PDA

View Full Version : Wucorp memory lane

TSA
04-24-2008, 11:35 AM
anybody remember that whore Anoetteaeatea?

is there any way i can find the thread were she was born and died it?

the funniest part about the whole thing was within 4 posts someone got her myspace picture and stamped WHORE on her forehead for no reason and all hell broke loose.

one of the top 5 funniest wucorp moments for me

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 11:58 AM
does anybody remember that dude sammy7 (i think that was his name) he argued with everyone for no reason. he was an african muslim. one time he was making a big deal about something with islam that i had never heard of. (i'm an agnostic who was raised christian, how the fuck would i know some islamic term) i asked "what's that?" he went crazy. he started flipping out that i was ignorant and i should do the knowledge. i was like. i am doing the knowledge, dick. i'm asking you what the fuck it is

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 12:03 PM
samurai sam7.......word he was tripped out...

maximott the muthafuckin crack deala who shot people and said "shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeettt, dat nigga maximott dun shot a whole crowd a niggaz just this morning shieeeeeeeetttt...yall aint shiiiieettt...."

he drug that on for dayz....we called him maxipad and shit...the rappin tampon

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Sam7

was a crazy cunt.

yes yes.

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:05 PM
here you go TSA. don't say i never did anything for you

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46803

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6513/ertetretlo5.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 12:05 PM
who the fuck was maximott in the end.

a corpse nigga?

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 12:10 PM
i dont know who max was.....i remember that chick now tho....yo yall remember Big Lu, he'd just post about getting shitfaced in florida

or that fag who'd always start threads about how raekwon was getting too fat and how he felt bad for him when they'd eat breakfast together...? hahahahaa, he was a nut....I think it was Lil blue

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:11 PM
the last time i ever saw that kid sam7, it was around the time saddam was pulled from the spider whole. i wrote "an article" about jordi and the wu-corp army searching for sam7 and they pulled him out of a spider hole. at the end i said upon further look, sam wasn't in a spider hole at all. he just has his head up his ass. he got really pissed about that, then i never saw him again.

Supreme-NRT
04-24-2008, 12:12 PM
LMAO at the randomness of that antoaneta thread!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 12:13 PM
haha

big lu was hilarious.

he got hit with liver disease though, RIP

"i made quite a bit of money of dem niigaz"

Art Vandelay
04-24-2008, 12:14 PM

what's funny about that picture is wu-matic did that. now that is the same wu-matic who gave me negative rep points for saying that rae could go on celebrity fit club if cuban linx 2 doesn't sell well. what a fucking faggot. this guy definitely has sexuality issues if he is calling girls whores for no reason, then getting mad at somebody for calling his boyfriend raekwon fat.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifRaekwon's career... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1050606#post1050606)02-06-2008 10:55 PMWu-Matic (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=30041)Rae's so hungry he'll gladly eat your hate

TAURO
04-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Reminds me...wtf happened to big lu?

Durag
04-24-2008, 12:30 PM
I had an account here fuckin years ago but i forgot the username and password, that was before the big crash. Pussy-with-teeth was like no one else though

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 12:32 PM
haha, oh god.

remeber when he posted that thread about busting a nut onto his mum?

and how his dad beat him for it?

shit mad me almost feel sad for the nigga.

I agree Dracula, but Gen Chat is like the athletes village at the Paralympics.. It's a meeting ground for horny, socially retarded types. Fucking entertaining though.

You need to lose the baggage or you'll get harrassed, we don't want to see you end up like Skampoe, Dracula.

Hi, Antoaneta

My name is Ben I'm here to help out in any way.

Welcome to the forum.

Do not take anything in Gen Chat serious or you might get mad and we wouldn't want that to happen.

Enjoy the stay realize a lot of fags will talk shit just ignore them you'll be alright

Antoaneta = CS = Slippy = John Howard

You could jump in the ocean, swim to cuba and bang 16 virgin beauty pageant contenstants, ride one of them back to America and save the world from a nuclear explosion.

you're still a cracker

You can go out with youngins to make yourself feel younger, get date raped by underage hood niggas, BUT...

