PDA

View Full Version : R. I. P TekinecalStylez

JohnnyKarson
04-23-2008, 07:05 PM
I just received news that TekinecalStylez, a former poster here at wutang corp died two months ago in an accident on the New Jersey I-95 split. We all used to tease tek about his rough neighborhood and all but it was all jokes man. RIP Tek.

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 07:05 PM
I just received news that TekinecalStylez, a former poster here at wutang corp died two months ago in an accident on the New Jersey I-95 split. We all used to tease tek about his rough neighborhood and all but it was all jokes man. RIP Tek.
He posted not more than 3 days ago. Lame. Cooley. Norway

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 07:07 PM
cooley!!!

Naw fr really'z..... Rip tekstyle'z

SKAMPOE
04-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Co Sign 36

Also Ban The Thread Starter 4 Being A Norwayan, I Hate Tek Styles As A Poster On Wu Corp And All Dat, But Man U Dont Joke Like Dat!

Peace To Tek Styles

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 07:10 PM
no it's true!! I just got off the phone with tek.. He said he's dead!!!

Rip tek style

SKAMPOE
04-23-2008, 07:12 PM
And Ur A Mod Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

TheWolf
04-23-2008, 07:14 PM
If this isn't true the thread starter should be officially crowned King of Norway.

6 Chambaz
04-23-2008, 07:15 PM
If this isn't true the thread starter should be officially crowned King of Norway.
of course it ain't true. look at the whole mood of this thread.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow, if this isn't true, JohnnyKarson needs to be banned.

minibumpsh
04-23-2008, 07:18 PM
this is fucked up. no one should EVER joke about ANYONES death. it's not funny, and its immoral. At least in my book, it is. If it is true, Rest in peace. Sympathy to his fam.

Sicka than aidZ
04-23-2008, 07:19 PM
johnny karson gonna get hooked off stage...... Rip johnny

TheWolf
04-23-2008, 07:19 PM
ALL HAIL THE KING OF NORWAY, JohnnyKarson.

Would someone place the crown, made entirely of severed male genitalia, on his head.

King Tron 1
04-23-2008, 07:21 PM

this is fucked up. no one should EVER joke about ANYONES death. it's not funny, and its immoral. At least in my book, it is. If it is true, Rest in peace. Sympathy to his fam.

I find this ironic that she says this right after you General.

Also if it's true R.I.P. Tek

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2008, 07:21 PM
The thing is that JohnnyKarson doesn't seem to be the type to joke around. He is more of a typical wu-stan who makes friends on the internet.

Surreptitious
04-23-2008, 07:22 PM
this is ridiculous

11th Chamber
04-23-2008, 07:24 PM

num2son will also missed

SKAMPOE
04-23-2008, 07:34 PM
FAG
He posted not more than 3 days ago. Lame. Cooley. Norway
EXACTLY

Co Sign 36

Also Ban The Thread Starter 4 Being A Norwayan, I Hate Tek Styles As A Poster On Wu Corp And All Dat, But Man U Dont Joke Like Dat!

Peace To Tek Styles
:W

If this isn't true the thread starter should be officially crowned King of Norway.LOL

of course it ain't true. look at the whole mood of this thread.PEOPLE R SO GULABLE
.................................................. ..........................................

.................................................. ..........................................
SAME PERSON?^
ALL HAIL THE KING OF NORWAY, JohnnyKarson.

Would someone place the crown, made entirely of severed male genitalia, on his head.
LMAO

this is ridiculous
YUP

BAN THE THREAD STARTER!

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN