PDA

View Full Version : creepy bus driver

minibumpsh
04-24-2008, 04:53 PM
so today, i was on the school bus to rehab and I was laying down trying to go to sleep. The bus driver calls my name so I say, "Yeah?" and he passes me a NOTE. HE PASSES ME A NOTE. It says, "We should get together after your birthday" which is when I turn 18. Ewww I almost threw up, I felt embarassed FOR him so i just smiled and looked away. I don't know how I'm gonna face this creep tomorrow. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

King Tron 1
04-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Damn I don't what to say.

11th Chamber
04-24-2008, 04:55 PM
you're a cute little whore, so dont be surprised when that shit happens

6 Chambaz
04-24-2008, 04:55 PM
give him a link to this forum. let him lose his life

TheWolf
04-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend or upset you. I just get very lonely driving my bus all day. I'm not very good at talking to women. Sorry again.

The Hound
04-24-2008, 04:56 PM
nothing because your story didnt happen

6 Chambaz
04-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend or upset you. I just get very lonely driving my bus all day. I'm not very good at talking to women. Sorry again.
AHAHAHAA

HANZO
04-24-2008, 05:01 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha

well if it did happen. tell him that your a member of the cosa nostra and your Italian godfather back in sicily enjoys mowing ppl down with his tractor.

minibumpsh
04-24-2008, 05:02 PM

yeah i just decided to pull this out my ass right?

and wolf, its not okay

Sgt Holly Wood
04-24-2008, 05:05 PM
classic post!

anyways if it did happen then say yes, and after yall get together cut the guy's cock off and teach his pedophile ass a lesson!

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Tell him "it's whateva."
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t174/crzyhaas13/itswhatea.jpg

WARPATH
04-24-2008, 06:00 PM
What would you do if you were in my shoes?

I would say:

My feet hurt can I have my Wally's and my T-shirt back now. These high heels look better on you anyways.

fortyglock
04-24-2008, 06:04 PM

lol

TAURO
04-24-2008, 06:06 PM
How old is the bus driver?

crust
04-24-2008, 06:07 PM

hahaha good call.

just tell em the truth...

that youre a lezbo thats not into busdrivers ;)

HANZO
04-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I would say:

My feet hurt can I have my Wally's and my T-shirt back now. These high heels look better on you anyways.

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahaha hahaha. am i the only one who understood this.

TheWolf
04-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Yo Mini. How old is this bus driver dude?

HANZO
04-24-2008, 06:14 PM
bus driver. hmmmmmm im guessing this guys over 30.

is the bus driver Dutch???? if he is we all know who it is.

famenchuan
04-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Is the thread starter a boy or girl

WARPATH
04-24-2008, 06:22 PM
so today, i was on the school bus to rehab and I was laying down trying to go to sleep. The bus driver calls my name so I say, "Yeah?" and he passes me a NOTE. HE PASSES ME A NOTE. It says, "We should get together after your birthday" which is when I turn 18. Ewww I almost threw up, I felt embarassed FOR him so i just smiled and looked away. I don't know how I'm gonna face this creep tomorrow. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Actually, to really answer your question, I'll use the words of the immortal Eazy-E:

About this other bitch fucking with this uncle tom......

This bitch saying he's sexual harassing her....

So what if this mother fucker's sexually harassing her....give the nigga some pussy.

Ok, i'm just playing. You should notify the authorities before he gets you.

WARPATH
04-24-2008, 06:24 PM

A cross dressing little boy, I think.... :slutty: :f :nonono:

TSA
04-24-2008, 06:51 PM
AHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaAHAHAHAHahhaAHAHAH!! !!!!

I'm hoping i missed something, or else there will be a AHAHAHHahaha prt 2.

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 01:26 AM
the bus driver is 35 hes from the marine corps, hes single and he has a tattoo and hes really big as in like jacked as in a lot of muscles. anyway im not gonna stress it im eating huney bunches of oats right now n they are amazing. the oats are the best part. i dont eat it with milk because i dont like milk but by itself its good. you should all go buy some and eat it

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 01:28 AM
yo mini u think im a bad moderator? i been fair to these guys havent' I??

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 01:30 AM
ya! i think your a good moderator u have the most grean squares than anyone i ever seen. i spelled green wrong my bad.

