PDA

View Full Version : I can't keep track of people who grudge against me so post here if you do.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 05:10 PM
I can't keep track of people who have a grudge against me so post here if you do.

Off the top of the head:

Mashpg
intelekt
goddess
ilzpotent
blackula
lateshowhost
wadedigi
Bis Fan
TSA
Pat Baterson
SupremeMathematics
technician
Tauro
all the europeans from this thread: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20408
all the rza stans from this thread:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21902

ad on...

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 05:14 PM
cooley!!!

Lox-the-5th
04-23-2008, 05:15 PM
i also dislike u,

purely for ur teal-coloured font.

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 05:19 PM
You lost my respect for that Too Poetic crack you made.

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 05:22 PM
"europeans arent allowed to like wu" is a "emotional reaction classic" whatever the fuck that means. It was just some outta the blue shit random general wise nerdyness with the soul purpose to stir up the foreign brothaz who luv wu tang. if it had been "whites aint allowed" it wouldnt have been the same....

peace wise your alright in my book... Kinda... mo fuckin damn bitchazz licka sto owna'z anywayz... Azz fukin my people... :thumbup:

11th Chamber
04-23-2008, 05:22 PM
you were a total fag when you posted as 'eric cartman', dont even deny that.

Other than that I havent had a problem with you

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 05:23 PM

Other than that I havent had a problem with you
My pick is Free_Heyzeus

HANZO
04-23-2008, 05:24 PM
I think im the only euro who aint got a problem with wise.

Surreptitious
04-23-2008, 05:28 PM
hahaha, this is a sad attempt for some attention

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 05:30 PM
oh yea, num2son might carry a grudge against me for saying he died in a car accident and everybody was like "RIP num2son, we gon miss you."

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 05:30 PM
I can't keep track of people who have a grudge against me so post here if you do.

Let Me Help You: People Who Don't Like Wise (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/memberlist.php)

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 05:31 PM
hahaha, this is a sad attempt for some attention

I don't even have a clue why you would have a grudge against the god.

TheWolf
04-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Being new I had no idea who you were.

But after reading this thread, you seem pretty sad.

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 05:33 PM
oh yea, num2son might carry a grudge against me for saying he died in a car accident and everybody was like "RIP num2son, we gon miss you."

I don't even wanna know why you would come up with such a lie for.

Surreptitious
04-23-2008, 05:33 PM
People Who Don't Like Wise (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/memberlist.php)

lmao

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 05:34 PM

This dude fabricates shit, so you wouldn't like him either.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 05:35 PM
You lost my respect for that Too Poetic crack you made.

the ironic thing is that i probably listened to tony titanium much more than you would thing and that he had, as i have said thousands of times, the #1 flow in the game.

TheWolf
04-23-2008, 05:36 PM
This dude fabricates shit, so you wouldn't like him either.

Yo King.

Are you saying I fabricate shit, or that General Wise does?

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 05:37 PM

not as sad as having LordoftheWutangSword under your avatar.

ZINNGGG!!! :Y

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Yo King.

Are you saying I fabricate shit, or that General Wise does?

General Wise is the one that makes up lies, not you. You're cool, until that one day that...

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 05:38 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahaaa yo he probably got over it..... But where is he now wise?

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 05:39 PM
the ironic thing is that i probably listened to tony titanium much more than you would thing and that he had, as i have said thousands of times, the #1 flow in the game.

Whatever, that shit you said was foul.

TheWolf
04-23-2008, 05:43 PM
not as sad as having LordoftheWutangSword under your avatar.

ZINNGGG!!! :Y

Sorry I'm from England, over here we use 'zinnggg' to signify a funny comment or a stinging remark.

It obviously means something different in America, please explain.

TheWolf
04-23-2008, 05:44 PM
General Wise is the one that makes up lies, not you. You're cool, until that one day that...

Thought so.

Was just worried you had discovered that in fact I'm a Cilvaringz secondary.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Whatever, that shit you said was foul.
The dead don't care about "respect," as long as they are remembered in a good way.

digging up the mentally dead. get it?

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Thought so.

Was just worried you had discovered that in fact I'm a Cilvaringz secondary.

Is that right?...

The dead don't care about "respect," as long as they are remembered in a good way.

digging up the mentally dead. get it?

There you go again, even you said you were gonna get banned for saying shit like that, so why continue?

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 05:49 PM
http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif GENERAL WISE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=34592) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

expert at surprise sex

expert at surprise sex

http://www.chrismods.com/site/img/emo.jpg
U IZ SAD, NUCCA !