You're still a cracka

But would you fuck an octopus? It's almost like real pus.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/top_pic2.jpg

im only poor in materialistic way. but that shit dont diss me, cuz i know you poor inside, in the membrane.

i realised that this thread was during my exam hiatus, i missed the entire thing.

hilarious none the less.

begongo
04-24-2008, 12:47 PM
who was the guy with the "me against the world" attitude that was trying to convince people how proud he was of his virginity ? anyone remember him? I didn't really pay attention at names by then, so he might even still be posting here

TSA
04-24-2008, 12:53 PM
I had an account here fuckin years ago but i forgot the username and password, that was before the big crash. Pussy-with-teeth was like no one else though
pussy with teeth was a fucking fag

all that guy did was catch "L" to the asshole

as was that faggot Create

btw i read the anototeeoaota thread, it wasn't as funny as i thought the only things that make me laugh was when ppl quoted huggah, and me ending the thread by sonned 2lcroMC or whatever into a hellhole.

your just mad cause 16 years of wipin your ass with newspapers got you walkin bowl legged on some buffalo bill cody shit.

look at this nigga, gettin his feelings hurt by the diamonds and the rubys and shit.

can't even jackoff into a sock cause he's gotta wear that nigga in the morning

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x14/akoyecastle/koye-5.jpg
GET PAID NIGGA! WOOOOO!!!

Breast milk in ya cheerios homie,

eddy munster slav ass washin plastic spoon buckshot couch ass nigga

shave yo back baby.

i like reading posts i forgot about

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 12:58 PM
who was the guy with the "me against the world" attitude that was trying to convince people how proud he was of his virginity ? anyone remember him? I didn't really pay attention at names by then, so he might even still be posting here

oh yeah, what was that niggas name again...

Skale?

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 01:01 PM
ohhhh create was the worst.....him and mixtape mutt

begongo
04-24-2008, 01:06 PM
oh yeah, what was that niggas name again...

Skale?
hmm really?

I mean I remember he had beef too with everyone

but the guy I'm talking about I think was a 17 year old black male at the time ... hmm ... I think he had a pic in a white tank top (No Norway)

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 01:16 PM
yeha i remember the cat, not his name though

skale also defending virginity though, circa 04.

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 01:26 PM
didnt johnny crack sign on to this forum and we sonned him to death...hahahaa maybe that was somewhere'z else

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
as was that faggot Create

lmao dude

that crackhead lives 2 blocks away from me

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 02:33 PM
ohhhh create was the worst.....him and mixtape mutt
which one of the two was the one that battled some really wack ass muthafucka on flying daggers chamber??

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 02:34 PM
anybody remember lesbian nun?

nigga used to say some funny ass shit around here

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 02:36 PM
MixTape Mutt was a pretty decent poster until he developed an unnatural penchant for the scent of his own bowel movements.

The guy literally thought everything he said was amazingly prophetic.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 02:37 PM
hahahah word ^^

them days were classic

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah they were.

Back when the Hip Hop and Wu forums were the main attraction.

Im getting old.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 02:43 PM
yo did u had a past name before ^^?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 02:49 PM
I posted under a few other names, statiq. sean michael, some others.

You had your account lost in the crash or something?

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 02:50 PM
nah i deleted it, name used to be "steels101" back in like 04 or 05

this is my third account

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 02:52 PM
i remember you man.

Back then the Hip Hop shop was nuts, if you looked at a thread and it had over 30 posts you knew there was a 1 on 1 argument going on inside about the Jay and Nas beef or about backpakers vs commercial shit.

Every thread turned into an argument around 05 haha

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 02:53 PM
remember when razorsharp wanted a banner from me?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 02:56 PM
haha

Those banners were always dope.

I always envied those lucky enough to get one.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 02:57 PM
word 05 was crazy man

another cockhead used to be this dude "bringingoutthegimp" something like that

what happened to "snapple" ? he was a cool dude..

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 02:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/darazorsharpone1.jpg

he kept demanding a banner from me and i kept tellin him it was too many letters....but he couldnt stop buggin me.......hahahahahahahha....he's still mad

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 03:11 PM
word 05 was crazy man

another cockhead used to be this dude "bringingoutthegimp" something like that

what happened to "snapple" ? he was a cool dude..

haha, bringoutthegimp was a herb

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/darazorsharpone1.jpg

he kept demanding a banner from me and i kept tellin him it was too many letters....but he couldnt stop buggin me.......hahahahahahahha....he's still mad

hahaha, thats hilarious.

