PDA

View Full Version : Should fredrico depart or should he stay.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-24-2008, 08:53 AM
corp aint doing it for me lately. no fire, no hate, asked all the idiotic questions a international posters could ask about the TANG, got out of the habbit of checking the corp daily. all ninja'd out and sick of waiting for our sweet ass gen chat ninja pic cause some motherfucker is to busy to follow thru with his promise (that realy has nothing to do with this) Dj methodman is gone ;( im just bored with the corp to be honest. ima check back on this thread if it aint been posted in or the votes tell me to go, i will go. PEACE!

P.S. tell me why i should go/stay. :looking:

Durag
04-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah, ive been getting a bit bored of it latley too. I never visit the Wu chamber, i post a bit in the hip-hop shop, and gen chat used to be great, but theres been fuck all going on latley. Like you said DJ Methods is gone, and so have a lot of people in the last few months, Huggah, Heat, Tek, Rob Digi (doesnt post half as much), Ilz Potent, Ben doesnt post have as much etc etc

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 09:08 AM
Stay.

Just because i dont see a reason to 'leave' exactly.

Its your choice how often you visit/post.

um, the Album Review section is like pretty cool though.

Durag
04-24-2008, 09:12 AM
I said no. Fuck it, the corp always goes through faze's of being kinda shit, itl bounce back

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 09:15 AM
^ true.

its up and down all the time.

but its almost always good for a laugh, even if its at the expense of many of the posters. (mostly KTL posters)

The Hound
04-24-2008, 09:19 AM
i say no because who else is going to respect my new south wales manly moustache? pat doesn't ... robert doesn't ... they're from the west they dont understand how we kick it here on the east ...

PLUS

if you leave you officialy conceeded sydney beaches > gold coast

begongo
04-24-2008, 09:34 AM
don't leave because if you do, you'll miss Vegas 2010

I mean the "fredy is real drunk" thread was classic, as matter of fact: mods, please consider moving that thread to the classics section

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52590

I wove yew fweddy!
http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/clipart/Valentines-Day/looney-toons/LT-Valentine-Tweety.jpg
Don't weave :slutty: (No Norway)

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Vegas 10' is going to be tight.

Rotterdam and Amsterdam 09' is going to be the shit also.

cant fucking wait.

The Hound
04-24-2008, 10:06 AM
im off to the pub and ill get drunk and shit myself just 4 u ... but you are a queenslander so tha luv stopz hea

6 Chambaz
04-24-2008, 10:10 AM
Fredy Shud Stey. Fredy Be Good.

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 01:17 PM
i think you should stay....it's lame cuz you havent been posting fredy. start posting. make it great again. im serious. go for it

King Tron 1
04-24-2008, 01:24 PM
LOL @ Freddy choosing the "Who" option, and Sixer's probable ironic "Yes"

I say stay.

6 Chambaz
04-24-2008, 03:35 PM
LOL @ Freddy choosing the "Who" option, and Sixer's probable ironic "Yes"

I say stay.
Well not as an excuse, but I voted "Yes" before I actually read the question. I read the topic "Should I go, or should I sta" and for some reason Ivoted Yes, meaning Stay. Sorry for the inconvinience

SKAMPOE
04-24-2008, 04:18 PM
freedy needs to stay hes cool!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-24-2008, 04:34 PM
we'll if u wanna go, don't go for long, at least comeback. u know Wu-Corp. is your homepage, erm, home now...

NIGHT MAYOR
04-24-2008, 08:06 PM
the corp has spoken. ima stay. i might get blasted tonight and make another thread.

King Tron 1
04-24-2008, 08:08 PM
See I told you, don't know why this got Cooley'd tho. This should've stayed in Gen Chat really.

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2008, 09:04 PM
When I say this forum is shit, everyone hates on me but when freddie, who by the way is Australian idk if thats important, does it everyone is like "yeah"

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 09:07 PM
See I told you, don't know why this got Cooley'd tho. This should've stayed in Gen Chat really.

dude, when your thread landz in the hall of gay...it doesnt actually make u gay in real life....

quit acting like its the biggest insult in history...we like to keep room for the funny interesting shit.

quit fuckin talkin about it dude u dont even make threadz

NIGHT MAYOR
04-24-2008, 09:09 PM
When I say this forum is shit, everyone hates on me but when freddie, who by the way is Australian idk if thats important, does it everyone is like "yeah"

dont twist it little man, never said the corp was shit, it aint, i just said im bored of it. and its fredY gawd. :stroke:

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 09:24 PM
fredrico, lol thats a dope name.. so yeah stay

NIGHT MAYOR
04-24-2008, 09:37 PM
what up ben - hows life treatin ya? herd ya got a promotion, good shit son! hope the little ones are all good. peace!

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2008, 09:42 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/batoutofhell.jpg

HAHAHAHHAA at the little girl between the grandmas'

GOod shit Freddie, you WILL stay.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-24-2008, 09:49 PM
hahaha yeah thats what i always see! its like she is try'na fly away from the bat, or she just found god in a life or death moment. hahahaha. another funny thing is the lady in pink at the top, she aint fazed she all like "it aint gunna hit me *eat"

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2008, 10:09 PM
She see's Raptor Jesus, who's divine intervention made the bat fly past her and hit the loud foul mouthed drunk bastard in the face!

How come you post not as much as you used to?

Btw raptor jesus is played. Its all about Allah T-Rex. ...(wished I had photoshop skills)

crass
04-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Should I stay or should I go?

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Should I stay or should I go?

V1Gn0e7kvTA

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2008, 11:28 PM
How come you post not as much as you used to?

Btw raptor jesus is played. Its all about Allah T-Rex. ...(wished I had photoshop skills)

i just got news from an inside source showing me how allah's children are engaging in sinful yet awesome recreational raptor past times..
http://i.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/muslimschool/images/05.jpg

T-rex better get his ducks in a row

Blackula Spectacula
04-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Hahahaha @ Gen's Sig

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2008, 11:39 PM
dont compliment that man blackula, he might blush out opium

NIGHT MAYOR
04-25-2008, 03:49 AM
awesome someone moved my thread back! :D

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 04:13 AM
Yeah Man, No Problem. Simple Solution, Undo The Move

KERZO
04-25-2008, 06:00 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/batoutofhell.jpg

wtf, heres i tip for the guy with the cracked jaw....next time put your hands up and catch the bat you stupid mofo...i think he thought it was a flying cheeseburger and tried to catch it with his teeth...eehh...oh and stay around fredy...who else is gonna rock the krueger style...Heres a completely unimportant piece of info...I used to have a cat called Krueger and a fish called fredy,hahahaha

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 11:26 AM
dude, when your thread landz in the hall of gay...it doesnt actually make u gay in real life....

I know that

quit acting like its the biggest insult in history...we like to keep room for the funny interesting shit.

I was stating the fact that everything is getting moved, based on Mod's decision, rather than the member's requests. No Problem.

quit fuckin talkin about it dude u dont even make threadz

No... I don't make any Gen Chat threads anymore. Not that when I did, they were memorable, but I've stated before that I'm limiting my time in gen chat, and gonna post more in the other sections.

Peace Sicka you doin a good job, just saying that threads are gettin' moved somewhere else more recently, and not just Gen Chat threads.