The Hound
04-25-2008, 01:31 AM
if your story checks out why are you on a school bus to rehab?? why are you laying down trying to sleep on a bus??

http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/Pics/DoingItWrong.jpg

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 01:34 AM
it's a rehab, like a community house. i'm in highschool, i need to have school. So we get "school" from BOCEEs. It's not an inpatient, it's outpatient. you guys are so dumb. You think everyones out to lie to u guys. i'm trying to lay down and sleep because its 730 in the morning and im tired as fuck.

TSA
04-25-2008, 01:50 AM
^secondary.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2008, 01:54 AM
^secondary.

send her a mah space message then TSA. I think it was confirmed on 2 instances yesterday that she is real.

Believe it or not there is millions of people on this planet who might stumble upon this website

TSA
04-25-2008, 02:03 AM
she'll be a secondary until she has 1000 posts

tho she did pass the survey test

heyzues making 100 secondaries as an attempt to find acceptance cause his initial shot failed has left me skeptical of any wucorp pygmy

crust
04-25-2008, 02:03 AM
i always wanted to be a cool busdriver like AUTO from the simpsons.

he wasnt creepy at all....

ilzPotent
04-25-2008, 11:08 AM
the bus driver is 35 hes from the marine corps, hes single and he has a tattoo and hes really big as in like jacked as in a lot of muscles. anyway im not gonna stress it im eating huney bunches of oats right now n they are amazing. the oats are the best part. i dont eat it with milk because i dont like milk but by itself its good. you should all go buy some and eat it

Well Holey shit, it seems like you know this "BUS DRIVER" very well (I certainly didn't know this much information about my bus drivers). It seems like you've already made up your mind. Good for you sweetie.

HANZO
04-25-2008, 01:42 PM
i still say she should kill him.

The Hound
04-25-2008, 01:51 PM
does he give you good tips??

lol how the fuck the bus driver gonna know your name?? what's his name?? big daddy??

HANZO
04-25-2008, 01:53 PM
lol at him being a marine to. what a career dive. marine to bus driver.

The Hound
04-25-2008, 02:02 PM
this is ridiculous ... did you like give us this story because your real question is "i want to fuck my bus driver but rehab commitments are getting in the way" ??? seriously this is some cover up shit ... you have a career in the police force ... LOL your bus drive knows your name ?? you sleep on the bus ?? you know his age and former career and you were so cock brained about his muscles you went into overdrive trying to find the correct supurlative to describe his fabulous physique ... lol and you expect me to believe you don't want bus driver dick ??? you were really waiting for people to say "you go girl ... rock that man's world sistuh" so you could confidence your desires aren't sick ... that's like fat bitches who hint at being hungry but are too embarassed to act like they need food ... god damn skampoe dont care why do you ???

YES ... YES ... TAKE THE BUS DRIVER DICK ... for fucks sake your 17 and in rehab your only way is up ...

lol at him being a marine to. what a career dive. marine to bus driver.

like going from barca to citeh HAHA

HANZO
04-25-2008, 02:05 PM
^^lmao... exactly.

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 05:02 PM
There's 3 kids on the bus, and the bus driver is given a list of names and their addresses on a piece of paper. It's not like a bus stop, where they wait on a corner. We drive to different neighborhoods to pick up and drop off the kids AT their house. Anyway, I know his name and age because he told us. And his tattoo is visible. He makes me sick, thank god it was his last day today. He was a holiday bus driver because we don't get off on spring break or any other break for that matter

SickSide
04-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Creepy Bus Driver: Wanna come to a party??

You: what kind of party??

Creepy Bus Driver: oh there will be some dancing, drinking and plenty of sex

You: coool, how should I dress??

Creepy Bus Driver: come as you are, there'll just be the 2 of us

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 05:13 PM
hahahah shutupp

JASPER
04-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Me and Mr bus driver will run a train on your birthday. He will put you in a full nelson with his strong marine arms while I insert random house hold appliances up your muff till your stomach won't stretch any further. Then we'll make you dance to some Petey Pablo album and share a few laughs over a couple of beers. Just some guy stuff.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-25-2008, 05:57 PM
I laughed when out loud when I was reading that, and my girlfriend is sitting next to me and she wanted to see what was so funny, and i let her read that post.

She didn't think it was as funny as i did, but she laughed at the sig.

