PDA

View Full Version : More 50 Cent Hate Toward Alicia Keys

MR HIP HOP HEAD
04-23-2008, 04:07 PM
More 50 Cent Hate Toward Alicia Keys

http://www.contactmusic.com/m/50_cent_010208/50_cent_5083312.jpg

Rapper 50 Cent is still ranting about Alicia Keys and her comments published in Blender magazine regarding gangsta rap.

The singer explained that her statements suggesting the genre was a government conspiracy "to convince black people to kill each other" was "misrepresented." But 50, as previously reported, isn't buying it.

"I don't like Alicia Keys no more...If she thinks what they consider [to be] gangsta music is [made] to bring black people down, then I think my s*** falls into that category," he said, according to E! Online. "I don't like people who don't like me."

The self-described gangsta rapper also went after Keys' talent on the piano.

"I don't think that [her] classical s*** is cool. I don't give a f*** if you can classically play the piano," he said. "I haven't been classically trained, because my upbringing, nobody put me in front of a piano at that time...I could f**king care less about the s***. So she don't like the music that embodies the harsh realities because they're not her realities. She hasn't been subjected to the same things."

In a statement clarifying her remarks in Blender, Keys said: "The point that I was trying to make was that the term was over-sloganized by some of the media causing reactions that were not always positive," Keys said in her statement. "Many of the 'gangsta rap' lyrics articulate the problems of the artists' experiences and I think all of us, including our leaders, could be doing more to address these problems including drugs, gang violence, crime, and other related social issues."

http://www.streethop.com/forums/articles/118384.html

Rame
04-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Haha, he's such a bitch.

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Didn't he retire? Who gives a shit what he thinks about Alicia Keys, look how dumb and ignorant he sounds compared to Alicia Keys' statements.

CharlesJones
04-24-2008, 04:33 PM
50 Cent is a funny dude. LOL@what he said about Alicia's talent playing the piano hahahahahahahahahaha. His comments are ignorant but i gotta agree with what he said. Alicia hasn't been around the environment 50 raps about so she can't relate to what he raps about and other gangsta rappers. I think Alicia should keep her comments to herself about how she feels about gangsta rap. People need to understand that the reason gangsta rappers rap about what they do is because that's what they see in the ghetto everyday and the stuff that they see needs to be talked about because the ghetto needs to improve and these problems aren't gonna go away if nobody talks about them. Rich and middle class white people don't care about problems in the ghetto that blacks face everyday and they wonder why most blacks don't like them.

LORD ZERO
04-25-2008, 01:56 PM
wow..........

bad boy T
05-01-2008, 10:29 AM
50 cent starting beef with a R'n'B (female) star, what a tosser

J.T.S.
05-02-2008, 11:53 AM
All for publicity people!

-The A to the Z-
05-02-2008, 12:02 PM
What a Pussy.

-The A to the Z-
05-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Alicia hasn't been around the environment 50 raps about so she can't relate to what he raps about and other gangsta rappers.
People need to understand that the reason gangsta rappers rap about what they do is because that's what they see in the ghetto everyday and the stuff that they see needs to be talked about because the ghetto needs to improve and these problems aren't gonna go away if nobody talks about them.

1)When was the last time you think 50 Cent was in his old Ghetto for longer than an Evening?

2)He's glorifying the ghetto, not calling for improvement, he don't give a shit about his history.
After your thread about kids glorifying the Hood, you should be anti-50 Cent.

11th Chamber
05-02-2008, 05:23 PM
lol

50 is that dude

TSA
05-02-2008, 05:26 PM
^ Word life! AHAhahahAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

nothing the man does is wrong in my eyes, he's too paid.

TOO PAID.

the market has spoken, 50 is god.

but for real, did any of you homosexual wu-tang sons in training READ the article or did you assume he was just making more skrilla and hurting your feelings from the rubies and diamonds and shit?

he makes a good point, and point that if wutang made (which they wouldn't cause they're not as smart as 50) you would all jump on their dick.

50 Cent > Real hip hop

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2008, 05:34 PM
hahahaha wu tang sons in training...

The icing on the cake woulda been if he made comments regarding her past acne issues.

KLIION JENSEN
05-02-2008, 05:38 PM
hahahaha wu tang sons in training...

The icing on the cake woulda been if he made comments regarding her past acne issues.

...or her slight cross-eyes

CharlesJones
05-03-2008, 10:48 AM
50 Cent doesn't go back to his old hood often because there's a lot of black men in his hood who are jealous of his success. Why should he go back to his hood? So he can get killed by some ignorant, jealous black men? Blacks are the worst when it comes to being jealous of successful blacks. Blacks have so much self hatred towards each other and that comes from slavery and racism. I still stand by what i said about Alicia Keys shouldn't be commenting on gangsta rap because she probably didn't grow up in the hood so she doesn't understand why gangsta rappers rap about what they see and do.

