PDA

View Full Version : my reply to 6x6

TSA
04-25-2008, 08:50 AM
i was going to post a reply when i notice that the thread, as with almost all threads has been closed.

anyways he said

"If I would make a secondary, I'd make Bladder Man- 35 year old Wu-affiliated MC from Toronto, and a real "G" from da hood. I would type in ALL CAPS and make hundredz of gramaticall miztakez in every sentences, and I would explain these mistakes with "losing my arm in a driveby shooting"

i just wanted to say "ElohEL! doo ittt"

that's all.

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 08:52 AM
hehe. you gave it away. well, I gave it away

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Maybe if this thread was deleted quick enough along with my post, the idea could be brought to life

*chill with that shit homie*

BLLADDERR MANNN

TSA
04-25-2008, 08:59 AM
a Wucorp abortion...

anyways yeah, this will be the thread for everyone to finish conversations they started in threads that were deleted for not being about girl power and any other things the wucorp elderly find safe and comfortable.

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 09:56 AM
I have a feeling Sicka's just silent in invisible mode, closing and moving threads about.

TSA
04-25-2008, 09:59 AM
lol probably, he needs to hurry up and dan cooley this one so that it can go to the real side

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 09:59 AM
a Wucorp abortion...

anyways yeah, this will be the thread for everyone to finish conversations they started in threads that were deleted for not being about girl power and any other things the wucorp elderly find safe and comfortable.

i thought you said that you didn't take this forum too seriously. now you sound like you want to march on wu-corp headquarters martin luther king style to get your internet civil rights. get a life faggot

TSA
04-25-2008, 10:03 AM
your a frequent visitor of howardstern.com/forums

YOUR A FREQUENT VISTOR OF HOWARDSTErN.COM/FORUMS

Art Vandelay
04-25-2008, 10:06 AM
LOL. i don't know how to argue that

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-25-2008, 03:30 PM
I have a feeling Sicka's just silent in invisible mode, closing and moving threads about.

We saw him, he ain't as silent cuz he's a fat samurai.

*smiles*

GENERAL WISE
04-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Seriously, when will the whining stop? It is straight up ANNOYING now.

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Seriously, when will the whining stop? It is straight up ANNOYING now.
You are the definition of ANNOYING, so I guess you must know what you're talking about

GENERAL WISE
04-25-2008, 04:02 PM
You are the definition of ANNOYING, so I guess you must know what you're talking about

Look you're not special, I have dissed indiscriminately and made more than my fair share of Wu-stans/europeans/australians/etc angry, Please just stop quoting me and stop trying to get my attention.

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 04:03 PM
did you knowww.. all three of howard stern's daughters went to my old high school? true story. the youngest one is really pretty

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 04:03 PM
You were saying something ??? Attention ??? HAHAHA You're the queen of attention whoring ! Think before you post

minibumpsh
04-25-2008, 04:05 PM
haha excuse me?

6 Chambaz
04-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Not you, the teal retard on the first page of the thread

Art Vandelay
04-26-2008, 12:43 PM
did you knowww.. all three of howard stern's daughters went to my old high school? true story. the youngest one is really pretty

yeah i saw a pic of 2 of his daughters. the one was smoking

TSA
04-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Look you're not special, I have dissed indiscriminately and made more than my fair share of Wu-stans/europeans/australians/etc angry, Please just stop quoting me and stop trying to get my attention.
that's the thing though, you keep citing making ppl angry, but you don't everyone ignores you, 6x6 is seriously more important then you and you've been at it for a quarter of my life time.

after all ppl respond when he says stuff, i see you think threads all the time

"this is just like crass"

*ignored*

"Heat would totally say that"

*ignored*

over and over

for 6 year

plus you COULNDT STAY OFF WUCORP FOR MONEY
passin up a horsemen spot to be a vatican, 6 months later no rep point havin ass, no vatican position ass, tryin to gitmo respect forgotten ass nigga

i can see you sluggin a carton of lambs milk, mad cause your not getting attention from ppl with more eyebrows then you.

now your relishing in the fact that im making you famous cause im the real boss doggie, the hoosher of hooshers

TSA will Shave an Afgan

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 02:18 PM
that's the thing though, you keep citing making ppl angry, but you don't everyone ignores you, 6x6 is seriously more important then you and you've been at it for a quarter of my life time.

after all ppl respond when he says stuff, i see you think threads all the time

"this is just like crass"

