PDA

View Full Version : They are joking, right?

Edgar Erebus
04-25-2008, 02:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQc4ph096A

I posted link 'cause ya need to read comments.

The Hound
04-25-2008, 02:07 AM
lol he has 3 different comments and he keeps reposting them??

if black people are his problem he shouldn't be mad at the black people living in america he should be mad at his ancestors for bringing them there ...

"Hey moron, what the fuck is with the brown and black hands? that's a Germanic salute...moron."

haha what a dumb cunt ...

GENERAL WISE
04-25-2008, 02:31 AM
I support the KKK movement 100%. The different races must not mix. Especially JEWS. They are the reason why negativity exist in our world.

TSA
04-25-2008, 02:36 AM
people that get mad at internet racism are idiots.

just as dumb as internet racist, but in a lot of the parts in the south they're pretty damn for real about seperation.
white shao's dad's from North Carolina, he says his family down there is confederated out.

in nigeria the igbo(my folk) tried to seperate from the country and form Biafra, it didn't work but my grandpa is just like a southern confederate racist about it.

only he can read.

crust
04-25-2008, 02:45 AM
my grandpa is just like a southern confederate racist about it.

only he can read.
hahahahahahahahaha!

fucking rednecks cant read for shit. they hate books.

TSA
04-25-2008, 02:49 AM
yeah, internet racism, internet racists, and ppl that get mad are branch of the human race that adopted eve's dumb hoe genes.

some ppl say racism is stupid or whatever just to shield themselves from it but on the real, once you realize HOW stupid it is, you really can't care

like if i got in a fight with a kid, and i made fun of how his sister had an abortion so it wouldn't ruin her college dreams

and then didn't get accepted into college

and he goes NIGGER!

i won.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2008, 03:11 AM
hahahahahah ^ok

Edgar Erebus
04-25-2008, 04:47 AM
people that get mad at internet racism are idiots.

I didn't even get mad, I'm really wondering if they meant that bullshit written there, 'cause it sounds like they was living under a rock for like 100 years.

I really don't know if I need to regard it as a joke (literally) or dumbness.

TSA
04-25-2008, 04:50 AM
they it but so?

SO?

i had a retarded kid call me retarded and throw a bananna popsicle at me

but so?

Edgar Erebus
04-25-2008, 04:57 AM
So nothing.

http://e-biscuit.com/images/uploads/iseedumbpeopleig0.jpg

SickT
04-25-2008, 08:35 AM
If we are going to prosper as a nation we the red people,yellow people and white that have an architectural history an alphabet a number system and a measure of time must take on the United States and stamp out the nigger cock roach to protect and preserve America for further intelligent hard working generations.Our love is for America and not the nigger living Uniten States. NOTE the first Civil War was not fought over black people but the next one must be.
Your help is badly needed.

Lol what a dumb fuck

Sgt Holly Wood
04-25-2008, 06:42 PM
they're brain is infected by d'EVILS