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 03:19 PM
yall remember when legato cheated on his girl with shychica69 who was really a man called HEAT??

roflmao.....

oh yeah and "fuck legato" by ms rza!!!! its in the classics the shit was too good

SKAMPOE
04-24-2008, 03:21 PM
gay

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2008, 03:24 PM
hahaha, Legato was one of the lamest guys to ever dropped into this site.

Hilarious though.

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 03:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/djkh.jpg

remember these foolz??

6 Chambaz
04-24-2008, 03:47 PM
One of the memorable moments of WuCorp history to me was RubySpirit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...... *reminisces bout the good times*

The Hound
04-24-2008, 04:12 PM
sam 7 is sunny wineters yeah >>

anyone remmeer elpehant mans thread about blackin out in a club whilst smokin with method man >>

HANZO
04-24-2008, 04:13 PM
werent sam7 chased away by all the wtw/corpse members.

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 04:20 PM
yeah he ran to chambermusik

The Hound
04-24-2008, 04:22 PM
this is for the OGs

when i joined there was beef with a cat who had his pictures everywhere and he was kind of chubby and he wa sbeing clowned because in some photos he was wearing pink ... it was a massive beef ...

who was that cat ??

ghostface29 = faggatron of the century

Sicka than aidZ
04-24-2008, 04:28 PM
ghostface 29....i think that was wooz.....he was an all time faggit i remember that bitch.

yall remember "whos gonna be the first casualty at the wucorp get together party"

and intellekt got shut tha fuck down by skale...hahahahaaaa,, i liked that thread

The Hound
04-24-2008, 04:29 PM
hahahaha that thread was before the hack wasnt it ??

i feel sorry for intellekt coz that cunt couldnt beat his dick he'd of been mega sonned at a wu corp get together

minibumpsh
04-24-2008, 04:41 PM
and u wonder why u scare girls away

The Hound
04-24-2008, 04:44 PM
no we don't ... we know why we scare girls away we just wonder why homosexual men create secondary accounts as females ... there's a difference

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-24-2008, 04:48 PM
my biggest fun was when Bis Fan got really really mad...bwahahahahha

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 04:48 PM
yall remember when that dude intellekt came out the closet by saying"sucking dick aint gay its experimental"

hahah and he had the nerve to deny his gayness!

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Y'all remember Grandmaster Flash? He was one silly DJ!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-24-2008, 04:58 PM
skamhoe is a FAGGOT

Queen Skamhoe :lmao:

LMAO @ YA DUMB ASS
THIS I SU N UR BOYS
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/AlX-WIN_EVN-RBRT/GNO%20%20%20GAY%20NINJA%20ORGANIZATION/DSC01507.jpg

this is the first post I remember from Skamp, I kinda expected he will become one of the gee-ohh-deez

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 09:43 AM
can it be all so simple

TSA
04-25-2008, 09:47 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, i didn't read skampoe posts till recently cause i made the mistake of taking things to serious (still a lot less serious then 99% of this site tho)

then when i "got it" was when i posted the book of skampagisms, that's been my main nigga since

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 09:49 AM
why don't you go tap your foot under his bathroom stall

TSA
04-25-2008, 09:52 AM
why don't you log off of Howardstern.com/forums so that little Philipe behind you can have his turn at free internet at the public library?

04-25-2008, 09:53 AM
[quote=ThaShaolinAssassin;1145927 i made the mistake of taking things to serious [/quote]

progress again, good, good!

yea, what I want to know is, who the fuck can remember davidtodadude ?
is there anyone so OG around here that he can remember that guy? :nonono:

Durag
04-25-2008, 09:55 AM
What about that thread, 'Would you let Wu members fuck your girlfriend', i think it was called, and people were like "Hell Yeah"! Ive never seen such dickriding in my flife

TSA
04-25-2008, 10:02 AM
they probably weren't serious

i remember that tho, i saw it the other day somehow idk why tho.

way back in the day shock threads had more zing, now everyone gets it and doesn't take them selfs too seriously on the internet, so they aren't as good

when i dropped "Which wutang nigga will you fuck"

and described deck as having a juicy bubble butt and thick nigga lips, all hell broke loose (yes homo)

so i wouldn't be suprised if that one was a shock thread too.

