PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Snipes is getting 3 years in prison...

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 12:44 PM
... For tax evasion. They wanted to make an example of someone and they chose Wesley Snipes, the current title holder of the "Darkness" in hollywood. Now you can either get mad, cry even, laugh, or do nothing, but this shit was fucked up.

"I thought we was going to the Sizzler Sidney?"

benzo
04-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Fuck him. A friend's father owns a restaurant in Dallas and he actually kicked Snipes and his whole crew out without even taking their money. Dude is a grade-A, number 1 fuckin asshole. I'm happy now lol...

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 12:54 PM
and OJ got away.... Once anywayz... Snipe'z will get by just fine. U know how well he'd be treated in jail

Got 2 werdz.... NINO BROWN

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I don't see him gettin in a "real" prison, but it's the sentence that's fucked up. I thought he was gonna get like 6 months or so. 3 years is a long time not doing something you like.

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 12:59 PM
What I Meant Is He'll Appeal His Case, He'll Be Out Sooner Than U Think He's A Multi-millionaire, Best Lawyers Money Could Buy. Its Snipe's We're Talkin Bout.

TAURO
04-25-2008, 01:00 PM
I was gonna post this in box office last night but just forgot about it. In anycase I think the 3 year break will do him some good, his career was going down the toilet as of recent with all those straight to dvd flicks. When he gets out he can focus on rebuilding his career as it enters those twilight years.

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Who Knows Maybe The Boy'z In D-block Seen Him In Tu Wong Foo. If So He's In For The Rape... I Mean "ride" Of His Life

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 01:02 PM
All I remember him selling some excersise equipment, and Blade. Besides that I wasn't aware that he was making movies, recently.

To Sicka, I do think that he'll be released early, too. I mean it's hollywood.

INF
04-25-2008, 01:04 PM
I been recently watching a lot of Snipes films (Money train , white men cant jump ) and this shit is funny. If you think about how dude built his career. He was like the black Van Dam with a lil more IQ.

He was bound to hit bottom.

"....am I.......my brothers keeper????"

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 01:05 PM
Thurr Just Keepin The Black Man Down Thats All.

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 01:06 PM
Who Knows Maybe The Boy'z In D-block Seen Him In Tu Wong Foo. If So He's In For The Rape... I Mean "ride" Of His Life

I forgot he made that movie, Now I'm positive that he's gonna get "special treatment".

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 01:06 PM
I been recently watching a lot of Snipes films (Money train , white men cant jump ) and this shit is funny. If you think about how dude built his career. He was like the black Van Dam with a lil more IQ.

He was bound to hit bottom.

"....am I.......my brothers keeper????"

YES I AM:king:

SKAMPOE IS LIKE THE POOKIE OF WUCORP

hectis
04-25-2008, 01:43 PM
he will get out early

HANZO
04-25-2008, 01:45 PM
lol, darkness locked up. he will run the prison blocks.

INF
04-25-2008, 01:48 PM
celebs dont always get it cush up in the joint. The gangs still be checkin em. Gangs run that shit and thats a far way away from the way they do shit in Hollywood. Maybe the ass play is the same but besides that....

crass
04-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Fuck him. I guess he thought he wasn't rich enough so he wanted to save money and not pay taxes. It's his own fault. I don't feel sorry for rich assholes like him who can't bear to pay taxes for their own fucking country.

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 02:00 PM
*bumpz New Jack CORN Hustla* NE-NE-NE-NE-NEBRASKA CORN HUSTLA*

TSA
04-25-2008, 02:04 PM
that sucks, tax fraud is a part time job for a lot of upper middle class and almost all upper class white ppl.

my friend (name)'s parents "own a business" that doesn't exist, only on paper, im still learning the how it works out but they bascially get the government to buy then bitchin sweet shit like big screen plasma tvs and trill ass cars in the name of "the business"

TSA
04-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Fuck him. I guess he thought he wasn't rich enough so he wanted to save money and not pay taxes. It's his own fault. I don't feel sorry for rich assholes like him who can't bear to pay taxes for their own fucking country.
^poor.

INF
04-25-2008, 02:47 PM
arFE4a0zNqQ

last thing I sweat .... some sucka punk cop

MF Herbs
04-25-2008, 02:54 PM
Got Damn Blade..

x7fifteen4
04-25-2008, 03:07 PM
Snipes got fucked. Federal taxes are unconstitutional, as is the Federal Reserve and the IRS. Federal taxes go straight in the pockets of international bankers as profits from the interest owed by the U.S. Government, since the govt. borrows money from the Federal Reserve w/ interest. The Federal Reserve is privatized and owned by profiteering Banksters.

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 03:09 PM
Just for that I'm bustin' out the Wesley Pipes, who's with me?