"big marine arms" and petey pablo albums were the best part

HANZO
04-25-2008, 06:04 PM
lol jasper. petey pablo hahahahahaahahaahahahah

Sgt Holly Wood
04-25-2008, 06:09 PM
Me and Mr bus driver will run a train on your birthday. He will put you in a full nelson with his strong marine arms while I insert random house hold appliances up your muff till your stomach won't stretch any further. Then we'll make you dance to some Petey Pablo album and share a few laughs over a couple of beers. Just some guy stuff.
omg that shit was hilarious!!

nigga said petey pablo album and random household appliances, shit had me dying

SickSide
04-25-2008, 06:22 PM
that cameraman got pwned

Lil' Ruger
04-25-2008, 07:22 PM
glad to see you like my muscles plus the veins on my cock are pretty hot.

BTW thread starter got pownCed like se7en times.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2008, 07:23 PM
shut teh fuck up wes-mister

Lil' Ruger
04-25-2008, 07:48 PM
wtf r u talking about?

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2008, 07:49 PM
i DONT know

Mumm Ra
04-25-2008, 09:03 PM
i dont like milk either but you cant be eatin honey bunches of oats with no milk, crazyass. that cereal is the shit tho.

TSA
04-25-2008, 09:11 PM
fuck milk

i like to take corn flakes straight

it burns

enough to give my chest hairs a perm.

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 09:22 PM
i''m reaaaaaly super bored.
i have nothing better to do with my time.
what should i do for funnn. i didnt wanna make a new thread.
and stop ragging on me i dont desrve it

HANZO
04-25-2008, 09:23 PM
whats with the milk hate. you ppl need some calcium. then you get ppl who complain about how they dnt grow anymore.

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 09:28 PM
do you know what milk is? well
its from a cow well i only drink it if i put chocolaet syrup or strawberry syrup
and even then i can still get nauseated

HANZO
04-25-2008, 09:36 PM
no sadly im not familiar with milk. all my post are theoretical assumptions accumilated from various calculations made using the laws of thermodynamics.

Philosophy
04-25-2008, 09:36 PM
glad to see you like my muscles plus the veins on my cock are pretty hot.

BTW thread starter got pownCed like se7en times.

http://m.pimpmyspace.org/07/4/8/77390j.gif

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 10:33 PM
no sadly im not familiar with milk. all my post are theoretical assumptions accumilated from various calculations made using the laws of thermodynamics.

hahah no i didn't mean it like, do you know what milk is. i meant do you know how nasty that shit is..

sean kingstons song beautiful girls makes me feel better about myself

Storm
04-25-2008, 10:50 PM

Hahahahaha!

The Hound
04-25-2008, 11:58 PM
lol is there a bigger faggot on wu corp than knox aka lil ruger ??

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 12:16 AM

haha

this is actually a very good idea.

dont say anything, just hand him note, with a link to this forum and maybe a listick kiss to ensure hes entrigued.

list you username below as : 'skampoe'

i'll wait for him.

haha

haha

you, tell, me?

LORD NOSE
04-26-2008, 01:07 AM
I don't know how I'm gonna face this creep tomorrow. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

bring him 3 unpeeled boiled eggs in a brown paper bag

he'll know what to do from there

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 06:51 AM
I'm waiting for Wu Corp to hit the news/court after the missing person report gets filed.

Queen Of Poetry
04-27-2008, 07:59 PM

Why r u on a school bus going to rehab?

TSA
04-27-2008, 08:01 PM
she's loves to hit the moca

and smokes like a fucking beast

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2008, 08:05 PM
im eating huney bunches of oats right now n they are amazing. the oats are the best part. i dont eat it with milk because i dont like milk but by itself its good. you should all go buy some and eat it

LOL...hahah.....im going to buy some just cuz this made me chuckle. Keep up the good work bumpsh

Guarded By Martyrs
04-27-2008, 10:23 PM

Milk is my favourite drink...
I must drink about 17 pints a week...no lie.

whats with the milk hate. you ppl need some calcium. then you get ppl who complain about how they dnt grow anymore.

Word up HAN.

do you know what milk is? well
its from a cow

Hahahaha
This made me roll !!!!!

I'm waiting for Wu Corp to hit the news/court after the missing person report gets filed.

Hahaha

KERZO
10-26-2008, 10:11 AM
this thread should be a classic..where the fuck did mini go anyway? she was one of the silent leavers,haha

Blackula Spectacula
10-26-2008, 11:24 AM
she's in and out of rehab

JASPER
10-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Can't believe I missed this thread. What a slut!