Visionz
04-23-2008, 05:50 PM
Let Me Help You: People Who Don't Like Wise (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/memberlist.php)
the perfect response, I'd rep you if it let me, heyzeus thrives off the hatred

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 05:51 PM
the perfect response, I'd rep you if it let me, heyzeus thrives off the hatred
Put it on my tab

TheWolf
04-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Is that right?...

There you go again, even you said you were gonna get banned for saying shit like that, so why continue?

Nope. I lied. I've become what I said I despised. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 05:54 PM
Nope. I lied. I've become what I said I despised. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm not too fond of liars...

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 05:54 PM
Oh that reminds me I have used a variation of that emo pic reapeatedly to absolutely annihilate this one 16 year old kid who loved the old school dracula movies.

I wish i remembered his screen name.

too bad you ruined that pic for me.

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Oh that reminds me I have used a variation of that emo pic reapeatedly to absolutely annihilate this one 16 year old kid who loved the old school dracula movies.

I wish i remembered his screen name.

too bad you ruined that pic for me.
Could you please remove Heat's dick from ya mouth ?? I can't understand a word you're saying

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 05:57 PM
hmmmmm.... Moderation
Merge Posts Move Posts Copy Posts Delete Posts Undelete Posts Approve Posts Unapprove Posts Approve Attachments Unapprove Attachments View Selected Posts Deselect All Posts

crust
04-23-2008, 05:58 PM

haha i remember when he posted as "eric cartman" that shit was funny. everyday you would always have some off the wall random shit to say to people that would just piss them the fuck off...

but anyways yeah you chill in my book.

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 05:59 PM

You set yourself up!!! You keep postin here...

... ^^^ And if you look in here, your name is among those in this list.

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 06:02 PM
haha i remember when he posted as "eric cartman" that shit was funny. everyday you would always have some off the wall random shit to say to people that would just piss them the fuck off...

but anyways yeah you chill in my book.

Trust me general wise prolly rollin on the floor right now countin his cheese

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Put it on my tab

6X6 has to be a poster i destroyed. If not then who are you? I don't ever remember a "6x6 chambaz"

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 06:22 PM
6X6 has to be a poster i destroyed. If not then who are you? I don't ever remember a "6x6 chambaz"
No, I don't think you ever got to destroy me.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 06:24 PM
No, I don't think you ever got to destroy me.

I wouldn't want to because I see that you are too much of a small timer for me. And plus i like you (no homo), I wanna be friends.

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't want to because I see that you are too much of a small timer for me. And plus i like you (no homo), I wanna be friends.
LOL is all I've got to say to that.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 06:30 PM
LOL is all I've got to say to that.

Come on, lets be friends 3x12 chambazz Of supreme mathematical torture yo!

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 06:32 PM
Come on, lets be friends 3x12 chambazz Of supreme mathematical torture yo!
Nah, I can't really bond with retards

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Nah, I can't really bond with retards
YOU TEASE 6x6!!! Come on, I got all the candy and alcohol you want!!!

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 07:20 PM
BTW i haven't had this much fun at WTC in a long ass time. Even though i feel like a bully, i gotta admit I bait back and forths.

TAURO
04-23-2008, 07:21 PM
I have never liked you Wise since the moment I joined the corp. Since that time your threads have had nearly no value whatsoever and were just shitty attempts to grab attention, I don't even give a shit about that europeans aren't allowed to like wu thread, I read much worse here.

When you wern't making attention whoring threads you were making those non stop fucking poll threads for the most dumbest topics. I don't think I have ever read a single post from you when you actually dropped some real shit.

Now you are like one of those shitty rappers trying to live of past glories when in truth you never had any in the first place. My advice to you, stop posting here and stick to where you belong......the corpes.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-23-2008, 07:23 PM
never had a problem with ya

did u have a past alias in here or something though, cuz u gettin mad hate dude...

TheWolf
From what I've read of General Wise he has one problem...

...He is a 'funny Corp poster', but his shit just aint funny'.

TAURO
Oh and the irony of this being another one of your attention whoring threads is not lost on me.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh and the irony of this being another one of your attention whoring threads is not lost on me.

Tauro hates all corpse posters because Heat macked on his girl or something.

Now he is just burning inside with hatred, even though i never once dissed him.

I guess i am guilty by association.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 07:36 PM
never had a problem with ya

did u have a past alias in here or something though, cuz u gettin mad hate dude...

Many name changes. the reason so many are mad is because I love to bait them into, as TSA would say, e-beefs.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-23-2008, 07:38 PM
were u that huggah dude also ? ^^

TAURO
04-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Tauro hates all corpse posters because Heat macked on his girl or something.

Now he is just burning inside with hatred, even though i never once dissed him.

I guess i am guilty by association.

wtf are you talking about?....this has got nothing to do with Heat, or the corpes.