HANZO
04-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Just for that I'm bustin' out the Wesley Pipes, who's with me?

im down. with snipes gone there will be a great increase in vampires, white ppl who can jump and alot of hijacking. the world aint ready for that shit.

Queen Of Poetry
04-25-2008, 03:54 PM
If does actually go to prison, he'll be secluded from everyone............sometimes that might be worse. Havin to be in there for 23 hurs by urself...............

I don't know............the man always makes examples out of us..............

INF
04-25-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm gonna make a Wesley Snipes Prayer thread.

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 03:56 PM
^^ Don't forget to bring a towel.

Jeru
04-25-2008, 03:56 PM
shit happens

INF
04-25-2008, 03:59 PM
^^ Don't forget to bring a towel.

...hahaha What??? Why?

Sicka than aidZ
04-25-2008, 04:01 PM
...hahaha What??? Why?

TOWELIE....... WHENEVER U GET WET U SHOULD BRING YOURSELF A TOWEL..... WANNA GET HIGH

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 04:02 PM
TOWELIE....... WHENEVER U GET WET U SHOULD BRING YOURSELF A TOWEL..... WANNA GET HIGH

hHAhahaAHaAHhahahahhahahahAHHHA.

INF
04-25-2008, 04:06 PM
y would I be on pcp to pray for wesley snipes?

crass
04-25-2008, 04:15 PM
I don't know............the man always makes examples out of us..............

You talking about black people? Give me a break. The legal system bows to people with money, not white people. That's how OJ can get away with murder and Michael Jackson can beat a million counts of sex with children.

If you break the law, you pay the price. I have no sympathy for someone because they're black, white, famous, or whatever else.

Queen Of Poetry
04-25-2008, 04:17 PM
You talking about black people? Give me a break. The legal system bows to people with money, not white people. That's how OJ can get away with murder and Michael Jackson can beat a million counts of sex with children.

If you break the law, you pay the price. No sympathy for someone because they're black, famous, whatever.

R u black?

SickSide
04-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Blade in the bing
http://blogs.tampabay.com/juice/images/2007/11/07/snipes.jpg

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Blade in prison

"Now your name Is just Twan"

Hahahahaha

Queen Of Poetry
04-25-2008, 04:23 PM

If you break the law, you pay the price. I have no sympathy for someone because they're black, white, famous, or whatever else.

Then why is it that Paris, Nicole and them got no time at all for driving drunk (which they could have killed someone) and foxy got 8 months for hittin someone.............come on now...............

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Not to defend them, but Paris & Nicole didn't hit anyone, Foxy hit someone.

Queen Of Poetry
04-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Not to defend them, but Paris & Nicole didn't hit anyone, Foxy hit someone.

I understand that...........it's just the committing of the actual act (driving drunk) that should have come with harsher punishment.........

King Tron 1
04-25-2008, 04:28 PM
I do understand what you mean, they should've made an example of both of them, just like Wesley Snipes, but all of them, Snipes included, will/would be out early due to an appeal, so...

Jeru
04-25-2008, 04:39 PM
I would hardly call Michael Jackson black : he's kinda Cilvaringsy these days

CharlesJones
04-25-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't have any sympathy for Wesley. He should pay taxes just like american citizens who have jobs. He'll probably get outta prison early anyway because he's a celebrity or maybe not. The justice system wants to make a example outta people who don't pay their taxes.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Charles, have you ever chatted with QueenOfPoetry?

I think you two would be good for eachother.

She is a little uptight, but i feel like you two are both good people.

Why don't you strike up a little conversation, and if it works out, take it to PM?

CharlesJones
04-25-2008, 05:22 PM
I don't try to date women online. I'd rather meet women on the street.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Well, its not like youre using a dating service or anything.

You two were drawn together cosmically by your common interest in Wu.

Dont be a fool, Charles. Give love a chance.

MF Herbs
04-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Snipes got fucked. Federal taxes are unconstitutional, as is the Federal Reserve and the IRS. Federal taxes go straight in the pockets of international bankers as profits from the interest owed by the U.S. Government, since the govt. borrows money from the Federal Reserve w/ interest. The Federal Reserve is privatized and owned by profiteering Banksters.

^^ truth
Blade in the bing

^^ WOW..

benzo
04-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Then why is it that Paris, Nicole and them got no time at all for driving drunk (which they could have killed someone) and foxy got 8 months for hittin someone.............come on now...............

Am I wrong or wasn't that a violation of parole that got her 8 months?

Sgt Holly Wood
04-25-2008, 06:22 PM
fucked up shit man!!

Da Ryda
04-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Dang!! Harshness...

Although some people on here doesn't really seem to know the circumstances of his case. His plea was that it was an unjust tax. He didn't say he didn't want to pay tax. He was paying them... well not all of it. His tax code was "BLACK ENTERTAINER" bracket. So it was a little higher.