TSA
05-03-2008, 12:50 PM
AHAHhaahhahahaAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAhahaHAHAHH!!! AHAHAHAHH!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhaAHAhh1!!!!

Animal Luff
05-03-2008, 12:58 PM
they should make a song, like Jay and Nas

oDoUoSoKo
05-03-2008, 01:26 PM
honestly...this guys a fuckin little kid....he's basically sticking his tongue out.

plus, lets be serious...Alicia Keys is from Harlem...and 50 Cent is a pussy..and exaggerates greatly how gangsta his life really was...so she basically did come from the same environment.

KLIION JENSEN
05-03-2008, 02:02 PM
50 Cent doesn't go back to his old hood often because there's a lot of black men in his hood who are jealous of his success. Why should he go back to his hood? So he can get killed by some ignorant, jealous black men? Blacks are the worst when it comes to being jealous of successful blacks. Blacks have so much self hatred towards each other and that comes from slavery and racism. I still stand by what i said about Alicia Keys shouldn't be commenting on gangsta rap because she probably didn't grow up in the hood so she doesn't understand why gangsta rappers rap about what they see and do.

you do realize 90% or more of gangsta rappers are actually full of shit ?? yeah they grew up there, but that dont mean they did shit, most of em rap that shit cos thier label tells em to, to make money.

and has anyone else thought, that Gangsta Rap might be one of the reasons why White people have such a negative view of Black people ??

KLIION JENSEN
05-03-2008, 02:03 PM
honestly...this guys a fuckin little kid....he's basically sticking his tongue out.

plus, lets be serious...Alicia Keys is from Harlem...and 50 Cent is a pussy..and exaggerates greatly how gangsta his life really was...so she basically did come from the same environment.

difference is, she can go back to Harlem without the same worries as 50 going back to Queens ??

oDoUoSoKo
05-04-2008, 09:29 PM
why is that? because shes not claiming to be a G and talking super shit about people behind there backs, or naming names of murderers on her Singles..

Edgar Erebus
05-05-2008, 03:17 AM
The self-described gangsta rapper also went after Keys' talent on the piano.

"I don't think that [her] classical s*** is cool. I don't give a f*** if you can classically play the piano," he said. "I haven't been classically trained, because my upbringing, nobody put me in front of a piano at that time...I could f**king care less about the s***. So she don't like the music that embodies the harsh realities because they're not her realities. She hasn't been subjected to the same things."

Whoopla! Jealousy speaking

KLIION JENSEN
05-05-2008, 08:36 PM
why is that? because shes not claiming to be a G and talking super shit about people behind there backs, or naming names of murderers on her Singles..

basically, yes......

J.T.S.
05-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Fuck 50 he got his chained snatched in Africa, just seen the clip on youtube lol!!

TSA
05-06-2008, 06:55 PM
you;d get your chain snatched in africa ya bitch ass weakling

KLIION JENSEN
05-06-2008, 08:05 PM
you;d get your chain snatched in africa ya bitch ass weakling

yeah but 50 was performing on stage and got his shit snatched while he was on stage, that african dude is a million times more gangsta, infact the african dude is more like the real 50 Cent (not our curtis), aint that what the real 50 cent did, go to rappers shows to rob em for they chains ??

J.T.S.
05-07-2008, 09:33 AM
All that gangster talk about he's a killer and shit, and a dude runs on stage and snatches his chain off his kneck!!

Dirty Knowledge
05-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Alicia Keys won't let 50 rip simple as that.

ChristO
06-18-2008, 04:05 PM
...the lox musta' posted suh'm about that's why they youngin' [jay hood] had the bul smoking crack...next...

SilvaFistz
06-18-2008, 08:21 PM
fuck 50 how can he be mad at this goddess

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/DarkCloudsss/021.jpghttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w312/ace_ja_red/ayanna_claude/alicia-keys-diary-300-400-101206.jpg

bad boy T
07-21-2008, 07:53 AM
What a pussy hating on a chick

The Hound
07-21-2008, 08:00 AM
you do realize 90% or more of gangsta rappers are actually full of shit ??

32.4% of all statistics are made up :(W

BRONZBODY
07-28-2008, 10:09 AM
fuck 50 how can he be mad at this goddess

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/DarkCloudsss/021.jpghttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w312/ace_ja_red/ayanna_claude/alicia-keys-diary-300-400-101206.jpgcus he probably likes men...thats the only reason i can think of..i personally not the biggest fan of her music but she is a dime for real son!!!

SilvaFistz
08-01-2008, 09:17 PM
cus he probably likes men...thats the only reason i can think of..i personally not the biggest fan of her music but she is a dime for real son!!!

lol yeah i'm pretty sure he does. lol!