PDA

View Full Version : Okay im back and fresh let me try one more time

White_kid09
04-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Chuh.. I’m CANCER-SICK DOE. I HANDLES BIG DOUGH, and I’ll ACE YA FAMILY.
You sweet and fruity as FRESHA CANDY. My STANZAS QUID-PRO-quo, call me GRAMPA
NIKERO cause I “RAISED YA ANTE!!”/

boP! man you even HANDLED SHOTTYs, JERK?
Nah, lookatcha! FeMALE-ISH POSIN while you STAND WITH LOTSA GIRLS LAUGHIN,
GOSSIP SMELLIN LOTION at BATH AND BODY WORKS!!/

Fruity fuck! Lookatcha! Nohomo but Shawty HOW’D YOU GET IN THEM JEANS?? Haha in
womens sizes HE’S AN 8 but ROCKs A 3, and I bet it’ either “D-IN-A” or SWALLOWED SKEET
HOW HE’S GETTING THEM GENES!!/

hahahahathere gon be LEAD SPITTING and TECH HOLDING, cus Jesus POP THANGS.
you must be NOT SANE if you wanna flex I got “HEADS SPINNIN” and “HEADS ROLLIN”
like “DROPPED CHANGE!!”/

fuck it, De ACT LIKE HE HARD AS ‘HIM’ but but he ACTUALLY SOFTER DEN…
a PACKAGE DAT COTTON’S IN! and since you ACTIN ALL AWKWARD THEN? I’ll HANDLE THAT HAMMER that’ll “HANDICAP SWAGGER” like Ali AFTER THEN PARKINSON’s!!!/

white_kid, blazing pistols, giving amazing dick to ya MAIN SQUEEZE. then FIND TRIGGERS, MIGHT PULL IT and ICICLE SIZED BULLETS will FLY INTO GUYS MULLETS and give em BRAIN FREEZE!/

y'all cayn't FREE, but white_kid TOUGHER THAN EVER my “brainstorm” got you feelin “UNDER THE WEATHER” so I gave you a MONTH TO GET BETTER.. but you still wack so you get BUCKED WIT BARETTAS. Thought he’s “Fly?” I’m PLUCKIN HIS FEATHERS
and my gat “Light-in’ Fam’s Mouth” like his UNCLE WAS FESTER!!!/

FUCK IT IM BETTA, dats why I'm TOTIN GLOCKs that BLAST AT FAKES and CRACK YA FACE like a BROKENWATCH/

yu couldn't HOPE TO DROP with the DOPEST, HOP even if u ghost-WROTE FOR PAC I'll still have you open like doors with BROKEN LOCKS on a HOPELESS BLOCK/

so who da nex CHALLENGER, I'll CANCEL YA don't TRUST A FELON cuz I gat “HAMMERS TA BUS YA MELON” like GALLAGER!!!/

you don't know what my PASSION IS LIKE, when I'm GRABBING THE MIC or flippin my fuckin wig and you get CLAPPED IN THE NIGHT, like the roles reverse in the PASSION OF CHRIST how I'm HAVING YOU LIKE!/

when y'all see white_kid rollin, y'all like "here COMES TROUBLE,” with PUMPS n scopes the size of SOME HUBBLES. sucka afta I BREAK YO LAST RIB watch how my gunz TAKE THESE "ACTORS" and MAKE EM BACKFLIP like STUNT DOUBLES/

I turn the Rock Solid into SOME RUBBLE, SUCKAS TRIPPIN so I STUCK A CLIP IN and BUCKED A MINUTE, and Y'ALL FOOLS beating Jesus is "impossible" like TOM CRUISE
on a FUCKIN MISSION!/

you think my GATS WILL COME CLEAN? nah, dawg, them MACS IS UNCLEAN!
I SHOOT A COUPLE ROUNDS n u SHOoT UP THRU dA CLOUDS like BACKWARDS SUNBEAMS/

y’all not RAW AS ME when I’m “ON THE TREES” like an AUTUMN BREEZE! So FOLLOW ME ...ALONG MY SONG PATTERNs and know if you SAW A HOT “SWAGGER” it BELONGED TO ME!! You sent to HEAVAN WITH YA BITCH TALK. I’m teaching, and AFTER LESSONS y’all see “SWAGGER STEPPIN” LIKE THE CRIP WALK!!/

well i tried again and this time i wasnt' tired haha what you think

White_kid09
04-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Hey leave me some feedback please I need to know if I suck, which wouldn't be a big surprise, but people feedback please!!!

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Fix the first post so that it's legible, and I'll go ahead and reply some feedback.