L~>1<~NKS
10-26-2008, 12:13 PM
she's in and out of rehab

nah... rehabs in and out of her

Sgt Holly Wood
10-26-2008, 01:16 PM
i saw her ass in the city like 2 weeks ago

she had on some big ass sunglasses.. it was like midnite,and she kept laughing hysterically with some other girl she was chillin with

i think she had snorted a few rocks that nite

wuswordz95
10-26-2008, 05:18 PM
stop being selfish and open yer legs for the 35 yearer. come on be a contributing factor to the bad economy. tight vaginas rule!!!

wuswordz95
10-26-2008, 05:24 PM
hahah no i didn't mean it like, do you know what milk is. i meant do you know how nasty that shit is..

sean kingstons song beautiful girls makes me feel better about myself

that song sucks afer hearing that I hope the bus driver turns in to freddy kruger and jacks off in yer purse and says look i found yer purse

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2008, 07:30 PM
i saw her ass in the city like 2 weeks ago

she had on some big ass sunglasses.. it was like midnite,and she kept laughing hysterically with some other girl she was chillin with

i think she had snorted a few rocks that nite

haha

this threads a bhahnghah

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-26-2008, 07:52 PM
hahaha wtf

a school bus to rehab...

DJMethods
10-26-2008, 07:54 PM
so today, i was on the school bus to rehab

This is the single greatest selection of words I have ever witnessed. Our language is beautiful, and those words together are like a brazilliam woman on the beach in summer time. Stunning.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2008, 08:34 PM

haha

"well, it comes from a cow."

11th Chamber
10-26-2008, 08:48 PM
that song sucks afer hearing that I hope the bus driver turns in to freddy kruger and jacks off in yer purse and says look i found yer purse

lol at this dude responding to a post from 7 months ago

tajeco
10-27-2008, 12:56 AM
ya! i think your a good moderator u have the most grean squares than anyone i ever seen. i spelled green wrong my bad.

Why not just fix 'grean' instead of saying you typed it wrong?

Killa BB
10-27-2008, 01:34 AM
Minibumpsh had Rehab at her school??? Where the fuck is she from?

wuswordz95
10-27-2008, 03:07 AM
lol at this dude responding to a post from 7 months ago

im guess im the joke of the day. waka waka

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2008, 03:39 AM
i would also pass a note to mini, but i would use my left hand to write it cause then the feds could'nt link me to the documentation

Rame
10-27-2008, 03:51 AM
Bend Ova.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2008, 03:52 AM
......says a joker.

Rame
10-27-2008, 04:05 AM
That was to Mini, I wouldn't tell you to bend ova.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2008, 04:08 AM
.............. *looks around for people that understand he knows this* ........ ahhhh well you cant win em all. *pats rama on the back* tis ok homie.

The Hound
10-27-2008, 04:17 AM
i miss mini :(

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2008, 04:19 AM
hahaha, you know it was a secondary right ..................

i miss tek, that nica made gen chat worth wile

The Hound
10-27-2008, 04:22 AM
fredy mech is a 2ndary too but i don't complain ...

Rame
10-27-2008, 04:27 AM
.............. *looks around for people that understand he knows this* ........ ahhhh well you cant win em all. *pats rama on the back* tis ok homie.

Just letting you know, i don't want people thinking the wrong thing.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2008, 04:30 AM
because the interweb is so important. hahaha if i relied on my e rep i would have no money, life, friends, etc etc. etc.

tone: shut tha fuck up, you know what happens to secondarys, plus you know how much it costs for me to have TWO INTERNET CONNECTIONS to fool the mods ?

The Hound
10-27-2008, 04:31 AM
is 2,118 experience from 3,951 games good? ... what did you get medals for?

fifa 09 > halo 3 too

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2008, 04:46 AM
fifa hahah maybe in your opinion - check the ligitimate players for the day, i bet its like 1/4 of halo's

the medals are

killing spree (ten kills without dying)
and killtacular (four kills in 6? seconds)

its glitching out at the moment, wrong numbers.

Rame
10-27-2008, 05:09 AM
because the interweb is so important. hahaha if i relied on my e rep i would have no money, life, friends, etc etc. etc.

Yet you ask people on an internet forum if you're a nerd.. :nerdy:

:*