You have never dissed me either and I don't care enough to hate you, I just don't like your online steez......

...it sucks.

TSA
04-23-2008, 07:46 PM
yeah, Heyzues is just nigga the got a GED and joined the reserves during vietnam, but didn't go into active combat.

then years later starts telling everyone he used to be important, and he was taking fire when i truth everyone would ignore him.

then the kids he started telling at the bench continue to ignorn him and walk away, or kick him out

then he follows them

10+ times.

then they ignorn him once and for all and he stands behind then while they're playing yu-gi-oh like

"tsa pulls cards like a pro"
"Heat used to pull the best cards"
"You lay your card down like jasper"
"When i was in the army, man i was so important, i was a 6 star general man"
"Your putting that card down a lot like heat"
"Heat used to put down cards all the time, i would watch, heat that is."
"You guys ever met a war vet? Heat has."

you should log off. your WAY to old to be rejected by the internet, not only rejected but ignorned.

ig-nor-ed.

you should gitmo self control and leave.

TAURO
04-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Many name changes. the reason so many are mad is because I love to bait them into, as TSA would say, e-beefs.

There you have it ladies and gents, Wise just admitted he's a dick.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 07:55 PM

Huggah is my offspring. It would do the boy good if he picked up on my negative energy also.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-23-2008, 08:00 PM
huh ?? ^^

lol nigga said his offspring..

TSA
04-23-2008, 08:02 PM
http://reidreport.com/images/iraqabuse7.jpg
"Huggah is my offspring. It would do the boy good if he picked up on my negative energy also."

(n:'( n#(rway)

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2008, 09:19 PM
All this guy cares about is internet relationships...

how about you dont reference other posters for a week wise, id say your 'contribution' here would decrease dramatically.

but yes, sure, your causing havoc, your 'annoying' all those sensitive wu corpers.

good work champ.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 09:37 PM

how about you dont reference other posters for a week wise, id say your 'contribution' here would decrease dramatically.

but yes, sure, your causing havoc, your 'annoying' all those sensitive wu corpers.

good work champ.

Sigh, wished there weren't so many sensitive bitches on here.

Now that TSA logged off/ got utterly raped and you are blessing me yet again with acknowledging my presence you can have your peace.

~General Wise leaves, go ahead celebrate.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2008, 09:46 PM
um...

havent you made this exact same thread before?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15096

are you that desperate to "stir" things up here?

because i mean, your causing a huge amount turmoil by listing a bunch of people that think your posts are worthless....

oh yeah, and youve made the exact same thread before...

unfortunately you assume people care as much as you do about wu tang corp relationships.

everyone was impressed by the fact you showed your internet banking details, and now everyones impressed that you own a liquor store.

you dont need to prove anything.

congratulation.

TSA
04-23-2008, 09:47 PM
incase sicka really DOES have me on the ignore list which is unmodly and very 13 yrd old teenage girl, someone reposed this

can you open the blockbuster thread back up, i don't care if it gets "flooded", but it's where i ill post part II so you closing it fucks up the whole thing

just delete me and heyzeus' arguement tomorrow, but open it up.

i hope you are going to try and protect everythread from "getting flooded" cause 1. that's homo 2. its wucorp, let us discuss.

and let him know it's from me.

TSA
04-23-2008, 09:48 PM

good work champ.

the worst part is he cares about us and we don't care about him.

:rDAMN.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2008, 09:52 PM
haha

and he posted his bank account full of his daddies money all proudly in a thread.

expected everyones jaw to drop.

yes akburst, we see you.

The Hound
04-23-2008, 10:02 PM
general wise is irrelevant ... always has been always will be ... the only time the noob cunts ever took notice of him is when he bitched and cried for a year about "free heyzues" ... that was his self confessed "prime" yet every time he starts a poll "do you want general wise or so and so to leave" he always end up being voted the one the people want to leave ... i don't care for his posts he hasn't posted much i've thought was funny and ironically tomb unbanning free heyzeus account gives him nothing to work with ...

the motherfucker was clowning on me for no reason but when i posted this picture in the 'what would you do to wu matic's sister thread?'
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/Notrape.jpg
he copies it and put's it under his username lol ... i thought you were the king of originality ??

i don't hate him i just don't care for his posts ... dude thinks i'm a fucking asian and that's offensive enough

crust
04-24-2008, 01:54 AM
eDRAMA!

you guys should slug it out after having a few cold ones....

then kiss and make up.