Durag
04-25-2008, 10:07 AM
You were also the creater of 'Whos the cutest nigga in the Wu' and 'Which member will die next' if i am correct, and they caused quite a stir

TSA
04-25-2008, 10:14 AM
yeah lol. back in the day it was white shao controlling the account, when i'd get on i would just do it cause i knew ppl on here too themselves and internet too seriously so i'd drop a banger then leave.

or argue with ppl over the banger.

i remember my epic battle with cilvarings lol

back in those days i didn't read ppls names, only what they said so i didn't know who's who, or care, except ppl with crazy texts, but i like going back on them and seeing who said what and who they are now

turns out im cool as hell with my former biggest e-enemies lol

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 10:35 AM
why don't you log off of Howardstern.com/forums so that little Philipe behind you can have his turn at free internet at the public library?

sternfannetwork.com get it right.

no philipes in my neighberhood, just black and a few white.

oh, and the 30 koreans that live in one house across the street from me

TSA
04-25-2008, 10:38 AM
your just lucky they don't have library cards

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 10:42 AM
your just lucky they don't have library cards

i guess it's been a while since you've been to the library.

you're not your

TSA
04-25-2008, 10:51 AM
your right, i fixed my internet an tripled the memory, now i have no need for a library

plus i figured out you can read books online and don't have to minimize the screen on howardstern.com/forums when people my age walk by when im at home

ya sniffz?

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 11:01 AM
your right, i fixed my internet an tripled the memory, now i have no need for a library

plus i figured out you can read books online and don't have to minimize the screen on howardstern.com/forums when people my age walk by when im at home

ya sniffz?

i'm talking about your grammar, dumb fuck

TSA
04-25-2008, 11:07 AM
your talking about a membership to Howardstern.com/forums

at your age

at the public library

with sleeves t-shirt on.

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 11:09 AM
i also belong to wutang-corp.com forum. shouldn't you make fun of me for that

TSA
04-25-2008, 11:15 AM
no, there's things to discuss there like wutang, hip hop, and so forth

but howard stern?

The Official Girls on Couches Thread

Did you see Jenna Jameson on the couch, man, her boobs are hot, she showed them, they're really hot? that's hot..that's hot...who's got my back in this biiaaaaaiiitcchhh
Art Vandelay
Orgasm Power: 7

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-25-2008, 11:17 AM
ruby was funny as fuck. always need someone like that around.

TSA
04-25-2008, 11:21 AM
oh yeah, that crazy bitch?

where'd she go

someone sonned her into hell earlier this year, i wonder if that's why she left

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 11:24 AM

but howard stern?

Did you see Jenna Jameson on the couch, man, her boobs are hot, she showed them, they're really hot? that's hot..that's hot...who's got my back in this biiaaaaaiiitcchhh
Art Vandelay

i don't like jenna's boobs. i hate fake boobs. but she did look hot riding the sybian

http://images.celebritymoviearchive.com/members/thumbs/j/Jenna%20Jameson%20-%20Sybian%20-%20Howard%20Stern%20Show.jpg

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-25-2008, 11:25 AM
Ruby seemed to fade away a bit after Wu-Matics crazy cat lady thread. One of the funniest threads I've ever read on this site. The wu-corp's answer to the cia.

Da Ryda
04-25-2008, 05:44 PM

Wow!! Shaolin Assasin is seriously trying to mack in that thread...

"Here... let me give you a helping hand... or give you some dick?" :tease:

Da Ryda
04-25-2008, 05:49 PM

but howard stern?

Art Vandelay
Ouch!!

