cant feel that kind of pain for lost pets. My pit ran off and there was a rumor that maybe he was hit by a car. some kids down the block said they think they seen it. I dont feel sorrow but I wish that mf wouldnt have left the yard.

dude , check , theres nothing you could of done. From what it sounds like , you took good car of your hamster. ITs okay. Death is life and life is death.

Get some fish.

wait.....I had these fish one time that glowed in the dark all neon colors.....the green one died and I buried him in the garden in the from yard. I was bummed out to tell you the truth. I was like 19 and on A LOT of DRUGS. so , who knows.

6 Chambaz
04-22-2008, 12:20 PM
my english bulldog Diggs died of cancer less than a year ago... R.I.P. to the truest of all dogs

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2008, 12:21 PM
man this reminds me so much of Garden State.,

Natalie Portman was really charismatic in that,.

12weLvE
04-22-2008, 12:24 PM
dude , check , theres nothing you could of done. From what it sounds like , you took good car of your hamster. ITs okay. Death is life and life is death.

Get some fish.

Yeah I guess she got old...Hamsters dont go for very long.

I do have a beautiful cat though.

Big Risk
04-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Thats sucks alot man, sorry. I lost daphney, my dog when i was younger

rip

Storm
04-22-2008, 12:31 PM
R.I.P, I've lost a pet before, it really sucks. One of mines died when I was young so it hit me pretty hard.

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Does a pet that runs away count? I think they should get mentioned too.

12weLvE
04-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Does a pet that runs away count? I think they should get mentioned too.

They definately do...as a matter of fact...That shit hurts more IMO. Think about it. IF your pet dies, okay he/she is dead, but atleast you are there with him/her. If it runs away, chances are you will never see him/her again, and you have no idea what is going on on. Where is it? Who is taking care of it? Is it dead? Is it lonely? all you can do is think about it, and it will crush you if you really care.

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 12:40 PM
They definately do...as a matter of fact...That shit hurts more IMO. Think about it. IF your pet dies, okay he/she is dead, but atleast you are there with him/her. If it runs away, chances are you will never see him/her again, and you have no idea what is going on on. Where is it? Who is taking care of it? Is it dead? Is it lonely? all you can do is think about it, and it will crush you if you really care.

Yeah I see what you mean, damn I can't say for sure how many pets we've had that ain't here, either thru deaths or they ran away. Too many to count.

100pr00f
04-22-2008, 12:45 PM
had a lab i lost about a year ago
had her for 14 years
i paid for her with my own $ i got from the holidays
and i was like 10 years of age when i got her

she died of old age
her kidnys were failing and she couldnt hold in her piss any more so i had to put her to sleep...it was hard
last thing i did was beat her cuz she pissed all on my bed and shit..i regret doing it..and it allways come to mind when i did that

i just hope she still knew i loved her when i took her in

INF
04-22-2008, 12:51 PM

Yeah , the spot where my band practices , we share it with another band (chick band). Well , the drummer of the chick band has a dog that look just like my dog that ran away so when they show up to practice after us she brings her dog and it fucks with me every time. I'm like "Bo?????" "Bo puppy?????" But .....it aint him though.

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 12:59 PM
That's got to be rough to see another pet that looks identical or similar to the one that you just lost.

TAURO
04-22-2008, 01:26 PM
I don't really want to share my story cos it still hurts but lets just say I feel your pain. I never thought I would feel so much for the death of a pet, but when they have been with you for such a long time it is dificult to let go.

Masta Chilla
04-22-2008, 02:26 PM
my 17-year old cat died a few months ago... i haven't cried for about 10 years... but on dis day i couldn't help it...

rest in peace to all lost pets

12weLvE
04-22-2008, 08:42 PM
my 17-year old cat died a few months ago... i haven't cried for about 10 years... but on dis day i couldn't help it...

rest in peace to all lost pets

Wow that cat made it to be 17..thats really old Don. I got real sensitive when my hamster die...imagine my cat, who I am real close too. Thanks for showing some love yall.

TAURO
04-22-2008, 08:49 PM
^^My cat lived 16 years and I had to put him to sleep, one of the hardest things i've ever had to do.

Dokuro
04-22-2008, 08:50 PM
i miss my cat Dogi (D.O.G. is who its pronounces)

King Tron 1
04-22-2008, 08:51 PM
The longer the pet lives, the harder it gets to let them go, especially if you've had them since childhood.