*ignored*

"Heat would totally say that"

over and over

for 6 year

plus you COULNDT STAY OFF WUCORP FOR MONEY
passin up a horsemen spot to be a vatican, 6 months later no rep point havin ass, no vatican position ass, tryin to gitmo respect forgotten ass nigga

i can see you sluggin a carton of lambs milk, mad cause your not getting attention from ppl with more eyebrows then you.

now your relishing in the fact that im making you famous cause im the real boss doggie, the hoosher of hooshers

TSA will Shave an Afgan

not to mention that he's a corpsefag.. which is the equivalent of -10000 GOD points

Edgar Erebus
04-26-2008, 02:37 PM
^^ Don't be offended, but are you a secondary?

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 02:41 PM
^^ Don't be offended, but are you a secondary?
No. I do understand why you're asking. Yes. That was a TSA style quote. But no. im not a secondary.

Edgar Erebus
04-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Well, basically, the reason is that it took me much longer than 3 months to become a cynical, war-worn, mentally scarred Gen Chat vet.

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 02:42 PM
No. I do understand why you're asking. Yes. That was a TSA style quote. But no. im not a secondary.
and I do despise General Wise ! Hey ! That Rhymes ! Do I Get A prize ????

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, basically, the reason is that it took me much longer than 3 months to become a cynical, war-worn, mentally scarred Gen Chat vet.
The thing is Ive actually been following this forum for about 3 months before i actually joined, so i already had an opinion about everybody on this board. BTW I'm only posting in the GenChat section cause the WuChamber is basically dead. Until Digi Snax drops that is.....

Edgar Erebus
04-26-2008, 02:44 PM
and I do despise General Wise ! Hey ! That Rhymes ! Do I Get A prize ????

http://www.foo.is/%7Ebaldur/retard-prize.jpg

(j/k)

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 02:45 PM
and also, what made you think that I was mentally scarred ????? I'm not scarred, neither am I war-worn. Most likely not cynical.

INF
04-26-2008, 02:45 PM
only ppl that say "corpsefag" in a good context r from thecorpse.

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 02:47 PM
^^^ I actually had a look at it yesterday, only to find Heat's threads about Wu-Corp

Edgar Erebus
04-26-2008, 02:47 PM
and also, what made you think that I was mentally scarred ????? I'm not scarred, neither am I war-worn. Most likely not cynical.

Well, my point was that you sound like you been here for years. Only real vets have that style of trsh posting.

As for my epitheton ornas... Well, leave a poet some liberty.

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Well, my point was that you sound like you been here for years.

Well.... I haven't

INF
04-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Naw/.....fuck that....////what / DO YOU KNOW???? /////

http://violettespage.com/interrogation.jpg

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Naw/.....fuck that....////what / DO YOU KNOW???? /////

http://violettespage.com/interrogation.jpg

I don't know much, but I do know that green bars are good.

INF
04-26-2008, 03:16 PM
I don't know much, but I do know that green bars are good.

Well if you gonna leave I aint gonna just hook it up. Makin threads sayin good bye after a month is a bad move dude. And you got the nerve to still post. jesus. smh

*hits pipe*

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Well if you gonna leave I aint gonna just hook it up. Makin threads sayin good bye after a month is a bad move dude. And you got the nerve to still post. jesus. smh

*hits pipe*
I didn't say I was leaving. where did ya get that preposterous hypothesis from ???? I did make a 1000 post thread tho

TSA
04-26-2008, 03:25 PM
not to mention that he's a corpsefag.. which is the equivalent of -10000 GOD points
a low ranking one too

they ignore him there like they do here. He's like the 4th string JV team guy that tell everyone that doesn't go to his school how awesome it is now that he's varsity

and i kid you not comes from THEE lowest ranked country in the world
he's a caveman with internet

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 03:25 PM
a low ranking one too

they ignore him there like they do here. He's like the 4th string JV team guy that tell everyone that doesn't go to his school how awesome it is now that he's varsity

and i kid you not comes from THEE lowest ranked country in the world
he's a caveman with internet
he sneaks into the local US military base just to post on wu-Corp

begongo
04-26-2008, 03:26 PM
SHIT, is he from norway too?

6 Chambaz
04-26-2008, 03:32 PM
SHIT, is he from norway too?
no, Aghafanistansatn

TSA
04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
hahah elohel

*copywrites the whichs is lowlier Afganistan v. Norway thread.