Sonnshower is the sign of the power... Taunting you... Oooh baby!!

mashqauck
04-25-2008, 07:28 PM
how many of u motherfuckaz remember kell16, my dude butter, SL, Bone collecta bein a fag 24/7, mark mayoya falling off his bike, chief broom, drew die$el always wanting me to call up u-god cuz i told him uey was my uncle, frenchsin being weird as fuck but also very cool, my first timbs' book, when tomB came out of nowhere and started fucking shit up and banned me, when 36 stopped calling my cell, mantiz posting some good shit, My guy Gzus from the big UK, locust was the other asian on here holdin it down, Ozmosis was one of the coolest dudes who'd always hook me up with a beat, welshkillabee, when Intellekt called himself "i-legit", RzaRectum, crazycocasian;s weird ass pictures, when Hz was at the top of the graphics game, Wu Gambino and his very informative/golden threads, DAMAJA, windwalker posting a picture where he was eating watermelon or some shit, Jasper having the greatest thread on this forum at one point, all the fine ass women posted mad pictures and got my dick erect, I was 12 years old, Smo always posted weird ass pictures and talked about growing shrooms and shit, When we lost rep points and everyone complained for at least 2 months, when JORDI was still here, When jordi would digital battle hella motherfuckaz, when the home page to wutangcorp didn't have shit nor the bios, and updates (oh wait thats still the same)

man I fucking miss the old days, that;s why i hardly post. Im glad SIcka is a mod now and he's Back, but honestly fuck most of the new people on here. Peace to Pat Bate

SickSide
04-25-2008, 07:30 PM
mash is a prodigy

mashqauck
04-25-2008, 07:31 PM
peace to shmerk still posting here, I didnt know u were still alive god. Woulda mentioned your name, peace to all the UK gods who signed up here and kept it real

Sgt Holly Wood
04-25-2008, 07:32 PM
windwalker posting a picture where he was eating watermelon or some shit,
lmao, that shit was classic also

that racist bastird was funny!

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2008, 07:33 PM
my little caramel covered cashew mash has finally surfaced!

SickSide
04-25-2008, 07:37 PM
peace to shmerk still posting here, I didnt know u were still alive god. Woulda mentioned your name, peace to all the UK gods who signed up here and kept it real

peace and respect to the gods who keep it real

and to all the booty washers

mashqauck
04-25-2008, 07:40 PM
my little caramel covered cashew mash has finally surfaced!

hell yeah man. Today was national gay/homosexual/lesbian/shemale day or something so nobody at my school said a word. it was like a silent protest or some shit so I was mad pissed the fuck off today so I came here to find people that speak their minds ya get me. Yo by the way who the fuck are you cuz I know you changed your name if I do know you, You sick bastard :{

SickSide
04-25-2008, 07:42 PM
:cool::thumbup:
Natalie Portman

mashqauck
04-25-2008, 07:47 PM
you know it god, natalie is still number one baby, I met her at this convention shit a while ago and I kinda tried to put my dick near her and I asked for her autograph... supposedly she's dating this weird fucking hippy faggot who appeared out of nowhere wearing some extremely gay boots

SickSide
04-25-2008, 07:49 PM
ahh fuck that

whats it with hot girls dating fags

i hope you at least rubbed your boner on her

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2008, 07:51 PM
hell yeah man. Today was national gay/homosexual/lesbian/shemale day or something so nobody at my school said a word. it was like a silent protest or some shit so I was mad pissed the fuck off today so I came here to find people that speak their minds ya get me. Yo by the way who the fuck are you cuz I know you changed your name if I do know you, You sick bastard :{

This is robby lol

Dokuro
04-25-2008, 07:57 PM
remember big ed/ed the bighead/ gwad

i mis that fat beretto eating son of a lombax we used to get in some trouble

ps robby i think its time to bring back the comic

SickSide
04-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Gwad, i see him sometimes over at Undercover Reality forum

Lil' Ruger
04-25-2008, 08:00 PM
holy shit i didnt even noticed lu left RIP to him

SickSide
04-25-2008, 08:03 PM
LOL remember when Lu visited NY/NJ and Tek said Lu shit himself when buying weed off him

Tek is like 6 stone soaking wet

Sgt Holly Wood
04-25-2008, 08:06 PM
rmember that kid that was like 11 and he claimed to have some disease or some shit and that he wasnt gonna make it past 14

back in like 05, he used to post some of the most retarded shit ever

what the fuck was his name?

mashqauck
04-26-2008, 03:45 AM
This is robby lol

I knew it robby you sick fuck. call me up sometime homie cuz I'm coming down your way sometime soon. Lets smoke some digi blunts and look at child porn :b

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 03:52 AM
your talking about a membership to Howardstern.com/forums

at your age

at the public library

with sleeves t-shirt on.

hahaha