http://www.mainandcentral.org/archives/bush-holding-baby.jpg
*wahhhh*

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2008, 02:57 AM
general wise is irrelevant ... always has been always will be ... the only time the noob cunts ever took notice of him is when he bitched and cried for a year about "free heyzues" ... that was his self confessed "prime" yet every time he starts a poll "do you want general wise or so and so to leave" he always end up being voted the one the people want to leave ... i don't care for his posts he hasn't posted much i've thought was funny and ironically tomb unbanning free heyzeus account gives him nothing to work with ...

the motherfucker was clowning on me for no reason but when i posted this picture in the 'what would you do to wu matic's sister thread?'
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/Notrape.jpg
he copies it and put's it under his username lol ... i thought you were the king of originality ??

i don't hate him i just don't care for his posts ... dude thinks i'm a fucking asian and that's offensive enough
nice paragraph on how you feel about me tonearm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/09122007102.jpg

haha

and he posted his bank account full of his daddies money all proudly in a thread.

expected everyones jaw to drop.

yes akburst, we see you.
Funny thing is before Sean Michaels realized how much or how little money i had, he used to be on my jock strap. don't be a jew pat.

Pat, if you and the 1000 other posters who are mad at me think my posts are worthless, then be my guest...add me to your ignore list. Believe me it worked miracles with Blackula and Bis Fan for me.

Look TSA, Pat, Tonearm, etc you are nothing to me but the latest batch of e-beef.

I really have nothing against you dudes. I DON'T KNOW YOU DUDES. hate me if you must, but you realize I am gonna stay forever right?

TSA got a little mad when I talked about his ingrown hairs, and I admit, I got a little angry when he pussy move dissed me at the beginning. I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED EVERYTHING.

Like that list of previous posters I back-and-forthed with in Pat's link, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET OVER IT. I WILL BECAUSE I WILL STAY NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I GET BANNED. I AM SORRY, BUT YOUR PROBLEMS DON'T GO AWAY.

peace.

The Hound
04-24-2008, 03:16 AM
meh ... do your thing ... i don't give enough shit to e-beef with you

Durag
04-24-2008, 03:52 AM

Naw, Huggah was a completly different person. Dope poster too, ruled gen chat for a while.

Ive never really had a problem with Wise. In my time here hes been Eric Cartman, Free_Heyzus, Heyzus, General Wise, dunno what else, and its always been the same kinda posts. He has had some kinda funny posts, but mostly irrelevant stuff.

6 Chambaz
04-24-2008, 09:11 AM
bump, just for the fuck of it

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 09:42 AM
haha

"your problems wont go away"

your not a problem akburst, your just a useless member.

i dont 'hate you' i just recognise how useless you are now.

i was never 'on your jock', i used to find most of your ribbing of certain herbs on this forum amusing.

and then you decided to just commentate.

The Hound
04-24-2008, 02:04 PM
whats the point in re posting my picture ?? is it offensive to me ?? iunno but i posted that picture why would i be cut u re posted ?? your whole existence revolves around wu corp man ... get a hobby

GENERAL WISE
04-25-2008, 04:56 AM
whats the point in re posting my picture ?? is it offensive to me ?? iunno but i posted that picture why would i be cut u re posted ?? your whole existence revolves around wu corp man ... get a hobby

I am sorry.

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 04:59 AM
I am sorry.

I feel sorry for your mother

crust
04-25-2008, 05:22 AM
so what ever happened to huggah?

does he even post on here anymore?

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 05:28 AM
so what ever happened to huggah?

does he even post on here anymore?
Humanface Huggah=Firm Handshakah

Durag
04-25-2008, 05:37 AM
^ya but he rarely posts now.Some of his threads and posts as Huggah were classic. No ones pic game could match his

crust
04-25-2008, 05:43 AM
Humanface Huggah=Firm Handshakah
ahhh word.

http://www.posterpalace.com/images/stills/batman66penguinS.jpg

yeah i aint gunna lie. he was pretty swift with his shit. its a shame he doesnt post more offten. hes a funny dude.

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 06:03 AM
ahhh word.

http://www.posterpalace.com/images/stills/batman66penguinS.jpg

yeah i aint gunna lie. he was pretty swift with his shit. its a shame he doesnt post more offten. hes a funny dude.

Used to be sig king

crust
04-25-2008, 06:16 AM
Used to be sig king

yeah his pb&j/8D & BDR sig was classic.

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 06:30 AM
yeah his pb&j/8D & BDR sig was classic.
my fave is "Man who came to kill gets knocked out"

TSA
04-25-2008, 10:06 AM
yeah, huggah was hilarious, i'll proudly say he's the only person to have ever pissed me off on wucorp.

back when i first came to gen chat that is, then he feel off when he became the humanracehugaah, then got a job in vietnam or something and stopped posting frequently,

all "huggah" posts have been deleted by ben i think cause he had a hand in the Amani Sex Tape scandal (no pedo/disrespect)