PDA

View Full Version : Who Closed the Ghostface Killers Thread?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-24-2008, 10:56 AM
That started out with an entertaining e-comic and devolved into an entertaining argument between General Wise and TSA.

Lots of people were enjoying it, so why was it closed?

BTW, Im starting to think TSA and General Wise are the same person. Maybe not literally, but perhaps the root of their conflict is caused by their deep similarities.

Perhaps you guys don't like eachother because you see so much of yourselves in one another.

But Im getting off-topic. Regardless of your personal feelings on the quality of the thread, if it was getting so much attention, and keeping me entertained, why was it closed? Huh?

TSA
04-24-2008, 10:59 AM
i can't read anything in this thread

the post count is way too low

idk, i think i need glasses

can someone break it down for me, im having a hard time

04-24-2008, 11:05 AM
That's adorable. You haven't insulted my tiny, shrivelled post count by comparing it to your big, throbbing, veiny post count in a long time.

Youre making me all nostalgic(no homo).

But if youre not reading this, this whole post is pointless.

If noone reads a post, does it really exist? Now look(or don't look, it's your perrogative) you've made me get all existential.

TSA
04-24-2008, 11:27 AM
from the title i can tell it's about TheGFKs

which is closed right now.

Sicka likes closing my threads cause he wants to protect them from "getting flooded"
pretty gay huh?

yeah, but outside of his HORRIBLE moding skills are his horrible manhood skills, which caused him to put me on his ignore like

and a mod putting you on ignore list is like the police pretending you don't exist
which gives me the phreedom to do this
http://www.veronika-zemanova.com/freezone/images/theme-samples/tanning-naked.jpg

who REALLY wins?

but if im really on the ignore list, someone tell him to open it and delete me and heyzues's arguement cause that's where i will post part II and otherwise i can't post a part II cause making threads instead of 1 classic is gay.

SKAMPOE
04-24-2008, 11:34 AM
lol

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 11:58 AM
it'll be back open today. case closed

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 12:00 PM
That's adorable. You haven't insulted my tiny, shrivelled post count by comparing it to your big, throbbing, veiny post count in a long time.

If noone reads a post, does it really exist? Now look(or don't look, it's your perrogative) you've made me get all existential.

haha :dead:

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:17 PM
i closed it. it was just a rediculous thread and the arguement is redundant of every thread that these 2 morons post in. i will be closing a lot more threads today.

04-24-2008, 12:23 PM
If you closed everything that was stupid and/or redundant, there would be no more wu-corp.

If you personally didn't like it, you could just choose not to read it.

When people make administrative decisions because of their own personal opinions, they are abusing the system.

And they are gay.

Durag
04-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Yeah i seen someone close my 'How big of a Wu fan are you REALLY' thread. It was a fuckin joke! People been catchin feelings over it!

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:26 PM
sometimes it just is stupid to have 500 threads of arguing going on at the same time. if you don't like it then you can leave. don't bother me with your horse shit. i had perfectly good reasons to close that thread

Durag
04-24-2008, 12:27 PM

Hahahahahahaha!

04-24-2008, 12:31 PM
sometimes it just is stupid to have 500 threads of arguing going on at the same time. if you don't like it then you can leave. don't bother me with your horse shit. i had perfectly good reasons to close that thread

Did I just get e-flexed on?

Why don't you close this thread down too, and then all of wu-corp can tremble from your godly wrath?

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:32 PM
i probably will close this one too. why do you even come here if all you do is start stupid threads and argue with people

04-24-2008, 12:45 PM
Ive only started 2 threads in my life, and my "Dickless vs. Retard" thread changed people's lives.

Out of curiosity, why do you come here?

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 12:45 PM
If you closed everything that was stupid and/or redundant, there would be no more wu-corp.

If you personally didn't like it, you could just choose not to read it.

When people make administrative decisions because of their own personal opinions, they are abusing the system.

And they are gay.

look, general wise made a thread about all the peepz who hate him. thats wherer the argument should have taken place. the GFK thread was getting bumped for all the wrong reasons. that makes wucorp look bad to the posters who want there own threads to thrive so it got closed for RENOVATION and will be re-opened after said renovation takes place. go fuck yourself irondan, end of story. no more talk about this if u have a complaint take it to the dear admins.