Bah... I just got my P60 today... the amount of tax I'm paying brought a little tear to my eye. I'm a young professional, therefore I'm not a corporate fat cat but I'm not below the average income threshold either, which means I don't get to enjoy the services unemployed do... free NHS (hospital for you yanks), free housing, free weekly money etc. WHICH ARE ALL PAID BY THE TAX I PAY!!! Dang dang dang

ZigZag
04-25-2008, 10:42 PM
I was gonna post this in box office last night but just forgot about it. In anycase I think the 3 year break will do him some good, his career was going down the toilet as of recent with all those straight to dvd flicks. When he gets out he can focus on rebuilding his career as it enters those twilight years.

he had to cuz he got black balled by hollywood. didn't u see any of em?? how can u say they bad then?

ZigZag
04-25-2008, 10:47 PM
I don't have any sympathy for Wesley. He should pay taxes just like american citizens who have jobs. He'll probably get outta prison early anyway because he's a celebrity or maybe not. The justice system wants to make a example outta people who don't pay their taxes.

these ppl hire accountants to do there taxes how do you know his accountant aint just fuck up?? so ron isley deserved to go to jail too? and die in the cell with his cancer? and aretha franklin owes taxes too so the irs says...she deserves to go to the bing as well? stfu man like really. you dont have any clue...

TAURO
04-25-2008, 10:54 PM
he had to cuz he got black balled by hollywood. didn't u see any of em?? how can u say they bad then?

I know he got black balled, that doesn't change anything, his career went down the toilet because of it.

I haven't seen any of his flicks post blade trinity and I never said anything about the quality of those films, read my post again. All I said was that they went std.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-25-2008, 11:39 PM
how does a misdemeanor like that get 3 years and the sean bell assassin cops run out with no charges

the system is fucked up, racist assholes man.. thinking nobody notices shit

peace to wesley snipes though

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 07:15 AM
This will get him in the news again and he'll probably return with better film offers than he was getting. It's the new must have publicity that every agent recommends.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 08:25 AM
I guarantee almost everyone with a salary exceeding 100K evades tax in one shape or form.

Thats just the way it is.

Amusing considering the low level of income taxation which the US government employ (Americans want first class public services, but hate paying income tax, go figure).

I wonder what the incidence of Tax evasion is like in Scandinavia where Income Tax exceeds 60% for a large number of citizens.

Rich people are generally careful with their money, thats why they're rich.

However the majority of them are intelligent enough to evade tax legally, as oppose to illegally.

The anomaly occurs when unintelligent people such as some 'entertainers' have huge amount of money and pay some cocaine addicted jewish accountant to deal with all of it.

(I may be paraphrasing Carlitos Way a little too much here, fucking Kleinfeld)

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Hmmmmmm...

http://www.xenix.ch/_img/1_programm/movie/1077.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2008, 08:47 AM
great acting though.

sean penn and the forty bustas

sean penn and the shorty bustas

Ink Is My Drink
04-26-2008, 09:13 AM
whey. pay taxes next time

CharlesJones
04-26-2008, 11:36 AM
I've seen most of Wesley's straight to video flicks and they're alright. He should do some movies that come to the theatre when he gets outta prison. I would like to see a sequel to White Men Can't Jump. It would be funny to see Wesley and Woody now that they've gotten older hustling other people playing basketball.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 11:37 AM
I don't think his doing straight to video films is his choice. I think it's that no one with any half decent roles to offer is thinking "Wesley Snipes would be perfect for this". Still, no publicity is bad publicity, so he may be in with a chance now.

CharlesJones
04-26-2008, 11:41 AM
It's not like Wesley is doing straight to video flicks for free. I'm sure he's getting paid pretty good for doing those flicks. Actors don't work for free ya'll so stop judging these actors who do straight to video flicks. Actors who do straight to video flicks may not get paid as much as actors who do movies that come to theatres but they're getting paid and that's all that matters. A lot of times why actors do straight to video flicks is because they aren't being offered roles anymore by directors, writers, producers so they decide to write and produce their own films like what Vivica Fox is doing.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah but you made it out like he was choosing to go straight to video. If he could earn more money doing better films, I'm sure he would be.

CharlesJones
04-26-2008, 11:51 AM
I've seen most of Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme's straight to video flicks and i like them. I think the reason they started doing straight to video flicks is because movie companies probably figured action movies don't make money anymore. Vivica Fox has done some good straight to video flicks too. Clifton Powell who was Pinky in the last 2 Friday movies has also done some good straight to video flicks.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Steven Seagal's Flight Of Fury is one of the funniest films I've ever seen. It's so bad it's good.